WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB flip from the air (different angle)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Seems to me this pic shows 3 boats holding their line and one not. The 41 is at fault here

The only one not holding a line is the 35?

How can everyone watch the same vids and come to such different conclusions?

Maybe it's because I boat in Parker and am used to close quarters boating but there was still room for everyone on the left even with the oncoming traffic. Tight? Yes.. Impossible? No..

The 35 was driving to California.. Lol

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
You Dave's Cry Baby guys are pure comedy! Like I said earier, let's pretend the accident didn't happen. Was Tony's line the legal one? No. Case closed.
Got it. We're Dave's Cry Babies. I could keep pulling your chain all night. You make this too easy.

I've never made this about Tony,Dave or his boats. Ironically both boats involved were Dave's. The guy in the M35 was in the wrong. That's my perspective. Tony was on the "legal" side of the lake and crossed over to a side that was "illegal", understood. You're right. However, the guy in the M35 was ALREADY on the "illegal" side. Can you agree on that point? Can you agree that if he were 1000 yards back or on the "legal" side it wouldn't have mattered what Tony did? Can you agree to that?

If Tony was on the line of legal, where was the M35 if it went left to right. Ahhhh, but Tony is the "only one" that was in the wrong. Understood. Case closed.

I've seen your point of view and have agreed with it. The M35 was not operating his vessel in a safe manor. He was following too close for conditions and didn't anticipate the turn, or any variables that might cause someone to start a turn a little early. That's negligent boating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
HH would still blame Tony. ;)
PM sent. Case Closed. :D
Why should the 35 be 300' behind the 41 if at that point in the lake if they're supposed to do 65 mph and hold their line.
I saw Tony Sun AM and I believe he told me they were given the green light to go. Obviously they were all on the sticks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
The only one not holding a line is the 35?

How can everyone watch the same vids and come to such different conclusions?

Maybe it's because I boat in Parker and am used to close quarters boating but there was still room for everyone on the left even with the oncoming traffic. Tight? Yes.. Impossible? No..

The 35 was driving to California.. Lol

I get that the DCB thing blinds you somewhat but have another look... look at the tracks, the 41 hit the sticks and cut left across the front of the 35 and the 32. Good move in a race but was this a race?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I get that the DCB thing blinds you somewhat but have another look... look at the tracks, the 41 hit the sticks and cut left across the front of the 35 and the 32. Good move in a race but was this a race?

I still say if dude had any control of that 35 he could have swung it easy.

Everybody else to the left including the guy all the way to the left (Roth's boat) did. He just needed to back off a bit and make the turn.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Just a default cape

Attachments

• superdave.jpg
    superdave.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 49

whiteworks

Reaction score
I am paper you are glue.

I feel sorry for that guy in the F32- he got washed down by Tony's bad manuever, too. Dark day for the DCB Racing Team.

That guy in the 32 handled the cards he was dealt quite well, had he not it would have been real bad.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
That guy in the 32 handled the cards he was dealt quite well, had he not it would have been real bad.
How did he get cards if they hadn't reached the first card stop? Do the DCB guys get their cards before the race?

whiteworks

Reaction score
How did he get cards if they hadn't reached the first card stop? Do the DCB guys get their cards before the race?

Ah shit, no one is supposed to know, my bad:grumble:

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score

Exactly- that was a bad move up front.

By the time you figure out someone is pinching you off into oncoming traffic, you have a split second to decide to chop the throttles and cut right, let alot drop the tabs or drives to get across a wake (been there, done, that). Last resort is getting washed down, so those guys must have been fearing for their lives.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
I still say if dude had any control of that 35 he could have swung it easy.

Everybody else to the left including the guy all the way to the left (Roth's boat) did. He just needed to back off a bit and make the turn.

I would say he had control, should he have pushed the blue boat into the stands? Or make the cross over? The 41 went from lane 4 to lane 1 and cut across 2 boats in the process. If the 35 was over the edge his track would not have straightened out to make the cross and would have hit the side of the 41. The 35 driver made a move that the DCB could not handle and should never have had to make if the 41 used his head. The 41 caused this

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am paper you are glue.

I feel sorry for that guy in the F32- he got washed down by Tony's bad manuever, too. Dark day for the DCB Racing Team.

Well that is certainly one way of looking at it.. Another is he could turn his boat, but decided not to turn into an m35 that was heading to California. Lol. Somehow he went through all that and it stayed right side up as well.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
BTW did the 41 turn around to help with the carnage he created?

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
Well that is certainly one way of looking at it.. Another is he could turn his boat, but decided not to turn into an m35 that was heading to California. Lol. Somehow he went through all that and it stayed right side up as well.

Or you can look at it like they both were running next to each other...parallel. When Tony cut across, he intersected his line first, which is why he went through the propwash first. Poor JT was on his left, too.

So lets summarize:

Left = possible death
Right = maybe live

I'm going right.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Or you can look at it like they both were running next to each other...parallel. When Tony cut across, he intersected his line first, which is why he went through the propwash first. Poor JT was on his left, too.

So lets summarize:

Left = possible death
Right = maybe live

I'm going right.

Or you could look at it as the lake turns left.. And if you go straight your heading towards Palmdale.. Lol

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm gonna try another prop, but I'm confused as to which way to rotate it.....:headscratch:

Oh, and it's like this...

View attachment 266991

We need some shoot out pics.. Or hotties on the houseboat pic threads or some shit.

