WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OCM Offshore Custom Marine Lake Havasu City AZ

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I will unlock that one too right after I get out of the shower..

Zero chance someone doesn't get fucked today.

Soooooo, are you posting from the shower??????:skull

Easy top see where that soon to be 6 figure post count comes from.....;)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This is where it gets muddy. Let's just say this boat sells. If Sr. Signed paperwork with Tim that reads he is the exclusive dealer on this boat, he will legally get a commission check.

Pretty sure those contracts aren't open ended. There has to be a time limit like when dealing with realestate agents. But hey, I'm no boat dealer or realator so what do I know.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This is where it gets muddy. Let's just say this boat sells. If Sr. Signed paperwork with Tim that reads he is the exclusive dealer on this boat, he will legally get a commission check.

I'm not sure what the time periods are on those contracts, but I can guarantee they aren't for over a year.. (probably earnest effort for 3 months or something).. Boat had been there since before DS last year. There's no obligations to Tim at this point.

RD

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Excellent information

I'm not sure what the time periods are on those contracts, but I can guarantee they aren't for over a year.. (probably earnest effort for 3 months or something).. Boat had been there since before DS last year. There's no obligations to Tim at this point.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Why don't a few of you guys just partner on the DCM and keep it where it belongs? Amongst friends.

I'd love to own it.. But I need something that is kid friendly. I already have one River Cruiser that seats 5 / closed bow. I need a open bow / walk through.. Or something with a cabin. Pontoon, Deck whatever..

RD

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
I'd love to own it.. But I need something that is kid friendly. I already have one River Cruiser that seats 5 / closed bow. I need a open bow / walk through.. Or something with a cabin. Pontoon, Deck whatever..

RD

sounds like Zig's "heat wave" could be heading your way or go baller and grab LHC30's advantage

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

RD

Cut the Schiada open:D:skull

TCHB

Reaction score

RD

You need a tune boat with lots of places for naps.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score

RD

You know where you can find a really nice Howard cruiser with a cabin...

;)

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score

RD

RD needs a Malibu :) They're pretty kid friendly

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
As of right now 29'Commander, Tim, and the cops are at the bank..

Joe said they are still waiting at the bank.. I'm not sure what the hold up is at this point.

RD

j-bone

Reaction score

RD

Excellent information
A A was add swx7 SD at SD

RD

Excellent information

Scott E

Reaction score
Any news from Kurt? I would guess he was at FedEx early this morning.

I sent him a text earlier this morning and he replied that he was just pulling up to the FedEx facility. I do not know the outcome though.

intense

Reaction score
So are the cops going to sit there till closing time?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So are the cops going to sit there till closing time?

No. That's why they're "waiting on a wire" the con man knows they'll leave.

They are all just sitting there "waiting on a wire." I have texted 29Commander for updates, and he just texted me "Still waiting to confirm the funds are there. I don't think the bank believes it now either."

It's been 2 hours now.. I would bet (if anyone wants to take bets) that there is no money today. And they will all sit down there for another couple hours before they just say fuck it.

I can tell you nothing is getting done at any boat mfg right now.. LOL They are all sitting there watching the computer screens to see how this ends.

No matter what whether this guy gets paid or not (which I don't think anyone at this point believes that he will), Tim has a few other guys cued up waiting for money next, and it's gonna be the same deal. The house of cards is falling.

RD

Joker

Reaction score
What a waste of everyone's time.[emoji107]
I'm sure 29C has a job that he should be tending to and losing money as he sits not including his wasted trip last week.

TLAW719

Reaction score
Yore probably right RD. Easy day for the cop. But what a waste of time.

underpressure

Reaction score
They are all just sitting there "waiting on a wire."

It's been 2 hours now.. I would bet (if anyone wants to take bets) that there is no money today. And they will all sit down there for another couple hours before they just say fuck it.

RD

I don't think that I would take that bet...

boatpi

Reaction score
Have Tim call the person ding the wire. Every wire gets an outbound receipt. End over the receipt along with the contact to the operations manager of the bank that sent the wire. Wire cut off time on west coast is 3 Pm at almost every bank, earlier depending on outbound time zones.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

RD

Why doesn't 29 ask for his boat back right in front of the cops and then when Tim can't produce it report it as stolen?

underpressure

Reaction score
I was told 2:00 PST for wire cut off time on the west coast (just did one a month or so ago)...

