WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canada - Freedom Convoy

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I can't watch these . . . I'm already stewing enough & can tell what happens just by the caption.
This is bad and sad on so may levels.

xlint89

Reaction score
Just saw in the lounge thread that the Oracle posted that the truckers are costing all the retailers and small businesses, and consumers are going to explore other options for goods.
Also that the truckers are crashing the Canadian economy.
You mean EAXCTLY what the .gov did?

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score

Bank accounts first, no rise of aggression. Now pets, and then children?
Take my money, you'll get no fight. Take my kids, there will be hell to pay.

A friendly reminder, horses are not effected by tear gas, and very limited effect from "bear spray". Mounted units' horses are also trained around loud noises...those horses are probably worth 3-4 officers in a crowd like that...
but a tazer/stun-gun works like a cattle prod.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Just saw in the lounge thread that the Oracle posted that the truckers are costing all the retailers and small businesses, and consumers are going to explore other options for goods.
Also that the truckers are crashing the Canadian economy.
The guy went to a globalist b-school that literally went out of business. It all makes sense when you know this juicy tidbit.

530RL

Reaction score
The guy went to a globalist b-school that literally went out of business. It all makes sense when you know this juicy tidbit.
You keep saying I went to AGSIM and I have never stated that. I have no idea where you get that? Never matriculated there.

I only went to college for a little over two years. 🤷🤷🤷

nameisbond

Reaction score
So is this bitch an elected official? or just another feckless whore drunk on power.. :mad:

She was elected in a traditional liberal area. She's a major cunt!

She's also our minister of finance. My hope is our already at a 31 year high inflation continues to rise. Creating a severe recession in Canada. Mixed with severe recession and the Freedom Convoy anger, gets her and Castro's bastard voted out!

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
It's really sad, the people trampled by the horses were those that didn't have the physical ability to get clear.
I wonder if the rider feels any remorse, or is his view so twisted that the victim was an "opposing combatant"?
If you chose not to judge yourself, the judgment you await is a more harsh reality.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That's what they deserve for lighting all those fires, burning all those buildings and ambushing LEO...
Strange times here. What I'm hearing is LEO up there are walking away or simply just not showing up. I have no idea how their agency's work in regards to Federal, State/Territory, Local. I'm curious who was actually on the horse.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It's really sad, the people trampled by the horses were those that didn't have the physical ability to get clear.
I wonder if the rider feels any remorse, or is his view so twisted that the victim was an "opposing combatant"?
If you chose not to judge yourself, the judgment you await is a more harsh reality.
Why does everyone assume the rider intended to trample her? Thought there was another article on here indicating one of the protestors threw a bike at the horse right before all this went down.

And again, I don't support trampling anyone of those protestors with a horse given what we know.

I digress... nothing I type will help clarify anything anyways as it appears emotions are taking over all over this board.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Strange times here. What I'm hearing is LEO up there are walking away or simply just not showing up. I have no idea how their agency's work in regards to Federal, State/Territory, Local. I'm curious who was actually on the horse.
I think RCMP is "fed"...

Sandlord

Reaction score
U.S. Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg told Canadian leaders “to use Federal powers to resolve this situation at our joint border,” Reuters reported, citing a White House official.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Why does everyone assume the rider intended to trample her? Thought there was another article on here indicating one of the protestors threw a bike at the horse right before all this went down.
I don't believe he intended to. A horse, by nature, will usually try not to land on a person...they risk breaking bones landing uneven. The rider pushed through like an officer would drive a car through a crowd. So, he had some control. The real issue is how the storm troopers appeared to be more about crowd control, than the injured.

500bbc

Reaction score
Whatever agency he's from he didn't give a fuck when he trampled those two. He'd be in jail if it was Aunty Fa riot.

500bbc

Reaction score

And again, I don't support trampling anyone of those protestors with a horse given what we know.

I digress... nothing I type will help clarify anything anyways as it appears emotions are taking over all over this board.
Sadly proving the missing 'Turds right in their assumption we'd turn on ourselves.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I think RCMP is "fed"...

The RCMP is unique amongst world police forces. As its military, Federal police, provincial and local police all rolled into one. The city I live in contracts its policing to the RCMP. So my local police are the RCMP. Mostly towns that can't afford a local police department contract with the RCMP. Several provinces that don't have their own provincial police agency, contract with the RCMP. In BC for example, the RCMP is our highway patrol. Lastly federally they are like the FBI and Secret Service. They also in times of war act as military police. RCMP trained police in Iraq and Afghanistan.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
In other news, and this will for sure warm the hearts of some in here: BLM, Antifa, the ACLU, and the Libturds in charge of California have made using many of the Less Lethal Options utilized at the peaceful protests for Fentanyl Floyd, Illegal unless specific Life-Threatening circumstances exist. This would probably include utilizing a horse to intentionally trample an unarmed protestor just exercising their right to Peacefully Protest. So... if this actually went down in California, that Cop would likely be charged with Murder.

Just passing on some actual verifiable information here.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score

Well. We will never know her side of the story now will we. Well, maybe LEO He, or Her, didn't mean to. To Murder, with qualified immunity. Oh Canada...

Sandlord

Reaction score
Video shows a the protesters on one side of the street and law enforcement on the other side.
The mounted police came down the middle of the street then abruptly turned in to the protesters.
8DA77ADF-36A6-49C1-AA13-2A210C2E6C0B.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Well. We will never know her side of the story now will we. Well, maybe LEO He, or Her, didn't mean to. To Murder, with qualified immunity. Oh Canada...
Isn't there a ton of footage out there?

I have no idea how it works in Canada. But Qualified immunity here (side note: BLM ANTIFA ACLU and the Libturds would love to see it gone) only applies to actions taken while performing your duties within the scope of your employment, and within the confines of State Law, and Department Policy. Local LEO's don't enforce Federal but I'm sure their regulations would pretty much follow the same kind of path. If you go outside those lines, you are on your own. We see it happen more often than ever reported when cops are involved in traffic accidents and the actions at the time are not within department policy. They get sued personally and end up losing 100k's of money because of their employment at the time, versus your standard civilian TC. Tons of risks far greater than physical injury associated with any job in Law Enforcement.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Video shows a the protesters on one side of the street and law enforcement on the other side.
The mounted police came down the middle of the street then abruptly turned in to the protesters.
View attachment 1089887
Probably be missed by most, but I was wondering if she actually died. The video I saw looked as if she was standing with the aid of the Law Enforcement (whoever they were) right after the horses went by. I hope she is alive. Up to this point I actually thought the lady we were talking about is the one pictured under the horse, but it is actually the one laying on the ground in the red jacket.

But that won't stop the hysteria over the actions taken. That plane has already left the runway, even flying right through the RDP world, as we see in real time in this and other threads.

Propaganda at its finest, and the reason why click bait should always be scrutinized. Well unless it is by certain posters about certain topics, then fire away beyond reproach👍

Wedgy

Reaction score
Viewing this video evidence, reading this article, Bicycle thrown at horse prior to the trampling, man arrested, is an Ottawa Police Tweet. IDT it's true. Well, Man arrested, that's true. Police can legally lie. LOL, 5-O Sgt here is Nofntorious.
To quote Dave Chappelle, '"Those ------, are Clearly Lying..." IMO. I don't see it in the video. Just the Police trying to hide the Trampled Lady from view, now she's dead. (As reported by Sara Carter.) If true? Grrrrr.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I’m not sure she died at this point. Sarah Carter is legit and why I posted it, but I’m having a hard time confirming it.

@t&y

I’ve got a bit of a problem with them turning the horse directly into the protesters and would’ve rather seen them use humans to disperse the peaceful protesters.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Just

I’m not sure that’s the case at this point. Sarah Carter is legit and why I posted it, but I’m having a hard time confirming it.

@t&y
Noted, Sir. Sara is Solid, but at this point, if true, prayers and RIP. I know what Auntie Killary would say.

It's surreal. A Sad little Insane Tyrant taking down Canada. The Normal, Peaceful hard working Trucker's so desired, is now among the dead. Way beyond a Labour action.
Godspeed Free Canada

RDP remains solid, no shame to have a fire inside watching, impotently handcuffed as this garbage in Canada goes down. Proud of all the hard working family oriented Patriots who feel so strongly and who strongly so desire what is Right and Just. Godspeed Inmates, prayers for the Patriots of Great White North

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I’m not sure she died at this point. Sarah Carter is legit and why I posted it, but I’m having a hard time confirming it.

@t&y

I’ve got a bit of a problem with them turning the horse directly into the protesters and would’ve rather seen them use humans to disperse the peaceful protesters.
I agree it is not pretty. But I also understand the reason horses are used to move crowds. Those fuckers are big and mean, I stay way clear.

What would be interesting to know is a timeline of what led up that action. How long before the horses were brought in were all those people there at that specific location? What orders, warning, countdowns, etc... were in place or given? Did those protestors know what was coming and said fuck it, you will have to force me out.

Before the pitch forks and torches come out again😅 I fully support the peoples rights to protest whether they are for or against me (personally or my profession). Point being, if they chose to be there in that moment, knowing the potential consequences, then I respect their decision. But it is their decision.

Does anybody on this board actually believe, no bullshit here, but actually believe that there was never going to be a removal of those protestors? Shit... I'm pretty sure everyone knew CHAZ would eventually be broken down. Different players for sure, but same type of scenario in regards to occupying a public area.

There have been some legit suggestions on how those truckers go forward with this protest that do not involve the ability of the government to stop them. I would say those are the next logical steps. They have the attention of the world now watching them. It will be pretty tough to ignore NO DELIVERIES to government agency or supporters, and there are no legal consequences for simply refusing to deliver.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I agree it is not pretty. But I also understand the reason horses are used to move crowds. Those fuckers are big and mean, I stay way clear.

What would be interesting to know is a timeline of what led up that action. How long before the horses were brought in were all those people there at that specific location? What orders, warning, countdowns, etc... were in place or given? Did those protestors know what was coming and said fuck it, you will have to force me out.

Before the pitch forks and torches come out again😅 I fully support the peoples rights to protest whether they are for or against me (personally or my profession). Point being, if they chose to be there in that moment, knowing the potential consequences, then I respect their decision. But it is their decision.

Does anybody on this board actually believe, no bullshit here, but actually believe that there was never going to be a removal of those protestors? Shit... I'm pretty sure everyone knew CHAZ would eventually be broken down. Different players for sure, but same type of scenario in regards to occupying a public area.

There have been some legit suggestions on how those truckers go forward with this protest that do not involve the ability of the government to stop them. I would say those are the next logical steps. They have the attention of the world now watching them. It will be pretty tough to ignore NO DELIVERIES to government agency or supporters, and there are no legal consequences for simply refusing to deliver.

Agree, there are consequences for staying there, but there are also consequences for the government, in the way they disperse it.

Let’s also not forget what this is all about, forced injections of a non studied vaccine to participate in society. I know your stance on that, not questioning it, but...........

Reactions: t&y

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Straight mob and we know the only thing the mob respects, it’s not peaceful protests.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Agree, there are consequences for staying there, but there are also consequences for the government, in the way they disperse it.

Let’s also not forget what this is all about, forced injections of a non studied vaccine to participate in society. I know your stance on that, not questioning it, but...........

It’s getting lost in the details for sure.
Forced Injection of serum into the blood of citizens is the catalyst.

Josef Mengele would approve.

Sandlord

Reaction score
When they force all the reporters with cameras to leave, you know they are about to bust some heads.