I'm kinda pissed that I threw the epic after party to end all parties and all anyone cares about is this damn dcb kiting.. Lol

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Or you could say he drives like an import...turns left from the right lane

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
We need some shoot out pics.. Or hotties on the houseboat pic threads or some shit.

I'm kinda pissed that I threw the epic after party to end all parties and all anyone cares about is this damn dcb kiting.. Lol

I'm workin on it compadre...:thumbup:

Froggystyle

Reaction score
I'm going to bed, and I only made it through the first 100 posts, but my .02 is that the 41 was as far left as anyone should have been. Looks pretty close to dead center actually to me. If they hadn't moved left, they would have all run tight into the Cali side there.

Anyone to the left of the 41, if not the 41 also was on the wrong side if the lake, plain and simple. Back off, let the pack go by and fall in behind. You don't just drive on the wrong side, poker run or not.

No other boats on the lake and I think Tony's line is legal and fine. Add several boats to the left as well as oncoming traffic and you could have some issues with where to go.

I think everyone to the left of center was looking for an out.

The 35 looks to me like it TOTALLY kooked out and just went haywire. If we had heard they lost some cylinders in the right engine I would have believed it, and we would have said shit happens, mechanical failure.

That's how bad his judgement looks to me... Looks like a mechanical failure.

The 32 looks like a good enough driver to pull the sticks back and look for an out. Lucky he did, because the consensus is right I think, the 35 was just out of control, and could have killed someone easily.

Reaction score

I heard the party wasn't even that cool. :D This is way more fun.

I'm actually learning things I never knew. Pretty sure I'm ready to drive a big cat with lots of power.

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
No other boats on the lake and I think Tony's line is legal and fine.

Did you go to the driver's meeting?

So let's summarize:

1. The M41 starts in safe line to the right of center, but when he crosses over the centerline to the left, it's OK. No problem.
2. All others on the left need to slow down and get over to the right because being on the left is not legal, safe or prudent.
3. Anyone cutoff by the M41 is at fault, because they shouldn't be in the illegal area...where the M41 is there...but it's OK for him.

It's a little scary how intoxicating the Kool-Aid is.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Did you go to the driver's meeting?

So let's summarize:

1. The M41 starts in safe line to the right of center, but when he crosses over the centerline to the left, it's OK. No problem.

The thing that sticks out to me in literally every picture is that the M41 seems as far left as anyone should be. I think he was fine, and right on the centerline. Safest part of the lake IMO. Good place to be in front.

All others on the left need to slow down and get over to the right because being on the left is not legal, safe or prudent.

Yeah... Pretty much.

Anyone cutoff by the M41 is at fault, because they shouldn't be in the illegal area...where the M41 is there...but it's OK for him.

The 41 looks to me to be on the centerline. If they want to drive on the wrong side of the road, there is increased risk. If they had gotten out in front I bet you $1000 they move right. No question. Fastest boat in front is gonna move to the center.

It's a little scary how intoxicating the Kool-Aid is.

Curious how you type with your head so far up your ass.

Did you and Dave used to date or something, and he jilted you? Like, did he keep all your CD's when you broke up?

Last edited:

BajaT

Reaction score
This is some entertaining stuff here!! I say they all contributed at this point....Unsanctioned race where spectators and grandma and grandpa are out boating, they decided to start their little race at a curve in the narrow part of lake....Bunched together at unsafe speeds to maintain control of their boats and or cut off others to be first in the "race".... Have a nice Tuesday:skull

drtywhat

Reaction score

It's unfortunate isn't it. Why do you think this is?

Last edited:

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

indeed, he handled that well. I doubt he even could see the 35 and what was happening through the wash.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Yes, he was there with many others as we were headed to the wozencraft cards stop.

The 41 didnt know what had happened, ran to the card stop alone. if you saw the 41 at the accidents location it was AFTER he got his cards, turned around and came back. He stated he didnt know of the accident or why he was running solo.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

btw, i think it has been noted... great party and many props were posted.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
My gawd you guys are still talking about this????:eek

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
indeed, he handled that well. I doubt he even could see the 35 and what was happening through the wash.

That roost is scary stuff to drive through. You can't see anything on the other side...lots of racing footage about guys running into each other after being blinded by a wall of water. Like I said earlier, you have to pretty much be fearing for your life to purposely drive through that stuff.

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
Curious how you type with your head so far up your ass.

What grade are you in? I am paper you are glue....lol.

Ok, just so I'm clear...let's summarize Froggy one more time:

A). M41 jumps the start- check
B). M41 comes across the field from right to left- check
C). M41 roosts the other DCBs on his left trying to get out of his way- check
D). It's everyone else's fault for even being on the lake- check

Froggy- you're a genious...why didn't I think of that!

CornWater

Hey Now!!!
Reaction score
The 41 didnt know what had happened, ran to the card stop alone. if you saw the 41 at the accidents location it was AFTER he got his cards, turned around and came back. He stated he didnt know of the accident or why he was running solo.

How did he know he was running solo?

Director...
Reaction score
What grade are you in? I am paper you are glue....lol.

Ok, just so I'm clear...let's summarize Froggy one more time:

A). M41 jumps the start- check
B). M41 comes across the field from right to left- check
C). M41 roosts the other DCBs on his left trying to get out of his way- check
D). It's everyone else's fault for even being on the lake- check

Froggy- you're a genious...why didn't I think of that!

Hater...:p