WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OCM Offshore Custom Marine Lake Havasu City AZ

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Was really hoping for a positive ending on my way home. Sad deal for everyone involved. I firmly believe if it wasnt for this site and the original post this would have been strung on for months.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Throttle I'm on the water and heading to Topock. I will unlock whatever threads later.. At this point though all the threads are basically the same thread so it doesn't matter.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
What became of the visit to the Police Station?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Throttle I'm on the water and heading to Topock. I will unlock whatever threads later.. At this point though all the threads are basically the same thread so it doesn't matter.

No worries, having the links on your post might be a better reference tool to help others anyway. You know, cuz in 12 weeks nobody gonna remember anyway.

Go relax and enjoy some down time! :D

Joker

Reaction score
Where is the bullshit?

The bullshit Tom is you stating I've posted shit on here when in fact you haven't read any of it. So who's being condescending?
Where is 1 post where I told Dave " I told you so"?

phuggit

Reaction score
Im not a betting man, but I will say Tim and family will be high tailing it out of Havasu with a Uhaul in tow before Monday comes around.

This entire scenario was fucked from the get go. I hope the seller recovers his $ or the boat soon.

77charger

Reaction score
The bad aprt is that one guy who will post what had happen will be shut down real fast because some have had good experiences,the shop in question may be a board sponsor,or maybe its a new poster or one who rarely post.That is what makes scammers real good scammers they will have a following.

The good thing about boards is someone can warn about a certain shop the bad thing is more than a few are swinging on the balls of the said shop.I've seen on a few boards where one says something only to get shut down and told their full of shit.Look at when weekend warrior went out a salesman was saying he talked to the owner and all was good and a few said the same thing only to see a couple days later locked up and done.

Well looks like a few will have to bite their words.Live and learn dont rely on if someone is in the "incrowd"to believe it.

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
The bad aprt is that one guy who will post what had happen will be shut down real fast because some have had good experiences,the shop in question may be a board sponsor,or maybe its a new poster or one who rarely post.That is what makes scammers real good scammers they will have a following.

The good thing about boards is someone can warn about a certain shop the bad thing is more than a few are swinging on the balls of the said shop.I've seen on a few boards where one says something only to get shut down and told their full of shit.Look at when weekend warrior went out a salesman was saying he talked to the owner and all was good and a few said the same thing only to see a couple days later locked up and done.

Well looks like a few will have to bite their words.Live and learn dont rely on if someone is in the "incrowd"to believe it.

Have you been reading ANY of the OCM threads? I doubt that a flea would be nut swinging on OCM's balls about now...

77charger

Reaction score
Have you been reading ANY of the OCM threads? I doubt that a flea would be nut swinging on OCM's balls about now...

Just the original post and a couple were right away to say nice first post and some were also posting some bad stuff too.But it is funny to see how a few can rush to judge someone on their first post or judge them by post count.

See it all the time on other boards too.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
The bullshit Tom is you stating I've posted shit on here when in fact you haven't read any of it. So who's being condescending?

Just couldn't stay away [emoji2]

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
It ain't easy running a business when the bills never end and sales get slow.

But if you don't have enough capital, you don't belong in that business.

I doubt Tim has the personal cash to cover the debt, and he may very well skip town over the weekend.

Most don't know what an LLC is. I avoid LLC's at all costs. Limited Liability Company. In CA its capped at $50g's.

I lost $11k to an LLC going BK. Really nothing you can do except make it personal.

Thing is in life, if your a Dude that fucks over people, eventually you fuck over the wrong one.

3 or so years ago Yopengo and I were driving around Havasu and we went by OCM. Big freaking operation and then there is one of his bad ass tow vehicles towing a bad ass boat out of the lake at Windsor. We both commented about all this in just a short time basically. Takes a massive amount of money.

Right now I feel he is in protect and survival mode. A man pushed in a corner can do some sideways shit. If your going to go around there pay very good attention.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Didn't Tim win the enduro last year? I wonder if he wants to sell that sweet STV he ran.

mobldj

Reaction score
fucked up from the git go,bet theres gonna be a lot of tow vehicles in the parking lot tomorrow wanting their consignments back. rd is drunk by now at topack.don't blame him.

remember the old line....from hero to zero in a heartbeat !

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score

Ok I'll give you that I should t have used quotes. You didn't say I told you so. That was directed at Tyros post as I mentioned. Your post was condescending and meant that way toward Dave. That's my point. It's the same shit you always do. Post some shit up then when someone mentions it suddenly you didn't mean it that way. I read it as a condescending post. And that is what I meant by my post. Frankly I couldn't care less if you or Skruv feel differently. It's not bullshit. you made a post that read condescendingly and I I defended my friend. Don't like it? Don't care...

