WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump shot at AGAIN

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
300 yards isn’t shit for someone that knows what they are doing. Even 500 yards isn’t that far. 😳
Even twice that # isn’t out of the question.

IMG_0012.jpeg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I’ve come to realize with the Dem’s… If they aren’t attacking you whether it be verbally or worse, like the two Trump assassination attempts, you’re probably doing something wrong.

Democrats don’t run this country. Their handlers do. Big money like BlackRock, Soros, Big Pharma, Big Oil, Etc…

Democrats are nothing more than the front office face of these businesses.

Trump is a threat to the war mongering Leftists, whether that’s a Covid war or battlefield war, and they’ll stop at nothing to remove him.

They’ll launch another Covid type disaster, or worse, if he’s re-elected. They’ll stop at nothing to continue to be a slave to the money trail.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Our Country is Out Of Control and no matter what direction you look it is a Disaster. The Liberal, Radical Left Wing of the Democrat Party has us at a place of "Total Chaos"

A Former President and now Candidate for the Office again has had "2'" Assassination Attempts, and the Spokesman addressing the public with the first information made a point to say he is Not The President, But a "Candidate"o_O

President Trump made the same mistake all of us would have made when he was elected President of our Country. He went in Trusting and Believing the FBI, IRS, DOJ, S.S., and every other Branch of Our Government, but he knows now who is Who, and they are Scared Shitless, and determined to keep him from Office again.. This is a "Good Old Boys" Club and it can not be disrupted.

I have said it many times, and some may be tired of hearing it, but if you can think back and remember, before "Oblamer" held office and ever since. he has said his "Dream" is to Transform America, and this "MFer" has sure done that. The "DIMs" are always talking and pointing fingers at President Trump for causing "Division" in our Country.:oops:

WTF do you call what we have witnessed and lived for the past 15 Years?

rcmike

Reaction score
I'm no Annie Oakley, or Allan Quatermain...but why would anyone use an AK platform for an attempt on a guarded person at range? I like them, they serve a purpose, but really the wrong tool for the job I'd think.
Because people who do not understand guns see scary black gun and think "that must be just the thing..."

Screenshot_20240915_125457_X.jpg

500bbc

Reaction score
Harris said " They're not going to stop...and they shouldn't".

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
The more you screenshot and share the less the dems can deny that he is a dem, they will take his account down. I don't have X and it wants me to open an account.

It’s asking you to sign up because the account has been suspended.

You can view Twitter X you just can’t post or start a thread. It’s something in your cache if you can’t view. I’m not logged in today but have been looking at Twitter posts fine.

Andy B.

Reaction score
According to the Secret Service report he was within a shot distance, if he was miles away I doubt the SS would have seen him and shot at him as is verified by multiple LEO entities.
Thanks, multiple LEO entities validates I trust them more!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I’ve come to realize with the Dem’s… If they aren’t attacking you whether it be verbally or worse, like the two Trump assassination attempts, you’re probably doing something wrong.

Democrats don’t run this country. Their handlers do. Big money like BlackRock, Soros, Big Pharma, Big Oil, Etc…

Democrats are nothing more than the front office face of these businesses.

Trump is a threat to the war mongering Leftists, whether that’s a Covid war or battlefield war, and they’ll stop at nothing to remove him.

They’ll launch another Covid type disaster, or worse, if he’s re-elected. They’ll stop at nothing to continue to be a slave to the money trail.

The continuously call him "extreme" but when you ask them what his "extreme" position is they either can't tell you, or they fabricate something whole cloth that is 100% a lie

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
The whole thing about these attempts that have scratching my head.

If it truly were a depp state attempt. Why are they using dumbasses with the wrong tools. The technology out there you don’t need a whacko with an AK

The 3 letter agencies would have him gone by now and it would look like an accident or Medical emergency

Joker

Reaction score
So the headline reads Trump was shot at but not a shot was fired at Trump. Who is responsible for this? The dems or republicans?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Actually they’re not but go and believe his extreme fabrications.🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Actually they are, there are videos on twitter, and they have been verified independently. There are now hundreds of testimonials directly from the residents of the city.... It has been going on for over a year and is just now getting attention because of this.

Do you have any idea what day to day culture in Haiti is? One of the defacto leaders of the country (basically a gang lord, since the complete implosion of their government) is nicknamed barbeque for burning people alive and there are videos online of the gang eating body parts of the people they kill.

The place is completely stripped of resources, the Haitians deforrested the entire island and can't grow enough crops so the people resort to eating anything they can, including cats and dogs to survive... This is how shit works outside the comfortable bubble we all live in. It's just survival to them. Welcome to the 3rd world... And it's not just Haiti where this goes on.

It is one of the poorest most run down delapadated places on earth.

Edit: I'll add this, you know the media is lying and full of shit when Trump makes a claim and they immediately go "you're wrong" uhhhh how the hell do you know so quickly? If they were actually interested in the truth they would send people there and you know .. engage in actual journalism.... Nope they called the city manager and he said no.... Lmao ok....

And this isn't about the cats or dogs or the water fowl. There is way more going on than just that. Crashing cars because they cant drive. Overrunning the services likes schools and hospitals, they are all getting paid from the government while the rest of us work and send in 6 months of our labor in taxes.... We are watching the purposeful destruction of American Society in real time.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Deep State does not hire shooters. Deep State incites people that are capable of killing thru the left wing media & political puppets.
Routh had no intention of firing 1 bullet,he was going to spray that golf coarse and reload and take out as many SS possible. That was not his lunch in those back packs. Nobody more surprised to be alive right now than Routh.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
It is one of the poorest most run down delapadated places on earth.
"Great Reset", one world government, New World Order...or as I call it, Global Communism. Take the best and most successful, and destroy it by introducing anything that will disrupt it's normal function. It's not only easier than helping those third world places, it has the advantage of weakening those that may oppose the ruling class. Very few, if any, productive individuals crossing the border. Only more ballast to slow us down.