WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canada - Freedom Convoy

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You know, seeing farmers blocking roads and trucks blocking cities, this thread is turning into the true version of why some of us are preppers. It won't take long before the store shelves are empty and all hell breaks loose. Even if this gets resolved quickly, it will take a year for the deliveries to catch up. Who would have thought it would be the ever friendly and polite Canadians would be the ones to start this movement.
I look for Biden to cease all mandates to avoid this happening in the States.
I filled up on meat today.....In todays world you have to be at least a bit prepared. Also, know what your neighbors picked up at the store :)

jk on the last part

just_floatin

Reaction score
DE6840CF-7278-4FD7-B70D-BB5438FF6100.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
The parallels to the Boston Tea Party, North Bridge in Concord, the siege of Boston are incredible! Too bad it is 16° and the river is frozen, that would be a heck of a vantage point from the water.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Counting down. Which will be Lexington Green? Ambassador Bridge Windsor, Ottawa, or Milk River? Well. Milk River 1 Canadastan 0 ! Eh!
But Bidey called Turdy and now the British are coming. Both too stupid to acquiesce and just do the Right thing. Free Canada means nothing to Turdy.

I hope I'm wrong. But with the Bidey and Gretch show, and Turdy at the Helm, chances for violence went up.
Windsor. With Ford as the next fall guy.

Gretch can taste the feather in her cap, Witch has already offered up the heavy equipment. 😳 But who would drive?

No Nat Guard for DC, but just watch.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
Watch live on YouTube.
So iight this AM PM towing up. At Windsor end of bridge, towing off a lady's car, Police refuse to let her move it and leave.

IDK know why that towing company number is busy

Last edited:

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Well, that was quick.

So what happens when a population is no longer able to Peacefully Protest their grievances with the government? You no longer have a “Democracy” and have jumped the shark into Communism.

This is not going to end well.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Police fall back, MRAPS, SWAT taking up positions. As reported by Brandon.Bruce.

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
Xjt0ppNRy105.jpeg

Fucking cops, grow a fucking pair already!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Having back the blue all my life with four first cousin family members actively serving in law enforcement, this is my fear.

That day may come soon enough in our lifetime because the blue has already demonstrated they will comply with the elitist agenda. Well…I won’t. Freedom is not free. History repeats itself.
A888CEB9-0E18-467F-9AD6-F78AD4AD289A.jpeg

nameisbond

Reaction score
Oh, this is the live cam page for the border crossing: https://borderlineups.com/pacific-highway-border-wait-times/ Can see in some still frames lots of cars parked on the side of the road waiting for the truckers. Cars normally don't park there. In another frame you can see some of the Freedom Fighters. I think the government has moved cameras to make the crowd look less!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Amb bridge now at 2:30 central. Livestreams not getting out, in contact with ground, not sure if being blocked. Posting as good images become available. Increased Police presence including Strike team vehicles. personnel. Lot of backup. More people have arrived since this morning, and more coming, Police are trying to make people move back, but still a standoff, no serious action as of yet at 4:00PM.

Snipers on roof of Customs building. Reported from earlier in morning. Like button doesn't work, this channel. LOL. ScrewTube.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
CNN analyst, former Obama administration offical.

Juliette Kayyem.> "The convoy protest, applauded by right wing media as a 'freedom protest,' is an economic and security issue now. The Ambassador Bridge link constitutes 28% of annual trade movement between US and Canada. Slash the tires, empty gas tanks, arrest the drivers, and move the trucks," she tweeted that morning.​

The former Obama administration official initially doubled down on her extreme calls for action against the truckers.
"Trust me, I will not run out of ways to make this hurt: cancel their insurance; suspend their drivers licenses; prohibit any future regulatory certification for truckers, etc. Have we learned nothing? These things fester when there are no consequences," she wrote.
What a FUCKING IMBECILE.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Amb bridge now at 2:30 central. Livestreams not getting out, in contact with ground, not sure if being blocked. Posting as good images become available. Increased Police presence including Strike team vehicles. personnel. Lot of backup. More people have arrived since this morning, and more coming, Police are trying to make people move back, but still a standoff, no serious action as of yet at 4:00PM.

Snipers on roof of Customs building. Reported from earlier in morning. Like button doesn't work, this channel. LOL. ScrewTube.
I assume this was the same response to the BLM riots, correct? 🤦‍♂️

nameisbond

Reaction score

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
CNN analyst, former Obama administration offical.

Juliette Kayyem.> "The convoy protest, applauded by right wing media as a 'freedom protest,' is an economic and security issue now. The Ambassador Bridge link constitutes 28% of annual trade movement between US and Canada. Slash the tires, empty gas tanks, arrest the drivers, and move the trucks," she tweeted that morning.​

The former Obama administration official initially doubled down on her extreme calls for action against the truckers.
"Trust me, I will not run out of ways to make this hurt: cancel their insurance; suspend their drivers licenses; prohibit any future regulatory certification for truckers, etc. Have we learned nothing? These things fester when there are no consequences," she wrote.

How is it a security issue? That border is about as secure from people getting in as it can be.

Wedgy

Reaction score
How is it a security issue? That border is about as secure from people getting in as it can be.
Ah ha! Brilliant! Send the Freedom Convoy down to the Mexican border. Clobber Ol Bidey and the Insane Clown Posse with Irony

nameisbond

Reaction score
The protests are bigger then the media is reporting. We also have protests in Victoria, Vancouver, Surrey and the interior of the province. I'm going to try and get down again today. Can see the police helicopter out early this morning......................... So it must be another large crowd already.

spectras only

Reaction score
This could have been avoided, if that fuckin drama teacher met the truckers earlier, like man to men. I hope those yellow vests sleep well tonight, knowing well. they serve a bumbling idiot in charge of this great country. The liberals have a minority in parliament, and I hope , people woke up and toss his ass out at the next election.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
This could have been avoided, if that fuckin drama teacher met the truckers earlier, like man to men. I hope those yellow vests sleep well tonight, knowing well. they serve a bumbling idiot in charge of this great country. The liberals have a minority in parliament, and I hope , people woke up and toss his ass out at the next election.
True history has no emotion, nor a thought to what is right, or wrong. History is just the collection of facts and truth.
What we are seeing has happened before. Being where you're from, you may have read about the Ottoman's, and their "Commity of Unity and Progress". Here Stateside, they don't teach about that. The Ottomans wiped out millions, in the name of religion and ethnic cleansing. When Hitler was asked about the genocide, and what history would say, he stated that no one cared about the Armenians, 30 years before.

In both instances, there were troops, following orders. People listened to their leaders, but I assume most knew their actions were wrong...yet still did what was asked.
Who has sold their soul for the pipe dreams and other lies?
Who will follow orders for a paycheck, knowing what they do is wrong?

I'm no Saint. I know what I've been, and done. I also know that very few people or things can control me, and I do know right from wrong.

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
Monkeywrench, you may be interested reading a little about, why bells ringing at noon every day in Europe. > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Belgrade_(1456)
We Hungarians were gate keepers, holding back Ottoman invasions, keeping them from expansion into Europe.
It was never ending wars for Hungarians, battling against the Ottoman empire. Other than Attila the Hun was fighting the Romans way back, Saint Steven of the first crowned King in 1001, the Hungarian people become 100% Christians, hoping to be left alone. After a 150 year of occupation of Buda [ now it's Budapest ] by the Turks, we were also under Habsburg rule we hated as well. We became the Astro-Hungarian Empire, ruled by Franz Ferdinand, who was assassinated in Sarajevo and WWI started. In WWII, Hungary joined Germany with a small force of troops in hope to get sovereign status, bastard Hitler promised. We paid huge price for that alliance with Germany, and after the Jalta accord with Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin attend , power was transferred to Stalin to take over Hungary that lasted over four decades.
Fuckers are smiling while being duped by Stalin.

Yalta_Conference_%28Churchill%2C_Roosevelt%2C_Stalin%29_%28B%26W%29.jpg

On March 1, 1945, Roosevelt assured Congress, "I come from the Crimea with a firm belief that we have made a start on the road to a world of peace." However, the Western Powers soon realized that Stalin would not honour his promise of free elections for Poland.
By March 21, Roosevelt's Ambassador to the Soviet Union, Averell Harriman, cabled Roosevelt that "we must come clearly to realize that the Soviet program is the establishment of totalitarianism, ending personal liberty and democracy as we know it."Two days later, Roosevelt began to admit that his view of Stalin had been excessively optimistic and that "Averell is right."
Roosevelt was on his last leg and frail. Now we have Biden, another sickly old fart trying to deal with that fucker fox Putin. I hope , Putin will outsmart him, without starting any war, no one wants.

Last edited: