WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump shot at AGAIN

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240915_185311_Telegram.jpg

Andy B.

Reaction score
Actually they are, there are videos on twitter, and they have been verified independently. There are now hundreds of testimonials directly from the residents of the city.... It has been going on for over a year and is just now getting attention because of this.

Do you have any idea what day to day culture in Haiti is? One of the defacto leaders of the country (basically a gang lord, since the complete implosion of their government) is nicknamed barbeque for burning people alive and there are videos online of the gang eating body parts of the people they kill.

The place is completely stripped of resources, the Haitians deforrested the entire island and can't grow enough crops so the people resort to eating anything they can, including cats and dogs to survive... This is how shit works outside the comfortable bubble we all live in. It's just survival to them. Welcome to the 3rd world... And it's not just Haiti where this goes on.

It is one of the poorest most run down delapadated places on earth.

Edit: I'll add this, you know the media is lying and full of shit when Trump makes a claim and they immediately go "you're wrong" uhhhh how the hell do you know so quickly? If they were actually interested in the truth they would send people there and you know .. engage in actual journalism.... Nope they called the city manager and he said no.... Lmao ok....

And this isn't about the cats or dogs or the water fowl. There is way more going on than just that. Crashing cars because they cant drive. Overrunning the services likes schools and hospitals, they are all getting paid from the government while the rest of us work and send in 6 months of our labor in taxes.... We are watching the purposeful destruction of American Society in real time.
I love the detail in your post!!! You said it so much better.

spectras only

Reaction score
“A suspect is in custody, and I commend the work of the Secret Service and their law enforcement partners for their vigilance and their efforts to keep the former President and those around him safe,” Biden said in a statement, adding that he was “relieved” the Republican presidential candidate was “unharmed.”

Biden forgot to mention the purp managed to escape but due to a witness, his licence plate was taken, hence law enforcement could get the guy. Nothing to do with ss' vigilance.:p

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
I hope they water board this guy and get info from him.
I heard it is effective but I don’t know

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
So based on some friends posts from back home he was a fucking NUT who moved to Ka'a'awa at some point but went back and forth to NC... He owned CampBOX a Tiny home builder and had reputation as a nutter... His website has this line on the home page "Every customer is responsible for our Customer Relations section/NO COMPLAINT POLICY; we offer an economical product based on this policy." https://campboxhonolulu.com/customer-relations/ his webpage is like a Nutjob rant in itself...

Nordie

Reaction score
Last edited:

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
300 yards isn’t shit for someone that knows what they are doing. Even 500 yards isn’t that far. 😳
Somewhere I saw a photo of what looked like a dragunov which looks a little like an AK but is nothing like it. The dragunov is chambered in either .308 or 7.62X54r which gives it an 800M or 1,000M range respectively. We are talking 1/2 mile, folks.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Somewhere I saw a photo of what looked like a dragunov which looks a little like an AK but is nothing like it. The dragunov is chambered in either .308 or 7.62X54r which gives it an 800M or 1,000M range respectively. We are talking 1/2 mile, folks.
I copied that and enlarged it and I think your right re a Dragunov

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It isn't far on the internet but in reality without proper knowledge, equipment, and training it is quite a long distance.

The very first time I shot my .308 I center punched the metal pig at Sarah park.. and I don’t have that great of vision nor am I any kinda sharp shooter. That was 300 yards

I could shoot that double the distance without much trouble.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
They just said it is an SKS in the press conference.