WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Never actually documented, but that's the general idea I got from yesterday's convo.

Family Bashing, bad. But not bannable. Name calling. Documented against the rules, but not enforced. I'm really excited to see the day when somebody lets a ton of Racist shit fly off their Keyboard. I'm not Racist, but will it fly? Bet not. What's worse though? Racist Propaganda or talking shit about someone's Family?

Just a little Brain Food for this morning....
So you’ve never seen racist shit on RDP? Seems to me somebody yesterday was talking about shooting Mexicans as they come across the border. The usual response is 500 saying “Thas racist!” And everybody laughing.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Lol................ Huh??? o_O
Exactly. That’s most of my exchanges with Sweeper. He’s the most thin-skinned fellow on RDP and if you piss him off he’ll stalk you forever.

BONER

Reaction score
So you’ve never seen racist shit on RDP? Seems to me somebody yesterday was talking about shooting Mexicans as they come across the border. The usual response is 500 saying “Thas racist!” And everybody laughing.

No I've seen it. But I think it was in the Lounge. Haven't seen it in here. Wouldn't bother me anyway.

I just want to see another outcry about offensiveness when everybody knows there's offensive shit in here. It just solidifies the Mentality of Democrats and their Avenue of Approach on this Impeachment.

500bbc

Reaction score
Fuck off you cum guzzling pervert!

Shooting invaders has nothing to do with race.

BTW you fucking idiot, just exactly what race do you think Mexicans are?

Fucking Idiot

500bbc

Reaction score
No I've seen it. But I think it was in the Lounge. Haven't seen it in here. Wouldn't bother me anyway.

I just want to see another outcry about offensiveness when everybody knows there's offensive shit in here. It just solidifies the Mentality of Democrats and their Avenue of Approach on this Impeachment.

Chilly pops in and whines about his imagined racism whenever he gets the urge.

BONER

Reaction score
Chilly pops in and whines about his imagined racism whenever he gets the urge.

I have a feeling you said something about engaging People coming across our Borders Illegally. GMAC took that as "Shoot all Mexicans". These are not Facts, these are my Assumptions. If that's the case, well only about 50% of those Fuckers crossing the Border, are Mexicans. Lol

Lol @ Chilly pops

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I have a feeling you said something about engaging People coming across our Borders Illegally. GMAC took that as "Shoot all Mexicans". These are not Facts, these are my Assumptions. If that's the case, well only about 50% of those Fuckers crossing the Border, are Mexicans. Lol

Lol @ Chilly pops
Chilly is a fucking black racist from Compton that "pops" in here every blue moon to spread his black shit!!

500bbc

Reaction score

Lol @ Chilly pops
Grampsturd is a mentally ill BLM supporter, he wears his Kaepernick "Pig" socks and tattered Underoos while he gratifies himself in his moms basement while greased up with any feces close at hand.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Exactly. That’s most of my exchanges with Sweeper. He’s the most thin-skinned fellow on RDP and if you piss him off he’ll stalk you forever.

Gmac,accusing anyone of stalking your fucked up personality is bullshit.Fact is you should on a Federal Watch List for Un AMERICAN Activities.Nobody else in this forum comes close to being Fucked up as you have become.Again,my goal here will continue to Contradict every fucked up statement you produce.Stalking You?That’s your illusion.You used my last name on here yesterday and last week.I know exactly where that came from and will be dealt with.Stalking You?Fuck you and everything you represent.

500bbc

Reaction score
The .0001% of Spaniard Eurotrash, i.e. that ones on Mexivision TV soaps and dumbass T&A trash shows, but the ones never seen selling Chicklets on the streets when in Mexico.

A country conceived by and owned to this date by White Europeans.

Just a hint for you mentally ill fucking idiots, they speak Spanish.

Little known fact the wealthy White rulers frequently go to the poorest of villages buy slaves to do their bidding and pass them around to their friends and cohorts.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
A country conceived by and owned to this date by White Europeans.

Just a hint for you mentally ill fucking idiots, they speak Spanish.

Little known fact the wealthy White rulers frequently go to the poorest of villages buy slaves to do their bidding and pass them around to their friends and cohorts.
Same as here and everywhere else in the world. It's all about the ruling class bloodline pedigree.

500bbc

Reaction score
And you are a straight up liar.
Plain and simple.

I’ve only ever deleted a post that RD asked (insisted) that I delete.
It was the infamous .223 round image that sent TB into hysterics and threatening legal action.
Squeezer was the recipient and it was the most ill advised and fucked up post I’ve ever made.

The ONLY other posts I’ve ever deleted was images of Val at the ER after her horrific car crash about 10+ years ago. That’s it.

Believe it, don’t believe it, matters not to me but one of us is headed for permanent banning because I am not having you spread your bullshit about me anymore.
I am now and will continue to ruthlessly harangue RD to have you gone or issue an apology. That or he’ll have to ban me to save his sanity.
Taking a page from Gmac.

You (or anyone here really) can call me anything you want, doesn’t bother me in the least.
But your “cancer lover” post is and will remain the lowest of the low ever to disgrace the bowels of the dungeon...and that’s saying a LOT.
You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
You are the worst of the worst, and trying to validate your disgrace by running it off on me, while dishonoring your brother, is pathetic.

There’s plenty of ammo over the last 11 years to attack me with, why you do it on the backs of the dead is disgusting.

