WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Why not give Boner "pledge" status? He seems to have game. I think the kid has some potential. He don't back down, he throws hard and seems relatively intelligent.
Wow, by him calling for “Fuck your Dead Mother” he has gained your status? I thought you of all people would be front and center to call him out? Btw he has already been exposed as a one pump chump.
Next....:cool:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hasn’t been a full squad in 1.5 years. Very sad:(
Regie
CTG
BBC
OT
Open

A8D16DF5-6764-49CE-9467-EB1391FCDC56.gif

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Wow, by him calling for “Fuck your Dead Mother” he has gained your status? I thought you of all people would be front and center to call him out? Btw he has already been exposed as a one pump chump.

Hmm, I know nothing of this “Fuck your dead mother” nonsense. Of course I would have recoiled in horror.

Certainly an OB comment.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Hmm, I know nothing of this “Fuck your dead mother” nonsense. Of course I would have recoiled in horror.

Certainly an OB comment.
Bullshit, you know exactly what that freak is all about. You claimed him as one of yours. Call his ass out or promote his shit, do the “Almightys” work!
The tantrum starts at post 160 and continues!;)

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
BS Sauce. I never saw the FYDM comment.

It’s outta line and probably a banning worthy event.

Now call out you lying Chimp Macaroni and Cheese.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
BS Sauce. I never saw the FYDM comment.

It’s outta line and probably a banning worthy event.

Now call out you lying Chimp Macaroni and Cheese.
I don't take kindly to being called a Traitor. In fact, if somebody said that to my Face, we would be fighting.

That wasn't a Tantrum. That was me simply telling somebody to go fuck their Mother. And hopefully, she's dead. Then I can say "Go fuck your dead Mother".
Here, now go do your thing.;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Bullshit, you know exactly what that freak is all about. You claimed him as one of yours. Call his ass out or promote his shit, do the “Almightys” work!
The tantrum starts at post 160 and continues!;)

Shall we revisit the definition of “reciprocity”?

While I disapprove of the post as well, NO ONE here has clean hands.
Some dirtier than others.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
19B26E4E-169B-4E77-A947-4756731BF9CA.gif
Shall we revisit the definition of “reciprocity”?

While I disapprove of the post as well, NO ONE here has clean hands.
Some dirtier than others.
Fuck me CTG, your the 2nd guy who should be calling this shit out. Nothing new here, turning a blind eye when it’s straight bullshit. That’s what we love about the P&G and Ganga wants “Debate”?:(

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 804475
Fuck me CTG, your the 2nd guy who should be calling this shit out. Nothing new here, turning a blind eye when it’s straight bullshit. That’s what we love about the P&G and Ganga wants “Debate”?:(

The thing is, YOU are the one painting lines in the aisle.
If someone says some unseemly shit I just don’t consider them.
You want Ganga, a man of impeccable standing, to pound a gavel and pass judgment? You want him (or anyone) to assume responsibility for policing the dungeon along some imaginary line?
C’mon sauce. That’s some weak shit.
Maybe you should clock out for the weekend!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
ED66BE5B-6F30-4E14-9EE3-9DDB73A5DEED.gif
The thing is, YOU are the one painting lines in the aisle.
If someone says some unseemly shit I just don’t consider them.
You want Ganga, a man of impeccable standing, to pound a gavel and pass judgment? You want him (or anyone) to assume responsibility for policing the dungeon along some imaginary line?
C’mon sauce. That’s some weak shit.
Maybe you should clock out for the weekend!
Classic! “Quoting for Posterity”:rolleyes:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 804475

I think you’re afraid of the Boner, unlike your beloved Bath House hero. ;)

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
View attachment 804475

As WTG says, why must I be the "Enforcer" of "my side?" I don't know Boner from Boo.

I will say this, he made a comment about the disabled at one time and I took him to task. If debating rather than throwing out insult at one another isn't appealing to you, fine. No skin off my nose. But I see no point in it.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
As WTG says, why must I be the "Enforcer" of "my side?" I don't know Boner from Boo.

I will say this, he made a comment about the disabled at one time and I took him to task. If debating rather than throwing out insult at one another isn't appealing to you, fine. No skin off my nose. But I see no point in it.
Debate on Buddy......:rolleyes:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Who you gonna slap first big daddy?

Can’t wait to pound shots with you and pass judgement on everyone around us!!
Greatest question you have ever asked! You will be surprised to find out who the first fool to get bitch slapped is! 3 Shots & I’ll give you 3 Bitches to be slapped! Bitch 1 & 2 will surprise the shit outta you #3 not so much.
GPAU!:)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Greatest question you have ever asked! You will be surprised to find out who the first fool to get bitch slapped is! 3 Shots & I’ll give you 3 Bitches to be slapped! Bitch 1 & 2 will surprise the shit outta you #3 not so much.

