WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump shot at AGAIN

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Uh oh....Both shooters in the same Blackrock commercial?

Could be false, someone sent it to me.

Huh? Are those supposed to be one commercial?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
How does someone who's from North Carolina and lives in Hawaii know where to be in Florida, at the exact location, at the exact golf course, where Trump made a last minute decision to play golf?
Trump International GC is near Mira Lago. He always plays there. Playing golf wasn’t on his schedule. 🤔

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
1726522206141.png

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Ron has a bit of a chance at redemption.

He'll cave..................
I think it’s a stall tactic just to keep the guy alive long enough to be interrogated by someone who’s not going to try and kill the guy to shut him up.

Once he’s with the Feds, he’s going to die in custody by mysterious causes.

500bbc

Reaction score
This guys ties to Ukriane warrant an investigation as to what Ukraine's involvment in this is .... Did the Ukraine gov help this guy as it's for their financial benefit to not have Trump take office
He knew Trump was golfing that day and knew what green would be perfect to post up on

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Chris Rufo verified this WITH THE GUY THAT TOOK THE VIDEO. That is 1st hand testimony.

Those aren't fucking chickens on the grill

Here is the full article WITH the receipts

Tim Pool breaks the entire thing down starting at 45:24

Last edited:

El Rojo

Reaction score

Chris Rufo verified this WITH THE GUY THAT TOOK THE VIDEO. That is 1st hand testimony.

Those aren't fucking chickens on the grill

Here is the full article WITH the receipts

Lol I don't know if that's real or not, honestly I found it funny with the narration but I would have to assume nobody especially a migrant would just throw a cat carcass legs up on a BBQ. I'd have to assume they'd quarter it up so it would grill properly. They have access to a BBQ and some sort of fuel like charcoal but are reduced to eating cat? I know nothing of Haitian migrants but I do know about Mexican or Hispanic migrants and everyone of them knows their way around a grill and especially food prep...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Lol I don't know if that's real or not, honestly I found it funny with the narration but I would have to assume nobody especially a migrant would just throw a cat carcass legs up on a BBQ. I'd have to assume they'd quarter it up so it would grill properly. They have access to a BBQ and some sort of fuel like charcoal but are reduced to eating cat? I know nothing of Haitian migrants but I do know about Mexican or Hispanic migrants and everyone of them knows their way around a grill and especially food prep...

Read the article

rcmike

Reaction score
Maybe I’ve read too many Jack Carr novels too fast in order…

But I bet this guy ends up at the federal prison in Colorado.. and then ends up dead.
He will not live that long. Cameras will mysteriously fail, because, you know, cameras are a very tricky art these days, and then the deputies will suddenly fall asleep, because you know sometimes they just get a little sleepy after the midnight snack, and someone will sneak a .22 into his cell so he can double tap himself in the back of the head.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
He will not live that long. Cameras will mysteriously fail, because, you know, cameras are a very tricky art these days, and then the deputies will suddenly fall asleep, because you know sometimes they just get a little sleepy after the midnight snack, and someone will sneak a .22 into his cell so he can double tap himself in the back of the head.

Yeah I didn’t mean after conviction.

It’s the ‘alleged’ CIA black site in Florence CO.

PlanB

Reaction score
They just said it is an SKS in the press conference.
The picture I saw was not good quality, but it did appear to be an SKS with a detachable magazine. If that's the case, it would be chambered in 7.62 x 39 which is not good past about 300 meters.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There is zero chance this is just a coincidence. Zero.<br><br>One man who is pictured with Zelensky, the shooter, Biden and Harris. <a href="https://t.co/m4xe3lv6Uq">pic.twitter.com/m4xe3lv6Uq</a></p>&mdash; Insurrection Barbie (@DefiyantlyFree) <a href=" ">September 17, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
More and more it looks like elections are going to become hunting season. Whoever survives gets to be president.
Is this the state of affairs that our country has come too??

