WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Israel at war?

rcmike

Reaction score
The common ground isn't common. One side wants bombs to stop, the other wants to eradicate a population.
The problem with this one side/other side thing is both sides can correctly lay that at the feet of the other.

It is hard to blame Israel for "conditions" in lands they abandoned "for peace"

It's hard to blame people who were not alive at the time the election took place for the government of their territory.

Both sides want to kill each other, and nothing we do is going to change that. The only answer is to say "It's your fight, do you, we will figure it out at the end," and get out of the way.

Biden wants Netanyahu to "do more" to get the hostages back. What does that mean? Hamas killed 6 in cold blood, so Isreal needs to kill 12? Or Israel needs to deliver more people to kill? Like, these are bullshit "demands" from us. And frankly, Hamas is very unlikely to honor any deal. They are going to do whatever Iran and the UN tell them to do. Which is kill jews. So why are we involved again?

It would be nice if the people in Gaza had water, but then again, the water pipes are flying into Israel with explosive warheads. Why are we involved again?

Honestly, in my opinion, Trump had it right. We have spent decades trying to untie the Gordian knot. Trump realized if that was the first step, then the other states would continue to fund this shit to keep their populations sated, and Israel was never going to surrender, so there was never going to be a first step. By ignoring the morons who live as billionaires in Qatar while feeding "their people" to a woodchopper to keep the money flowing in, but instead going to the people who want to move forward, and live in peace and prosperity, they were able to get deals done. And with the US not standing there saying "But what about the Palestinians?!?!" the other states were more than happy to move to a future. And every one of those deals done lead to less money for the morons. If only Biden and Kerry did not decide to throw billions on the fire, who knows where this process went. Had Saudi signed the deal.... But instead we got the cackler and Lurch and the corpse..

No good answers, except we should not be funding it. It would be nice if we could end the death, but Issac and Esau started this shit, and it's not going away until someone turns the Temple Mount to glass.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
"No good answers, except we should not be funding it. It would be nice if we could end the death, but Issac and Esau started this shit, and it's not going away until someone turns the Temple Mount to glass."

In the Bible, Isaac was deceived. He was tricked by his other son, with the help of his wife, who did not favor Esau. The other son was named Jacob, who became the patriarc of the Jewish people. His story is pretty interesting...
In the book of Genesis.

rcmike

Reaction score
Mom would be upset, I got my Genesis wrong. It's been 50 years since I studied that part. But my point remains, it goes back to there, and we are not going to fix it, until we go from the first book to the revelations, and the whole thing gets cleansed with fire.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Mom would be upset, I got my Genesis wrong. It's been 50 years since I studied that part. But my point remains, it goes back to there, and we are not going to fix it, until we go from the first book to the revelations, and the whole thing gets cleansed with fire.
All three books have the same things. As much as the three sects point the finger, it seems all three are racing for the finish line. The leadership urges a Holy war to cleanse the earth. Funny part is, it isn't the will of mortals that will cleanse or claim souls. It will get interesting. Those who back the fighting for the sake of fighting, never acknowledge the Bible at all. Yet, their very actions spur on the prophecies which they laugh at.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Or Israel needs to deliver more people to kill?

I’m still waiting on the “investigation” Bibi has promised into how mopeds and flying lawnmowers slipped past the best intelligence agency in the world!!! 🤣

He said they have to finish the mission first. 😆

rcmike

Reaction score
Every Sunday the Iron dome reboots. They must have caught them during a reboot . 🤣
If it is anything like the CIWS we had on our ship in the Navy, it is never going to engage something like a paraglider. Way too slow, not set up for that. It would need to be programmed to shoot at things moving 20mph. And a lot of birds are going to die.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I’m still waiting on the “investigation” Bibi has promised into how mopeds and flying lawnmowers slipped past the best intelligence agency in the world!!! 🤣

He said they have to finish the mission first. 😆
The "mission" is to eradicate the Palestinians...so, letting the mopeds in may have been part of it.
If it is anything like the CIWS we had on our ship in the Navy, it is never going to engage something like a paraglider. Way too slow, not set up for that. It would need to be programmed to shoot at things moving 20mph. And a lot of birds are going to die.
The CIWS is a lot different though. It's American cowboy on steroids, a lot of rounds headed down range. The Iron Dome setups are more akin to a small Patriot battery. I believe each launcher holds 9 guided rockets to target incoming. You bring up a good point though, speed. The paragliders were used on the 7th, but they have used a lot of the flying dorrito type drones. The videos of those things look comically slow.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The "mission" is to eradicate the Palestinians...so, letting the mopeds in may have been part of it.

ice cube yes .gif

Thousand of lives are just the cost of doing business!!

