WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DCB flip from the air (different angle)

HaviGirlie

Reaction score
You're very kind!

Come on woman! I'm not afraid to show myself!

scan0001.jpg

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
This thing is still going?

Boat go fast... Boat crash... Everyone ok

Done..

But what can you tell me about these props...

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

IMG_8187.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8189.jpg

IMG_8190.jpg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I'm kind of leaning toward Havasu Hangin's side at this point in the discussion. I haven't read his arguments but he is posting pictures of haviGirlie and she is fabulous. :thumbsup

I almost deleted my post because that's the feeling I got after I posted it.

A few more pics and I think HH gets my vote for the win.

:D

530RL

Reaction score
RK, Poker Runs were around for a long time , [ I've been participating for 15 yrs ] Coast Guard officials ARE totally aware of what's going on at these events.

Agreed and exactly my point. They are aware and they allow it to happen. Both the Coast Guard and the promoters.

The "outside pressure" that comes is a direct result of the behavior of a few participants and the failure of the promoters and the government officials to stop it.

I was hoping to go this year but had to go to NY for business. Maybe next year before it all ends.

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Come on woman! I'm not afraid to show myself!

View attachment 267066

I'm not afraid to show myself either...I think anyone who knows me knows that...but I can honestly tell you that several inmates kept telling me not to post my pics or allow my pics to be posted. Being that I was new I just followed their advise. Like a moron! Oh well lesson learned!

Miss you very much sexy mamma! Post away! I'm already accused of being an attention whore!

How cute are you??? Love this pic!

Last edited:

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed and exactly my point. They are aware and they allow it to happen. Both the Coast Guard and the promoters.

The "outside pressure" that comes is a direct result of the behavior of a few participants and the failure of the promoters and the government officials to stop it.

I was hoping to go this year but had to go to NY for business. Maybe next year before it all ends.

That's creepy

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
several inmates kept telling me not to post my pics or allow my pics to be posted. Being that I was new I just followed their advise.
That's because everyone is afraid if they post pics of themselves TBI will photochop them, he's a real assclown

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
That's because everyone is afraid if they post pics of themselves TBI will photochop them, he's a real assclown

I don't think that was why...I'm getting a better understanding of it all now. Pops photoshop away! ;)

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
HaviGirlie and her "What's a DCB, Tony?" pose:

Attachments

• IMG_3273.jpg
    IMG_3273.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 44

Froggystyle

Reaction score
What grade are you in? I am paper you are glue....lol.

I just got my grade ten... I'm good.

Ok, just so I'm clear...let's summarize Froggy one more time:

No problem... I will try to use smaller words for you this time. I will alter your estimations below to account for actual reality and you will find that you are closer than you think...

A). M41 jumps the start- check

M41 starts - check

I wasn't aware there is a light, radio call, flag or otherwise. Someone has to hit it. The guy in the center of the lake happened to be that guy. I have done my share of street racing, and in the absence of a starting tree... you just gotta give the nod and someone has to stand on it. Considering the power delta between the other runners, I think giving Tony the nod was gonna work out just fine for literally everyone else.

B). M41 comes across the field from right to left- check

M41 follows the centerline of the lake around the left hand turn - check

C). M41 roosts the other DCBs on his left trying to get out of his way- check

M41, in the lead continues path down the lake. Boats on the left, on the wrong side of the lake not surprisingly feel pinched, don't want to cob the throttles, want to keep it tight, but in the back of their minds were hoping they would be in front by this point and they could move right instead of being moved left. They are regretting their placement immediately, and thinking... "Wow, Tony really got the good line and a great start... Bastard!"

M35 decides "Holy Shit!!!! It's Elvis over there on the right side of the lake with the Swedish Bikini team taking turns performing oral sex on anyone in the vicinity... I need to be over there RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND or I am gonna miss out on giving Elvis a blowjob!" and they pull a fucking crazy Ivan into the pack.

D). It's everyone else's fault for even being on the lake- check

Just like every other weekend when there is a 40' boat running mid triple digits. There is just ten of them doing it today.

If I see ten fucking jet ski intakes coming at me at three miles a minute, I move the fuck out of the way.

Froggy- you're a genious...why didn't I think of that!

Because, simply, you aren't a genius. All the geniuses on here agree with me.

Your disdain for West Coast builders is tainting your judgement. I get that you are trolling, and I get that you are trying to get a rise out of the fan club. I too am getting mine, as I make a sport of making guys who are trolling look like assholes. It's a "Nguyen Nguyen" situation.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
No...they lineup that way. What usually happens is as they release them, the fast guys start to stretch it out, and everyong makes their way to the centerline. Obviously that didn't happen this time.

Hot tip too tall... they are all fucking fast guys. And, incidentally, this is exactly what fucking happened. The fast guy (M41) took off, got in front, and the other guys all started to head for the center of the lake. One of them just decided to pull the fire and forget method, and decided if they weren't gonna be in front, they were gonna be just to the right of the front, but ahead of everyone they cut off.

Like I said earlier, even if their were no other boats on the lake, the M41 took a bad line. It's probably the straighter line down the lake, but straighter isn't always better, especially with oncoming traffic.

And this is the core of our disagreement. The M41 took a fine line, they were in the center of the pack left to right, and had the right to the center of the lake by anyone's estimation. If he had gone right Predator and the 32 would be bitching about it right now.

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
HaviGirlie co-piloting Desert Storm last year (with Spectras Only onboard, I believe):

Attachments

• 2012-04-27 10.15.27.jpg
    2012-04-27 10.15.27.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 48

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I don't think that was why...I'm getting a better understanding of it all now. Pops photoshop away! ;)
Actually....being the gentleman that I am, I haven't photochopped any women, at least not in a malicious way

(unless they were bunchcunts and deserved it) :D

Reactions: Eli

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
Actually....being the gentleman that I am, I haven't photochopped any women, at least not in a malicious way

(unless they were bunchcunts and deserved it) :D

Bunchcunt school graduates! They receive a B.C. Degree

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm kind of leaning toward Havasu Hangin's side at this point in the discussion. I haven't read his arguments but he is posting pictures of haviGirlie and she is fabulous. :thumbsup

Yea, Dave and Froggy are completely wrong unless they can top HH's new contribution to this thread. :D

some day

gold member
Reaction score
blubyu

you are an idiot!!!! the 35 left his bilge plug loose and it fell out!

You all on here need to get your facts straight!!

Enough said

Reaction score
blubyu

you are an idiot!!!! the 35 left his bilge plug loose and it fell out!

You all on here need to get your facts straight!!

Enough said

Rookie boater?

Just saying who does that with a 500k boat?

Unless he was in a hurry to get to his spot on the beach then maybe.

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
My friend owns that boat, and he was the other guy in it when it happened. He's one of the nicest guys I know (like Tony). I'm sure he'd like to take it back, but luckily, no one was hurt.
Why didn't your friend tell Tony to abide by the rules of the lake? Why didn't your friend tell Tony to turn around after the crash? As someone said, you're out to vilianify YOUR friend's boat and your other "friend" Tony. I think the 35 was in the wrong, I don't care who manufactured the boat. If Win were my friend, I'd be defending him, even if he drove a Cigarette.

Honestly, I think you just like to stir the pot. Did PB finally jump the shark so you're here to stir it up? You know your nemesis is over at HB, maybe you should redirect your sexual frustration over there and re-kindle that flame.

Keep fucking that chicken.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

It's guys like you writing shit like this that applies pressure Rodney..

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
You know your nemesis is over at HB, maybe you should redirect your sexual frustration over there and re-kindle that flame.

I have no idea what you are talking about...but you seem to have alot of keyboard anger?

To be honest, I can see Froggy's opinion, and your opinion, too. I can just agree to disagree, because we all know that not everybody can look at things the same way. It's not the end of the world to not see things how someone else sees things.

Over the years, I still haven't figured out why it's so easy to rile up the DCB guys- they don't seem to like any opinion different than theirs. Maybe they need to loosen their zip-ties a little...lol.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
it's so easy to rile up the DCB guys- they don't seem to like any opinion different than theirs. Maybe they need to loosen their zip-ties a little...lol.
OK, that's pretty funny :D

Havasu Hangin'

Lord of the Drinks
Reaction score
Desert Storm 2012 (and the red bikini):

[video=vimeo;44955729]https://vimeo.com/44955729[/video]

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are talking about...but you seem to have alot of keyboard anger?

To be honest, I can see Froggy's opinion, and your opinion, too. I can just agree to disagree, because we all know that not everybody can look at things the same way. It's not the end of the world to not see things how someone else sees things.

Over the years, I still haven't figured out why it's so easy to rile up the DCB guys- they don't seem to like any opinion different than theirs. Maybe they need to loosen their zip-ties a little...lol.

I thought for sure after posting the sexy pics of Havigirlie your street cred would explode and no one would EVER disagree with you again! ;)