WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OCM Offshore Custom Marine Lake Havasu City AZ

boatnam2

Reaction score
Damm wasted my time watching the TV show American greed last night, this is way better.

Backlash

Reaction score
Time for RD to add a new sticker series to the store front!

FUCUOCM! :D

Shortdeck

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440262748.141526.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440262774.635164.jpg

Business is BOOMING!!!

Backlash

Reaction score
There are some nice boats sitting there. I hope the true owners can pick them up before they are strapped down. Fock.

Thanks for the pics Shortdeck!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I agree with you Scott...but this guy must have done 5 or more wires to C29 with no success and a bunch of bull shit excuses...I sent one on Tuesday and it was in hand in less than 45 min. There is ZERO truth to anything this guy says. Come Monday there will be an entirely new line of excuses...if he can even be found!

Tim has to be at the Chase bank on McCulloch on noon at Monday. He will be meeting 29'Commander and a cop. He will have bigger problems if he doesn't show up.

Is DCB still associated with this fucktard? Wasn't he like their dealer in LHC? The DCB logo was on the sign if I recall correctly. If so they should sever that tie.

DCB switched to Horizon over a year ago.

A call from an unknown person... Yeah right

The only word I can use to describe it is pathological. It is fucking crazy when someone will sit there and tell you all this shit.. Then they will make a little mistake in their story.. Which when you look at it then opens up another lie, which then turns into a house of cards and you find out every single thing that you have been told has been bullshit.

So is the OCM store open today? If so someone post some videos of the mass exodus.

Ii took this picture yesterday because it seemed fitting. They had to empty the showroom to get the v drive out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440264025.099820.jpg

work2ski

Reaction score
The following is what I have personally witnessed at OCM, and are my opinions only. They should be construed as nothing more then opinions of what I observed. As with everything there are three sides to every story. This is mine.

Tim at OCM absolutely did NOT honor the terms of the agreement, or the extension of the agreement that him and the seller agreed upon.

The seller was to write a letter clearly stating there was no liens on the boat or trailer per Tim's request. The seller performed that task on the night of the August the 18th. Tim was to wire transfer the funds in the amount of 59,174 into the sellers bank account the following day (the 19th). The seller actually wrote a follow up e-mail saying there is zero chance Tim would wire the money and he would have an excuse.

On the 19th I received a phone call from Tim and his Lawyer citing a variety of reasons why they could not and would not wire the funds that day. Everything from the Patriot act, to funds having to be moved from a private account to a numbered account with OCM to make the transfer and it would take a day.

The seller agreed to wait yet another day for his money to be wired, along with a "I told you so" directed at me.

The following day Tim texted a "screen shot" to both myself and the seller that appeared to be the information required to complete a wire transfer.

View attachment 428684

This was followed up by another screen shot of an e-mail that was sent to Tim from Chase bank. This e-mail is displayed below.

View attachment 428656

In the body of the e-mail you can see that it clearly says "Wire Template Activated." Tim also texted what he called a "confirmation #" to the seller as proof that the wire had been sent per the requirements of their agreement.

The seller spent all day driving back and forth from Bank of America to Chase to try to see if the Funds had posted. I feel terrible that he did that based upon my word that Tim had indeed (or so I believed at the time) sent the wire and it was just a matter of time, before it posted.

I spent my entire afternoon at OCM listening to Tim make phone calls to try and verify that the funds had posted. To try and get a Federal # to track the wire transfer. Ultimately coming away from the three hour experience with no proof that could be confirmed or denied that a wire had actually been sent by Chase.

I asked Tim to login to his bank account and show proof that the funds had been removed. He declined stating that his wife was unaware of this situation and he didn't want to involve her, and it took both of them to login into this personal account.

If you remember in the beginning of this story, the lawyer the day before had just given me a complete dissertation as to why they couldn't provide a wire, because it was out of a personal account and not the correct business account. Strangely the next day the wire was supposedly in fact coming from this very same personal account that it couldn't come from the day before.

