WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THIS BEAST IS WORTH!

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
JUST BUST'N YOUR BALLS , :D:party: good luck on your sell :drnkfr

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I have a deposit on the truck for 1000 on a sale price of 34000 cash i will be completing the transaction this morning if it doesnt go through then i will post an update if anyone is interested.

Nothing is for sure until cash is in hand and just for information purposes the add on craigslist SAYS BOOK VALUE IS 28K MAKE ME AN OFFER OR BEST OFFER IT DOES NOT SAY 28K OR BEST OFFER.

So why did thy offer 6k over your asking price? I have sold a thing or two in my life and have never had someone pay more thN the price listed.

SloWhacker

Banned
Reaction score
So why did thy offer 6k over your asking price? I have sold a thing or two in my life and have never had someone pay more thN the price listed.

The rims must have hypnotized the buyer....:skull

Last edited:

ilmormark

Rest Easy Mark (ilmormark) (Smoke On The Water) 😢
Reaction score
Just because everyone seems to be interested in this deal the buyer is going to powdercoat the pink lower it temporarily and put it in a container and ship it to Dubai.

He says they love these big trucks because gas is 8 cents a gallon and these things have really good air conditioners. thats just what he said

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Just because everyone seems to be interested in this deal the buyer is going to powdercoat the pink lower it temporarily and put it in a container and ship it to Dubai.

He says they love these big trucks because gas is 8 cents a gallon and these things have really good air conditioners. thats just what he said

Let me guess, he's going to western union you the money? :rolleyes:

SloWhacker

Banned
Reaction score

I think the Easter Bunny bought it...

ilmormark

Reaction score
He showed up here yesterday to my house and gave me 1000 green and he is a neighbor in the same city as I

He told me he ships hundreds of cars there a year

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
He showed up here yesterday to my house and gave me 1000 green and he is a neighbor in the same city as I

He told me he ships hundreds of cars there a year

you might be getting fucked , but thats my .02 :skull

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score

that thing fit in a container ? :eek:

ilmormark

Reaction score
if i do get stiffed titties that means it will be ther for you to buy

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I'll give you a 1500 dollar depost, and pay you the rest when the cust takes delivery in nigeria. I ship these same vehicles there all the time. Deal? :D

ilmormark

Reaction score
Rivermobster i will take that 1500 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT when would you like to meet and give it to me. If i keep getting these deposits i will pay for that truck in NO time...

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
I'll give you $35,000 for it. I'll need to know where I send my mail in rebate of $20,000?

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
if i do get stiffed titties that means it will be ther for you to buy

NO WORK FOR ME , I don't like pink ( well i do just not on a truck ) :D ;)and the BLUE DOT on the grill sucks :D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Rivermobster i will take that 1500 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT when would you like to meet and give it to me. If i keep getting these deposits i will pay for that truck in NO time...

Lemme know when you have the signed pink in your hand. I'll come down and get it, and the truck, from you. :D

ilmormark

Reaction score
GREAT NEW GUYS THE TRUCK JUST BECAME AVAILABLE HOWEVER I WONT BE ABLE TO SHOW IT UNTIL MONDAY AS I WILL BE AT THE 4 SEASONS ENJOYING THE WEEKEND ON THAT GUYS DEPOSIT.

BUT MAKE ME AN OFFER NO LOW BALLERS:drnkfr

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We knew it was too good to be true. :rolleyes:

GREAT NEW GUYS THE TRUCK JUST BECAME AVAILABLE HOWEVER I WONT BE ABLE TO SHOW IT UNTIL MONDAY AS I WILL BE AT THE 4 SEASONS ENJOYING THE WEEKEND ON THAT GUYS DEPOSIT.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
THAT'S AMASING!!!!!!

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score

NO SHIT !:D Take the cash and get some cans o paint and paint over the pink ;):boobeyes:

Joker

Reaction score

I'll start @ $100.00.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Plastidip the pink. Problem solved. Oh wait, but u can't plastidip the 6.0 to cover that piece of shit. Ur still fucked.:D

SloWhacker

Banned
Reaction score

Shockiing revelation,Mr. Brown ears..

Reaction score

You won't be happy when the deposit check bounces.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
someone photo chop this thing and make it look as NOT SUCH A POS :D

ilmormark

Reaction score
IM thinkin you guys are a little jealous look guys i will sell this beauty for 33k and thats cash i will take a cashiers check only if drawn on a "bank of nigeria"

ok so the first guy with a reasonable offer can win this puppy!

[email protected]

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score

Wait........Wut?

I thought this was sold for $34k to a sultan in Dubai because gas is 8 cents a gallon there? WoooooooHooooooooo!:rolleyes:

02Essex

Reaction score
I guess the prospective buyers financing fell through on his sex change therefore the pink truck was no longer needed .....

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

He must have shown the picture of the truck to his friends and they all laughed at him and called him a faggot for wanting a Barbie truck so he backed out.

ilmormark

Reaction score
OK guys thanks to the Dubai guy i just got back from 4 seasons for a relaxful weekend and enjoyed the SEAFOOD SPECTACULAR friday night.

So now the truck is back up for sale and i am willing to take 1000 less for it than last week so bring it on the offers of course!

[email protected]

keep your low ball offers!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Shouldnt this be in the classifieds section?

OK guys thanks to the Dubai guy i just got back from 4 seasons for a relaxful weekend and enjoyed the SEAFOOD SPECTACULAR friday night.

So now the truck is back up for sale and i am willing to take 1000 less for it than last week so bring it on the offers of course!

[email protected]

keep your low ball offers!