WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OCM Offshore Custom Marine Lake Havasu City AZ

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
After witnessing what I saw in those three days, from fake wire confirmations, bogus checks, claims of fed ex's that go out the next day.. More bogus checks..

Where do you think I would sit with Tim?

RD

You are definitely not sitting at his table, in fact, I am pretty sure you wouldn't sit in the same room with him. I am glad to hear that 29C got paid, more anxious to know how Kurt's deal turned out. I have a feeling that this saga is not over though.......

MCnParker

Reaction score
On his lap? Sorry couldn't resist that one!

I would never talk to the fucker again!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Well.. In some very interesting twists to the story 29'Commabder got paid! Neither him or Tim are in Havasu. Right now. (Weird)

I will let him conclude his saga when he has time. For right now the only thing that matter is somehow he got paid. He also said Kurt is getting paid as well.

So glad to hear. That's a shit load of money to be fucked out of.

Time for a whole bunch of drinks! :champagne:

28skater

Reaction score
Glad to hear that everyone got paid but the bigger crime here is he is selling a Skater with Evinrudes!:yikes

1994_SKATER_3.png

robby dmax

Reaction score
After witnessing what I saw in those three days, from fake wire confirmations, bogus checks, claims of fed ex's that go out the next day.. More bogus checks..

Where do you think I would sit with Tim?

RD
Glad to hear 29c got his money!!!
Tell us Rd where you stand with old TIM..

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 59

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
So now that this news ended "well" I may be looking to consign my boat at the end of the season. Hopefully OCM will still be in biz:rolleyes

sirbob

Reaction score
Well I'm glad this has all blown over - I have been wanting to sell my boat and OCM has the best location in town.

I'll have to rush right over there and sign my title over to him so he can sell my boat ...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this saga is not over though.......

You would be 100% correct. God knows where he got the cash to pay these guys off for today, but he's not going to be able to pay the next guy off tomorrow.

Glad to hear 29c got his money!!!
Tell us Rd where you stand with old TIM..

After seeing him lie through his teeth, send those e-mails, make claim after claim and write bogus checks etc.. I would feel like I need a shower if I was in the same room with him.

Even after these guys get paid, I'm betting he's still going to go to jail.

RD

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Well I guess I'm glad I didn't post/hit submit what I was about to at 4:43 P.M. central time. It had to do with fuk-sticks and Easter bunnies. :D

robby dmax

Reaction score
You would be 100% correct. God knows where he got the cash to pay these guys off for today, but he's not going to be able to pay the next guy off tomorrow.

After seeing him lie through his teeth, send those e-mails, make claim after claim and write bogus checks etc.. I would feel like I need a shower if I was in the same room with him.

Even after these guys get paid, I'm betting he's still going to go to jail.

RD
Glad to hear that RD as Tony from hiLine said it TIM is just a fucking snake In The grass..hopefully he gets stopped and nobody else has to go threw something like this..

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
He said the other guy is "going" to get paid as well? So he is still in the same situation just one less guy?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He said the other guy is "going" to get paid as well? So he is still in the same situation just one less guy?

According to 29'Commander (first guy) Tim paid him, and there is a valid cashiers check for Kurt now as well.

Which begs the obvious question of what was in the Fed Ex envelope, but that's Kurt's story to tell if he wishes..

RD

spectras only

Reaction score
There is a snake in every business, Tim has taken the honor of being the biggest one ever.

Hi Line Motorsports Inc.
Tony

The marine business attracts more shady characters than the used car business, preying on people who love this hobby too much!

I've seen bad deals in the marine services for decades around here as well.

Here's one interesting info on one that could be worse than Tim ;) http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20141214/NEWS01/141219509

phuggit

Reaction score
This was a great undertaking by RD and all of the RDP inmates. I have no doubt the influence of this site was solely responsible for this fucktard coming through with the money.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I've never understood the mind of a crook. Well, I mean do cause we are all capable but I never understood the ones that can't control it. How do they sleep at night?