Sadly a quick google search tonight of "Wire Template Activated" brought up Chase's banking website, and from what I am lead to believe after reading the step by step instructions of the wire transfer process (complete with screen shots). The confirmation # that Tim had sent as "proof" is not a confirmation # at all.

https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/Wire_Recipient_Template_Help_Guide.pdf

When you start the process of a wire transfer Chase will e-mail you a code securely to your e-mail account to verify that it is the correct person logging into your bank account. You have to enter that code to proceed to the second step. That code is what was texted to the seller, and the code is absolutely worthless to anyone else, which is why nobody at Chase could use the number to look up the wire transfer.

It is now the 21st and quite simply there are no funds. There was a Fed wire # sent over this morning. The seller tried to confirm with the bank all morning a wire had been sent but to no avail. The seller came all the way to lake Havasu today and they called the federal reserve only, IN THE SELLERS WORDS, to be told "there is no transaction pending anywhere in the federal wire with the dollar amount of 59,174.00".

The seller is now at the police station with Tim McDonald. I am at OCM and I will not move five feet from the DCM v drive until it is hooked to my truck.

What I witnessed yesterday at OCM was (in my uneducated opinion) borderline pathological (for lack of a better description). There would be one logical explanation after the next as to why these seemingly simple tasks could not get done. Each explanation building off the last, and using the previous for the basis of the next. None of them from the first to the last do I believe to be true on any level at this point.

The kicker being I have a friend who's boat was also sold at OCM recently. Tim has claimed to have mailed him a check over a week ago (standard mail for a 40,000.00 check no less). Everyday this seller is told "Well it should show up today." Needless to say afte the check not showing up the next line is "Well let me put a stop payment on that check, and when the bank verifies that, we will Fed Ex you a new check." Understanding of course that the bank can take days to put a stop payment on a check.

My friend was also supposed to get his funds "no matter what" on the 19th. I told him to have Tim get a cashiers check and have it on his desk, and I personally would pick it up and Fed Ex it to him. When he asked for that to happen Tim declined the offer and according to my friend Kurt was told "Dave doesn't work for OCM, and is not the owner of the boat so he can't release the funds to someone him." (Paraphrasing of course)

Of Course Tim would be happy to Fed Ex a check himself. Tim claimed that his wife had gone to the bank to generate a cashiers check, and then swung by Fed Ex on her way back to the shop. He even went so far as to provide my friend a Fed Ex tracking number and said he could track it in the morning.

My friend is a very intelligent individual so I'm not quite sure how the hell he doesn't know how Fed Ex works.. But needless to say if something is in their possession you can track it from the word go. The instant they point that little scanner at it it's in their system and you can look it up online and see if it's on the truck, if it's at their facility, which hub it will be at, and follow it all the way to your door. The Fed Ex number was tracked, and needless to say it came up invalid. I suspect the number that was sent to my friend came from the Fed Ex shipping label that was sitting on Tim's desk, and he plans to send it "soon" but certainly not on the 20th (which bear in mind I am writing this in the evening of the 20th), as he very clearly told my friend, and myself several times to myself throughout the course of the afternoon.

* Note that Fed Ex Envelope was shipped today by an Employee of OCM this morning the 21st. The contents of it are unknown at this point.

The thing that weighs on me the most is a comment that Tim made twice in the last two days. He casually said in conversation "I really like what I do for a living, I like this building, and I love this town but maybe it's time.." Strangely yesterday afternoon right before I left his wife casually mentioned the exact same thing in conversation.

Between the funds supposedly coming out of personal accounts, and three mentions in two days of "hanging it up" it has left me with some very dark theories about what is probably going to happen next. If for some reason that LLC gets run into the ground, and the private accounts are isolated from the LLC, and you factor in talk of moving on. Well you don't need a road map to figure out what I'm thinking there.

About the time you will read this, will be about 30 seconds after I have removed my interests from OCM. Once Dan Sr's v-drive is hooked up to my truck I will move this thread to the public section of RDP, I will be leaving this parking lot, and I can promise you I will never be returning to this place under the moniker OCM for any reason.

To have someone look you straight in the face and flat out lie about so many things is beyond disturbing to me and as I said before I can only describe it as pathological. I gave Tim the benefit of the doubt because of previous referrals, and previous business that I arranged in him buying three boats off Dan Sr. We have gone out and had beers on several occasions, and I have always enjoyed Tim / Ruby and their company. I can tell you without equivocation though that there is some seriously twisted shit going on over there now.. Whatever was good in this place has long since left, and I believe it to be a sinking ship, and sinking fast.

At this point I am hoping that 29'Commander and my buddy get paid on their boats, but I don't expect it will happen without legal pressure at a minimum.

RD
Give's me chills!!!!!

29'Commander

Reaction score
I would like to say the customer is always right! And I will make this right with this customer Monday ! Their are many sides to every story . Sorry it did not happen today for the customer and river Dave .

Tim
Ocm

Tim,

All of RDP have read you WILL pay on Monday. No excuses or delays will work after Monday. See you then.

29'Commander

Reaction score
The following is what I have personally witnessed at OCM, and are my opinions only. They should be construed as nothing more then opinions of what I observed. As with everything there are three sides to every story. This is mine.

Tim at OCM absolutely did NOT honor the terms of the agreement, or the extension of the agreement that him and the seller agreed upon.

The seller was to write a letter clearly stating there was no liens on the boat or trailer per Tim's request. The seller performed that task on the night of the August the 18th. Tim was to wire transfer the funds in the amount of 59,174 into the sellers bank account the following day (the 19th). The seller actually wrote a follow up e-mail saying there is zero chance Tim would wire the money and he would have an excuse.

On the 19th I received a phone call from Tim and his Lawyer citing a variety of reasons why they could not and would not wire the funds that day. Everything from the Patriot act, to funds having to be moved from a private account to a numbered account with OCM to make the transfer and it would take a day.

The seller agreed to wait yet another day for his money to be wired, along with a "I told you so" directed at me.

The following day Tim texted a "screen shot" to both myself and the seller that appeared to be the information required to complete a wire transfer.

View attachment 428684

This was followed up by another screen shot of an e-mail that was sent to Tim from Chase bank. This e-mail is displayed below.

View attachment 428656

In the body of the e-mail you can see that it clearly says "Wire Template Activated." Tim also texted what he called a "confirmation #" to the seller as proof that the wire had been sent per the requirements of their agreement.

The seller spent all day driving back and forth from Bank of America to Chase to try to see if the Funds had posted. I feel terrible that he did that based upon my word that Tim had indeed (or so I believed at the time) sent the wire and it was just a matter of time, before it posted.

I spent my entire afternoon at OCM listening to Tim make phone calls to try and verify that the funds had posted. To try and get a Federal # to track the wire transfer. Ultimately coming away from the three hour experience with no proof that could be confirmed or denied that a wire had actually been sent by Chase.

I asked Tim to login to his bank account and show proof that the funds had been removed. He declined stating that his wife was unaware of this situation and he didn't want to involve her, and it took both of them to login into this personal account.

If you remember in the beginning of this story, the lawyer the day before had just given me a complete dissertation as to why they couldn't provide a wire, because it was out of a personal account and not the correct business account. Strangely the next day the wire was supposedly in fact coming from this very same personal account that it couldn't come from the day before.

Sadly a quick google search tonight of "Wire Template Activated" brought up Chase's banking website, and from what I am lead to believe after reading the step by step instructions of the wire transfer process (complete with screen shots). The confirmation # that Tim had sent as "proof" is not a confirmation # at all.

https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/Wire_Recipient_Template_Help_Guide.pdf

When you start the process of a wire transfer Chase will e-mail you a code securely to your e-mail account to verify that it is the correct person logging into your bank account. You have to enter that code to proceed to the second step. That code is what was texted to the seller, and the code is absolutely worthless to anyone else, which is why nobody at Chase could use the number to look up the wire transfer.

It is now the 21st and quite simply there are no funds. There was a Fed wire # sent over this morning. The seller tried to confirm with the bank all morning a wire had been sent but to no avail. The seller came all the way to lake Havasu today and they called the federal reserve only, IN THE SELLERS WORDS, to be told "there is no transaction pending anywhere in the federal wire with the dollar amount of 59,174.00".

