WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

BONER

Reaction score
Glad your back Kid and glad to hear your finding your place down here! Your Daddys been here since you were in Diapers and have never once attacked family members. Even when you volunteered yours.
Do you even own a Boat?;)

I didn't ask for your Resume. I asked for your admission to calling the Kettle black, and censorship due to your feelings.

I'm Boat-less, for the time being. And might be for awhile.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I didn't ask for your Resume. I asked for your admission to calling the Kettle black, and censorship due to your feelings.

I think WTG said it best!;)
Not at all, just wondered if you actually own a boat, or if you just suck dick for rides?
Don't freak out on me...I know you are on the edge.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Ya know, I think you did edit that post if IIRC.

Don't know Sauce, this kid might be a cage match for you. Can take a punch, doesn't swing wildly and seems to understand what we call rules down here.

I'm thinking he might fit the open roster spot for a full Fab 5 teams.

What ya think?
Well since he is none of those things you stated I don’t think he will make the team. But Raji has the final say and you know the prerequisites....
Reeegie demands a proper 2% Bleached jock always on stand-by.
CTG demands to wear his Foil hat while getting his dicked sucked by non-boat owners while operating the Miller.
BBC Demands a two handed grip on his Turkey Baster while he screams Cockgobbler.
I will take note that you fully support the new kid & have put your name to it.
GPAU!:D

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I think WTG said it best!;)

You know how you know you're winning?

They go to the "do you even own a boat" card.

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

You'll have to give Saucy a break...............it was a rough weekend for the turd. ;)

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Well since he is none of those things you stated I don’t think he will make the team. But Raji has the final say and you know the prerequisites....
Reeegie demands a proper 2% Bleached jock always on stand-by.
CTG demands to wear his Foil hat while getting his dicked sucked by non-boat owners while operating the Miller.
BBC Demands a two handed grip on his Turkey Baster while he screams Cockgobbler.
I will take note that you fully support the new kid & have put your name to it.
GPAU!:D

With qualifiers. I am not endorsing him morally or spiritually. I'm simply taking a gut check and see he's got game. I think he gets your guys a little wobbly and might upset your bench enough to cause some defecting.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
4A9CA76E-5870-4C70-8F98-97E7755D764A.gif
I wonder how many of the "regulars" down here are actually boat-less? I am but re-entering. I know Regor, WTG, 500BBC are good, but that's about it. Sauce? whats your whip? :cool:
You do know it was a Fab 5er calling card, the “Do you even own a boat” was another boomerang for the Trumpkins. Ganga your gonna get Millennial status of you keep asking stupid reran questions.
The answer to “What’s my Whip” is 12” Soft!
If your questioning my Boat.
Essex 29 Alandra 496Ho 24 & 26” Pitch 4 Blade, single Bravo 1, 225 Hrs, serviced bi-annually, 90 octane, stored inside climate Control. Paraded down the I40 & I10 on a 33ft Extreme triple axle trailer running six 860 Mambas with Hankook 205’s and one for show!:):D

BONER

Reaction score
Ya know, I think you did edit that post if IIRC.

Sure did. 500 advised that was a little too much via PM. Nobody had engaged me to warrant that response, so I revised. No biggie. Happy to do it.

I try to only offend the Folks that got it comin'. :)

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
View attachment 805012
You do know it was a Fab 5er calling card, the “Do you even own a boat” was another boomerang for the Trumpkins. Ganga your gonna get Millennial status of you keep asking stupid reran questions.
The answer to “What’s my Whip” is 12” Soft!
If your questioning my Boat.
Essex 29 Alandra 496Ho 24 & 26” Pitch 4 Blade, single Bravo 1, 225 Hrs, serviced bi-annually, 90 octane, stored inside climate Control. Paraded down the I40 & I10 on a 33ft Extreme triple axle trailer running six 860 Mambas with Hankook 205’s and one for show!:):D

As per your own words. "Ganga comes in hard then goes soft for a week." I miss a lot. I was traveling three days last week and never even looked in here. (2-1/2 days). I'm no youngster anymore, I don't worry about how the "cool kids" talk and the current buzz words, phrases and hairstyles. 460 laughs at my shorts, tells me they're far too short. I'm a fricking relic.

And why climate controlled? You live in the former paradise know as southern California, right? :D

Climate controlled is for Havasu and around this hell hole I live in.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
As per your own words. "Ganga comes in hard then goes soft for a week." I miss a lot. I was traveling three days last week and never even looked in here. (2-1/2 days). I'm no youngster anymore, I don't worry about how the "cool kids" talk and the current buzz words, phrases and hairstyles. 460 laughs at my shorts, tells me they're far too short. I'm a fricking relic.

And why climate controlled? You live in the former paradise know as southern California, right? :D

Climate controlled is for Havasu and around this hell hole I live in.
Bruh, that Boat Owning shit was Circa. 2017/2018. You were front & center of it all. Around the time of the Escalade incident. Anyway I keep my shit in Spikes Hometown.
Btw... Did you see the new kid cleaned his act up for you. That’s what I’m talking about “The Almighty”! They bow down to you! And did you see, the kids taking on Spiritual & Word Etiquette from his mentor BBC. I’ll give BBC credit he’s keeping busy mentoring Ray Ray & Bonejob. Let’s not tell the Rookie what 500BBC really means.:D

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE:Another Good Day for Trump.
October 6, 2019 at 2:28 PM EDT
WASHINGTON POST
TEHRAN, Iran — China’s state oil company has pulled out of a $5 billion deal to develop a portion of Iran’s massive offshore natural gas field, the Islamic Republic’s oil minister said Sunday, an agreement from which France’s Total SA earlier withdrew over U.S. sanctions.
The South Pars field deal, struck in the wake of Iran’s 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, appears to be just the latest business casualty of America’s pressure campaign on Tehran following President Donald Trump’s unilateral withdrawal of the U.S. from the deal.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
MEANWHILE:Another Good Day for Trump.
October 6, 2019 at 2:28 PM EDT
WASHINGTON POST
TEHRAN, Iran — China’s state oil company has pulled out of a $5 billion deal to develop a portion of Iran’s massive offshore natural gas field, the Islamic Republic’s oil minister said Sunday, an agreement from which France’s Total SA earlier withdrew over U.S. sanctions.
The South Pars field deal, struck in the wake of Iran’s 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, appears to be just the latest business casualty of America’s pressure campaign on Tehran following President Donald Trump’s unilateral withdrawal of the U.S. from the deal.
And there’s Hopkins to ruin some lively and entertaining repartee.

BONER

Reaction score
Bruh, that Boat Owning shit was Circa. 2017/2018. You were front & center of it all. Around the time of the Escalade incident. Anyway I keep my shit in Spikes Hometown.
Btw... Did you see the new kid cleaned his act up for you. That’s what I’m talking about “The Almighty”! They bow down to you! And did you see, the kids taking on Spiritual & Word Etiquette from his mentor BBC. I’ll give BBC credit he’s keeping busy mentoring Ray Ray & Bonejob. Let’s not tell the Rookie what 500BBC really means.:D

So I'm gonna step back from all the bullshit and pay you a compliment. I like your persistence. It's admirable. BUT, you know I can't leave it at that, you know I have to grind on you....

Imagine your effectiveness if your Posts reflected some Reason, Logic, and Evidence? Lol

Might even be "Fab 5 Freddy" status. :)

530RL

Reaction score
“Boner” now wants to “grind on” Sauce.

I just threw up.

500bbc

Reaction score
“Boner” now wants to “grind on” Sauce.

I just threw up.
So you're offering up another free boofing lesson hoping to recruit another Friday night bath house buddy?

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Boat? You gotta have a boat?? Last count was 10....Some of them even run!!! Launch fees around here on the river would lead you to believe they were paved in solid gold...$175. a year at Needles Marina Park....$17. a day at Jack Smith, or $150..... I really wish them well....Not.... Fuckers....No senior discount, no Veteran discount, No handicapped discount, no local citizen discount... Fuckers....
Ray

530RL

Reaction score
So you're offering up another free boofing lesson hoping to recruit another Friday night bath house buddy?

Took a picture of you when you were standing in line.

Nice tattoo.

8E6F0B5B-2158-400E-B40B-CFC87C45095D.jpeg

Bet Regor really enjoys looking at it when you two hook up. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Another hate filled day for the GMAC.All good here.Several you guys need get out tonight and get laid or at least hook up with each other.Also,like said:

BEWARE of those constantly talking about their money.Especially those that have a need to convince instead of just being comfortable with their accomplishments.Very strange & insecure to brag & Post @ same time demanding personal financial info from others.Beyond strange.

530RL

Reaction score
So now making Gay jokes is OK? I can't keep up around here anymore.

Whether it be Tommy posting my brother deserved his cancer, Regor posting my wife sucks strange men’s cocks, 500’s constant gay derogatory posts and libelous accusations or others attacking individuals like your son, unfortunately nothing has ever been off limits here.

Just the way Your buddies have always promoted and posted.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
LoL,The Trump Income tax reading party turned to bullshit.Went from wet panties this morning to gay posts all in One Day.This forum should be shut down everyday at 5pm for steam cleaning and reopen at 6pm.You guys need get laid

500bbc

Reaction score
Whether it be Tommy posting my brother deserved his cancer, Regor posting my wife sucks strange men’s cocks, 500’s constant gay derogatory posts and libelous accusations or others attacking individuals like your son, unfortunately nothing has ever been off limits here.

Liar

Boofity Boofity

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

You'd have to produce the quote for me to believe Tommy did that. You both experienced living hell. I can't fathom him doing that. So, lets see the post.

BONER

Reaction score
Now 530 is defenseless and the attacked. Lmao

530RL

Reaction score
Now 530 is defenseless and the attacked. Lmao

Not defenseless at all. See post 622.

I was merely pointing out nganga’s double standard.

I was actually defending your right to talk about fucking someone’s dead mother as that is the norm down here.

Have at it. As history has shown and I point out in post 622, nothing, absolutely nothing is off limits.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Refer to me however you want.Proud of my name.All your posts indicate and say more about you.Your posts define you.
Turn around GMAC,check out the lines you crossed just today.”Click Bait”

BONER

Reaction score

I was actually defending your right to talk about fucking someone’s dead mother as that is the norm down here.

Have at it. As history has shown, nothing, absolutely nothing is off limits.

Just so we're clear, I'm not into fucking a dead anything. :)

500bbc

Reaction score
Nganga,

Would you like to address this gay accusation?
That's not a gay accusation, that's a love of feces accusation.

Check.with Grampturds on what an accusation equals.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

Have at it. As history has shown and I point out in post 622, nothing, absolutely nothing is off limits.

No double standard here. Your making Gay jokes would be no different than me making a bad joke about the disabled.

And where is the post about TOMMY saying your brother deserved cancer?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
@530RL

As I stated to Saucer yesterday. I am only responsible for what I post. If 500 post stuff, He is not me, I am not him. Same goes for Regor and WTG. Take your grievance to them, not me.

Where is the cancer post?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
If you produce the post, I'll donate 200.00 to Elizabeth Warren.

BONER

Reaction score

Lol @ promoted. Speaking of which...

Keep meaning to tell you. Flake called. Said he's really enjoying that new Boat The Oracle and his "Buddies" bought for him....

@RVR SWPR says he's bored. I'd hate to be a disappointment. :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m sending Nganga $100 to hold in escrow for ANYONE that can produce the so called post that quotes me as saying “your brother deserves cancer”.

I’ve already attempted to apologize if I’ve ever even posted something that could possibly be construed as such, which I can not imagine I ever did, even with the most aggressive pretzeling possible from the tormented pinnacle of mount oracle.

Show me the post or forever hold your peace.
Steve will have the money within the week, I’m on top a mountain right now so the logistics require that amount of time minimum.

I encourage all to search for it.
There is no argument that I have made regrettable posts in the past, but that is beyond the pale even for drunk me.

Show me the quote, to the word, and collect the money...or shut the fuck up

530RL

Reaction score
I’m sending Nganga $100 to hold in escrow for ANYONE that can produce the so called post that quotes me as saying “your brother deserves cancer”.

I’ve already attempted to apologize if I’ve ever even posted something that could possibly be construed as such, which I can not imagine I ever did, even with the most aggressive pretzeling possible from the tormented pinnacle of mount oracle.