Easy there rawdaddy!!

11B97ED4-4FD3-42A6-91FC-3672397DD03B.gif

500bbc

Reaction score
It was directed st Grampturd, we know he doesn't want anything to do with women.
View attachment 804475
Report! Report!

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Finally, someone on TV has asked for Schifft's security clearance to be REVOKED. He has openly lied and deceived the Congress to forward HIS phony impeachment HOAX... It was also suggested the MC Connel open a Senate "Inquiry" pertaining to TREASONOUS activity by Schift and other House members... Mrs. Palosi, as speaker of the House, is EXPECTED to ride herd on House members that step out of line...Clearly, she is NOT DOING HER JOB considering all the treasonous speeches and activities from members like the "scum of 4".. One, (Mad Maxine), actually threatened the life of the President, and "After we do Trump, we'll do the Vice President"...Kids, THAT is against the fucking law. Why isn't she locked up??? How in the hell can she "Chair" the finance committee?? During a Fin./comm hearing with the major bankers, she was totally unaware the Gov't took over student loans years ago.. Totally unfit to hold any public office and needs to be locked up as a danger to herself or others....How long before she tries to kill the President??? Clearly she is on the edge of sanity... If the libturds are going to change the House rules to fit their treasonous agenda, Mc Connel needs to change the Senate rules to combat them... The Senate can go ahead with the impeachment trial, call a few witnesses, including SCHIFT under oath, and find the President not guilty and put all this crap to an end...It was also noted on TV that the Trump team has finally started to take the OFFENSE. Gee, where have we heard THAT BEFORE..
Mr President, You MUST take the lead and step up the prosecution of the liars, leakers and thieves hiding in the shelter of the dimbulbs in power...Fail to do so and YOU WILL LOSE IN 2020...That scares me for fear of seeing all the good you have done flushed down the dimturd toilet... NO SHIT, you are going to LOSE if you don't ACT NOW...
Ray

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Finally, someone on TV has asked for Schifft's security clearance to be REVOKED. He has openly lied and deceived the Congress to forward HIS phony impeachment HOAX... It was also suggested the MC Connel open a Senate "Inquiry" pertaining to TREASONOUS activity by Schift and other House members... Mrs. Palosi, as speaker of the House, is EXPECTED to ride herd on House members that step out of line...Clearly, she is NOT DOING HER JOB considering all the treasonous speeches and activities from members like the "scum of 4".. One, (Mad Maxine), actually threatened the life of the President, and "After we do Trump, we'll do the Vice President"...Kids, THAT is against the fucking law. Why isn't she locked up??? How in the hell can she "Chair" the finance committee?? During a Fin./comm hearing with the major bankers, she was totally unaware the Gov't took over student loans years ago.. Totally unfit to hold any public office and needs to be locked up as a danger to herself or others....How long before she tries to kill the President??? Clearly she is on the edge of sanity... If the libturds are going to change the House rules to fit their treasonous agenda, Mc Connel needs to change the Senate rules to combat them... The Senate can go ahead with the impeachment trial, call a few witnesses, including SCHIFT under oath, and find the President not guilty and put all this crap to an end...It was also noted on TV that the Trump team has finally started to take the OFFENSE. Gee, where have we heard THAT BEFORE..
Mr President, You MUST take the lead and step up the prosecution of the lairs, leakers and thieves hiding in the shelter of the dimbulbs in power...Fail to do so and YOU WILL LOSE IN 2020...That scares me for fear of seeing all the good you have done flushed down the dimturd toilet... NO SHIT, you are going to LOSE if you don't ACT NOW...
Ray
He ain’t doing shit ‘cept (inept) CYA now, boys!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Ganga, "your side" can't accept facts and revert to screaming "Fake" or "Conspiracy" to actions you don't like. That's not the way it works in the world. Just because you have a loud mouth screaming bullshit doesn't make it true. Fox News was the first to imply these tactics and its worked on the low IQ Gomers for the past 10-15 years. Beck, O'Riles , Hanjob, Levy, Likus, Rush...... That's your M.O and it works on the irrational lemmings. But I hate to break it too you, that's not the true world. There's a basic system...Make a claim, investigate the claim, act on the claim! Be accused of a crime, have your claim/Trial heard, and render a decision. These days your side wields all the power to do your investigations and trials to all these claims of wrongdoings but they never happen? Why? Why isn't anybody "Locked up"? Why isn't the "Swamp Cleaned"? Why wasn't HillHill guilty of Benghazi after 36 hearings? Why, did "Flynn, Manafort, PapaD, Maria, & Cohen" either plead guilty or were found guilty by a court? You will scream it's all a conspiracys, when the real world will say...... Fucken A they were found guilty as shit and even confessed to the crimes? Hence the reason a Game/Reality Show Host got elected. A large amount of fools think they're TV Reality world is actually world reality.