The seller is now at the police station with Tim McDonald. I am at OCM and I will not move five feet from the DCM v drive until it is hooked to my truck.

What I witnessed yesterday at OCM was (in my uneducated opinion) borderline pathological (for lack of a better description). There would be one logical explanation after the next as to why these seemingly simple tasks could not get done. Each explanation building off the last, and using the previous for the basis of the next. None of them from the first to the last do I believe to be true on any level at this point.

The kicker being I have a friend who's boat was also sold at OCM recently. Tim has claimed to have mailed him a check over a week ago (standard mail for a 40,000.00 check no less). Everyday this seller is told "Well it should show up today." Needless to say afte the check not showing up the next line is "Well let me put a stop payment on that check, and when the bank verifies that, we will Fed Ex you a new check." Understanding of course that the bank can take days to put a stop payment on a check.

My friend was also supposed to get his funds "no matter what" on the 19th. I told him to have Tim get a cashiers check and have it on his desk, and I personally would pick it up and Fed Ex it to him. When he asked for that to happen Tim declined the offer and according to my friend Kurt was told "Dave doesn't work for OCM, and is not the owner of the boat so he can't release the funds to someone him." (Paraphrasing of course)

Of Course Tim would be happy to Fed Ex a check himself. Tim claimed that his wife had gone to the bank to generate a cashiers check, and then swung by Fed Ex on her way back to the shop. He even went so far as to provide my friend a Fed Ex tracking number and said he could track it in the morning.

My friend is a very intelligent individual so I'm not quite sure how the hell he doesn't know how Fed Ex works.. But needless to say if something is in their possession you can track it from the word go. The instant they point that little scanner at it it's in their system and you can look it up online and see if it's on the truck, if it's at their facility, which hub it will be at, and follow it all the way to your door. The Fed Ex number was tracked, and needless to say it came up invalid. I suspect the number that was sent to my friend came from the Fed Ex shipping label that was sitting on Tim's desk, and he plans to send it "soon" but certainly not on the 20th (which bear in mind I am writing this in the evening of the 20th), as he very clearly told my friend, and myself several times to myself throughout the course of the afternoon.

* Note that Fed Ex Envelope was shipped today by an Employee of OCM this morning the 21st. The contents of it are unknown at this point.

The thing that weighs on me the most is a comment that Tim made twice in the last two days. He casually said in conversation "I really like what I do for a living, I like this building, and I love this town but maybe it's time.." Strangely yesterday afternoon right before I left his wife casually mentioned the exact same thing in conversation.

Between the funds supposedly coming out of personal accounts, and three mentions in two days of "hanging it up" it has left me with some very dark theories about what is probably going to happen next. If for some reason that LLC gets run into the ground, and the private accounts are isolated from the LLC, and you factor in talk of moving on. Well you don't need a road map to figure out what I'm thinking there.

About the time you will read this, will be about 30 seconds after I have removed my interests from OCM. Once Dan Sr's v-drive is hooked up to my truck I will move this thread to the public section of RDP, I will be leaving this parking lot, and I can promise you I will never be returning to this place under the moniker OCM for any reason.

To have someone look you straight in the face and flat out lie about so many things is beyond disturbing to me and as I said before I can only describe it as pathological. I gave Tim the benefit of the doubt because of previous referrals, and previous business that I arranged in him buying three boats off Dan Sr. We have gone out and had beers on several occasions, and I have always enjoyed Tim / Ruby and their company. I can tell you without equivocation though that there is some seriously twisted shit going on over there now.. Whatever was good in this place has long since left, and I believe it to be a sinking ship, and sinking fast.

At this point I am hoping that 29'Commander and my buddy get paid on their boats, but I don't expect it will happen without legal pressure at a minimum.

RD

I cannot express enough how thankful I am of River Dave. All though he did not have a personal interest in this, he spent a great deal of personal time and energy trying to get me paid. His post is exactly what happened from the time I posted originally on Tuesday afternoon. It's now Saturday and I still don't have the money. Tim has finally joined in and
Has promised to all RDP that I will be paid Monday........