1725391275708.jpeg

rcmike

Reaction score
The CIWS is a lot different though. It's American cowboy on steroids, a lot of rounds headed down range. The Iron Dome setups are more akin to a small Patriot battery. I believe each launcher holds 9 guided rockets to target incoming. You bring up a good point though, speed. The paragliders were used on the 7th, but they have used a lot of the flying dorrito type drones. The videos of those things look comically slow.
My point was that I believe it is a computer controlled interceptor device, that looks for things that fit the parameters of what it is supposed to shoot down. If the "targets" do not fit the parameters, based on speed, flight profile, size, etc, then until there is a reprogramming, it will not fire. So hearing this stupid line of attack is stupid. Saying there was a massive security failure is more than fair. Saying that it was allowed to happen on purpose is at very least plausible. Saying that someone turned off the iron dome to let the paragliders in is dumb. The reality is that October 7th happened. Hamas broadcasted and celebrated what they did. What Isreal does in response is none of our business. If we had a fucking president, then the day of, demands would have been sent to release anyone with a US passport. As soon as that was done, then you people fight it out. Call us when you are done and we can airdrop some food..

rcmike

Reaction score
Thousand of lives are just the cost of doing business!!
It would make a lot more sense to have Isreal go to Qatar and cut the head off the snake. I wonder who is preventing that. In the mean time, we have people crying because Hamas managed to shoot their own hospital. The entire thing is silly. If you want to go up to the ruthless guy in the neighborhood, and shoot up his living room, don't be surprised when he decides to burn your house down. When you do it over and over again for decades, don't be surprised when he decides to take out your whole family, and everybody you know.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
It would make a lot more sense to have Isreal go to Qatar and cut the head off the snake. I wonder who is preventing that. In the mean time, we have people crying because Hamas managed to shoot their own hospital. The entire thing is silly. If you want to go up to the ruthless guy in the neighborhood, and shoot up his living room, don't be surprised when he decides to burn your house down. When you do it over and over again for decades, don't be surprised when he decides to take out your whole family, and everybody you know.
They won't let it stop because there is money to be made and laundered in arming the winner and the loser, and then nation building after...regardless of who wins.

As for the "kill 'em all" outlook, good album, bad for humanity. I'm a pretty cold hearted son of a bitch. I know what I am, and what I'm capable of...and am aware of my own past actions. Knowingly targeting innocent people, the young or elderly, I cannot condone, and never could.

The reason Israel needs to kill everyone is simple. If they don't, there will always be those that seek vengeance. If someone killed my wife or child, I'd hunt them until my last breath, so it would be best to start with me...but then you'd have my children to deal with.

It's a viscious cycle, as consistent as the moon and stars.

rcmike

Reaction score
The reason Israel needs to kill everyone is simple. If they don't, there will always be those that seek vengeance. If someone killed my wife or child, I'd hunt them until my last breath, so it would be best to start with me...but then you'd have my children to deal with.

It's a viscious cycle, as consistent as the moon and stars.
I look at this as if you shoot rockets from schools and hospitals and mosques, then act surprised that they got bombed, then go complain to the UN, then the whole thing is a joke.

And exactly my point. They have been attacking for at minimum decades, and are now acting surprised that the people who were attacked have decided to just say fuck you, everything is getting flattened. Sometimes, you need to think it through. If you decide to keep poking a bear, it might wake up and destroy you. It is my opinion that this is what is going on. I still do not believe it is our business.

The side being flattened decided they want this. I agree that not everyone there wants this fight. It's up to both sides there to decide how they want this to end. I would suggest the "Palestinians" decide they are no longer going to put up with a government that simply uses them as human shields.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I look at this as if you shoot rockets from schools and hospitals and mosques, then act surprised that they got bombed, then go complain to the UN, then the whole thing is a joke.