ooops, wrong person. Carry on, Sd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I’ll be sure to shave closely in anticipation...to steal a paraphrase from George C Scott.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
ABC News peddles a recent lie put forward by House Democrats last week about the Trump-Zelensky phone call - namely that Trump asked Ukraine to investigate Biden as a 'favor':

"A transcript released by the White House of Trump's July 25 call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy showed Trump asking a "favor" of the foreign leader and pushing him to launch an investigation into the Biden family. " -ABC News

Wrong, a reading of the transcript reveals that the 'favor' Trump asked for was only in relation to the DNC's missing server and the DNC contractor Crowdstrike who analyzed it. Biden is mentioned later in the call, and nowhere near the 'favor' asked.

favor%20thou_0.png

Ah yes, the crux of the libturd impeachment hail mary........................the mere mention of Crowdstrike.

You remember Crowdstrike shit for brains?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
8637872E-26D2-4668-8809-B9A8D1B9F60E.gif
View attachment 804658 View attachment 804658
ooops, wrong person. Carry on, Sd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
No I’m just your Daddy! So now for a second time you feel the need to pester the big dog? Remember a couple weeks ago you were crying like a little bitch and begging Daddy to stop clubbing you! Begging me to call you and make your hurt go away, and now your slithering back like a scorned bitch. Not my problem that boner never got you that proper pussy waxing, and not my problem your feelings are hurt. Fact is, if you keep tugging on Daddy’s jock inevitably 14” of premium meat is gonna slap you in the face!
Reeegie, CTG go put your puppet back in its box before he hits the Report Button!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 804659 View attachment 804658 View attachment 804658
No I’m just your Daddy! So now for a second time you feel the need to pester the big dog? Remember a couple weeks ago you were crying like a little bitch and begging Daddy to stop clubbing you! Begging me to call you and make your hurt go away, and now your slithering back like a scorned bitch. Not my problem that boner never got you that proper pussy waxing, and not my problem your feelings are hurt. Fact is, if you keep tugging on Daddy’s jock inevitably 14” of premium meat is gonna slap you in the face!
Reeegie, CTG go put your puppet back in its box before he hits the Report Button!
Oops my double bad, you can go fuck off.

Someone trys to do the right thing, and then little shit for brains, sauce, pulls the dick move.

You are a real prick.

530RL

Reaction score
When are you going to reel in some of your subordinates?
I understand that the Oracle is out of bounds, and not one of your minions, but there’s plenty of rank and file libiots that you could work that pimp hand out on!

Says the guy who said my brother deserved his cancer.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The presumption of innocence, as a foundation of the US judicial system, has seemingly been under attack since November 8th 2016. An allegation is made, media runs with the narrative, the seed of possibility of guilt is implanted in the minds of zombie Americans, and the accused is maligned forever - no court required. Simple.

And now, none other than former CIA Director John Brennan clarifies exactly how the deep state sees "due process"...

In an interview on MSNBC, Brennan, unblinkingly states that "people are innocent, you know, until alleged to be involved in some kind of criminal activity."

upload_2019-10-6_19-29-39.gif

500bbc

Reaction score
The presumption of innocence, as a foundation of the US judicial system, has seemingly been under attack since November 8th 2016. An allegation is made, media runs with the narrative, the seed of possibility of guilt is implanted in the minds of zombie Americans, and the accused is maligned forever - no court required. Simple.

And now, none other than former CIA Director John Brennan clarifies exactly how the deep state sees "due process"...

In an interview on MSNBC, Brennan, unblinkingly states that "people are innocent, you know, until alleged to be involved in some kind of criminal activity."

View attachment 804807
Accusation equals guilt.
Ask the Scoutmaster.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ukraine 'Anti-Corruption' Director Bragged About Helping Hillary Clinton In 2016: Leaked Audio

"They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa," said Andrii Telizhenko, who worked in the embassy at the time, adding "the embassy worked very closely with" Chalupa.

In short, a DNC operative coordinated Ukrainian election meddling in the 2016 US election - and worked with a US journalist to ensure it would inflict maximum damage to the Trump campaign.

While the ruling against Sytnyk and Leshchenko was later overturned on a technicality, The Blaze obtained and translated recording of Sytnyk bragging about helping Clinton in the 2016 US election.

Translation via The Blaze:

Kolya: Did they, those Russians, help Trump? Your people?

Sytnyk: I think they did. Yeah. I helped him, too. Not him, but Hillary. I helped her.

Kolya: Yeah. Right. Then her position tottered, right?

Sytnyk: Well, this is how they write about it, right.

Ivan: Hillary's humanitarian aid ... [indiscernible.]

Kolya: Well, I'm about ... the commentaries. At the time, we were not [indiscernible.]

Sytnyk: Trump ... his purely inner problem ... issue ... they dominate over the external matters. While Hillary, she is -- how shall I put it? She belongs to the cohort of politicians who comprise the hegemony in the US. Both in the US and the entire world, right? For us, it's ... sort of ... better. For Americans ... what Trump is doing is better for them.

Kolya: Well, we have lots of those American experts here now ... [indiscernible.]

Sytnyk: Well, there, you see why Hillary lost the elections? I was in charge of the investigation of their "black accounting" records. We made the Manafort's data available to general public.

Imbeciles

ape ponder .gif

JBS

Reaction score

View attachment 804807

For a street vendor you have a way with words. Seems written above your level.

530RL

Reaction score
For a street vendor you have a way with words. Seems written above your level.

You think he applies that same presumption of innocence to HRC, Comey, McCabe, Brennan and on and on........ :)

JBS

Reaction score
You think he applies that same presumption of innocence to HRC, Comey, McCabe, Brennan and on and on........ :)

Nope

Not that I see any difference from administration to administration. R or D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

What’s the problem.........hitting to close to home now whore? :) :) :)

Hey Turdy, call Jeff and Mittens and tell them to keep you out of it!!!

Get Trump Get Trump

C010FFBD-214B-480C-BB65-5B70602C7B48.jpeg

BONER

Reaction score
Btw... Where did your new “Boner” go? We were just getting started? Also sorry to see you didn’t make the Fab 5 squad, you had my vote but Leader Reeegie said you weren’t committed enough?:)

I'm here. Living in your Head, RENT FREE.

BONER

Reaction score

I'll edit Post in question, too. But I want it documented, by Saucey in a Post from him, that he's offended. I want HIM to say, my Post is too offensive for him.

I'll conform to Society. A little...

I was under the impression anything went in this Forum, except name calling. And that's not enforced worth a fuck. Technically, I didn't even call anybody anything. So technically, I'm within the Rules, right? Technicalities and shit?

Wasn't even directed at Saucey, is my confusion. Needs to mind his own Bee's Wax. It was directed at GMAC. And his Pussy seemed to stop bleeding weeks ago....

Last edited:

BONER

Reaction score
@saucedaddy , you want some Accountability? What about that time you talked shit about another Members Wife? Wouldn't even get on the phone and say you're sorry, or agree to meet up. Either would've squashed it, but you dodged it. *points and laughs*

Then you bragged / laughed about it when you threatened me with a Wrath we still haven't seen.

Your Antics backfired. You got a dose of your own Medicine, and it tasted like Dogshit being used for Toothpaste. And now you're feelings require Censorship and Accountability.

Pay attention, Kids. This is how they act when Legislation is being passed with regards to your Constitutional Rights, and to get back on topic, about Impeachment. Out of Emotion.

I know Saucey, a few different points there to digest. We understand if you need some time to build up a "witty retort"....

saucedaddy

Reaction score
@saucedaddy , you want some Accountability? What about that time you talked shit about another Members Wife? Wouldn't even get on the phone and say you're sorry, or agree to meet up. Either would've squashed it, but you dodged it. *points and laughs*

Then you bragged / laughed about it when you threatened me with a Wrath we still haven't seen.

Your Antics backfired. You got a dose of your own Medicine, and it tasted like Dogshit being used for Toothpaste. And now you're feelings require Censorship and Accountability.

Pay attention, Kids. This is how they act when Legislation is being passed with regards to your Constitutional Rights, and to get back on topic, about Impeachment. Out of Emotion.

I know Saucey, a few different points there to digest. We understand if you need some time to build up a "witty retort"....
Glad your back Kid and glad to hear your finding your place down here! Your Daddys been here since you were in Diapers and have never once attacked family members. Even when you volunteered yours.
Do you even own a Boat?;)

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I'll edit Post in question, too. But I want it documented, by Saucey in a Post from him, that he's offended. I want HIM to say, my Post is too offensive for him.

I'll conform to Society. A little...

I was under the impression anything went in this Forum, except name calling. And that's not enforced worth a fuck. Technically, I didn't even call anybody anything. So technically, I'm within the Rules, right? Technicalities and shit?

Wasn't even directed at Saucey, is my confusion. Needs to mind his own Bee's Wax. It was directed at GMAC. And his Pussy seemed to stop bleeding weeks ago....

Ya know, I think you did edit that post if IIRC.

Glad your back Kid and glad to hear your finding your place down here! Your Daddys been here since you were in Diapers and have never once attacked family members. Even when you volunteered yours.
Do you even own a Boat?;)

Don't know Sauce, this kid might be a cage match for you. Can take a punch, doesn't swing wildly and seems to understand what we call rules down here.

I'm thinking he might fit the open roster spot for a full Fab 5 teams.

What ya think?