WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump lifts ban on import of Ivory

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
1. I'm not grads.
2. I'm not a libtard
3. You can disagree with a Republican and not be left wing
4. I'm here because I find this forum fun with the political discussion.

Again, if you read my post before page 8, you'll see that I understand the logic of making ivory free trade AND that I haven't read that much into it. I don't trust any country on the continent of Africa. That is where most of the ivory comes from. However, if they have business sense, they'll breed more elephants to increase their profits.

OK, I'm sold.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Yea, that came out of nowhere, I’ve seen you post in here and you’re not a Dem.
Out of nowhere, huh?

So a new guy joins the site.
Has a dozen posts under his belt.
Every single post in the P&G...

Not one boat related post.
Add to that the perfect deflection...if you're grads, claim you have a jet boat.

Maybe he isn't Grads, but I don't think he's "new" here, lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
1. I'm not grads.
2. I'm not a libtard

Again, if you read my post before page 8, you'll see that I understand the logic of making ivory free trade AND that I haven't read that much into it. I don't trust any country on the continent of Africa. That is where most of the ivory comes from. However, if they have business sense, they'll breed more elephants to increase their profits.

Changing your avatar just now certainly helps your argument.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
1. I'm not grads.
2. I'm not a libtard

Welcome aboard! I was confused about your avatar......WTF?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Out of nowhere, huh?

Add to that the perfect deflection...if you're grads, claim you have a jet boat.

The little green light is never on both members at the same time.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Out of nowhere, huh?

So what’s the problem?

pack3tZer0

Reaction score
Yes. I changed my avatar. I made my avatar a funny picture of HDawg giving a thumbs up, thinking it was funny, ironically. That's it. Nothing more. Read my post history if you want more insight.

pack3tZer0

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I was confused about your avatar......WTF?
Yeah, that was a mistake on my part. I thought most of the non-brainwashed members would of gotten it. I just joined over a week ago after researching parts for my boat. I didn't realize members judge you solely on your avatar.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yeah, that was a mistake on my part. I thought most of the non-brainwashed members would of gotten it. I just joined over a week ago after researching parts for my boat. I didn't realize members judge you solely on your avatar.

It the prf.
You gotta be on your guard against infiltrating pieces of shit!

pack3tZer0

Reaction score
Here, will this help?
PGate.jpg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Pasty old white homophobe, xenophobe, islamaphobes. :cool:

Oh, ok. Just making sure!!:D
I figured he meant awesome guys with well rounded opinions based on fact and free of blinding hate of one man!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Yes. I changed my avatar. I made my avatar a funny picture of HDawg giving a thumbs up, thinking it was funny, ironically. That's it. Nothing more. Read my post history if you want more insight.
Post history...
I did, that's what's setting off my bullshit detector.

My apologies if in fact you are a new guy.
If you don't know the back story of Grads, then you don't know.

He's an anti Jet boater!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
What I am saying is that the irrefutable evidence is that the elephant population is declining.

Therefore, if hunters were solely concerned about the elephant population, they would not kill them as killing them irrefutably reduces the population. They would donate the money without regards to the right to kill an elephant.

But that is not the case, they are concerned about the elephant population so they have elephants to kill.

I am not making the judgement whether that is right or wrong, simply stating the logic.
Agreed!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
what's a Gump?
And why are you calling us names?
I don't recall calling you names?
Yet...

pack3tZer0

Reaction score
After looking at his post history, http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/members/grads.350/ I'm applaud that others are trying to identify me as him. However, reading his post, he is mentally deranged and I could picture someone of his character adapting another personality other than his own.

I'm not going to spend the night trying to convince others who I am or whom I'm not. I will, spend the night talking politics, corruption, quality bourbons, and the list of women you have with your wife you would hook up with in case something happens to them.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
After looking at his post history, http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/members/grads.350/ I'm applaud that others are trying to identify me as him. However, reading his post, he is mentally deranged and I could picture someone of his character adapting another personality other than his own.

I'm not going to spend the night trying to convince others who I am or whom I'm not. I will, spend the night talking politics, corruption, quality bourbons, and the list of women you have with your wife you would hook up with in case something happens to them.

Ok, I'm sold.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, for a whole 5 minutes to see who he was.
How 'bout you Shameus, you figured out what the fuck you represent and stand for yet?
I’m a Trump hater! Should I buy some add space on here so you don’t forget with your alzheimers condition?

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Ok. I can live with that.

How about a pic of your boat?
Where do you boat?
Someone here probably knows you, or you know someone already a member.
It's a rather small world.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, for a whole 5 minutes to see who he was.
How 'bout you Shameus, you figured out what the fuck you represent and stand for yet?
I’m surprised you didn’t place him in one of your conspiracy theories.
:rolleyes

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Oh he has repeatedly conjured up aliases while banned. It's why some of us automatically suspect new members as another Grads construct.
He is currently banned from posting in this section, but on the honor system. However, honor isn't really his strongest trait, and he has posted in the P&G recently and risked banning. So it stands to reason that, considering his past and recent inability to remain sidelined, he would post here under an alias.

pack3tZer0

Reaction score
Oh he has repeatedly conjured up aliases while banned. It's why some of us automatically suspect new members as another Grads construct.
He is currently banned from posting in this section, but on the honor system. However, honor isn't really his strongest trait, and he has posted in the P&G recently and risked banning. So it stands to reason that, considering his past and recent inability to remain sidelined, he would post here under an alias.
Ahh, the honor system.. It sounds like the Cliton Foundation was on the honor system..
Clinton Foundation: Thanks for the $2M for me speaking
Totally not Russia: Thanks for the Uranium.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

You forgot to mention some of you crybabies whined to the mods and got him kicked out.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I'd agree with that, but, he didn't really risk a banning.
I don't think Dave will ban him anymore?
It hasn't ever worked.
He just keeps coming back.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I saw "add space" thought of the space time continuum. I blacked out after that.
image.jpg

This is the guy we think you might be:D

That's one of the less offensive pics I could find, the rest are him copulating a pink, phalic shaped object. :eek:

If you are indeed not Grads, you need to know a couple things.
He thinks anyone that drive jet boats are gay...go figure?
And, he's extremely sensitive to the word... Retard.

pack3tZer0

Reaction score
View attachment 602823

This is the guy we think you might be:D

That's one of the less offensive pics I could find, the rest are him copulating a pink, phalic shaped object. :eek:

If you are indeed not Grads, you need to know a couple things.
He thinks anyone that drive jet boats are gay...go figure?
And, he's extremely sensitive to the word... Retard.
At first glance, I thought it was Nicolas Cage's face. When I realized it wasn't, I was immediately offended. Grads sounds like he could suck start a jet boat the way y'all talk about him.. lol The only thing that is gay about my boat is that it has two large penises for exhaust and converts water to semen. The ladies love it. I call it the Grand Pearl.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
At first glance, I thought it was Nicolas Cage's face. When I realized it wasn't, I was immediately offended. Grads sounds like he could suck start a jet boat the way y'all talk about him.. lol The only thing that is gay about my boat is that it has two large penises for exhaust and converts water to seamen. The ladies love it. I call it the Grand Pearl.
Post a pic!