Me.... I've never fucked no one that didn't have it comin. All I got in this world is my word and my balls and I don't break them for nobody.

I fuggen hate thieves and especially hate liars. Tim seems to be both.

Hammer

Reaction score
I support the way he did business today.

In your eyes Does that exonerate him for what has taken place over the last 60 days or whatever? Not paying customers when their boat was sold etc. ?

PVHCA

Reaction score
I've never understood the mind of a crook. Well, I mean do cause we are all capable but I never understood the ones that can't control it. How do they sleep at night?

Me.... I've never fucked no one that didn't have it comin. All I got in this world is my word and my balls and I don't break them for nobody.

I fuggen hate thieves and especially hate liars. Tim seems to be both.

RELAX "TONY MONTANA".

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
In your eyes Does that exonerate him for what has taken place over the last 60 days or whatever? Not paying customers when their boat was sold etc. ?

Some how today he put out the fire on 2 transctions.What he does about other problems,i have no idea.All remains to be seen.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
The marine business attracts more shady characters than the used car business, preying on people who love this hobby too much!

I've seen bad deals in the marine services for decades around here as well.

Here's one interesting info on one that could be worse than Tim ;) http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20141214/NEWS01/141219509

Do you support the way OCM does business ?

there is a whole bunch of people in the boat business that filed BK fuck'd everybody... and now hang clean sheets ...

this IMHO is just another way of say'n buy'r be where...
the guy made it right:thumbup:

do I trust him..i'd buy a boat from him tomorrow if I had money...unless he'll take a check...:D

I will say this right now most of all those in business... if they had to pay all those that they owe today.... they's be out of business tomorrow

in my business, I own the building, the equipment, and all the inventory...not a big shot operation...but free and clear:thumbup:

milkmoney

Reaction score
No. After that boat I had a 28 Warlock and a 32 Advantage and a 32 Skater, and a couple of Ski boats.

Thanks. Guess it was an old posting when I was looking at oats for sale One of them websites , powerboat listing etc. [emoji106]

DaBank

Reaction score
Thanks. Guess it was an old posting when I was looking at oats for sale One of them websites , powerboat listing etc. [emoji106]

I sold it at a auction so I am not sure who bought it.

Hammer

Reaction score
there is a whole bunch of people in the boat business that filed BK fuck'd everybody... and now hang clean sheets ...

this IMHO is just another way of say'n buy'r be where...
the guy made it right:thumbup:

do I trust him..i'd buy a boat from him tomorrow if I had money...unless he'll take a check...:D

I will say this right now most of all those in business... if they had to pay all those that they owe today.... they's be out of business tomorrow

in my business, I own the building, the equipment, and all the inventory...not a big shot operation...but free and clear:thumbup:

I'm aware of what you are saying. Everyone wanted to see Tim go to jail. Now everything is ok because they(he) squared up? What about the next guy? You know the one that isn't on the boards? Who is going to keep him from going through what 29 C went through for 2 months?

This thread will be irrelevant a month. Then what?

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
What boats remain at OCM? Figured someone post what is left as to advise possible owners.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm aware of what you are saying. Everyone wanted to see Tim go to jail. Now everything is ok because they(he) squared up? What about the next guy? You know the one that isn't on the boards? Who is going to keep him from going through what 29 C went through for 2 months?

This thread will be irrelevant a month. Then what?

Mike, there was a lot of fraud committed with a lot of evidence handed over to the cops. I am very happy that 29Commander got paid, and I'll be extremely Happy when Kurt finally takes delivery of a check that actually cashes.

That being said I'm not sure this thing is over "just like that."

There's another article coming out in tomorrows News Paper, the guy called me this afternoon for some quotes. I just told him what I witnessed which is basically the first post in this thread, and verbally made a few quotes as well.

I spoke with him later and did mention to him that Tim pulled a miracle out of his ass, and managed to get at least one guy paid, and it looked highly likely that the second person was going to get paid as well.

RD