And exactly my point. They have been attacking for at minimum decades, and are now acting surprised that the people who were attacked have decided to just say fuck you, everything is getting flattened. Sometimes, you need to think it through. If you decide to keep poking a bear, it might wake up and destroy you. It is my opinion that this is what is going on. I still do not believe it is our business.

The side being flattened decided they want this. I agree that not everyone there wants this fight. It's up to both sides there to decide how they want this to end. I would suggest the "Palestinians" decide they are no longer going to put up with a government that simply uses them as human shields.
Poke a bear, and it will mess your day up. The problem I see, we are giving the bear more teeth and claws. Everyone says "Israel is fiercest fighting force on the planet." Well then, let them handle it. In all reality, Israel is a barking dog that is owned by the local dealer. The neighbors want to kick it, but afraid of the owner.

People say things about "Zionists" or such running the planet. I don't buy into that. I feel there are just some messed up people in positions of power. People say I'm anti-semetic...nope. Been called a commie too, wrong again. I'm against greedy people making money on death. I don't care what color, race or religion.

As for poking a bear...our leadership has been poking one bear for a decade at least, and a bunch of cubs for as long as I can remember. This doesn't end well.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Really, what did Hamas expect when they invaded and just started killing Jews in Israel on October 7, that they’d just let it happen again, and again, and again? Hamas deserves whatever comes their way from Israel. The people of Palestine need to denounce Hamas and kick them out. It didn’t help that both Obama and Biden sent billions and pallets of cash to Iran. F’n morons, what did they think they’d do with all that money build up and fix their infrastructure?

rcmike

Reaction score
Poke a bear, and it will mess your day up. The problem I see, we are giving the bear more teeth and claws. Everyone says "Israel is fiercest fighting force on the planet." Well then, let them handle it. In all reality, Israel is a barking dog that is owned by the local dealer. The neighbors want to kick it, but afraid of the owner.

People say things about "Zionists" or such running the planet. I don't buy into that. I feel there are just some messed up people in positions of power. People say I'm anti-semetic...nope. Been called a commie too, wrong again. I'm against greedy people making money on death. I don't care what color, race or religion.

As for poking a bear...our leadership has been poking one bear for a decade at least, and a bunch of cubs for as long as I can remember. This doesn't end well.
The only thing I would (add/disagree?) with you here, is I think we have no business spending our money there. I do not care if they buy the arms from us using their money. But they should be the ones paying.. Otherwise, I agree with everything in that post..

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
The only thing I would (add/disagree?) with you here, is I think we have no business spending our money there. I do not care if they buy the arms from us using their money. But they should be the ones paying.. Otherwise, I agree with everything in that post..
I fully F'n agree with you! We as taxpayers subsidize the war. Sadly, on this one I think we cut checks to both sides. It's like those F'd up videos, where they pay two homeless and mentally ill people to fight.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Social Security is going to be bankrupt, but there’s always money for homeless, illegals, proxy wars, and social programs that don’t require any of the recipients to put anything into the system, but if they didn’t keep robbing from SS it could fund itself and then some. So don’t tell me there’s no money for social security, just change the priorities.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Fairly big update in the events in Israel. On Saturday, a missile was launched from Yemen into Israel. This is big news for a couple reasons. It means they have ballistic capability, some sort of decent guidance as it hit a powerplant, and the big one...it traveled about 1100 miles in 9 minutes. This puts it as a hypersonic deal. The Iron dome system failed to stop it, but was used to engage it...

4Waters

Reaction score
Fairly big update in the events in Israel. On Saturday, a missile was launched from Yemen into Israel. This is big news for a couple reasons. It means they have ballistic capability, some sort of decent guidance as it hit a powerplant, and the big one...it traveled about 1100 miles in 9 minutes. This puts it as a hypersonic deal. The Iron dome system failed to stop it, but was used to engage it...
Screenshot_20240916_070605_Chrome.jpg

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Simply put, the F'n Yemeni's have hypersonic missiles, or at least had one. Russia has a different type, so far only launched from the air. This Yemeni one was a ground launch. They had boasted about having a ship killer, but no proof. If anything, may be a guidance issue. They hit a stationary target. The bad thing, the missile flew over two destroyers and a frigate to get where it did.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

bonesfab

Reaction score

Sandlord

Reaction score
from viewing the pics on various websites,
it looks like a lot of the pagers were carried in their front pockets. 😎
they wont be reproducing.

but, if they can blow up your dick (no pun) with a pager,
they can probably also do it with a phone. ☠️

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Brilliant plan by Israel, not only eliminating some terrorist lives but also injuring several thousand more in countries that are supporting them weapons. Don't doubt for a minute Israel and hopefully the US are tracking where the "casualties and injuries" are taking place on a map with GPS coordinates. So... political leaders in Lebanon and Iran got fucked up...how did they come to having these Iran paid for and supplied pagers that were intended for terrorists???