Thank you again River Dave.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Tim has to be at the Chase bank on McCulloch on noon at Monday. He will be meeting 29'Commander and a cop. He will have bigger problems if he doesn't show up.

DCB switched to Horizon over a year ago.

The only word I can use to describe it is pathological. It is fucking crazy when someone will sit there and tell you all this shit.. Then they will make a little mistake in their story.. Which when you look at it then opens up another lie, which then turns into a house of cards and you find out every single thing that you have been told has been bullshit.

Ii took this picture yesterday because it seemed fitting. They had to empty the showroom to get the v drive out.

View attachment 428837
Proof is in the puddin...not one promise has been kept to this point...I hope for C29s sake he starts now...not holding my breath. ..once a schister always a schister!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Give's me chills!!!!!

You have no idea.

That post was already turning into a novel so I didn't get into every single detail.. It is crazier then it even reads in that post, and I'm still scratching my head wondering how someone can just spew all this bullshit, and guarantees then not follow through on any of it.. ??

What did he think was gonna happen when there was no funds? What did he think was gonna happen when the excuses and bullshit all started to contradict each other? (I.E. Need the wife to check the bank account.. but somehow don't need her to withdrawal 60K and wire it? WTF?)

It's fucking crazy the amount of shit I saw in the last 3 days.. What sucks is I believed most of it for 2 days right up until he said something that was backwards of what he said before.. Then I started googling those e-mails to see what they are, then I just started to realize this guys is truly full of shit. Not like part of the way, and a little innocent white lie or a delay. I'm saying I don't think one thing that has come out of his mouth in 3 days is true at this point full of shit.

Then he pulled that Fed Wire # out of his ass, and I once again started to believe it and give the benefit of the doubt, and telling myself "Maybe he's just the unluckiest guy in the world.. and all this unbelievable shit really did happen?"

And once again The Banks had no record of it. The Federal Reserve flat said their is no wire in our system for that amount.. And once again it is just all bullshit.

Even the fucking Fed # he provided is dated on a different day then he claimed to have sent the wire. (Like I said there's countless little details I left out because it was already turning into a novel) As it turns out the first four #'s of a Fed # is the date they are created on and the wire was sent. His started with 0821. He claimed to have sent it on 8-20 am.

At this point if he has to meet someone at a bank in front of the cops to get paid.. I would say he's probably not a guy that should be selling boats in Lake Havasu.

RD

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Very few banks carry 60k in cash to disperse to one client. I know when I cashed a 35k check once I had to come back the next day.

boatnam2

Reaction score
So what happens if he don't have that kind of money in the bank to pay the guy?

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I keep hearing Chase, BOA, ect accounts. Why not just open an account at whatever bank OCM claims he is using? Even if only for a short time and he can do an instant account to account transfer? There can be no bs once its initiated or fear of being followed ect. At that point who gives a crap what account it is coming from (personal, business, consolidated).

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Any word on RD's other friend waiting on $40k.....he ought to be going to the bank on Monday too.[emoji106]

El Rojo

Reaction score
Very few banks carry 60k in cash to disperse to one client. I know when I cashed a 35k check once I had to come back the next day.

This.................You have to call the bank in advance so they can order the money, they won't give out that much cash on a walk in. Well, unless you're holding a gun...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any word on RD's other friend waiting on $40k.....he ought to be going to the bank on Monday too.[emoji106]

it was stated that the check was mailed via fedex.

It was stated that an Envelope was Fed Ex'd.. (A day after it was claimed it was already Fed Ex'd) I got even money says there's something random in the envelope like a boat registration or something, and Tim will claim it was an honest mistake.. let me shoot you out another one right now.

RD

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
It was stated that an Envelope was Fed Ex'd.. (A day after it was claimed it was already Fed Ex'd) I got even money says there's something random in the envelope like a boat registration or something, and Tim will claim it was an honest mistake.. let me shoot you out another one right now.

RD
Got my fingers crossed for him Dave.....
No telling if there are other pending payees as well.....wow, what a fucking mess.[emoji19] [emoji16] [emoji35]

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

RD

If you think Kurt is getting his money Monday you're higher than giraffe pussy. I can't believe you haven't told that story yet. Just the fact that he didn't know his boat was sold baffles me.