So, if it isn't in his account like right now, aint gonna be happening today...

Raffit78

Reaction score

RD

It's really a shame. As big of a company OCM represents from the outside. It has come down to a new "wire" from a new buyer to pay off a debt that is owed from months ago.

This issue has obviously been butchered. It's unfortunate that two innocent boaters on the forums had to deal with this. I can't even imagine how many people are dealing with this that aren't aware or will not be aware until it's too late.

boatpi

Reaction score
I have seen almost every trick or scam in the book, and know ones I could make movies on. Gipsys are good, Russians too, Nigerians are online cunning, then their are just plain thieves that need to go to jail, money paid or not.

I cannot do not believe IF anyone gets their money that he should not be charged. this is just too big. If he is not, that is not justice.

catman

Reaction score
They are all just sitting there "waiting on a wire." I have texted 29Commander for updates, and he just texted me "Still waiting to confirm the funds are there. I don't think the bank believes it now either."

I can tell you nothing is getting done at any boat mfg right now.. LOL They are all sitting there watching the computer screens to see how this ends.

No matter what whether this guy gets paid or not (which I don't think anyone at this point believes that he will), Tim has a few other guys cued up waiting for money next, and it's gonna be the same deal. The house of cards is falling.

RD

The last wire transfer i sent was from B of A to Chase in Havasu for 54k.It was funded in two hours on his end.Tim is full of shit and is just stalling as long as he can.I also have received wired funds from Antigua sent in the a.m est and it is in my account that afternoon 4000 miles away from a rock in the middle of the sea...

boatpi

Reaction score
DAVE: ask for the outbound sending receipt. Save yourself some time. then call the bank.

Joker

Reaction score
Why doesn't 29 ask for his boat back right in front of the cops and then when Tim can't produce it report it as stolen?

Because the new owner holds the title I thought?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I was told 2:00 PST for wire cut off time on the west coast (just did one a month or so ago)...

So, if it isn't in his account like right now, aint gonna be happening today...

This is true and they usually come in at the last minute. I have "waited" for a few wires on my side and can remember logging into my account every 10 minutes to see if it would come in. All times, it showed up around 1:30pm.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
How do you think tim chose who to fuck? Clearly there were many smooth deals. Is this just a rob Peter to pay paul situation that went south?

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Because the new owner holds the title I thought?

Not just that. The deal was legit. It's just 29'Commander hasn't received payment. New buy in the clear.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How do you think tim chose who to fuck? Clearly there were many smooth deals. Is this just a rob Peter to pay paul situation that went south?

That is a great question, and I will admit I told Tim personally before all this went down "If you are having money problems and are gonna fuck someone, fuck the other guy.. Don't fuck my buddy."

He told me no problems everyone is getting paid tomorrow!! (that was the 18th).. So I left it at that.

However though I think the person that laid the heat on him first is gonna get paid first (if at all), so nice guys will finish last in this scenario.

RD

TLAW719

Reaction score
That is a great question, and I will admit I told Tim personally before all this went down "If you are having money problems and are gonna fuck someone, fuck the other guy.. Don't fuck my buddy."

He told me no problems everyone is getting paid tomorrow!! (that was the 18th).. So I left it at that.

However though I think the person that laid the heat on him first is gonna get paid first (if at all), so nice guys will finish last in this scenario.

RD

Have you heard any word from your buddy

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

I always look for the dumb ones with big tits.

I'm sure that similiar criteria was involved in this situation.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Have Tim call the person ding the wire. Every wire gets an outbound receipt. End over the receipt along with the contact to the operations manager of the bank that sent the wire. Wire cut off time on west coast is 3 Pm at almost every bank, earlier depending on outbound time zones.

DAVE: ask for the outbound sending receipt. Save yourself some time. then call the bank.

RD...I think Boatpi is trying to get your attention. :D

Joker

Reaction score

RD

Dave,
Do you have any ideas why attorneys weren't hired even after 1 month?

copterzach

Reaction score
They are waiting on a wire to come through to Tim's account before he can make a cashiers check... (No bullshit.. LOL) You can't make this shit up.

RD

I just wired $7000 to B of A Torrence last week for helicopter parts. I took a picture of the outgoing wire receipt and emailed to the recipient. He called me me an hour later and said the funds were in his account. And I bank at a very small bank. Only 4 branches. This is not a difficult process if you HAVE THE FUNDS