WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OCM Offshore Custom Marine Lake Havasu City AZ

shueman

Reaction score
I'm a little confused - are you saying the boat was sold to someone in San Diego and they were now selling the boat through you guys...

But the original owner sold it through OCM but was not paid / or does not realize their boat had been sold to someone else?

Sorry 'bout that ... here's the story:

1. 30' Eagle was on Craigslist for sale
2. We contacted the seller and he wanted to bring it to Mira Loma for consignment
3. We put it on our website for sale; the boat was here at our facility.

4. Get that call from Canada saying why is HIS boat for sale on our website (not the titled owner)
5. We called the titled owner and he said he bought it from OCM (maybe a "flipper") (don't know)
6. Seller's got all the right paperwork.
7. Seller took it back to S.D. saying he's just going to use it for now; boat was here maybe 60 days max.

Luvnlife nailed to perfectly ... tnku

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Everything is popping out if the woodwork now. Holy shit. 👎

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
What time tonight will we be hearing your rendition of the song MONDAY MONDAY ? Monday morning, when the cops come and take me away ........ HA HA

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
Sounds to me like a lot of people had intimate details of a long history of wrong goings on and were holding their collective tongues for some reason... Disbelief???

NicPaus

Reaction score

2. We contacted the seller and he wanted to bring it to Mira Loma for consignment

4. Get that call from Canada saying why is HIS boat for sale on our website (not the titled owner)
5. We called the titled owner and he said he bought it from OCM (maybe a "flipper") (don't know)
7. Seller took it back to S.D. saying he's just going to use it for now; boat was here maybe 60 days max.

Is it the 30' that is pictured above? If so it appears to be DirtRacer from GD.com boat. I already posted on his thread there and might have to go back and edit accordingly.

Brad's

Banned
Reaction score
pyvdk.jpg

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score

maybe eliminator should call the Canadian and fill him on whats going on and point the post where RD named the LHC officer in charge of the fraud investigation;) that might be a bit of info the Canadian would be very interested in

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Waiting for the noon cutoff to see what happens next

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Waiting for the noon cutoff to see what happens next

I am still hoping that Tim takes care of everything today, that this really paperwork issue, and this all blows over. I have never had any business dealings with Tim, but both he and his wife have always been nice when I see them. Time will tell.

29'Commander

Reaction score
Tim has promised cashiers check today, meeting myself and LHPD at Chase branch. He himself posted for all of you to witness. He also gave his word to the same Detective who has been investigating him for months. He has said he would pay today and post his own side of the story once I am paid. I cannot wait for payment, and to read his story......
He has to be completely out of his mind to do anything other than pay today. Time will tell, will keep you all posted. Thanks for all the support and good luck wishes.

Good luck to you today too Kurt. I hope you really get a valid cashiers check.
Thanks everyone.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Tim has promised cashiers check today, meeting myself and LHPD at Chase branch. He himself posted for all of you to witness. He also gave his word to the same Detective who has been investigating him for months. He has said he would pay today and post his own side of the story once I am paid. I cannot wait for payment, and to read his story......
He has to be completely out of his mind to do anything other than pay today. Time will tell, will keep you all posted. Thanks for all the support and good luck wishes.

Thanks everyone.

Gave his word? Typed a story? Blah blah blah. His word is shit according to the posts in this thread and anyone can pee on your face and tell you it's raining. Lol. I hope you get paid and I hope that check is good. Amazing how someone can do shit like this in a small tight nit community. You can't dominant a shitter in the X without the whole town knowing it was you that same night. Lol

rrrr

Reaction score
"Paperwork issue". Really. OMG

After the relevation he was sued in July for not turning over money from a brokered boat sale for a freekin' year and had other involvement with the police, it's clear the "paperwork" excuse has no merit and has been used as a delaying tactic in the overall slow pay scheme.

I hope everyone is made whole on their deals with this rat bastard.

PVHCA

Reaction score
That building is the newer Campbell building. Wonder if Bob and his lovely wife owned it? West Marine building is next door and was built at the same time.

After Bob died, Judy attempted to keep things together to no avail. If memory serves, I think that Judy did a voluntary turnover of the land and buildings to the bank that issued the construction loan.

Judy was the only good that came out of that "partnership", Bob was as shifty as they came.

Tim,

All of RDP have read you WILL pay on Monday. No excuses or delays will work after Monday. See you then.

I wish you luck, if he pays I'll be the first to say stop the lynching, BUT sorry to say he ain't paying, $60K doesn't magically appear over the weekend and I'm sure his "credit" isn't gonna help him right now.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Didn't he say in another post somewhere that he had to transfer funds from a private checking accout? He is also trying to do this without his wifes knowledge? I swear I read that in one of the 90 Ocm threads.

I was waiting for somebody to say it, I read that too.

Huge red flag when the money is supposedly in a private account.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Is there a pool going on this? If so put me down for $100 on no show.

Supercup

Reaction score
Is there a pool going on this? If so put me down for $100 on no show.

Tim over at OCM would like to take you up on this, if you would just either drop off a C note or wire him the money this a.m. he will hold for you until he shows :D

And of course if he gets caught in traffic he will send it back to you in a cashiers check later this week!

Pelon

Reaction score

Thanks everyone.

So who's boat is getting sold at a "fire sale" price this weekend?

McRib

Reaction score
Ok it wasn't Tim that posted it it was Dave. I found one part of it. Gotta find the wife don't know part next.

