WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canada - Freedom Convoy

just_floatin

Reaction score
What authority do those Ottowa Cuck Cops have to confiscate a Citizen's property? That's theft by Government.
Same as if they were going door to door taking heating fuel from a persons home.
War Crimes.Take pictures and names.
A6E67A7B-DB59-4F0A-ADF4-16540454ADD8.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
Well. We'll see how far Turn the other Cheek goes. Who doesn't watch Hockey for the Eye for an Eye? "Oh Canada!" Eh!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Killing with Kindess is a great tactic. When it will yield your desired result.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Back when BLM/Antifa was "protesting" last year when they were confronted by police there first action was always to attack police with virtually zero arrests. Freedom Convoyers praying for the police officers was about the most classy thing I think I've ever witnessed. Ottawa Police confiscating Heating Fuel for people trying to peacefully protest in sub-zero temperatures against there government might be the most classless thing I've ever seen.

It's been 2 weeks now. Does Brandon Trudeax still have Covid-19? Curious why he still can't have talks with his own citizens? LMAO

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Ottawa Police confiscating Heating Fuel for people trying to peacefully protest in sub-zero temperatures against there government might be the most classless thing I've ever seen.
I dunno, it kind of looks more like attempting death and/or severe bodily injury on them.
But, that's just me.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Rebel News on the Story. Car attack, Latest Police actions, commentary and analysis. Resources for Protestors.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Warning: New World Order followers are going to use force on the protesters soon.
Arresting people for Peacefully Protesting is going to be a Public Relations Nightmare for Canada. That's how revolutions start!!!

spectras only

Reaction score
If the government of Canada retorts to use extreme force against protesters, who are still peaceful, good luck gaining support from the majority of the population in the future. I came to Canada in 1971, that time, RCMP and local police were held in high regards with Canadians.
In my old country, police was hated, despised, never trusted by the people. If that's what Trudeau wants, go ahead.
I had only one cop that I knew well in Hungary that I had conversation with without fear of being reported to the authorities. Was extremely rare in those days. Here in Canada, have several cop friends, who I also get along well. In Vancouver local police never liked RCMP [ federal ] but it's no different nowadays. They will follow orders like puppets, regardless, this is peaceful or not.
That turd Trudeau got to go, but sadly, we have too money brainless who backs him.:(

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This man is a domestic terrorist.
Do NOT listen to him!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I would start stocking up on food & ammo. The rumors coming out of Ottawa are the Trudeau Government is building a huge detention center to arrest the 5,000 truckers currently on the streets of Ottawa. If this happens you could see nationwide truck strikes in the USA and Canada. The shelves will be bare within hours if that happens. How many days of food do you have on hand right now?? Could yore family survive a month without supplies brought by these truckers??

sprintcvx

Reaction score
I would start stocking up on food & ammo. The rumors coming out of Ottawa are the Trudeau Government is building a huge detention center to arrest the 5,000 truckers currently on the streets of Ottawa. If this happens you could see nationwide truck strikes in the USA and Canada. The shelves will be bare within hours if that happens. How many days of food do you have on hand right now?? Could yore family survive a month without supplies brought by these truckers??

Jesse Kelly's take on this. He's been right more than he's been wrong. Read through his whole thread.

j21black

Reaction score

Yes but only because I can walk across the road and kill a cow - Or walk into the woods and wait on some big game.

just_floatin

Reaction score

HotRod82

Reaction score
Mostly Peaceful Protest 🤣 Burn down businesses no problem. Honk horns… oh my
Man, if we could just get 75% of the truckers to take a week off, the store shelves would be empty and this whole thing would be over. I'm afraid blocking roads is going to piss off the public and we'll lose support for the cause.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Man, if we could just get 75% of the truckers to take a week off, the store shelves would be empty and this whole thing would be over. I'm afraid blocking roads is going to piss off the public and we'll lose support for the cause.
I believe starting on 1 March we are going to see just what happens over here.
The public is already pissed off (the non sheeple among us), and definitely not at the truckers and/ or the freedom movement.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

just_floatin

Reaction score

spectras only

Reaction score
What a dangerous threat to society.
I say hang him from the nearest lamp post!
Brings back memories, when I was a kid in the 50's, you and your family could be arrested for listening the Free Europe radio broadcast!
Only the 1956 Hungarian revolution helped to ease commie pressure, somewhat. Thanks brother [ he was 17 yrs older than me ] to join the rebels to teach them weaponry handling. My brother joined the Airforce after WW2 for the love of airplanes, and him and many others from the Airforce and military joined the rebels , to oust the communist regime and the Russians. He was captured by the Russians, jailed in the Ukraine for 8 months and spent 3 more years in Budapest military compound. I hate any communist governments and very disappointed how our government handling this sitiation. All that Trudeau and his cronies need to do is lift the mandates, similarly as it happening now many countries.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

spectras only

Reaction score
I'm wondering how many in your country will stand behind this officer when the time comes to US truckers convoy assembly start to roll?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I'm wondering how many in your country will stand behind this officer when the time comes to US truckers convoy assembly start to roll?
If the way the sheeple ignore reality in lounge is any metric of your question, you have your answer.
Disturbing times we are in.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The top city official explained that all of the tow truck operators from the list of companies the city typically uses to provide tow services have unilaterally said “no” to any request. Global News reported that the demonstrations are headed into the second week of protest.

“We’ve contacted them all and they’re all refusing … to provide heavy tow truck work,” Kanellakos said in a press conference. However, he explained that the tow truck operators are still doing “light” work, not heavy trucks and larger vehicles.

“Many of them or most of them don’t want to do the work, especially the heavy tow truck work, because they rely on the heavy truck industry for their livelihood and they don’t want to damage that part of their business,” Kanellakos explained.

pepe nail to the head.png

spectras only

Reaction score
Why not Ontario? I get the Ottawa part, but the rest? Just looking for perspective.
Politics are decided by Ontario and Quebec because of the majority of population there in Canada. Lot of manufacturing, unions etc....
BC , Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan is more conservative and don't like the East much. Anything East is liberal or national democratic party ] albeit we're in BC screwed and have the NDP in power. The NDP almost bankrupted BC before, yet here we're, people don't learn from their mistakes. Asshole Pierre Trudeau gave his finger to BC'rs back during the 70's at his train station stopover, where he met some unhappy protesters about him. Asshole Justin Trudeau didn't fall far from the family tree. :p

just_floatin

Reaction score
Politics are decided by Ontario and Quebec because of the majority of population there in Canada. Lot of manufacturing, unions etc....
BC , Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan is more conservative and don't like the East much. Anything East is liberal or national democratic party ] albeit we're in BC screwed and have the NDP in power. The NDP almost bankrupted BC before, yet here we're, people don't learn from their mistakes. Asshole Pierre Trudeau gave his finger to BC'rs back during the 70's at his train station stopover, where he met some unhappy protesters about him. Asshole Justin Trudeau didn't fall far from the family tree. :p
This family tree?
0F02DFC4-16D0-4D2A-B720-82EEE9E18551.jpeg
DC5166FF-E510-4001-90E5-2EC53C2CDD30.jpeg
217957DE-29D8-4A50-B6B9-92A2F3F9589F.jpeg
B48BC6B9-1CD5-4523-804B-2580DBF08682.jpeg

spectras only

Reaction score
apparently, Saskatchewan is dropping mandates now. Would love to hear from Tom Brown what's his stake on this whole scenario.
Maybe he's triple vaxxed and doesn't give a shit.?🤔

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
All for your safety.
How special.