The ironic thing to note is these goat fuckers raped so many Israeli women last year, any guesses where most were carrying the pagers? Hopefully their ability to pollute the civilized human gene pool ended this endeavor.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I don't believe that, and I am not Jewish. Have you ever watched the Palestinian cartoons they put on public television in the 90's for their children's indoctrination in to terrorism? I saw them online in the late 90's before censorship took over the internet. I respect Israel's right to exist and especially their means to fight back on the constant attack on their existence as a country. I am not saying Israel should be totally funded by the US ( US tax payers) but Israel is on the correct side of humanity and a civilized world. Half the Muslim world is not and will, and has demonstrated they don't belong in the modern world / human society.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
You know, censorship has not effected as many countries as we've been taught. We fund Ukraine, which teaches nursery rhymes about Bandera and killing Russians. We fund Israel, and give them bombs to strike everyone. Last Friday Israel hit a refugee camp, and six UN employees were killed...for some reason that didn't make news here. I think it's been almost two weeks since an Israeli sniper took out a US citizen...as she retreated.

Blood is on everyone's hands there, except the young children. One really must ask themselves though, in regards to @regor 's statement: The most advanced intelligence group in the world, managed to pull off this pager deal, and so many other brilliant attacks and counter attacks, pulled soldiers off normal detail, on a day they failed to notice militants amassing at their border....

Epstien killed himself.
Butler shooter had no help.
Harris has our best interests in mind.
Sorros is actually Santa Claus.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don't believe that, and I am not Jewish. Have you ever watched the Palestinian cartoons they put on public television in the 90's for their children's indoctrination in to terrorism? I saw them online in the late 90's before censorship took over the internet. I respect Israel's right to exist and especially their means to fight back on the constant attack on their existence as a country. I am not saying Israel should be totally funded by the US ( US tax payers) but Israel is on the correct side of humanity and a civilized world. Half the Muslim world is not and will, and has demonstrated they don't belong in the modern world / human society.

Agree with all of that up to “but Israel is on the correct side of humanity and a civilized world”. They have a MASSIVE amount of blood on their hands.

I absolutely believe they have a right to defend themselves and I don’t give a rat’s ass if they do, just not on our dime. They are by far the largest recipient of aid from our country, yet hold massive wealth.

As for my statement in regards to allowing it to happen, all governments do it to gain the support of the people and as monkey just said, there’s no way in hell flying lawnmowers and scooters were allowed to gain access to the most surveilled borders in the world AND to run wild for hours before the IDF responded. No way in hell.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Did some looking, translating and digging. Some are saying the pagers were intercepted and modified. That's the general story out here. Hezbolah management has ordered all a certain type of pager to be discarded.

They are leaning more on the concept of a software type communication attack. They claim not all the popping pagers were new ones. In looking stuff up, they use some sort of encrypted pager deal, like the medical ones doctors here may still have. As most of us remember the old AA and AAA batteries in out stuff, the new ones are 3.7v Lithium polymer rechargeable deals, kind of like a cell phone.

If a group could do it, it would be Mossad's tech division. So now I really want to know...
And will be keeping my phone in my back pocket from here on :oops:

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
How are Yemen and Hezbullah connected? Are Yemeni militants just backing the Palistine people? I'd be throwing all electronics out fast if I were Yemeni. They shot a missile into Tel Aviv, and haven't been thumped yet.

rcmike

Reaction score
How are Yemen and Hezbullah connected? Are Yemeni militants just backing the Palistine people? I'd be throwing all electronics out fast if I were Yemeni. They shot a missile into Tel Aviv, and haven't been thumped yet.
They are connected because Iran pays both their bills. Otherwise, no real connection other than Genesis..