WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed UTV take 3

sandshark1

Reaction score
106 posts on rdp.. no shit 105 of them are hating on the speed utv. Lol

Tell me you’re a hater without telling me you’re a hater. 😳

RD

No hate for the Speed UTV. It is designed really well and has lots of cool things. I have friends with them on order and cant' wait to drive one when they get theirs. I don't hate any brand of UTVs.

Just don't fall for all the sales tactics/razzle dazzle. Plus Carl is just to easy. Sarcasm just does not translate well sometimes.

I have not been boating this summer so I am just full of hate. LOL!!!!!

Last edited:

sandshark1

Reaction score
I said this about the original SS, doesn't belong here, then made a SS1 profile, fairly same stuff. Nothing to do with boating, EVER
Your the one that brought me here. I had no idea. LOL!

Grew up going to Parker when Sundance was a good time around 3pm on a weekend. Spent lots of time at Branson's on the river. Havasu is where I go when I am able to go.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Your the one that brought me here. I had no idea. LOL!

Grew up going to Parker when Sundance was a good time around 3pm on a weekend. Spent lots of time at Branson's on the river. Havasu is where I go when I am able to go.
I did not invite you here.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
I swore I saw an evite from you. LOL!
I've never invited anyone here, I think I made on comment on GlamisDunes about your posts here....

But......................................

In full disclosure, I've never been to Glamis once, LOL.

Joker

Reaction score
No hate for the Speed UTV. It is designed really well and has lots of cool things. I have friends with them on order and cant' wait to drive one when they get theirs. I don't hate any brand of UTVs.

Just don't fall for all the sales tactics/razzle dazzle. Plus Carl is just to easy. Sarcasm just does not translate well sometimes.

That reduced your hate for Speed to just 105 out of 107, keep it up negative nelly:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

You should go boating.. it takes the stress out of the day.
IMG_5610.jpeg

Joker

Reaction score
It’s a 42 MTI.. I was water testing it for a buddy that lives out of town, and swapping trailers for him before we goto loto. :).

I’d much rather ride passenger drinkin coldies.. lol

RD
If I was paying attention I would have seen you were the captain. I bet that things a blast. 👍

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
I don’t think this helps the resale guys especially since they’ll be offering financing.

IMG_0217.jpeg

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Depends on what they mean by “early #’s” I guess
Yeah I get it but that’s 120 less people looking for one and that’s just one dealer. I’m sure more than a couple are already spoken for. Let’s just say they’re cars are outside the 1st 2000, I’d think production and issues would be sorted out by then and be worth something extra to people that don’t want to be guinea pigs.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Yeah I get it but that’s 120 less people looking for one and that’s just one dealer. I’m sure more than a couple are already spoken for. Let’s just say they’re cars are outside the 1st 2000, I’d think production and issues would be sorted out by then and be worth something extra to people that don’t want to be guinea pigs.
Look up ^^^

sandshark1

Reaction score
Those 120 units on order won't be at that dealer for a while. I think those Speed UTVs that are up for sale now get the buyer that needs to have the Speed UTV now. Once the Sand Show happens people seem to get in a frenzy for desert season.

riverroyal

Reaction score
So I must ask again. I'm sure LOF will tell me I'm clueless or a bitch but...south pacific motorsports has 120 units for sale. DO they work on them or do people in Oregon need to drive to havasu?

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
So I must ask again. I'm sure LOF will tell me I'm clueless or a bitch but...south pacific motorsports has 120 units for sale. DO they work on them or do people in Oregon need to drive to havasu?
They don't physically have them, they have pre-orders for sale. At the point in time that they receive them, hopefully they will be delivered and bought at the dealerships location in Oregon. At this point, nobody knows what will take place when they are at the 2000 numbers.
I messaged the dealer to get actual answers, rather that rely on forum gossip. He said they will be placing an order for parts, and will be servicing them at the dealership.

Albacore

Reaction score
They don't physically have them, they have pre-orders for sale. At the point in time that they receive them, hopefully they will be delivered and bought at the dealerships location in Oregon. At this point, nobody knows what will take place when they are at the 2000 numbers.
I messaged the dealer to get actual answers, rather that rely on forum gossip. He said they will be placing an order for parts, and will be servicing them at the dealership.
That’s awesome little by little it’s all getting better

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Robby was live today a couple times, going thru his old NC shop and then in his new NC shop.
He mentioned that there are over 200 cars floating right, and should all be here in the next few weeks.

I'm assuming since I know when mine shipped, that there are multiple ships carrying cars. Should be cool to see all of those showing up, and seeing how they are able to PDI an deliver that many.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Robby was live today a couple times, going thru his old NC shop and then in his new NC shop.
He mentioned that there are over 200 cars floating right, and should all be here in the next few weeks.

I'm assuming since I know when mine shipped, that there are multiple ships carrying cars. Should be cool to see all of those showing up, and seeing how they are able to PDI an deliver that many.

Fuck.. I’m either gonna have to ditch my 326 car or take delivery of it and have 2. 😳

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think you're OK for now, I'm betting a bunch of those are the little 2 seat bandits.

I’m just debating on whether I release for todays price no markup to off the thing or wait till the sand show.. I swear I’m the worst at this shit. I can sell it now and some asshole would pay 20-30 extra Jist to have it today at the show.

1Carl

Reaction score
Top can am with best package $61K with 20+ year S-10 suspension that comes standard. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_3852.png
    IMG_3852.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 108

1Carl

Reaction score
Praying mantis edition. Lmao

Attachments

• IMG_3853.png
    IMG_3853.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 71

sandshark1

Reaction score
Top can am with best package $61K with 20+ year S-10 suspension that comes standard. Lol

Where are you getting $61K. The top model is $45K and the lower model is $35Kish. I am sure it would be in the $60K range if you put every accessory they offer on it. Does $45K get you a Speed UTV fully decked out currently? Does it get you a Speed UTV with a 7 speed DCT and 240 hp motor? The new Can Am top model is loaded with way more technology and has some cool stuff. For $45K you are getting a lot of SXS and technology.

Yes, the front suspension does not look great. I will see how they look in person when I go to the Sand Show.

1Carl

Reaction score
Where are you getting $61K. The top model is $45K and the lower model is $35Kish. I am sure it would be in the $60K range if you put every accessory they offer on it. Does $45K get you a Speed UTV fully decked out currently? Does it get you a Speed UTV with a 7 speed DCT and 240 hp motor? The new Can Am top model is loaded with way more technology and has some cool stuff. For $45K you are getting a lot of SXS and technology.

Yes, the front suspension does not look great. I will see how they look in person when I go to the Sand Show.
Go and build one with top accessories package $17K+. Make sure you check out welds and ball joints.

Attachments

• IMG_9077.jpeg
    IMG_9077.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 113

1Carl

Reaction score
See price at payment.

Attachments

• IMG_9073.png
    IMG_9073.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 160