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There is zero chance this is just a coincidence. Zero.<br><br>One man who is pictured with Zelensky, the shooter, Biden and Harris. <a href="https://t.co/m4xe3lv6Uq">pic.twitter.com/m4xe3lv6Uq</a></p>&mdash; Insurrection Barbie (@DefiyantlyFree) <a href=" ">September 17, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How sure are we the last shooter wasn’t chopped into that pic?

sintax

Reaction score
The picture I saw was not good quality, but it did appear to be an SKS with a detachable magazine. If that's the case, it would be chambered in 7.62 x 39 which is not good past about 300 meters.

300 yards w/ an SKS is INSANE.

couple that with shitty x39 ammo, come on

Travmon

Reaction score
Well , I think the Alex Jones trial kind of showed most people that you better know what you’re posting to be accurate. But how can any of us be sure about anything happening in DC or political?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
It’s certainly possible. Maybe in this vid too?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">UPDATE: 2nd Trump Assassination Attempt<br><br>The Shooter, Ryan Routh,is believed to have been spotted at Kamala Harris’ North Carolina Rally on September 12 when they bussed everyone in. <br><br>What do you think? Same person? <a href="https://t.co/0rDUJTzHiP">pic.twitter.com/0rDUJTzHiP</a></p>&mdash; MJTruthUltra (@MJTruthUltra) <a href=" ">September 17, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sintax

Reaction score
Depends on how you look at that situation. If you’re on the muzzle end 300 yards feels like 30 yards. I’m not taking my chances that x39 ammo can’t find a target lol

just saying, we're talking about some of the most wildly variable equipment you can find. Most SKS's are are 50+ years old at this point, and prob a shot out bore at that. Now we're adding in questionable russian wolf ammo prob. I'd def take my chances with that over an AR

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Haven’t read the prior posts. Butler PA vs WPB FL, the secret service rules of engagement seem to be less than consistent. Plus, there was a public road immediately behind the WPB attempted assasin. Trump mentioned hearing about 5 rounds shot in the air. Does he mean shot straight up? How would he know that? He would have had to be watching the agent as he did that. Don’t believe an agent would intentionally shoot straight up, like seen the movies. WTF? Warning shots? I wouldn’t think that’s part of their S.O.P.

Lumpy

Reaction score
just saying, we're talking about some of the most wildly variable equipment you can find. Most SKS's are are 50+ years old at this point, and prob a shot out bore at that. Now we're adding in questionable russian wolf ammo prob. I'd def take my chances with that over an AR
You are incorrect sir…several new 1970’s sealed in cosmo were put on the market here in the U.S. from Yugo back in the early 2000’s and sold out of Florida.

The SKS I fired with a Norinco scope was lucky to print 8 inch groups at 100 yards bench rested Pretty sure that was a Dragonov
Sounds about right.

AK47, SKS, Dragonov..... doesn't matter, Russian interference. LOL
Now we are getting warmer. The caliber wasn’t made for long distance but can be affective out to 300. The Russians were good at building shit that could work in extreme conditions but not very accurate…look at it this way…an AR is a super model and needs to be clean and tight…an AK,SK are dirty little horrors that will keep on keeping on even after they have been dragged through the mud.

Bottom line is doable but un likely at that distance with that caliber…I give it 70/30 on a cold barrel. Then again…who knows what’s true.

sintax

Reaction score
You are incorrect sir…several new 1970’s sealed in cosmo were put on the market here in the U.S. from Yugo back in the early 2000’s and sold out of Florida.

Sounds about right.

Now we are getting warmer. The caliber wasn’t made for long distance but can be affective out to 300. The Russians were good at building shit that could work in extreme conditions but not very accurate…look at it this way…an AR is a super model and needs to be clean and tight…an AK,SK are dirty little horrors that will keep on keeping on even after they have been dragged through the mud.

Bottom line is doable but un likely at that distance with that caliber…I give it 70/30 on a cold barrel. Then again…who knows what’s true.

Totally, I definitely said “most” sks

I picked up a crate of 5 unissued M59/66’s from Aim in 2002. So you can say I’m familiar :)

I traded my last 59/66 for a pre-lock S&W model 29-3 a few years back. I do have a couple M59s still though. The M59’s carried and handled way better than the /66 variants