Joker

Reaction score
Ok I'll give you that I should t have used quotes. You didn't say I told you so. That was directed at Tyros post as I mentioned. Your post was condescending and meant that way toward Dave. That's my point. It's the same shit you always do. Post some shit up then when someone mentions it suddenly you didn't mean it that way. I read it as a condescending post. And that is what I meant by my post. Frankly I couldn't care less if you or Skruv feel differently. It's not bullshit. you made a post that read condescendingly and I I defended my friend. Don't like it? Don't care...

Tom,
By all means, put up or shut up. Wtf are you talking about with my past posts? Once again, where are they?
I'll defend myself, Thank you and enough of the fucking word that chicks use. You're a man.
And no, I don't fucking care if you defend Dave.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
What are you not understanding? I told you your post was condescending. If you don't see it that way or meant something else then fine. I'll chalk it up as miscommunication on the web and go on with my life.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Tom,
By all means, put up or shut up. Wtf are you talking about with my past posts? Once again, where are they?
I'll defend myself, Thank you and enough of the fucking word that chicks use. You're a man.

This is the post I read. And honestly the only one I saw... Sounds condescending to me but I may just be reading it wrong

"My only recommendation is don't meddle in your members business.

This should have been squashed long ago, but 29C had faith in you getting this done for him. You were played a fool and I hope it's a lesson learned."

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Tom,

What are you not understanding? I told you your post was condescending. If you don't see it that way or meant something else then fine. I'll chalk it up as miscommunication on the web and go on with my life.

Tom and John...

Please punch out and call it a day...see the clerk for tonight's dinner special.

All the Best!

Reaction score
Well it was nice of you to offer your condescending recommendation. Dave tried to do what he thought was right by both his business and one of his members and it bit him. Why rub his nose in it with a holier than thou "I told you so"? Same goes for Tyro. You honestly think Dave would have stuck his neck out if "he knew is was gonna go this way"?

You want my business answer or
Personal answer?

If there has been countless other instances where Tim has practiced shitty business practices, Dave should have been on alert. When the first thread broke months ago and the Money handnt been paid, Dave should have been on alert. You don't give some the benefit of the doubt when you already know they are or have been a snake. I'm sorry.

Like I said before, I put myself in the middle of a deal with a few members( one of which I work for) had it
Been anyone else but Ricky and Paul i absolutely wouldn't have stuck my neck out. I know their business practices so
I didn't hesitate. Again I bring up the point, tim's business practices were shady, just because you are friends with the guy doesn't mean you should stick your neck out if there was and Is plain evidence of wrong doing. I'm not going to argue with you tom. The way it seems to me, Dave let a friendship get in the way of business ethics and he paid for it.

OCM

Reaction score
I would like to say the customer is always right! And I will make this right with this customer Monday ! Their are many sides to every story . Sorry it did not happen today for the customer and river Dave .

Tim
Ocm

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
You want my business answer or
Personal answer?

If there has been countless other instances where Tim has practiced shitty business practices, Dave should have been on alert. When the first thread broke months ago and the Money handnt been paid, Dave should have been on alert. You don't give some the benefit of the doubt when you already know they are or have been a snake. I'm sorry.

Like I said before, I put myself in the middle of a deal with a few members( one of which I work for) had it
Been anyone else but Ricky and Paul i absolutely wouldn't have stuck my neck out. I know their business practices so
I didn't hesitate. Again I bring up the point, tim's business practices were shady, just because you are friends with the guy doesn't mean you should stick your neck out if there was and Is plain evidence of wrong doing. I'm not going to argue with you tom. The way it seems to me, Dave let a friendship get in the way of business ethics and he paid for it.

I don't understand how Dave paid for it. He didn't rush to judgment on someone who he had a friendship with and gave him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise and then let the chips fall. Now Tom is sticking up for his buddy Dave and I get why.

I don't know either Dave or Tom personally but from 10,000 feet, they appear to be men that don't fuck their friends and that is a difficult quality to find. Or at least it has been for me.

Just my .02.

rocket98

Reaction score
I would like to say the customer is always right! And I will make this right with this customer Monday ! Their are many sides to every story . Sorry it did not happen today for the customer and river Dave .

Tim
Ocm

Tim I had all the info ready to post in your favor with the Chuck Allen deal with Farsini. Now you need to make this right and explain in detail what happened. Not your normal 2 sentence posts. People went to bat from you and you threw it in their face.

riverrunner1984

Reaction score
Just when I thought this ordeal was over....it keeps going and going and going .....lol

Backlash

Reaction score
It's like a scab that won't heal. :D

Sooooo, what happened Tim? I'm sure lots of people would like to hear your explanation.

