WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

#ReleaseTheMemo

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Stock image. Not going to get a new one until they (GM) can tell me when the '16 will be fixed. parts backordered from GM for three months. No expected ship date yet. 30-45 days to repair. I'll be without my (wifes) car for 7-9 months. I am livid, started a GM case. Petitioning to total the car since they cant repair it.

What a cluster fuck.

Ok, Let me review what your squad has to offer. Reeegie is setting up a meeting. 2 things I need be sure about though..
1. Did you fix the crushed Vette yet? Daddy can’t be seen riding dirty in any sloppy ride?
2. Will RoyalPoo be available to do my Taint work? He’s the best Taint teaser you got?
Anyway lemme know, I’m off to up Reeegies stock in Buffalo Wings but trust me “I won’t be watching” the
super bowl, just crushing the Wings!;)

See above. Enjoy your wings.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Stock image. Not going to get a new one until they (GM) can tell me when the '16 will be fixed. parts backordered from GM for three months. No expected ship date yet. 30-45 days to repair. I'll be without my (wifes) car for 7-9 months. I am livid, started a GM case. Petitioning to total the car since they cant repair it.

What a cluster fuck.

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.
Brian is likely not pleased either.
I know he likes that Vette!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Ok, Let me review what your squad has to offer. Reeegie is setting up a meeting. 2 things I need be sure about though..
1. Did you fix the crushed Vette yet? Daddy can’t be seen riding dirty in any sloppy ride?
2. Will RoyalPoo be available to do my Taint work? He’s the best Taint teaser you got?
Anyway lemme know, I’m off to up Reeegies stock in Buffalo Wings but trust me “I won’t be watching” the
super bowl, just crushing the Wings!;)

The main thing you will benefit from is WINNING!!

Kick off those leaches and come on over!
Everyone makes mistakes, but it’s not too late to correct yours!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
At this point the left is fucked.. this makes them rigging the primaries look like whiffleball. If people don’t go to prison for this then there is absolutely no justice in our system anymore.

Reaction score
At this point the left is fucked.. this makes them rigging the primaries look like whiffleball. If people don’t go to prison for this then there is absolutely no justice in our system anymore.

The only politicians to go to jail are those who can't afford a good legal team. There is no justice in our political system. ;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The only politicians to go to jail are those who can't afford a good legal team. There is no justice in our political system. ;)

On the surface your statement holds water.
However, when your “legal team” is the very investigative bureaus that are supposed to prosecute, you are especially untouchable.

buck35

Reaction score
[QUO,TE="was thatguy, post: 2881199, member: 1668"]On the surface your statement holds water.
However, when your “legal team” is the very investigative bureaus that are supposed to prosecute, you are especially untouchable.[/QUOTE]
BNAG! I believe this is the proper response here...

500bbc

Reaction score
There isn't, 50% of the country and every Libturd here would vote for the previous admin and the accompanying criminal activity in a heartbeat.

530RL

Reaction score
Will there be as much excitement waiting for the Dem Memo?:rolleyes:

No, Trump has intentionally cleaved America into two warring camps: pro-Trump and anti-Trump. And he has convinced the pro-Trump's that his enemy is their enemy.

Americans now confuse facts with opinions and can not see the difference.

The opinion that the warrant against Page was falsely obtained is viewed by Trump supporters as a fact, not an opinion.

Both the Nunes memo as well as the Schiff "Dem" memo are opinions.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No, Trump has intentionally cleaved America into two warring camps: pro-Trump and anti-Trump. And he has convinced the pro-Trump's that his enemy is their enemy.

The opinion that the warrant against Page was falsely obtained is viewed by Trump supporters as a fact, not an opinion.

In your opinion...

saucedaddy

Reaction score

You mean Hannity, Lykis, Rush, Jones, Beck, Carlson, Judge J are opinion shows? :(

jet496

Reaction score

I just cannot believe the tard mind! The liberals are the ones attacking in every direction & dividing this country at all costs all because they hate Trump (or maybe themselves).

