WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THIS BEAST IS WORTH!

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Don't let your wingman PR385687459 hear you say that. :D

I think me and PR could develop a good system. I take the skank out and bang her, then he picks them up and hits a Starbucks with her on the way to taking her home.

sfury

Reaction score
First off has the odo been calibrated? most likely not geared close to stock or a program installed to get speedo close so add 15-20% to the miles which puts it closer to 40k in miles then bring the 6.0 into it and it's life is over:D But like everyone already stated spend 2 days removing the pink, powder coat a bitchen color and relist it fo 25k and maybe someone will buy it.;)

Last edited:

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I think me and PR could develop a good system. I take the skank out and bang her, then he picks them up and hits a Starbucks with her on the way to taking her home.

LOL... Nice. He'll be the guy with the chick in the bathroom over the toilet holding her hair while she's puking from all the booze you fed her. :D His Mom will have milk and cookies ready for you at 3am. No need to roll to Jack in the Box for 99 cent tacos. :D

milkmoney

Reaction score
LOL... Nice. He'll be the guy with the chick in the bathroom over the toilet holding her hair while she's puking from all the booze you fed her. :D His Mom will have milk and cookies ready for you at 3am. No need to roll to Jack in the Box for 99 cent tacos. :D

omg.lmao...:thumbsup

Weekend Therapy

Reaction score

I'm picturing this in my head and its fucking hilarious! While PR is holding the chicks hair, Nge will be in the kitchen spittin game to his mom for round two! Lol

Reaction score

Hahahahahahaha

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I'm picturing this in my head and its fucking hilarious! While PR is holding the chicks hair, Nge will be in the kitchen spittin game to his mom for round two! Lol

LOL... "Yo Momma, u wanna clean dat bitches love juice off my noodle with them lovely lips u got? Lil' PR doesn't hafta know. These Betty Crocker cookies?" :D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
LOL... "Yo Momma, u wanna clean dat bitches love juice off my noodle with them lovely lips u got? Lil' PR doesn't hafta know. These Betty Crocker cookies?" :D

....." Nice rack, mind if I snort a line of coke off em?....Yes I may?".....Then i take her upstairs and bang her on his race car bed.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Serves no purpose? You obviously don't know how much pussy lifted trucks attract.:rolleyes::loser:

The rear is still on leafs so you can tow with it. That is one bad ass truck to cruise to Havasu.

WHAT..you can buy a life time of Mexican hookers for that, and when you wake up in the morning, you wouldnt have a gay ass truck in your driveway!!!

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
....." Nice rack, mind if I snort a line of coke off em?....Yes I may?".....Then i take her upstairs and bang her on his race car bed.

[video=youtube;r2OvKHNT5yM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2OvKHNT5yM[/video]

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
WHAT..you can buy a life time of Mexican hookers for that, and when you wake up in the morning, you wouldnt have a gay ass truck in your driveway!!!

Yea. But Id have some mucho calinte spicy rashes allover my junk. :thumbsdown

I'll stick to what I do ;)

Joker

Reaction score
Hey, I just called JStar to get this for my daughter:D and they said you were picking it up, painting it black and then listing it again.

Joker

Reaction score

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 185

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I think its fairly evident that you have had pussy since the pussy had you... just sayin'. :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I just called JStar to get this for my daughter:D and they said you were picking it up, painting it black and then listing it again.

haha!!!

I think the Excursion would look good with some spinners on it.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I'm Suprised 460 isn't jumping on the truck. It would match his boat's pink steering wheel very well.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
28k obo, someone offered 34? Now that's lucky.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Why you guys gotta bring facts into this?

I'm guessing the salesman from jstar. Thought he was gonna post it up here and sell it to one of us. He probably figured with how much 460 likes "faded red" it would have been an easy sell.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

I'm guessing the salesman from jstar. Thought he was gonna post it up here and sell it to one of us. He probably figured with how much 460 likes "faded red" it would have been an easy sell.

He didnt realize we all sold are lifted 06 excursions in 09 and now we all have black raptors...lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score

Lmfao!

RLJ676

Reaction score
I can't believe nobody pointed out earlier how he claimed to have sold a very limited market (ugly pink) truck for 1k more than asking.:rolleyes:

I think we've been trolled?:D

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
i can't belive 2forcefull didn't snach it up :cool::D

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
The most stupid ever.

SloWhacker

Banned
Reaction score
I pointed out earlier.Like magic it sold after opinions were expressed....Poof! Sold..lol

Last edited:

Joker

Reaction score
Sold for $34k? Did I read that right? :eek:

Nope, he said it did but he actually took it off consignment to get rid of the 460, I mean pink, and will have it back at JStar next week.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Nope, he said it did but he actually took it off consignment to get rid of the 460, I mean pink, and will have it back at JStar next week.

OK maybe I didn't follow along close enough. Spending a grand on some powdercoat and some labor will net that back 3 fold. That is a girl power truck and, although my wife would rock it, has a very narrow customer base w/o the faded red crap.

SloWhacker

Banned
Reaction score
Sure appreciate everyones input! Thank goodness i didnt listen to anyone on here just sold it for 34k wooooohoooooooo 15k lol come on kbb is 27 why would i sell it for less than that!

That reads "just sold it" to me....

ilmormark

Rest Easy Mark (ilmormark) (Smoke On The Water) 😢
Reaction score
I have a deposit on the truck for 1000 on a sale price of 34000 cash i will be completing the transaction this morning if it doesnt go through then i will post an update if anyone is interested.

Nothing is for sure until cash is in hand and just for information purposes the add on craigslist SAYS BOOK VALUE IS 28K MAKE ME AN OFFER OR BEST OFFER IT DOES NOT SAY 28K OR BEST OFFER.