WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

#ReleaseTheMemo

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Is this what you were thinking when you shit in my hwy 50 thread?

I didn’t know the reason until you mentioned why you were driving home and I didn’t post anything else after you stated why.
But...why did you not address Bobby but directed your anger to me? We both know why and I relish it just as you do just to put things in perspective for you! I see shitting in a thread is ok with you as long as you’re the one doing the shitting as you just did in mine as well as your other 2 minions did today.

But seriously man let’s make a truce while you’re at home with your wife, you really need to pay attention to her not me.

spectras only

Reaction score
Watched Hannity for the first time, the entire program. Jim Jordan, Rep-OH is pretty sure the memo will be released, maybe as soon as next week. Go fast forward to 32:50 and watch the interview with former mexican president Vicente Fox. He says building the wall IS GOOD, he just don't fucking want to pay for it,haha:D:D:Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-AZngT7nU

Sandlord

Reaction score
DOJ and FBI running scared. Demand/threaten over release of memo.
Shiff, counter-memo drafted
Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 5.17.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 5.18.11 PM.png

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

All members of the House of Representatives have a Top Secret security clearance. If the House Intelligence Committee votes to release secret documents to the House, every member will see the material.

This is what's scaring the shit out of House Democrats. If the released information shows the FBI mislead the FISA court by using unverified information from the so-called dossier to allow the surveillance of Trump operatives, they are gonna be fucked.

The FISA court isn't something to play political games with. It operates on the edge of constitutionality, and if it's proven the Clinton campaign induced the Democrats and the FBI to use it for political advantage the shit is gonna hit the fan.

Just wanted to re-post RRR's basic statement for those who haven't yet seen it or know the story...

Sandlord

Reaction score
You guys have so many Conspiracy threads going I’m going to put this link in here since it’s the largest thread.
https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/donald-trump-points-finger-at-samsung-for-lost-fbi-messages/

4D chess. He actually is saying that the FBI is blaming Samsung. pitting Samsung against the FBI could be really smart if Samsung has the means to retrieve the texts. It may all be for nothing anyway since the Inspector General has made it known today that he has the texts.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
4D chess. He actually is saying that the FBI is blaming Samsung. pitting Samsung against the FBI could be really smart if Samsung has the means to retrieve the texts. It may all be for nothing anyway since the Inspector General has made it known today that he has the texts.
Trump is NOT that smart lol.

squeezer

Reaction score
Just to recap:

The Republicans wrote a memo. Then they started demanding that they, themselves, release that memo, while claiming that it contained damning information about...I don't know...everyone, ostensibly. Nobody is stopping them from releasing this memo, that they're sure is going to bring down everyone from Obama to Hillary Clinton's hairdresser, and they have the full authority to do so. The Democrats, to date, have made absolutely no attempt to prevent them from releasing said memo, and the minority on the committee that wrote it has asked to release at least their account of the contents, and they were denied.

They're literally yelling at themselves about something that nobody but themselves cares about.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Just to recap:

The Republicans wrote a memo. Then they started demanding that they, themselves, release that memo, while claiming that it contained damning information about...I don't know...everyone, ostensibly. Nobody is stopping them from releasing this memo, that they're sure is going to bring down everyone from Obama to Hillary Clinton's hairdresser, and they have the full authority to do so. The Democrats, to date, have made absolutely no attempt to prevent them from releasing said memo, and the minority on the committee that wrote it has asked to release at least their account of the contents, and they were denied.

They're literally yelling at themselves about something that nobody but themselves cares about.

Boom! Thanks for taking the time to write it out for the Trumpkins Squeezer. They think they have found the Holy Grail, lol.

squeezer

Reaction score
Boom! Thanks for taking the time to write it out for the Trumpkins Squeezer. They think they have found the Holy Grail, lol.

Nunes *wrote* the memo. This is some Wag the Dog nonsense.

Nunes has zero credibility. He's been throwing his body in front of the Russia investigation on Trump's behalf for a year. He's already been taken off the House Intel committee for his behavior. The fact that he's allegedly given this memo to *ALEX JONES* but not to the FBI tells you everything you need to know.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Just to recap:

blocking the release would be political suicide and create the suspicion of guilt. I'm glad they are smarter than that.
even so, Feinstein and Schiff have gone to twitter and "Blamed the Russians"

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

Nunes has zero credibility. He's been throwing his body in front of the Russia investigation on Trump's behalf for a year. He's already been taken off the House Intel committee for his behavior. The fact that he's allegedly given this memo to *ALEX JONES* but not to the FBI tells you everything you need to know.