Blubyu

Reaction score

RD

Hopefully you have your buddy meeting 29' and Tim at the same bank with the same cop so he can get his money. There's no way there's a FedEx with a check in it that's not rubber.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
If you think Kurt is getting his money Monday you're higher than giraffe pussy. I can't believe you haven't told that story yet. Just the fact that he didn't know his boat was sold baffles me.

[emoji15] WTF??

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
And here we go ...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hopefully you have your buddy meeting 29' and Tim at the same bank with the same cop so he can get his money. There's no way there's a FedEx with a check in it that's not rubber.

According to the powers that be he has to wait until the Fed Ex envelope shows up. (It isn't scheduled to show up until monday before 8pm) If there's a check in there and it cashes he moves on with his life. If anything goes weird with it, then his next step is to start following the footsteps of 29'Commander to seek resolution.

He can't do anything until after the Fed Ex situation plays out though.

[emoji15] WTF??

Like I said before.. Things are way worse down there then I even described in the first post.

It isn't my story though... and the seller is a member on here so if he wants to tell it after he either does or doesn't get paid, he can.

RD

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
just picked up a boat from there, Tim not on site but all was calm and went easy, now that the asset is safe we just wait and see how things pan out. it's pretty much all or nothing for OCM now, Tim has a huge weight on his shoulders right now and only time will tell how he handles the load. OCM has been a big part and valued sponsor of Desert Storm for many years I wish Tim and all involved the best in resolving any issues and moving forward in a honest and trust worth path;)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
just picked up a boat from there, Tim not on site but all was calm and went easy, now that the asset is safe we just wait and see how things pan out. it's pretty much all or nothing for OCM now, Tim has a huge weight on his shoulders right now and only time will tell how he handles the load. OCM has been a big part and valued sponsor of Desert Storm for many years I wish Tim and all involved the best in resolving any issues and moving forward in a honest and trust worth path;)
Of course he aint there.....he's probably in Kansas by now. I hope my post is just a joke...see on Monday.

530RL

Reaction score

LMAO

Brilliant. I'm gonna use that.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

I can't claim to have ever actaully seen Giraffe Pussy... but I gotta imagine it's pretty high up there:skull

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
According to the powers that be he has to wait until the Fed Ex envelope shows up. (It isn't scheduled to show up until monday before 8pm) If there's a check in there and it cashes he moves on with his life. If anything goes weird with it, then his next step is to start following the footsteps of 29'Commander to seek resolution.

RD

Fool me once...

Monday 8pm will come and go, Tuesday will be the new day to make things right, then we will hear yet another excuse. Or we'll hear crickets...methinks the only people at the Police Station on Monday will be cops.

These elaborate lies go nowhere.

boatnam2

Reaction score
So like a beat down baseball player that has been busted for steroids, will he loose his 336 championship belt?

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
The other guy... FedEx check... Isn't Music to my ears Kurt is it?

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Of course he aint there.....he's probably in Kansas by now. I hope my post is just a joke...see on Monday.

kind of brings back memories of the old boat brokers scam, sell the boat then call the old owner and try to knock them down on there price. that scam went to chit when they called the old owner of a boat that was sitting right next to his old boat and new owner of the boat in the channel before they told the old owner it was sold:rolleyes

JUST BE HONEST IN BIZ AND SHIT WON'T COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS!!!!!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So like a beat down baseball player that has been busted for steroids, will he loose his 336 championship belt?

Lol.. No.

The other guy... FedEx check... Isn't Music to my ears Kurt is it?

He has been quiet about it because he just wants to get his $$, and not cause waves.

kind of brings back memories of the old boat brokers scam, sell the boat then call the old owner and try to knock them down on there price. that scam went to chit when they called the old owner of a boat that was sitting right next to his old boat and new owner of the boat in the channel before they told the old owner it was sold:rolleyes

JUST BE HONEST IN BIZ AND SHIT WON'T COME BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS!!!!!!!

I remember that.. Lol