Tim told me twice this morning that he had plenty of cash on hand to cover this, and if worst came to worst he would cancel the wire, and go to the bank and get a cashiers check. He said he wouldn't be happy about having to float 120K out of his account but would do it if he had too.*

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Been self employed all my life,still have several families hoping i'm around as long as possible.Been up against the wall many times and somehow kept it going and each time i would realize who the real friends are.
Tim,i hope you somehow get yourself thru this mess and survive.At the least you have realized who your friends are.Thanks for the DS Open house thing,the Enduro win was great.Good Luck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 56

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score

Thanks everyone.

Thank you!! I'm pulling for you as well as I sit here at FedEx hoping they'll find my envelope this morning. I've been waiting for this final part of my story to be played out before I went public with it. I too must thank all of the positive thoughts and support from everyone here on RDP. Thank you! And thank you Dave for working so hard to help close these deals for both of us.

Hoping for a positive conclusion to your ordeal today![emoji106]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I am still hoping that Tim takes care of everything today, that this really paperwork issue, and this all blows over. I have never had any business dealings with Tim, but both he and his wife have always been nice when I see them. Time will tell.

From what I can understand of the whole issue, the "paperwork problem" amounts to OCM not having any paper worth more than the paper itself.

Maybe he'll pay in Dinars or Confederate notes??????:skull

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Ok it wasn't Tim that posted it it was Dave. I found one part of it. Gotta find the wife don't know part next.

Tim told me twice this morning that he had plenty of cash on hand to cover this, and if worst came to worst he would cancel the wire, and go to the bank and get a cashiers check. He said he wouldn't be happy about having to float 120K out of his account but would do it if he had too.*

Page 1, this thread.

"I asked Tim to login to his bank account and show proof that the funds had been removed. He declined stating that his wife was unaware of this situation and he didn't want to involve her, and it took both of them to login into this personal account. "

RCDave

Reaction score
Page 1, this thread.

"I asked Tim to login to his bank account and show proof that the funds had been removed. He declined stating that his wife was unaware of this situation and he didn't want to involve her, and it took both of them to login into this personal account. "

Ahhh. Another lie. As long as he is an acct holder and signer on the acccct, that is bullshit

McRib

Reaction score
Why is this a civil matter? 60k isn't chump change. How is this not theft or embezzlement? Grand theft? Small claims has a 5k limit I thought. How do u get this heard at a higher level?

sirbob

Reaction score

This brings up an interesting thought in my mind...

So if he comes through and pays both of these parties off today with good funds...

Does "this all blow over"?

Are there board members here that will have no reservations about doing business with OCM?

Do any of the other payment issues that have come to light through this situation, cause you to think differently about doing business with OCM going forward?

Does it all just blow over?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

So if he comes through and pays both of these parties off today with good funds...

Are there board members here that will have no reservations about doing business with OCM?

Do any of the other payment issues that have come to light through this situation, cause you to think differently about doing business with OCM going forward?

I don't think so.......there are more "victims" out there and they are yet to surface.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Thank you!! I'm pulling for you as well as I sit here at FedEx hoping they'll find my envelope this morning. I've been waiting for this final part of my story to be played out before I went public with it. I too must thank all of the positive thoughts and support from everyone here on RDP. Thank you! And thank you Dave for working so hard to help close these deals for both of us.

Keep us updated Kurt. I hope Tim is able to resolve both of these issues today. Would love to see a positive outcome on this whole ordeal.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Why is this a civil matter? 60k isn't chump change. How is this not theft or embezzlement? Grand theft? Small claims has a 5k limit I thought. How do u get this heard at a higher level?

It's civil until wire transfer fraud, mail fraud etc etc kicks in then big brother takes over. It may become embezzlement if he's a corp or llc and he's caught stealing.

sirbob

Reaction score
I don't think so.......there are more "victims" out there and they are yet to surface.

Do you think they don't know they are victims yet or are they just waiting and laying low in the hopes that they will get paid ?

PVHCA

Reaction score

Had no idea you were involved as well, un-FUCKIN real.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Do you think they don't know they are victims yet or are they just waiting and laying low in the hopes that they will get paid ?

I am sure there are more cases just like these and those people choose not to engage in social media. Just look at the example from Eliminator yesterday on that 30' Eagle.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Where are there other OCM threads? I only see 2.

The "how will Tim respond" thread still remains locked. (?)

Worth reading tho. It shows one lie after another. RD almost had me a believer. Not!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The "how will Tim respond" thread still remains locked. (?)

Worth reading tho. It shows one lie after another. RD almost had me a believer. Not!

I will unlock that one too right after I get out of the shower..

Zero chance someone doesn't get fucked today.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I will unlock that one too right after I get out of the shower..

Zero chance someone doesn't get fucked today.

I'm guessing you've already thought of this Dave... But apparently TIM has promised to come in here and tell his side of the story. It would be good to make the second post in that "Story" a link to all the OCM threads for future reference. Of course that's just more work for you... just a thought.

Scott E

Reaction score

I was wondering the same thing. Given everything that has transpired I know that I would never use this person or business for anything.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm guessing you've already thought of this Dave... But apparently TIM has promised to come in here and tell his side of the story. It would be good to make the second post in that "Story" a link to all the OCM threads for future reference. Of course that's just more work for you... just a thought.

What's the story going to read? I wrote a bunch of bad checks, and fake wires? But now I paid so it's all good?

To save the suspense (again), There is ZERO CHANCE both these guys get paid today. The words INSUFFICIENT FUNDS will be said at least once today, I'm betting twice.

I really want that boat!!!!! Does Danny Sr. want a k boat ???

LOL.. No he just wants the cash.

RD