It’s refreshing to read rational points and facts in here!
:thumbsup

Hullbilly

Reaction score

Keep swinging saucer! One day you’ll connect and get that average up. Send out the pinch signal and get the lefty up to bat!

rrrr

Reaction score
Just to recap:

Very little of what you wrote is factual.

I'm tired of rebutting the nonsense in here. You'll have to figure it out on your own.

Hullbilly

Reaction score

I'm tired of rebutting the nonsense in here. You'll have to figure it out on your own.

Lol you should just give up...I have. The nonsense and holier than thou responses speak volumes
XRNj5.gif

rrrr

Reaction score
The fact that he's allegedly given this memo to *ALEX JONES* but not to the FBI tells you everything you need to know.

The fact that you call something alleged by an unknown anonymous source a "fact" tells me everything I need to know.

MSum661

Reaction score

Understandable. Oppression is a disorder without a cure.
Hang in there...Its only a few here that are deeply burdened by it.

Anyway.
Lets re-remind ourselves of the Fact that Trump wanted Mueller to replace Jim Comey as the FBI Director.
Theatrics by the Left would have their crowd believing that they hate each other.
Nobody really knows shit from shiola......except for what Trump and Mueller actually do know.
The rest is all Bullshit.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-for-fbi-director-before-he-was-named-special
Trump considered Mueller for FBI director before he was named special counsel

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Understandable. Oppression is a disorder without a cure.
Hang in there...Its only a few here that are deeply burdened by it.

Anyway.
Lets re-remind ourselves of the Fact that Trump wanted Mueller to replace Jim Comey as the FBI Director.
Theatrics by the Left would have their crowd believing that they hate each other.
Nobody really knows shit from shiola......except for what Trump and Mueller actually do know.
The rest is all Bullshit.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-for-fbi-director-before-he-was-named-special
Trump considered Mueller for FBI director before he was named special counsel
The plot thickens it seems......Hard to feel warm and fuzzy about Mueller as he's been in the middle of what seems like a helluva mess behind the scenes. And hard to see how a new person from outside can restore order without axing a lot of the existing crew.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Saw that tool Schiff on tv this am saying that Russian bots are now to blame for pushing #releasethememo. Idiot.

squeezer

Reaction score

That’s exactly what I would type if I didn’t have a single argument against the point as well...

NEXT!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I would type if I didn’t have a single argument against the point as well...

NEXT!

IRS e-mails lost
Hillary e-mails lost
FBI texts lost

Just a few of the last administration's achievements.

Your party is either dumb as a stick or corrupt ass mother f'ing pieces of shit.............................you choose moron. ;)

Viva Venezuela!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Sandlord

Reaction score
You guys have so many Conspiracy threads going I’m going to put this link in here since it’s the largest thread.
https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/donald-trump-points-finger-at-samsung-for-lost-fbi-messages/

BAM, and just like that: the texts are provided.

rrrr

Reaction score

NEXT!

I regularly write multiple paragraph posts that analyze current political events while most people in this forum run their mouths about stupid stuff and make childish comments like yours.

The post I responded to was factually inaccurate in many ways. It would be a complete waste of my time to rebut it, and doing so would just get lost in the bullshit.

I can tell by your response that you're another giant intellect. I doubt I will ever see you post something substantive that shows cogent critical thinking instead of grade school level comments.

500bbc

Reaction score
I regularly write multiple paragraph posts that analyze current political events while most people in this forum run their mouths about stupid stuff and make childish comments like yours.

The post I responded to was factually inaccurate in many ways. It would be a complete waste of my time to rebut it, and doing so would just get lost in the bullshit.

I can tell by your response that you're another giant intellect. I doubt I will ever see you post something substantive that shows cogent critical thinking instead of grade school level comments.
Give him a break, it's tough to see through the bullshit when you go through life with your face drenched in man ranch 24/7.:eek: