WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canada - Freedom Convoy

Wedgy

Reaction score
Fair enough.

But don’t bitch when Antifa, BLM, Proud Boys and others use lawlessness to further their objectives. They are simply using the same means which you approve of. 🤷🤷🤷
Antifa, BLM, Burn Loot Murder. Proud Boys, ? As compared to a Freedom Convoy/ Winter family picnic with bounce houses. Parked in the road eh?
Honk! Honk!
Fair Enough. Oh! BTW, The Canadian geese are darkening the skies, and covering every lake in town here. All honking. All day long and all hours of the night. Oh the Horror...
And the City of Ottowa powers that be definitely delivered those low boy roll offs full of rocks to the wrong address.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1644518907127.jpg

😆

just_floatin

Reaction score
One thing is for certain. If SHTF this weekend in Canada, S will HTF in the heavily armed United States soon after. Then it will be open season on the proverbial commies and LE will be forced to choose what side of history they will be on. But I could be wrong.
BE5AA2BC-1426-4D5D-9B54-FB5E202FED93.jpeg

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
It's frustrating watching Trudeau, driven by his ego, arguing in parliament with the opposition about lifting mandates. He admits that nearly 95% of sheep in Canada vaccinated already. What is he want, %100? Still no guarantee, coviet d19 will go away for good. Fuckin imbecile can't let go of his ego and anger, because things don't go his way, Fuckin arrogant prick, just like his father was, hence Western Canada hated both his dad Pierre and this clown. Fucker should have had his mask on while arguing. ;)

Bill Gates wanted to promote thinning the population on Earth, yet promoting vaccination to save lives🤔. He owns hundreds of thousands of acres of farmland in the US, I thought. All he has to do is buy more farmlands and turn them into a moonscape, that would take food off from the shelves, create famine. Just a thought;):p

Last edited:

HotRod82

Reaction score
You know, seeing farmers blocking roads and trucks blocking cities, this thread is turning into the true version of why some of us are preppers. It won't take long before the store shelves are empty and all hell breaks loose. Even if this gets resolved quickly, it will take a year for the deliveries to catch up. Who would have thought it would be the ever friendly and polite Canadians would be the ones to start this movement.
I look for Biden to cease all mandates to avoid this happening in the States.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Without knowing anything about Trudeau, he very much reminds me of Newsom in appearance and demeanor. (and I would assume politics)
Two entitled, spoiled, and soft, rich-kids who have 'learned-arrogance' from the feeble-minds who've surrounded them.
These are certainly not 'leaders' in any way, with experience or problem solving capabilities . . . these are 'agenda-driven' phonies who use 'verbal acrobats' and posturing to pander to dependent citizens, and constituents who are too afraid to come out from behind the curtain of their far left and spun-out utopian beliefs.

500bbc

Reaction score
B
Without knowing anything about Trudeau, he very much reminds me of Newsom in appearance and demeanor. (and I would assume politics)
Two entitled, spoiled, and soft, rich-kids who have 'learned-arrogance' from the feeble-minds who've surrounded them.
These are certainly not 'leaders' in any way, with experience or problem solving capabilities . . . these are 'agenda-driven' phonies who use 'verbal acrobats' and posturing to pander to dependent citizens, and constituents who are too afraid to come out from behind the curtain of their far left and spun-out utopian beliefs.
Besides being the bastard child of Fidel Castro...

spectras only

Reaction score
I was born in the year of the start of the Cold War in 1947. That year, the Russians taken control of Hungary, until 1989, the year when the Berlin wall came down and the Russians started moving out of Hungary. Imagine living with a tyrannical government controlled by foreign power. As I posted before on my brother's involvement in the uprising e against the communist regime of Hungary [ 530L would call it lawless involvement against the government ] My brother and thousands of others were ready to risk their lives to try changing the oppressive regime to make lives better. Thousands died fighting the Russians for three months and were defeated. Red Cross stepped in after the ceasefire, western media were not allowed into the war zones to report damage of the city of Budapest, until Russian troops were to clean up major boulevards and building full of holes by shelling. Our 6 story apartment was hit twice, while we were down in the basement shelter and we thought the building is going to go down. It felt like a major tremor hit the building. Anyhow, all the misery, loss of lives didn't go wasted, things started to improve. The commies realized they had to ease of the squeeze let people breathe a little. Still, we were under the communist umbrella for decades. Take that in, how long it takes bettering lives when the wrong people lead your country. Because of my brother of involvement, our whole family was black listed. Could never apply for a visa to visit any country, unless it was an Iron Curtain one. I've escaped through Yugoslavia to Italy, where I've spent 8 months in a refugee camp to be accepted, to immigrate to Canada. I was accepted as a political refugee, because brother's involvement. Was in the Trieste international camp for a month, where interrogation was done by CIA, Interpol, before sent to Latina refugee camp , waiting for a Canadian immigration Visa. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
Here's someone who doesn't agree with 530L It's Trudeau who broke some law against the constitution of Canada and its people.

Joël Lightbound, a member of Trudeau's Liberal Party, accused the prime minister of dividing Canadians.

"Both the tone and the policies of my government changed drastically on the eve and during the last election campaign," he said, according to Politico. "A decision was made to wedge, to divide and to stigmatize. I fear that this politicization of the pandemic risks undermining the public’s trust in our public health institutions."

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
You know, seeing farmers blocking roads and trucks blocking cities, this thread is turning into the true version of why some of us are preppers. It won't take long before the store shelves are empty and all hell breaks loose. Even if this gets resolved quickly, it will take a year for the deliveries to catch up. Who would have thought it would be the ever friendly and polite Canadians would be the ones to start this movement.
I look for Biden to cease all mandates to avoid this happening in the States.
Ditto on being prepared. I hope everyone on this thread has a minimum of 30 days of food, water, ammo, and supplies on hand. Shit is likely going to HTF in the next few weeks if Fidel Jr doesn't do an about face on his bs mandates. These patriots in Canada are serious af. I don't see them backing down without a fight!!!

As for Biden - Yore overestimating his intelligence and morals, lol. (He lost those when he sold his soul to the CCP) He always seems to do the exact opposite of what should be done. I don't see him doing anything besides doubling down and sending the National Guard to our northern border to try and breakup this peaceful protest to come to the rescue of Little Fidel. :eek:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Sad little man backed into a corner. Telling. Who's related to who, married to who, beholding to who, afraid of who, in the ruling class who despise us.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Bill Gates wanted to promote thinning the population on Earth, yet promoting vaccination to save lives🤔. He owns hundreds of thousands of acres of farmland in the US, I thought. All he has to do is buy more farmlands and turn them into a moonscape, that would take food off from the shelves, create famine. Just a thought;):p
He is promoting vaccinations to reduce the population and he is buying up as much agricultural land as possible to do exactly as you said. He plans to not farm, but to manufacture our food in factories and therefore completely control the food chain.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
I was born in the year of the start of the Cold War in 1947. That year, the Russians taken control of Hungary, until 1989, the year when the Berlin wall came down and the Russians started moving out of Hungary. Imagine living with a tyrannical government controlled by foreign power. As I posted before on my brother's involvement in the uprising e against the communist regime of Hungary [ 530L would call it lawless involvement against the government ] My brother and thousands of others were ready to risk their lives to try changing the oppressive regime to make lives better. Thousands died fighting the Russians for three months and were defeated. Red Cross stepped in after the ceasefire, western media were not allowed into the war zones to report damage of the city of Budapest, until Russian troops were to clean up major boulevards and building full of holes by shelling. Our 6 story apartment was hit twice, while we were down in the basement shelter and we thought the building is going to go down. It felt like a major tremor hit the building. Anyhow, all the misery, loss of lives didn't go wasted, things started to improve. The commies realized they had to ease of the squeeze let people breathe a little. Still, we were under the communist umbrella for decades. Take that in, how long it takes bettering lives when the wrong people lead your country. Because of my brother of involvement, our whole family was black listed. Could never apply for a visa to visit any country, unless it was an Iron Curtain one. I've escaped through Yugoslavia to Italy, where I've spent 8 months in a refugee camp to be accepted, to immigrate to Canada. I was accepted as a political refugee, because brother's involvement. Was in the Trieste international camp for a month, where interrogation was done by CIA, Interpol, before sent to Latina refugee camp , waiting for a Canadian immigration Visa. Thanks for reading.
Thank you for sharing the account of your time in Hungary! I visited Berlin in Jan of 91 and saw the remnants of the Iron Curtain, including the camps. As a visitor it was incredibly moving (words don't do justice), your memory bank and emotions must be seared with passion and an understanding of human nature that most of us have never known. Thank you for sharing, your insight carries a depth of meaning and is very impactful!

Tom Slick

Reaction score
From my understanding the current younger group of leaders like Trudeau, Newsom, Buttigieg, etc. have all been indoctrinated at a special elitist school for future leaders of the world. This is why they a look alike, have same outlooks, same expressions, etc. They are carbon copies of each other and groomed to be future dictators.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Canada eh? who would have thought!
I think plenty of people would have thought. They are people who for the most part just want to be left alone and take care of themselves. Well, they have been pushed too far. Another group who would have thought, the Polish when Canada arrived in 1939 during WWII, along with the Dutch and other lowland European countries when the Canadians were among the first on the scene pushing out the Nazis at the end of the war.

spectras only

Reaction score
The irony in the comparison between Canada, USA and Russia is. If you put your blinders on, not making any negative comments, opposing to the government's wrong doings, you'll be fine in your country, that's including Putin's Russia. ;)
As I mentioned, things were getting better in Hungary towards the 70's if you shut your mouth. Still, there was only one political party you could vote for at the polling stations. All candidates on the ballots were communist party members!,

Wedgy

Reaction score
Well. We'll see if they covered Freedom Convoy in DickTater 101. Fitting. Working Class revolt.
Tim Pool was reviewing reports from Ottawa, Canadastan, "The Police are seizing fuel. From the Truckers who they want to leave. Ok. Well, That's dumb." Quotes Trucker who says, "Well, Yah eh, when we run out of fuel it won't move, and once you hit the button? The air pressure is gone, and that's all 18 wheels locked dontcha know. That Truck is not going anywhere eh."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
He is promoting vaccinations to reduce the population and he is buying up as much agricultural land as possible to do exactly as you said. He plans to not farm, but to manufacture our food in factories and therefore completely control the food chain.

1644533410706.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
From my understanding the current younger group of leaders like Trudeau, Newsom, Buttigieg, etc. have all been indoctrinated at a special elitist school for future leaders of the world. This is why they a look alike, have same outlooks, same expressions, etc. They are carbon copies of each other and groomed to be future dictators.

"over half the cabinet in parliament" 😆

Sources: Global Leaders for Tomorrow and Young Global Leaders on WikiSpooks.

United States​

Politics and Policy

Jeffrey Zients (White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator since 2021, selected in 2003), Jeremy Howard (co-founder of lobby group “masks for all”, selected in 2013), California Governor Gavin Newsom (selected in 2005), Peter Buttigieg (selected in 2019, candidate for US President in 2020, US secretary of transportation since 2021), Chelsea Clinton (Clinton Foundation board member), Huma Abedin (Hillary Clinton aide, selected in 2012), Nikki Haley (US ambassador to the UN, 2017-2018), Samantha Power (US ambassador to the UN, 2013-2017, USAID Administrator, since 2021), Ian Bremmer (founder of Eurasia Group), Bill Browder (US-British financier), Jonathan Soros (son of George Soros), Kenneth Roth (director of Human Rights Watch), Paul Krugman (economist, selected in 1995), Lawrence Summers (US Secretary of the Treasury, 1999-2001, selected in 1993), Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza (selected in 2020).

Media

CNN medical analyst Leana Wen (selected in 2018), CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, Covid Twitter personality Eric Feigl-Ding (a ‘WEF Global Shaper‘ since 2013), Andrew Ross Sorkin (New York Times financial columnist), Thomas Friedman (New York Times columnist, selected in 1995), George Stephanopoulos (ABC News, 1993), Lachlan Murdoch (CEO of Fox Corporation, co-chair of News Corp.).

Technology and Social Media

Microsoft founder Bill Gates (1993), former Microsoft CEO Steven Ballmer (2000-2014, selected in 1995), Amazon founder Jeff Bezos (1998), Google co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page (2002/2005), former Google CEO Eric Schmidt (2001-2011, selected in 1997), Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales (2007), PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel (2007), eBay co-founder Pierre Omidyar (1999), Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg (2009), Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg (2007).

530RL

Reaction score

"over half the cabinet in parliament" 😆

Sources: Global Leaders for Tomorrow and Young Global Leaders on WikiSpooks.

United States​

Politics and Policy

Jeffrey Zients (White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator since 2021, selected in 2003), Jeremy Howard (co-founder of lobby group “masks for all”, selected in 2013), California Governor Gavin Newsom (selected in 2005), Peter Buttigieg (selected in 2019, candidate for US President in 2020, US secretary of transportation since 2021), Chelsea Clinton (Clinton Foundation board member), Huma Abedin (Hillary Clinton aide, selected in 2012), Nikki Haley (US ambassador to the UN, 2017-2018), Samantha Power (US ambassador to the UN, 2013-2017, USAID Administrator, since 2021), Ian Bremmer (founder of Eurasia Group), Bill Browder (US-British financier), Jonathan Soros (son of George Soros), Kenneth Roth (director of Human Rights Watch), Paul Krugman (economist, selected in 1995), Lawrence Summers (US Secretary of the Treasury, 1999-2001, selected in 1993), Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza (selected in 2020).

Media

CNN medical analyst Leana Wen (selected in 2018), CNN chief medical correspondent Sanjay Gupta, Covid Twitter personality Eric Feigl-Ding (a ‘WEF Global Shaper‘ since 2013), Andrew Ross Sorkin (New York Times financial columnist), Thomas Friedman (New York Times columnist, selected in 1995), George Stephanopoulos (ABC News, 1993), Lachlan Murdoch (CEO of Fox Corporation, co-chair of News Corp.).

Technology and Social Media

Microsoft founder Bill Gates (1993), former Microsoft CEO Steven Ballmer (2000-2014, selected in 1995), Amazon founder Jeff Bezos (1998), Google co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page (2002/2005), former Google CEO Eric Schmidt (2001-2011, selected in 1997), Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales (2007), PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel (2007), eBay co-founder Pierre Omidyar (1999), Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg (2009), Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg (2007).
Go to 2015 and look who is on your list of Young Global Leaders. 🤣🤣🤣

HONK! HONK!

HotRod82

Reaction score
Are you being sarcastic?
Not at all.....Drudge and others have been reporting the rumor around the postponed State of the Union address will be a lifting of Covid mandates. Biden is a coward, just like Obama. You are seeing Democratic governors lifting mandates already, they know they are going to lose control of the populous if they don't.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Not at all.....Drudge and others have been reporting the rumor around the postponed State of the Union address will be a lifting of Covid mandates. Biden is a coward, just like Obama. You are seeing Democratic governors lifting mandates already, they know they are going to lose control of the populous if they don't.
The sudden lifting of the mandates has everything to do with the Mid-Terms. There is no way they are giving us back or freedoms for very long. And the fact that they aren't lifting mandates for Healthcare workers, LEO, Military and truckers says a lot about them pushing to weaken the organizations that keep us safe. Buckle up!

FCT

Reaction score
The White House is not ready for the storm coming. You can hear it in Raggedy Ann’s voice today. Hoping the Super Bowl is protested by Truckers to kick start the USA.
I’m a 7th grade drop out and I think I can respond better then her 🤣. She’s in way over her head. Literally a bunch of clowns running our nation 🤦‍♂️ She’s been around Biden to long, can’t Even get her words out anymore🤣

jonnyd

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your stories. It's good for us to hear from someone who has lived in the misery of communism. Communism and Socialism have failed everywhere they have been instigated and are nothing more than shared misery for the majority of the citizens.

As an American Citizen who has seen the joys of Freedom & Liberty and the rewards of being able to provide for your family through hard work and sacrifice, I have felt a little smothered the last few years but have hope for our future. Go Truckers!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
In a pyramid system of control, all things are on an ascending need to know basis; e.g., The World Economic Forum.
If someone attends YGL functions it doesn't necessarily mean they hung out and played dress up on the beach with Klaus Schwab.
det7fqt-68578e93-c2a3-4d56-b894-e2b455de92bb.jpg

Wedgy

Reaction score
Breaking with Tim Pool, Canadastan freezes Give Send Go! Sez ILLEGAL

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I know nothing about these 'crowd funding' websites.
Seems to me whoever is in charge of the truckers should be dumping the cash donations into multiple accounts bank or otherwise to secure the funds, if that is even allowed.
That way no one can kipe the dough.
There's probably something I'm missing.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
More & more people are arriving in downtown Ottawa tonight, a lot more.
Watching some Live Streams there was a 'rumor' that cops are planning something for tomorrow morning.
Being a Friday, I would imagine a ton of people will show up for the weekend.