WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OCM Offshore Custom Marine Lake Havasu City AZ

MSum661

Reaction score
I just wired $7000 to B of A Torrence last week for helicopter parts. I took a picture of the outgoing wire receipt and emailed to the recipient. He called me me an hour later and said the funds were in his account. And I bank at a very small bank. Only 4 branches. This is not a difficult process if you HAVE THE FUNDS

Glad you said it first. lol.

I can get a wire from one account to another persons account in 1 hour or less.
Did 2 over seas transfers not long ago and it was cleared within 12 hours.
Bank to brokerage in hours or less.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Glad you said it first. lol.

I can get a wire from one account to another persons account in 1 hour or less.
Did 2 over seas transfers not long ago and it was cleared within 12 hours.
Bank to brokerage in hours or less.

I said it first last week, LOL. I wired the tuition and housing payment for my sons college and before I clicked send the money was gone from my account, LOL It's that fast.

JBS

Reaction score
My guess is that even if there is a wire with good funds with all the BS Tim is pulling the bank is going to want to hold funds. The person sending the wire could claim that Chase knows Tim is running a Ponzi scheme and have recourse.

Who knows how many bad checks he has out there that is also a concern for the bank.

allblowdup

Reaction score
Yup what ever is going to happen has already happened, we just don't know about it yet. No hackers on here that can get into the banks camera feed? HeHe!

riverroyal

Reaction score
If the money isn't there and music to my ears check never arrives what happens? The investigator is at the bank with 29, do they arrest? Does he fill BK tomorrow and go that road? What happens?

boatpi

Reaction score
Many banks will NOT allow the wire funds to be withdrawn until the next business day. they want it seasoned overnight partly because it can be reversed at times.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Anyone heard if "Music to my ears" Kurt got his check, and if it was good?

2Driver

Reaction score
If the money isn't there and music to my ears check never arrives what happens? The investigator is at the bank with 29, do they arrest? Does he fill BK tomorrow and go that road? What happens?

Yes

MCnParker

Reaction score
Both guys are gonna get paid today and Dave got RDP's click count to quadruple for the month! Win win for everyone. [emoji41]

2Driver

Reaction score
I funded my last hard money deal with a wire i did floating down from the dam on my paddle board . Shit u not.

Letsride22

Reaction score
We had a similar situation in Utah yrs ago. A big shot used car dealer bit off more than he could chew. He'd been doing business for years and had multiple locations. Built a big new multi million dollar facility that he couldn't pay for. He stopped paying off the balances on peoples trade ins, and then had the balls to resale them without titles. He managed to rob Peter to pay Paul for awhile but it finally came down hard. My sister in law got caught up in it and it was a mess! She was making payments on both her new car and her trade in while someone else was driving it. I swear she aged 5 yrs before everything was handled nearly a yr later. Dealership was shut down by the State but a lot of people got burned. Ironically I saw the clown operating another lot under his sons name a few yrs later. Asshat should have done some serious time for putting people through all that, but i don't think he got much. Hope all this works out better.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Not sure what happens next..

I do not believe that Tim will be arrested though.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Both guys are gonna get paid today and Dave got RDP's click count to quadruple for the month! Win win for everyone. [emoji41]

I don't believe there's any chance in hell that either guy is gonna get paid today.

RD

sirbob

Reaction score
The suspense is killing me - are parties to this happening allowed to with hold information now? :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Officer is at the bank......that doesn't just happen because the station was slow today.

I hate having to repeat all this shit every 5 pages..

The cop is down there just to witness the transaction. Detective Fuller (guy whom is investigating OCM since Feb) arranged that. What 29'Commander said was that Tim just had to show up. If he didn't pay then it is a "civil" issue. If he didn't show up then it would be more then civil (implying criminal).

I'm not sure what criminal charge they could charge him with for no show.. But it was something.

So as expected, Tim showed up. Everyones at the bank.. But same as the last week there's some wire thing delaying everything. He'll burn another day, and nobody will get paid is my prediction.

On that note, The newspaper is calling everyone and taking quotes.. They will be running yet another story on OCM for tomrrow's paper.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I don't see why the cops are even at the bank outside of paperwork. They aren't going to arrest him if the wire doesn't show up.

hiline

Hi Line Motorsports inc. HWY 18, Apple Valley, CA
Reaction score
I find it incredible that anyone would do business over there(at OCM), Tim has been doing this to everyone for a long time and it has to stop.
I don't mind posting that I think he is a dirt bag, he make's people like me who try to always do the right thing look bad in this small world of the boating business.
There is a snake in every business, Tim has taken the honor of being the biggest one ever.
I feel sorry for all the ones he has screwed and believe me I personally know of quite a few of them, same story every time like Dave is saying.
This should have been over a long time ago, but looks like it finally caught up to him.
Hi Line Motorsports Inc.
Tony

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I don't see why the cops are even at the bank outside of paperwork. They aren't going to arrest him if the wire doesn't show up.

There is no wire...just like there wasn't one last week just like I'm sure there is an excuse for something being wrong with FedEx today (just a guess on that one but not too far out there)

DaBank

Reaction score
I find it incredible that anyone would do business over there(at OCM), Tim has been doing this to everyone for a long time and it has to stop.
I don't mind posting that I think he is a dirt bag, he make's people like me who try to always do the right thing look bad in this small world of the boating business.
There is a snake in every business, Tim has taken the honor of being the biggest one ever.
I feel sorry for all the ones he has screwed and believe me I personally know of quite a few of them, same story every time like Dave is saying.
This should have been over a long time ago, but looks like it finally caught up to him.
Hi Line Motorsports Inc.
Tony

I 100% agree with you Tony, I been out of the car business for 10 years and still have my hands into renting my lots and flooring a few people and I been burned a few times and I can't not believe this guy has lasted so long and i can tell you i am on the tail end of the age when people like this seem to never be seen again.I would had never done anything like this in business or presonal life and I pride myself in paying all my bills early not late and not on time but early. Frank

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This whole thing sounds a lot like the John Spano ordeal. Albeit on a smaller scale but that guy "bought" the NHL NY Islanders and pulled the same shit until it caught up with him.

2Driver

Reaction score
At what point in the program does a guy like this exhaust himself and just says; F it , I'm done you got me.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
We had a similar situation in Utah yrs ago. A big shot used car dealer bit off more than he could chew. He'd been doing business for years and had multiple locations. Built a big new multi million dollar facility that he couldn't pay for. He stopped paying off the balances on peoples trade ins, and then had the balls to resale them without titles. He managed to rob Peter to pay Paul for awhile but it finally came down hard. My sister in law got caught up in it and it was a mess! She was making payments on both her new car and her trade in while someone else was driving it. I swear she aged 5 yrs before everything was handled nearly a yr later. Dealership was shut down by the State but a lot of people got burned. Ironically I saw the clown operating another lot under his sons name a few yrs later. Asshat should have done some serious time for putting people through all that, but i don't think he got much. Hope all this works out better.

Last name wasn't Graffe was it?

Sounds similar to one I'm familiar with, except this guy was not only not paying off the trade-ins, he was borrowing more money against the titles.

He finally got caught after a several cash sales and he couldn't supply a title. All sorts of excuses and finally the state AG came down on him.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well.. In some very interesting twists to the story 29'Commabder got paid! Neither him or Tim are in Havasu. Right now. (Weird)

I will let him conclude his saga when he has time. For right now the only thing that matter is somehow he got paid. He also said Kurt is getting paid as well.

Icky

Reaction score
Well.. In some very interesting twists to the story 29'Commabder got paid! Neither him or Tim are in Havasu. Right now. (Weird)

I will let him conclude his saga when he has time. For right now the only thing that matter is somehow he got paid. He also said Kurt is getting paid as well.

What everyone going to do now?:)

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score

That's great news, a surprise, and as long as he is whole, get out clean and feel free to burn the bridge behind him, it just really sucks to be in a position where you have no leverage back over someone holding your money. Hoping all are as fortunate and glad 29commander can move on. :thumbup:

Sandlord

Reaction score

best thing I heard all day, (provided the payments don't get rescinded somehow again).

Hopefully Tim is out of business very soon before anyone else gets OCM'd

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score

Finally, there seems to be some light at the end of tunnel and this disaster will be over.:thumbup:
All we will have to look forward to now is, "Big Boobs and Boats".:boobeyes:
90f7f752aa40fdfae85aa0f913f69fc1.jpg 1 (2).jpg

Hammer

Reaction score

Where do you sit with OCM and Tim? Is all forgiven?

MCnParker

Reaction score

I fucking told you![emoji16]. Actually I am as shocked as anyone.

GMD

Reaction score
That is great he got paid. I couldn't help but feel really bad for that guy.

I had looked at two boats Tim had for sale awhile back and he lied to me twice about a couple things. I never went back.