WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canada - Freedom Convoy

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Great observation. Here is the play. #Bankrun
Take all your money out of the banking system leaving just enough to cover the bills. Every penny including 401k type investments. Banks will go bankrupt starting with the smaller credit unions.

Many folks don’t realize that cash deposits are liabilities on a bank’s balance sheet.

A small percentage of customers demanding cash would be enough to cause a bank run.

4czn10

Reaction score
Monkeywrench, you may be interested reading a little about, why bells ringing at noon every day in Europe. > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Belgrade_(1456)
We Hungarians were gate keepers, holding back Ottoman invasions, keeping them from expansion into Europe.
It was never ending wars for Hungarians, battling against the Ottoman empire. Other than Attila the Hun was fighting the Romans way back, Saint Steven of the first crowned King in 1001, the Hungarian people become 100% Christians, hoping to be left alone. After a 150 year of occupation of Buda [ now it's Budapest ] by the Turks, we were also under Habsburg rule we hated as well. We became the Astro-Hungarian Empire, ruled by Franz Ferdinand, who was assassinated in Sarajevo and WWI started. In WWII, Hungary joined Germany with a small force of troops in hope to get sovereign status, bastard Hitler promised. We paid huge price for that alliance with Germany, and after the Jalta accord with Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin attend , power was transferred to Stalin to take over Hungary that lasted over four decades.
Fuckers are smiling while being duped by Stalin.

Yalta_Conference_%28Churchill%2C_Roosevelt%2C_Stalin%29_%28B%26W%29.jpg

On March 1, 1945, Roosevelt assured Congress, "I come from the Crimea with a firm belief that we have made a start on the road to a world of peace." However, the Western Powers soon realized that Stalin would not honour his promise of free elections for Poland.
By March 21, Roosevelt's Ambassador to the Soviet Union, Averell Harriman, cabled Roosevelt that "we must come clearly to realize that the Soviet program is the establishment of totalitarianism, ending personal liberty and democracy as we know it."Two days later, Roosevelt began to admit that his view of Stalin had been excessively optimistic and that "Averell is right."
Roosevelt was on his last leg and frail. Now we have Biden, another sickly old fart trying to deal with that fucker fox Putin. I hope , Putin will outsmart him, without starting any war, no one wants.
Thank you Spectra for the history lesson. there was a lot of history my parents didn't share with me about their homeland...i never thought about it until it was too late. RIP mama and Apu!

spectras only

Reaction score
Thank you Spectra for the history lesson. there was a lot of history my parents didn't share with me about their homeland...i never thought about it until it was too late. RIP mama and Apu!
I'm married to an English woman, so rarely speak hungarian with some of my Hungarian friends. All my friends are Canadian or other nationalities.
My son, aged 32, didn't have the chance to learn any Hungarian and never shown any interest in my stories or about the old country.
He's a gear head and all he's interested is, race cars and off road trucks and m/c. All my Canadian buddies bug me to go see Hungary with me, but I'd like to do that, if my son would show interest to come along. Before he was born, me and my wife have visited Hungary , and she enjoyed it immensely. May be, before I kick the bucket, my son will change and would want to see, where his father's roots were, lol.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Just looked at a couple more of his postings.....absolutely unhinged

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Things are going well for Castro's son.

Why does this look so over the top?
Why would you keep doing things like this?
He's a femme cuck commie but he knows this is suicidal and inflammatory rhetoric.
Almost like it's contrived and forced...
Anyhow.

Wedgy

Reaction score
When History repeats itself. Well then. Turdy, come out and Play?

Just Who is the Menace to Society? When Pastors are in Prison for Pastoring, We call that a Clue...

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I'm married to an English woman, so rarely speak hungarian with some of my Hungarian friends. All my friends are Canadian or other nationalities.
My son, aged 32, didn't have the chance to learn any Hungarian and never shown any interest in my stories or about the old country.
He's a gear head and all he's interested is, race cars and off road trucks and m/c. All my Canadian buddies bug me to go see Hungary with me, but I'd like to do that, if my son would show interest to come along. Before he was born, me and my wife have visited Hungary , and she enjoyed it immensely. May be, before I kick the bucket, my son will change and would want to see, where his father's roots were, lol.

Family histories are so important. Mine is rather boring. Before my grandfather passed I offered to pay for a trip back to CA to get him to give my the family’s story. Then did the same for my father. Now I sit here without perspective of our history. I hope that your son finds the interest sooner than later…..

Wedgy

Reaction score
Family histories are so important. Mine is rather boring. Before my grandfather passed I offered to pay for a trip back to CA to get him to give my the family’s story. Then did the same for my father. Now I sit here without perspective of our history. I hope that your son finds the interest sooner than later…..
"Family histories so important." Indeed. Wish I knew more, but I do know enough. Knowledge is Power. Godspeed.

Saw this Evil witch masked up next to Castro Jr. Looked like an Evil Bird crooking her head back and forth as Jr. droned on. We need another word for this next level of evil.
Direct connection to the Top Puppetmaster. Jr's just a Feckless Cunt. Ironic, The Canadian VP running the Show there. Here the Ex VP is still the VP. Just following orders...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...labeling-freedom-loving-canadians-terrorists/

Last edited:

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
All of this is so fucked, . . .even worse is that it's going down after 2-years and as things are finally starting to open up.
That Trudeau is a whiny-ass little commie bitch.
This shit will be here on US soil before too long . . . hail-mary shit from the lib-tards to gain some more control.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My take away from all of this is that when pushed, LEO and military will sadly side with the tyrants in charge, not the people they were hired to protect.

I agree.
And I would add that it seems some level of frustration due to being in that position also adds a measure of aggression.

traquer

Reaction score
Take him, he will love it. Budapest was the top tourist destination in all of Europe for a few years straight I believe, before covid. It's a magic place even if you're not Hungarian. Oh and gyönyörűek a nők, he might like that if nothing else ;)

jonnyd

Reaction score
Watching the live feed and knowing what is about to go down gives me great hope. These brave Patriots know that Freedom isn't free. God Bless these brave Patriots and may he guard them and protect them. May each one know that they are appreciated and supported by every freedom loving person around the world.

As far as the law enforcement officers are concerned. Make sure that you know and agree with what your orders are. This is something you will have to live with the rest of your lives. For your own sake and that of the future of your nation and family figure out what side of history you want to be on!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just saw in the lounge thread that the Oracle posted that the truckers are costing all the retailers and small businesses, and consumers are going to explore other options for goods.
Also that the truckers are crashing the Canadian economy.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

The Traditional Tale of the
Scorpion and the Frog
A scorpion and a froq meet on the bank of a
stream. The scorpion asks the froq to carry
him across on its back. The frog asks, "How
do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "because if I sting you while you cross
the stream, surely I shall drown.
The frog is satisfied, and they set out. But in
midstream, the scorpion stings the frog. The
froq feels the onset of paralysis and starts to
sink, but has just enough time to gasp
"Why?
Now you shall surely drown!"
The scorpion replies:
"Because it is my
nature.“

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Just saw in the lounge thread that the Oracle posted that the truckers are costing all the retailers and small businesses, and consumers are going to explore other options for goods.
Also that the truckers are crashing the Canadian economy.
What a load of horseshit that is, the castro bastards clueless policies are killing us