Show me the post or forever hold your peace.
Steve will have the money within the week, I’m on top a mountain right now so the logistics require that amount of time minimum.

I encourage all to search for it.
There is no argument that I have made regrettable posts in the past, but that is beyond the pale even for drunk me.

Show me the quote, to the word, and collect the money...or shut the fuck up

As you are well aware but incapable of admitting you deleted it as you should have.

Doesn’t change the facts.

And I will always bring it up, because you posted it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As you are well aware but incapable of admitting you deleted it as you should have.

Doesn’t change the facts.

And I will always bring it up, because you posted it.

And you are a straight up liar.
Plain and simple.

I’ve only ever deleted a post that RD asked (insisted) that I delete.
It was the infamous .223 round image that sent TB into hysterics and threatening legal action.
Squeezer was the recipient and it was the most ill advised and fucked up post I’ve ever made.

The ONLY other posts I’ve ever deleted was images of Val at the ER after her horrific car crash about 10+ years ago. That’s it.

Believe it, don’t believe it, matters not to me but one of us is headed for permanent banning because I am not having you spread your bullshit about me anymore.
I am now and will continue to ruthlessly harangue RD to have you gone or issue an apology. That or he’ll have to ban me to save his sanity.
Taking a page from Gmac.

You (or anyone here really) can call me anything you want, doesn’t bother me in the least.
But your “cancer lover” post is and will remain the lowest of the low ever to disgrace the bowels of the dungeon...and that’s saying a LOT.
You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
You are the worst of the worst, and trying to validate your disgrace by running it off on me, while dishonoring your brother, is pathetic.

There’s plenty of ammo over the last 11 years to attack me with, why you do it on the backs of the dead is disgusting.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Refer to me however you want.Proud of my name.All your posts indicate and say more about you.Your posts define you.
Turn around GMAC,check out the lines you crossed just today.”Click Bait”
Thought everyone just agreed there are no boundary lines in the Dungeon? You may be the most thin-skinned whiner down here,Sweet pea.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
[QUOTE="BONER

@RVR SWPR says he's bored. I'd hate to be a disappointment. :)[/QUOTE]

Post up where I posted of being bored.Post it.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Thought everyone just agreed there are no boundary lines in the Dungeon? You may be the most thin-skinned whiner down here,Sweet pea.

Your all done GMAC. Meltdown about completed today.Time for your usual hiatus & Deletions.
Also,Post up anyone posting your “WHINNER” illusion. :) Winner,Yes,all good for most on both sides of aisle around here.Except you.:)

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Your all done GMAC. Meltdown about completed today.Time for your usual hiatus & Deletions.
Also,Post up anyone posting your “WHINNER” illusion. :) Winner,Yes,all good for most on both sides of aisle around here.Except you.:)
That’s a Sweeper classic. Anybody able to translate?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Whatever your on,best cut back a little.I appreciate the quote and response.The comprehension is incredible.Making a fool of yourself.Especially towards a person that attempted early on to at least be civil.You have no idea the lines you are crossing.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
That’s a Sweeper classic. Anybody able to translate?

Well,The GMAC “DRIVEBY”has come to a conclusion for today.Relax GMAC,no doubt you watching Hannity right now. :)
HANNITY Killing it tonight. :)

BONER

Reaction score
Thought everyone just agreed there are no boundary lines in the Dungeon?

Never actually documented, but that's the general idea I got from yesterday's convo.

Family Bashing, bad. But not bannable. Name calling. Documented against the rules, but not enforced. I'm really excited to see the day when somebody lets a ton of Racist shit fly off their Keyboard. I'm not Racist, but will it fly? Bet not. What's worse though? Racist Propaganda or talking shit about someone's Family?

Just a little Brain Food for this morning....

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
POST IT!!!

^Thought so ^fuck off Boner,you start mentioning names around here,best back it up.No matter what side of aisle.Boredom is not a problem for me @ RDP.

BONER

Reaction score
^Thought so ^fuck off Boner,you start mentioning names around here,best back it up.No matter what side of aisle.Boredom is not a problem for me @ RDP.

Lol................ Huh??? o_O