WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB flip from the air (different angle)

ptc

Reaction score
Looks like the M41 should have held his line in the turn and given others space to run wide around the on coming boat. He cut it too sharp and took away everyone else's ability to make a clean turn... M41 fault.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looks like the M41 should have held his line in the turn and given others space to run wide around the on coming boat. He cut it too sharp and took away everyone else's ability to make a clean turn... M41 fault.

Except everyone else safely navigated the situation? Does the thought of letting off the throttles for a second not even occur to anyone anymore?

RD

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
Except everyone else safely navigated the situation? Does the thought of letting off the throttles for a second not even occur to anyone anymore?

RD

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!
Power through that shit mother fucker......................:eek;)

Hammer

Reaction score

RD

Obviously not .

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

RD

Apparently not. Same thing with the guy that almost ran over the toon.

Reactions: TBI

Reaction score

RD

I do and we are racing...forcing lines put everyone endanger. If you are fast you will be fast when you have a safer line.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score

RD
Maybe he was thought he was in Parker?

Froggystyle

Reaction score
I do and we are racing...forcing lines put everyone endanger. If you are fast you will be fast when you have a safer line.

Well... You will be fast when you have a faster line... The fact that everyone realizes that the guy in front has the fast line and works off if it is why racing lines work.

If the poker run would embrace that reality, that the guy in front picks his line and everyone else works off of it, the "at fault" person here would be clear.

I have left a line with five people side by side, and ended up in fifth place by the corner because someone got the edge. Life in the big city.

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Later bought an M35 with the money that was donated to his boat recovery?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube;K9ZC46dzMzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9ZC46dzMzk[/video]

self inflicted no less...