WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THIS BEAST IS WORTH!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
OK guys thanks to the Dubai guy i just got back from 4 seasons for a relaxful weekend and enjoyed the SEAFOOD SPECTACULAR friday night.

So now the truck is back up for sale and i am willing to take 1000 less for it than last week so bring it on the offers of course!

[email protected]

keep your low ball offers!

Wow...

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
if you put this thing on a treadmill what kind of mileage would it get ? :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to do with this thread?? The guy is trying to use it as an obvious spam thread now.. But I don't want to move it to the slam sections because I don't want people to think its ok to bash on people's shit for sale in there.. I do know ilmore mark seems kinda "different." on top of it..

RD

JBS

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to do with this thread?? The guy is trying to use it as an obvious spam thread now.. But I don't want to move it to the slam sections because I don't want people to think its ok to bash on people's shit for sale in there.. I do know ilmore mark seems kinda "different." on top of it..

RD

Do you think :D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
No worries I'm sure a 48K back up offer will come in from Prince William latter today.

I heard his wife loves pink

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Delete the thread and make him list it in the appropriate section.

RD

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
If the dealer is so fucking A confident of a sale and the price why bother with the thread and endure all the gay jokes?

To brag about eating someones deposit speaks volumes.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
If the dealer is so fucking A confident of a sale and the price why bother with the thread and endure all the gay jokes?

Amen. Should be left for all to see.

02Essex

Reaction score
if you guys buy now this bug comes with it . Open the rear Doors up and this baby shoots out of the excursions ass..... For those North Hollywood adventures where parking isn't the only thing tight ....

Attachments

• fag bug.jpg
    fag bug.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 262

RLJ676

Reaction score

If there was ever a real buyer.

Tells us it's 33, advertises as 28 or more, says it's sold for 34? $1500 deposit and backs out? None of that sounds believable to me (including the price).

Either way if you actually need money out of it similar to what it's listed, I'd treat any deposits you "earn" towards the sell price in my mind as it will not be selling for the asking w/ pink all over. Even blacked out that seems tough.

V.O.R.F

STAY OFF THE ROVER
Reaction score
I could have sworn i saw that piece of shit on the "Real Housewives of Orange County"

John

better member
Reaction score
I could have sworn i saw that piece of shit on the "Real Housewives of Orange County"

I saw it online for sale a while back, I think on craigslist and the ad said it was owned by a Real Housewife...

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
It's still on JStars site and I'm pretty sure I saw it there the other day..... Still asking $33K