WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

#ReleaseTheMemo

500bbc

Reaction score
The memo is available to Congress through the Intelligence committee, demturds are refusing to read it.

Sargent Shultz has been advising them not to.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Wikileaks was aggressively offering a million dollars for a copy of the memo.
They still are offering it, just less aggressively.
I wonder if they have a copy now?

MSum661

Reaction score
Wikileaks was aggressively offering a million dollars for a copy of the memo.
They still are offering it, just less aggressively.
I wonder if they have a copy now?

Payable in Bitcoin. Shouldn't be a problem. Somebody within the Deep State has a Baby that needs new shoes.

MSum661

Reaction score
Plausible deniability, can't be pinned down if they maintain intentional ignorance.

Witness the Libturd posters here.

They're Hedging themselves for when this Full Blown investigation goes into high gear.
At this point, what else do they have to lose? lol.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
11C27EBE-1A88-4BD8-A882-9E5698E9C871.jpeg
They're Hedging themselves for when this Full Blown investigation goes into high gear.
At this point, what else do they have to lose? lol.

Sandlord

Reaction score
I heard Nunes' committee just needs to vote yes or no and Trump can release instantly, if Trump does nothing it's released in 5 days.

I heard that too. Trump can release it whenever he wants. in fact there is a movement gaining momentum to have him read it at the State of the Union. I doubt there is a chance of that happening. But he may be using it as leverage with Schumer, and that has me worried that we'll never see it.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I heard that too. Trump can release it whenever he wants. in fact there is a movement gaining momentum to have him read it at the State of the Union. I doubt there is a chance of that happening. But he may be using it as leverage with Schumer, and that has me worried that we'll never see it.
Possible, but I hope it's went to far.

MSum661

Reaction score

The timing of the Schumer Shutdown and Trump reading off the Memo at the State of the Union Add. like a Bedtime Story would be Priceless!!
Its only 10 days away. HellYeah!!!

Just Do it!!

rrrr

Reaction score
Read my earlier post below, guys. It is not Trump who will release the memo, it is the House Intelligence Committee.

They will release the documents to the House. All House members have the security clearance to examine the documents.

Then the Democrats will be fucked.

All members of the House of Representatives have a Top Secret security clearance. If the House Intelligence Committee votes to release secret documents to the House, every member will see the material.

This is what's scaring the shit out of House Democrats. If the released information shows the FBI mislead the FISA court by using unverified information from the so-called dossier to allow the surveillance of Trump operatives, they are gonna be fucked.

The FISA court isn't something to play political games with. It operates on the edge of constitutionality, and if it's proven the Clinton campaign induced the Democrats and the FBI to use it for political advantage the shit is gonna hit the fan.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Or it could be fake. I’m still not convinced it’s real

It doesn’t matter if it’s real or fake.

The most wild part about it is that people can’t be sure if it’s real or fake. That Washington is so out of control, and has been out of control for decades, to actually think this shit is possible.

MSum661

Reaction score

The most wild part about it is that people can’t be sure if it’s real or fake. That Washington is so out of control, and has been out of control for decades, to actually think this shit is possible.

No date on the memo. BUT, sure as Hell elaborate in detail if anything else.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I don't find it surprising in the least.

rrrr

Reaction score
Read the second sentence of the memo. Either the DOJ personnel are showing how fucked up the education system is or some schulb wrote it and it's fake.

500bbc

Reaction score
Read the second sentence of the memo. Either the DOJ personnel are showing how fucked up the education system is or some schulb wrote it and it's fake.

Well "Breached" is a very important word.:D

Then there's the last forty years of public education failure.o_O

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Schiff says the memo can't be released because the American people can't understand it..

I can understand a fair trial, a noose and trap door just fine thank you vey much!:p
Hang them all, on public TV at 5 PM Ca. time so everybody can witness it. That will make lawmakers think VERY hard about doing shit against the people ever again.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Five months of text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page have been lost, according to a Friday disclosure from the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC), as reported by the Associated Press and the Daily Caller.

The missing texts conveniently span the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017 - the day Robert Mueller was appointed to take over the FBI's probe of alleged Trump-Russia collusion

And the sheep rejoice!!!!:confused:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
....missing texts conveniently span the period between...

And sadly today, these "uh oh, sorry"" excuses of obvious deceit and contempt appear to stand. Hey Jeffery.... how about obstruction of justice....

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Five months of text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page have been lost, according to a Friday disclosure from the Justice Department to the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee (HSGAC), as reported by the Associated Press and the Daily Caller.

The missing texts conveniently span the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017 - the day Robert Mueller was appointed to take over the FBI's probe of alleged Trump-Russia collusion

And the sheep rejoice!!!!:confused:

Nothing digital is ever "lost" no matter what the Oracle will say

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Nice summary of the "scandal" free Obama Administration.