WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

#ReleaseTheMemo

Hullbilly

Reaction score

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The tirade and "If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses"- HRC seems to be a lot closer to the truth every day.
We've been teased so many times about the Clintons and other political corruption being prosecuted it isn't easy to expect anything to finally happen. Now if it does, the Trump reign will prove MAGA is possible beyond our wildest dreams.....

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been laying back laughing at this thread. This is how I characterize the OP and all the posts in it. :p

1B06EF25-9985-40A1-80D0-61DA1E66B151.gif

Old Texan

Reaction score
For what, despising Trump?
There’s millions of us outside RDP, step outside your safe space sometime and see. :rolleyes:
Word has it the SS is on the lookout for people just like you......Watch out for black suburbans.

jet496

Reaction score
Just saw Trey Gowdy sat that he’s read a text message referring to a “secret society “ this shit needs to be flushed out and everyone no matter party need to be prosecuted if wrongdoing is found.
One good thing from this whole Trump presidency is the swamp is getting drained, or exposed if nothing else.

I was not a Trump supporter so much at first but am really impressed what he's able to accomplish amongst the media and tard hatred being spewed out.

rrrr

Reaction score
I've done more reading about the memo, and I was wrong in saying the Intelligence Committee can release it. Once they authorize the release, Trump still has to approve it.

Sorry about that.

spectras only

Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/22/politics/fbi-text-messages/index.html

Just in > Attorney General Jeff Sessions pledged Monday to get to the bottom of a question asked this week by a growing number of top Republicans: How did the FBI lose a series of messages sent during a critical time period between two bureau employees currently in the crosshairs of an internal Justice Department investigation?

rrrr

Reaction score
Why hasn't the FBI said anything about the collection of text messages from other personnel during the period in question?

Did the recording of every FBI cell phone stop? Or was it by some miracle just these two?

Old Texan

Reaction score
Why hasn't the FBI said anything about the collection of text messages from other personnel during the period in question?

Did the recording of every FBI cell phone stop? Or was it by some miracle just these two?

Hullbilly

Reaction score
They are not going to say nuffin’ ‘bout nuffin’, so entrenched in gov fuckery right now all the cronies are trying to find a rats hole to hide in abd try to weather the storm!

tumblr_inline_ouyc886KAs1qetbv3_540.gif

TeamGreene

Reaction score

From what I've heard they are saying it's just Peter Strzok and Lisa Page's texts that are missing, day after election to day of Mueller being appointed.
Curious at best.

Sandlord

Reaction score
But they are also on record as saying they had all the texts a few weeks ago.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Do you guys remember all of the heat between Trump and Sessions over the last year, comments and tweets designed to make it look like they were at odds with each other.... are you starting to understand the strategy they were employing to get these crooks to lower their guard and have a false sense of security...

They didn't call Sessions 'The Silent Assassin' for nothing back when he was a prosecutor in Alabama.

Stay tuned folks.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Do you guys remember all of the heat between Trump and Sessions over the last year, comments and tweets designed to make it look like they were at odds with each other.... are you starting to understand the strategy they were employing to get these crooks to lower their guard and have a false sense of security...

They didn't call Sessions 'The Silent Assassin' for nothing back when he was a prosecutor in Alabama.

Stay tuned folks.
Certainly hope you're right.....Cagey old Trapper that is showing patience and placing the snare where the big predators tread would be the way to draw them in.

Strike too soon and they can push underlings out front to be eaten.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Stay tuned folks.

All Day Every Day

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I have heard 3 different members of congress live on the radio this week and they all have said it is bad and needs to get out. They are working on getting it out now. Who votes to get out or not will be interesting to see.

Sandlord

Reaction score
When asked if the President would release the memo,
Sarah Sanders said today that the President believes in transparency.

500bbc

Reaction score

Stay tuned folks.

Racist!!!!

Sorry, force of habit.:D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
  • California Reps. Dianne Feinstein and Adam Schiff sent a letter to Facebook and Twitter CEO's on Tuesday, asking that they take action against the Russian scourge
  • Meanwhile, Twitter's internal analysis of the hashtag has thus far found that authentic American accounts, not Russians, are driving #ReleaseTheMemo, according to The Daily Beast

When you learn Trump won again schiff.jpg