I'm literally laughing at your response. Keep it coming. I've had a rough couple days & need some laughs.

530RL

Reaction score
I just cannot believe the tard mind! The liberals are the ones attacking in every direction & dividing this country at all costs all because they hate Trump (or maybe themselves).

I'm literally laughing at your response. Keep it coming. I've had a rough couple days & need some laughs.

Are all anti-Trumpers liberals?

Are the only ones attacking liberals?

Is Nunes a liberal?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Sorry but that is fucking sex right there. Fuck that mid-engine POS. The 2019 ZR1 is the real deal. The best looking C7 yet.

If we coax him we might be able to get him to pick one up!!:D:D

Reaction score
Will there be as much excitement waiting for the Dem Memo?:rolleyes:

Of coarse there will.
due-process-vetting-scale-flow-chart-l.jpg

Hullbilly

Reaction score

Gunka bulunka...

tumblr_op5sb2ayJN1qmob6ro1_400.gif

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

You are a special kind of stupid. You continue to amaze me with your ability to conjecture opinion as fact.

Do you not see as someone who trumpets the buzz words daily that YOU are the one who is cleaving the country, YOU are the divisive one.

MSum661

Reaction score
Gregg Jarret tonight.
"A lot of people at the -----------and the ---------- better start looking for a criminal defense attorney Now".

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

So I watched the ENTIRE interview with Gowdy and you conveniently left out the fact that Trey said the FISA extensions would NOT have been granted without the dossier. :confused:

Starts at 6:10 with little Margaret Brennan doing her best to defend the swamp.

Nice cherry picking there pretzel!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
So I watched the ENTIRE interview with Gowdy and you conveniently left out the fact that Trey said the FISA extensions would NOT have been granted without the dossier. :confused:

BNAG [emoji1]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
You are a special kind of stupid. You continue to amaze me with your ability to conjecture opinion as fact.

Do you not see as someone who trumpets the buzz words daily that YOU are the one who is cleaving the country, YOU are the divisive one.
If you haven't noticed.....He must win.:rolleyes:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The Preztelator has no shame. His constant desire to sound and LOOK intelligent, and his heartfelt trust in the stupidity of average people allows him to think cherry picking this crap is OK. He thinks he is so far above everyone, that no one will check this shit.

News flash, tons of folks do, but they don't give a shit about this blowhard so they don't call him out. I like to call him out, as do you, since some of his comments were good a while back. Now, with his hate at record levels, not so much.

Like suace's lack of funniness, 528.5 is too smart by half.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

saucedaddy

Reaction score
The Preztelator has no shame. His constant desire to sound and LOOK intelligent, and his heartfelt trust in the stupidity of average people allows him to think cherry picking this crap is OK. He thinks he is so far above everyone, that no one will check this shit.

News flash, tons of folks do, but they don't give a shit about this blowhard so they don't call him out. I like to call him out, as do you, since some of his comments were good a while back. Now, with his hate at record levels, not so much.

Like suace's lack of funniness, 528.5 is too smart by half.

Come on softy it’s obvious you still cant get all those butt ball beatings you took in school out of your mind. But come on kid, I assume your of adult age now so forget about it. We are all your new friends now, the internet ones that can’t hurt your lil bottom anymore. The problem is your still coming off as That Lil runt curled up in a ball crying about the Wedgie Brutus gave you. We’re all cheering for you Rudy!:)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Come on softy it’s obvious you still cant get all those butt ball beatings you took in school out of your mind. But come on kid, I assume your of adult age now so forget about it. We are all your new friends now, the internet ones that can’t hurt your lil bottom anymore. The problem is your still coming off as That Lil runt curled up in a ball crying about the Wedgie Brutus gave you. We’re all cheering for you Rudy!:)
LOL, you on the other hand come off as the fat kid who eats his boogers.