Crickets, nothing but crickets...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
39155EE2-78EA-4545-8EF2-4AA2FCCDB6E0.jpeg
362FBAD5-E7C7-48FF-B6AD-330D946D9575.jpeg

Some of you bitches are wound up pretty tight:D

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I wonder how many of the "regulars" down here are actually boat-less? I am but re-entering. I know Regor, WTG, 500BBC are good, but that's about it. Sauce? whats your whip? :cool:
:cool:
Am I a regular?
I don’t have a boat.
Never had a boat.
Don’t intent to ever own a boat.
Why?

I fuckin know better! :D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Report: Ukraine ‘Whistleblower’ Had ‘Professional Relationship’ with 2020 Democrat

The Examiner’s report raises further questions about the so-called “whistleblower” and his complaint, which alleges President Donald Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate allegations of corruption against former Vice President and 2020 White House hopeful Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden. In an August 26th letter, Atkinson said the officer was found to have harbored “political bias” in favor of a rival political candidate to President Trump. York’s report contradicts a claim by CNN anchor Jake Tapper, who stated last week that the so-called “whistleblower’s” political bias was that he was a “registered Democrat.”

Good job Muh, Muh..................Monkeys!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Keep digging that hole imbeciles!!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Gmac,accusing anyone of stalking your fucked up personality is bullshit.Fact is you should on a Federal Watch List for Un AMERICAN Activities.Nobody else in this forum comes close to being Fucked up as you have become.Again,my goal here will continue to Contradict every fucked up statement you produce.Stalking You?That’s your illusion.You used my last name on here yesterday and last week.I know exactly where that came from and will be dealt with.Stalking You?Fuck you and everything you represent.
Federal Watch List for UnAmerican Activities? I bet Before Trump came along Joe McCarthy was your hero.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
So tell us sauce, what is you're position in this debacle? BTW , what age group are you in?
Naw, Bucko! Why don’t you tell the class your thoughts! Go ahead and stand & give us your bio!

buck35

Reaction score
Retired taxpayer. Fuck off. You have no stance, just bullshit posts.:rolleyes:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
5EB4E70D-C41F-48C8-BADE-50D207CAF5F4.gif
Retired taxpayer. Fuck off. You have no stance, just bullshit posts.:rolleyes:
688 posts in this thread and how many of those have you stated “Your Stance”? Isn’t it time for Wapner Ray?;)

BONER

Reaction score
Naw, Bucko! Why don’t you tell the class your thoughts! Go ahead and stand & give us your bio!

So I'm curious as well. What age group you in and where you at on Impeachment?

I'll go first. I'm 39. Pretty sure you know where I stand on Impeachment, if not, I think it's a Crock.

You?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
E8EBBB54-3287-408A-86AA-D4288E394989.jpeg
So I'm curious as well. What age group you in and where you at on Impeachment?

I'll go first. I'm 39. Pretty sure you know where I stand on Impeachment, if not, I think it's a Crock.

You?
Atta Boy Bonejob, that’s the way to post! Maybe Ganga was right, and maybe BBC did set you up to limit your ulcers. Now that your pointed in the right direction, your first mission is to train Bucko up! Also congrats on missing a Millennial by a few days.
TAYQ.... Gen Xer. 48
Move for impeachment, there is plenty of evidence, obstruction, profiting from the Presidency, collusion, advocating for police & political violence, abuse of power, engaging in reckless conduct, persecuting political opponents, attacking the free press, violating immigrants right to due process, violating campaign finance laws, and having a shitty comb over! We all know it will go nowhere with your boy Bitch Mcankle but it’s the right process.
GPAU Kid!:D

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Have you ever posted an intelligent thought from you're own head??? I've only seen slams and put downs of folks with a brain....

You are a foking idiot.
He can't Buck. He's not allowed to post anything political or his handlers, in Phoenix, will pull his RDP card AGAIN!! Right RAWDADDY???

saucedaddy

Reaction score
He can't Buck. He's not allowed to post anything political or his handlers, in Phoenix, will pull his RDP card AGAIN!! Right RAWDADDY???
How many years have you been pouting this worn out story? 5,8 years, hate to tell you but your twin Bucko has used up all your soap in your soapbox (All you have left is the rope)! Instead of crying for Phoenix, since I continue to leave a salty taste in your mouth just go hit the "Report Button". Check post 692 and btw... When in the P&G EVERYTHING is "Political". I shook once and your still clinging to my sac, so I'm gonna shake twice and hopefully your sucktion on my nuts will loosen?

boatdoc55

Reaction score
How many years have you been pouting this worn out story? 5,8 years, hate to tell you but your twin Bucko has used up all your soap in your soapbox (All you have left is the rope)! Instead of crying for Phoenix, since I continue to leave a salty taste in your mouth just go hit the "Report Button". Check post 692 and btw... When in the P&G EVERYTHING is "Political". I shook once and your still clinging to my sac, so I'm gonna shake twice and hopefully your sucktion on my nuts will loosen?
Just like your fuckin libshit dark side of the fence, I'll keep posting it until everyone that reads it WILL believe it!!! Right you baby killing, dog eating, drug dealing,Kenyan loving PUKE? I'm not quite the wordsmith you are but the TRUTH stings don't it. Your keepers are going to pull your permit any day now.

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
EED9154E-DBDA-4B93-8690-CF64B3BDCC95.gif
Just like your fuckin libshit dark side of the fence, I'll keep posting it until everyone that reads it WILL believe it!!! Right you baby killing, dog eating, drug dealing,Kenyan loving PUKE? I'm not quite the wordsmith you are but the TRUTH stings don't it. Your keepers are going to pull your permit and day now.