OCM

Reaction score
Thanks for having that ready to go! Before I go into details , let me pay this customer Monday as I said I would . That's the first thing that needs to happen

Tim
Ocm

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Holy shit, the wheels really came off this cart.

Dave, sorry man. Would be nice if you could go to Topock without having to Admin this bullshit.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Thanks for having that ready to go! Before I go into details , let me pay this customer Monday as I said I would . That's the first thing that needs to happen

Tim
Ocm

Your about 2 months late with empty promises pal.. Straight up, why didn't you pay this guy when his boat sold? That's the question that needs to be answered.

Struv

Reaction score

Tim
Ocm

Tim,

You said you would pay this customer Thursday. If you have cashflow problems than just admit it. We want local businesses to succeed, lay it out there...

Backlash

Reaction score
The one thing a man in this world has control over is his word.

If I owned a business (Which I dont), you can bet your frigging ass I would treat people right. My grandparents and my parents raised me to do that.

If I had other people's property that they entrusted me to sell, you can bet your frigging ass I would keep them up to date on the status of their property. People expect to be told what is going on. It's really not that hard if you've spent one day in a customer service driven environment.

If I had the opportunity to sell something for someone, you can bet your frigging ass I would give them THEIR money. Keeping money that isn't yours is essentially theft. That's a crime and you should be severely punished for committing this type of crime.

I cannot for the life of me understand how you are able to do what you did (On more than one occasion), and how you are at peace with yourself.

I'm REALLY interested to hear you try and explain your side of this story.

Henry

rocket98

Reaction score

Tim
Ocm

PS Tim I also shared links on facebook and OSO for people to get there boats out of your place before it gets locked up. I think that we need an explanation now. If not I see this as a smoke screen so you can get out of town

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I'll gladly pay Tuesday...

Tim
Ocm

Wimpy.jpg

Fixed :D

OCM

Reaction score
Iam not leaving town over this ! This boat sold on the 10 th July . I had clear title work from seller , I got a call from an unknown person stating their was another vested owner that was not listed on the title. On the 18 th of this month I got a release of interest . The customer wanted only a direct deposit which I refused to do . ( no paper trail ) The wire did post in time today . I will meet with him Monday and a cashiers check will be issued. My only goal at this point is to make him whole and get this behind me.

Tim
Ocm

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
this sites going down.lol

Disagree 100% with this statement. RDP is a great resource for river/lake related information. If there is a manufacturer/dealer/etc that deals directly with our interests, and this sites offers insight (good or bad) into that manufacturer/dealer/etc, we all benefit. OCM was exposed for what they really are. I don't give a flyin fuck if they come up with the money on Monday. All that means is they actually did what they were supposed to do when the boat was sold. They should not be applauded for actually doing what they should have done then, and anybody who uses them in the future is a FUCKING IDIOT!

Dave did what he did, and I have zero doubt is involvement only had a positive affect on the getting the ball rolling. Unfortunately for 29 Commander, his outcome rely's soley on the morals an business ethics of OCM. Sucks to be him right now for sure.

rocket98

Reaction score
Iam not leaving town over this ! This boat sold on the 10 th July . I had clear title work from seller , I got a call from an unknown person stating their was another vested owner that was not listed on the title. On the 18 th of this month I got a release of interest . The customer wanted only a direct deposit which I refused to do . ( no paper trail ) The wire did post in time today . I will meet with him Monday and a cashiers check will be issued. My only goal at this point is to make him whole and get this behind me.

Tim
Ocm

Did it fund today. If it did you would not be needing to make it right on Monday. I spent 2 days reading all the posts on the fasini deal and the repossession of the molds. I was convinced that you were only trying to protect you client. Now it is making it seem that my perception was wrong. All that you can do now is to make it right. You sucked people in with bougas paper work. People who went out of there way to support you. Shame on you

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Tim
Ocm

So you are saying the Wire transfer for the total amount owed to the seller of this boat is posted and in his account as of right now????????????????????????????????????????????????

Great:thumbup: Why did it take this long for you to do what should have been done the day the boat was sold????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yz450mm

Reaction score

Tim
Ocm
Lol! Nothing in this post makes sense. "F" for effort, "F" for execution.

If what you just said is true (unlikely), then your customer will have twice the sales price in his possession. How long do you think he should get to keep that before returning the wire transfer amount to you?

If the wire transfer went through on time, why the need for a cashiers check on Monday?

So you release the boat to the new owner, but withheld payment to the old owner due to "paperwork"? Seems to me that if there was another party with unreleased interest, you would want the boat in your possession still.