WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canada - Freedom Convoy

just_floatin

Reaction score
5853D9E6-FA69-4E01-BA5F-97D19946EB69.jpeg

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I've lost friends to wars in other countries. Fighting for freedom from oppressive regimes, young men risked and gave everything. Most people in this country don't realize why the economy is artificially driven. It's not just to enrichen the wealthy, it's to keep the populace fat and happy.
When the buffet is closed, things will it a wall full force.
The Canadian drivers are of all ages. Here, the young are clueless, and those closer to retirement would rather count their dividends, and just want to ride out the storm.
Those in the middle, we still have young kids at home. We are of the age that watched friends come home either draped in Old Glory, or, sometimes seemingly worse, come home broken men.
What may be coming, yes, I fear. Things will get much worse before they improve. Truck drivers protesting, not harming anyone, but this may go Tieneman Square with Blue hats...and then we're off and running.
Honor those you've lost. Fight for those you have.
I've bled for less. I won't be on the sidelines.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Showtime for the boys up North. Prayers sent. We are next America.
👇🏽
So the Canadastan Oligarchs are going to pass orders to imprison Canadian Citizens for 1 year for Peacefully Protesting instead of just giving up there Mandated Experimental Injections and Masking? What they fail to recognize is they've already jumped the shark. These folks are fed up with the Intimidation laid down by this Communist Regime. 75% of the 37,000,000 million Canadiens are against these federal and provincial mandates. Not sure how you're going to arrest 26 Million people, lol.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

just_floatin

Reaction score
So the Canadastan Oligarchs are going to pass orders to imprison Canadian Citizens for 1 year for Peacefully Protesting instead of just giving up there Mandated Experimental Injections and Masking? What they fail to recognize is they've already jumped the shark. These folks are fed up with the Intimidation laid down by this Communist Regime. 75% of the 37,000,000 million Canadiens are against these federal and provincial mandates. Not sure how you're going to arrest 26 Million people, lol.
There you go again injecting common sense with basic mathematics. Racist! 🤣

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
Lockdowns for Thee, but not for BB. See how that works. Crush the citizenry Lockdown small biz, Jab the captive population with mandated Big pharma BS, Kill Loot Murder. Label any dissent unlawful. Deem dissent illegal. Punish all who donate provide support to "The Enemy." Punishment, jail time for all Take away the Truckers livelihood. Take away all the Kids. Thousands more Canucks on the way, there eh.

"Eastbound and Down,
Loaded up and Trucking.
We're going to do what they say can't be done." JR

Godspeed Freedom Convoy!

Now The Bidey Bunch props up the Canadastan regime just in the nick of time before the crumble. The Wicked Witch of the North rattling her chains.
We'll see, just who has gone A Bridge too Far. "Freedom's just another word, for nothing left to lose..." JJ

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
These are said to be infiltrators hijacking the movement and stealing the millions raised.
Dagny Pawlak is a known government operative.
20220211_110419.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
Getting real out there...
That would be like biden asking our veterans to come help🤣🤣 careful what you wish for🤣

spectras only

Reaction score
We're outnumbered by these emotionally charged imbeciles. Yeah enjoy women power.:rolleyes: These women across Canada dictates Trudeau. The federal leader is the Chinese lady in the middle upper row, our provincial one is in the middle lower row. They should all fuck themselves, what men would touch these b......s.:p

The man in the picture is

CBC News
@CBCNews

Justice Minister Kelvin Goertzen said he's found some of Trudeau's recent comments about unvaccinated Canadians 'unnecessarily divisive'
https://t.co/We6HvEg8BE

FLQvV2aXwA0XY9Z

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don’t have any control over it.

They are more than welcome to do what they want, I can’t change it.

If anarchy is what people want, fine with me. Just don’t complain when they don’t agree with some other persons choice of what hill they want to die on and the anarchy they impose.

You either support the rule of law or you don’t. You can’t have it both ways. 🤷🤷🤷

That’s the beauty of being objective. 👍👍
D4A618E3-AFF8-4169-81F4-D5E851EA447D.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

"There may be no real-world comparison between a blood-soaked monster like Ceaușescu and a bumbling ball-scratcher like Joe Biden, or an honorarium-gobbling technocrat like Hillary Clinton, or a Handsome Dan investment banker like Emmanuel Macron, or an effete pseudo-intellectual like Justin Trudeau."

almost spit my coffee out

just_floatin

Reaction score
That would be like biden asking our veterans to come help🤣🤣 careful what you wish for🤣
Message received.

4Waters

Reaction score
Message received.
That's how I figured it would go

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Message received.
A34C8DF0-E4C4-4ECA-B40A-4BC2F5371071.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
The bastard Castro is doubling down. Twitter is also reporting outages at the Canadian borders. Probably a coincidence said no lion. The cyber part of this war has commenced.
How very "chinese".
The Good ol' Boy network will still be running, and now pissed off.
If anything, I'd think this is more of a move by the US. Can't let the sheep see the truth.

just_floatin

Reaction score
How very "chinese".
The Good ol' Boy network will still be running, and now pissed off.
If anything, I'd think this is more of a move by the US. Can't let the sheep see the truth.
Yep. But now jump the shark Fox News is covering the story from the epicenter of Ottawa. Last night was actually accurate reporting. But, we know better than to trust big media outlets. Welcome to 4d chess. Government, Media, Big Tech, Banking, Enforcement all against We The People. Who to trust and how to identify the enemy from within is the next move.

Last edited:

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Yep. But now jump the shark Fox News is covering the story from the epicenter of Ottawa. Last night was actually accurate reporting. But, we know better than to trust big media outlets. Welcome to 4d chess. Government, Media, Big Tech, Banking, Enforcement all against We The People. Who to trust and how to identify the enemy from within is the next move.
Now that the controlled Medes are in place, it would probably signal an incoming false flag.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
So while all of this is going on in Canada and the citizens of Canada are finally taking a stand against their tyrannical government, the same shit is taking place in America, yet we still sit idle. When do Americans rise up?

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Hasn't Canada got the memo, that the world is done playing Covid, and giving up the whole narrative in the next few months? The gig is up and it has ran its course.

They are losing control... either someone is gonna get shot soon, or they drop their mandates... which will it be.

spectras only

Reaction score
CNN analyst, former Obama administration offical.

Juliette Kayyem.> "The convoy protest, applauded by right wing media as a 'freedom protest,' is an economic and security issue now. The Ambassador Bridge link constitutes 28% of annual trade movement between US and Canada. Slash the tires, empty gas tanks, arrest the drivers, and move the trucks," she tweeted that morning.​

The former Obama administration official initially doubled down on her extreme calls for action against the truckers.
"Trust me, I will not run out of ways to make this hurt: cancel their insurance; suspend their drivers licenses; prohibit any future regulatory certification for truckers, etc. Have we learned nothing? These things fester when there are no consequences," she wrote.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You may have to explain the words morals and ethics to that feckless creature for him to begin to understand what you posted.

I’d be better tasked teaching trigonometry to a raccoon.

Everything he says or does is to serve one end, himself. His blustering about conservative constitutionalism is nothing more than another avenue for him to make love to his own ego and collect shiny things.
He buys and pays for his personal political assets and NEVER shares their identity with the voter pool. He won’t share his purchases, yet blames EVERYONE ELSE when his purchases fall short.
It’s baffling why he even posts on this site?
Is it his way of getting back at all the kids that picked on him?
Anyway, all that aside it is impossible to try to apply any sort of rationale to the actions of a sub human.

Last edited:

samsah33

Reaction score
CNN analyst, former Obama administration offical.

Juliette Kayyem.> "The convoy protest, applauded by right wing media as a 'freedom protest,' is an economic and security issue now. The Ambassador Bridge link constitutes 28% of annual trade movement between US and Canada. Slash the tires, empty gas tanks, arrest the drivers, and move the trucks," she tweeted that morning.​

The former Obama administration official initially doubled down on her extreme calls for action against the truckers.
"Trust me, I will not run out of ways to make this hurt: cancel their insurance; suspend their drivers licenses; prohibit any future regulatory certification for truckers, etc. Have we learned nothing? These things fester when there are no consequences," she wrote.
I may not know a lot, but I don't think emptying gas tanks and slashing tires is the way to get trucks to move...

They're being very short sighted about this. Let's assume they do arrest Truckers and the Truckers do leave the capitol. What then come Monday morning, are the Truckers just going to roll over and it's going to be business as usual? Ha. This isn't over until the truckers say it's over.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Hasn't Canada got the memo, that the world is done playing Covid, and giving up the whole narrative in the next few months? The gig is up and it has ran its course.

They are losing control... either someone is gonna get shot soon, or they drop their mandates... which will it be.
While the world maybe be done playing Covid, the tyrants are definitely not done fucking with us. They didn't spend two years locking us down, torturing our kids, etc. to just throw in the towel. They maybe taking their foot off of our neck for a moment, but rest assured they are going to put that foot back soon enough. Once they feel that society is comfortable and has forgotten about their tyranny, they are going to come back harder than before. My guess is they cut us some slack until after Mid-terms and then game on.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
While the world maybe be done playing Covid, the tyrants are definitely not done fucking with us. They didn't spend two years locking us down, torturing our kids, etc. to just throw in the towel. They maybe taking their foot off of our neck for a moment, but rest assured they are going to put that foot back soon enough. Once they feel that society is comfortable and has forgotten about their tyranny, they are going to come back harder than before. My guess is they cut us some slack until after Mid-terms and then game on.
I agree... but it will be something other than Covid... It is on to the next stage of squid games.

EmpirE231

Reaction score