WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed UTV take 3

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The three big pics in the garage were me. The small one that launched was my buddy jp

IMG_0149.jpeg
IMG_0150.jpeg

Groper

Reaction score
Speed should be delivering several cars at the Sand Show.
Bahahaahhhahahah that's too fng funny, several? or a few 3-10? I'm sure it will make braking news here on RDP.
So how many have been delivered to date ? 50-70 or a 100 ? IDK
But at that rate I should get mine in 12yrs 🤬

Last edited:

sandshark1

Reaction score
Bahahaahhhahahah that's too fng funny, several? or a few 3-10? I'm sure it make braking new here on RDP.
So how many have been delivered to date ? 50-70 or a 100 ? IDK
But at that rate I should get mine in 12yrs 🤬

I was trying to be optimistic. Apparently 45 have landed in the port, which appears to be 20 short of the 65 that were allegedly on the way about a month ago and 155 short of the 200 that were allegedly on the water.

So if we use common core math they teach the kids - 200 + 65= 36ish delivered. LOL!!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was trying to be optimistic. Apparently 45 have landed in the port, which appears to be 20 short of the 65 that were allegedly on the way about a month ago and 155 short of the 200 that were allegedly on the water.

So if we use common core math they teach the kids - 200 + 65= 36ish delivered. LOL!!!!

where ya getting this information?

hallett21

Reaction score
I’d be shocked if these don’t sell over ask at SSSS. Too many people wanting to have it now.

If you believe RDP buying and selling Hallett 210s are still a 20k boat.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
What is the projected timeline to "catch up" on orders all together? Is there one?

EPL

Reaction score
where ya getting this information?
In Robbie's video a few weeks ago he stated the fire hose is open and 100 car per week were going to delivered ! Has anyone seen them yet ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’d be shocked if these don’t sell over ask at SSSS. Too many people wanting to have it now.

If you believe RDP buying and selling Hallett 210s are still a 20k boat.

Some of them are.. some of them aren't.. but the guys trying to sell 1994 Hallett's for sale for 35K are still fucking crazy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In Robbie's video a few weeks ago he stated the fire hose is open and 100 car per week were going to delivered ! Has anyone seen them yet ?

I believe he posted pics of 100+ cars in that same post?

RD

Reactions: SJP

EPL

Reaction score
I believe he posted pics of 100+ cars in that same post?

RD
There was about 40 cars in the picture he just keep showing it from a different angle , still far short of the 100 per week he said were on there way ! Don't get me wrong I have gone a ride in the Speed car and been to the shop in Havasu and think they were cool . He just needs to take a break from all the BS and deliver some of the cars he claims are flowing in !

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There was about 40 cars in the picture he just keep showing it from a different angle , still far short of the 100 per week he said were on there way ! Don't get me wrong I have gone a ride in the Speed car and been to the shop in Havasu and think they were cool . He just needs to take a break from all the BS and deliver some of the cars he claims are flowing in !

I watched a video of him walking by more than a 100+ cars.. ?

RD

SeanRitchie

Reaction score
Back for the 4th time in a month, but everything is going good? His fault because he put it in park on a hill? WTF. If this thing can’t be be put in park on a hill this is not for the masses. Everyone was impressed on how fast these were delivered, I feel they delivered them to fast, it’s clear more R&D should have been done before these were released to the public.
The Polaris parking brake will "run over" itself if parked on too steep of a hill. It is a ramped plate that is spring loaded to make it easy to pull out of park when it's loaded up.

The Speed unit essentially copied the parking brake on the Arctic Cat trans, which is an arm that is forced into a notched wheel to lock the trans. Makes for a more sturdy brake, but if the arm is loaded (parked on a hill), it will require some force to pull it out of park position.

Take your pick: Easy to engage/disengage park brake with less hold when engaged (car can roll if parked on a hill)? Or stronger mechanism that holds the car better, but requires some force to pull out of park?

Park brake won't be an issue once you understand how it operates and know what is required in certain situations.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Car # 260 for sale $56k on Facebook

LE el jefe (all white)

Lighted mirrors
Light bar 50”
Windshield
Radios
Chase bar
Stereo

Not heavily optioned out but less than 60k for a very early number car

SeanRitchie

Reaction score
Do you think you will have one of these transmissions at your booth cut it in half for all of us to see the insides and by that I mean the speed not the Polaris
No. I don't have any here to do so. But will have the Arctic Cat XX trans on display if you want to see a half sized version of the Speed trans.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
The last thing I can remember that I would consider good content from LOF was the handheld radio thing a few years back..
RD, while I get his propensity to argue minutia, I would maintain, he's posting content and adding to many conversations on here. I've taken the time to read his posts and see a different side of him now.

With as many different personalities as there is on here, there are bound to be folks from every side of every issue.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
RD, while I get his propensity to argue minutia, I would maintain, he's posting content and adding to many conversations on here. I've taken the time to read his posts and see a different side of him now.

With as many different personalities as there is on here, there are bound to be folks from every side of every issue.

I don’t disagree with all of his arguments.. I just disagree with the way they are presented..

RD

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Send me your shirt size and address in a DM... I'm gonna send you some rdp swag for your contributions to this forum.

RD
The last thing I can remember that I would consider good content from LOF was the handheld radio thing a few years back..
If he's not producing you might consider banning his sorry ass.

white tortilla

Reaction score
I joined the FB group this week just out of curiosity and saw couple people are starting to sell spots at a loss. Seems they are losing faith. Hope some deliveries happen soon to add some momentum. Otherwise it might turn into a bank run.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
So we're very close to the desert season now... how many members have gotten their cars?
Only one of my friends has taken delivery that I'm aware of and I haven't seen the car since delivery as he took it back to his shop to start the modifications.

• Wow
Reactions: DWC