WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross

Fltplan

Reaction score
He actually hurt it at his training facility in Florida before St. Louis. He rode through the pain, but decided to get it fixed with surgery on Tuesday.;)

wow, that's amazing. obviously a hairline fracture. can't imagine he could ride with a break. :thumbsup

PokerRun388

Reaction score
wow, that's amazing. obviously a hairline fracture. can't imagine he could ride with a break. :thumbsup

What a tough break for Ryan:thumbsdown, man that sucks.! He rode very well the last two weeks, and had the speed to keep up w/RV...:thumbsup

wallnutz

Reaction score
Wow mud boggin tonight. That is some nasty shit.

SuperJet

Reaction score
KDUB!!!! Wins heat #1

Sent from that vibrating thing In your pocket using Tapatalk

SuperJet

Reaction score
And karma strikes alessi.... What a chump

Sent from that vibrating thing In your pocket using Tapatalk

Sweetwater

Reaction score
WAY TO GO KDUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it sweeps it all tonight!!!!

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Yea i know, but it does show how much faster poto is rolling. The track is pretty crazy form there view:D

Seriously, wtf? why would the camera cut off like that?:grumble:

You could see and hear RC trying to keep up RVs pace, unreal...:thumbsdown

I agree w/you, that track is brutal, looked like an outdoor moto:thumbsup

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Great racing! Stew did good! Great to see Yamaha 1 and 2.. 👍

iPhone Tapatalk

PokerRun388

Reaction score
JS7 wins....:thumbsup

Finally, great job Stew:)... Tough track, looked like an Outdoor Moto:)

dancudmore

Reaction score
made it home just in time to catch both mains. Great finish in the lites race, good to see JS7 win and tighten the points a tad. How about a podium finish for ole #14 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PokerRun388

Reaction score
made it home just in time to catch both mains. Great finish in the lites race, good to see JS7 win and tighten the points a tad. How about a podium finish for ole #14 :)

I agree. Great for Kevin, such a nice person!:thumbsup

Not a good weekend for RV, but it happens, he's fine:thumbsup

wishiknew

Reaction score
Well He Finally didnt crash just 44 points BEHIND !!!! :eek::eek:

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Come On RDP Peeps......:rolleyes:

Wheres all the love for My boy, JS7...:D

Oh Ya, JS7 on a roll now, look out RV:)

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
He might not make it 2 laps without the dismount. ;)

No kidding. I thought under the given conditions of the track, Stewie was going down for sure.

Kudos to Stew. Rough night.

Stewart keeps it upright in the worst of conditions and RV can't even make it out of the 1st turn. Kudos to the armchair quarterbacks! LOL!!!:D:D

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Honestly if RV gets a start, RV and JS7 out run everyone by 20 seconds..

JS7 was beating Davi by 20 seconds... Only RV had JS7's pace... Its a damn shame RV didn't get a start..

Fltplan

Reaction score
My dvr didn't get the overrun, so I missed the entire main. and JS wins. Good for him. He had a great heat race in the mud. I'll get to watch it sometime this week on a rerun I'm sure.

Glad to see him on top this week. That mud must've been miserable!

PokerRun388

Reaction score
My dvr didn't get the overrun, so I missed the entire main. and JS wins. Good for him. He had a great heat race in the mud. I'll get to watch it sometime this week on a rerun I'm sure.

Flt, you can watch in on youtube. just type in 2012 supercross daytona main event, it will come out.. It was a swamp. horrible conditions.:thumbsdown

XX14

Reaction score

same thing happened to me. I always forget to set it to record for an extra hour! The lites race turned out to be pretty good, we may have our next RV coming up through that series, Barcia! Youtube here I come.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Was it just me, or did your Dvrs not record the race? My guess is Speed changed the title of the race and my DVR didn't record it. :(

wishiknew

Reaction score
Was it just me, or did your Dvrs not record the race? My guess is Speed changed the title of the race and my DVR didn't record it. :(

No it ran over time alotted I had to stay up till middle of the nite to see the main !!! :grumble::grumble:

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

Ya, mine didn't record either. I checked on it to realize I had to watch the 2nd of the two shows. :thumbsdown

Faceaz

Reaction score

Mine too. 3 hrs & the DVR cut off right at the beginning of the main. :thumbsdown

XX14

Reaction score
even though I knew the outcome. It was worth watching.

Faceaz

Reaction score

Here you go:

[video=youtube;akpHGO8AMXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akpHGO8AMXU[/video]

boatnam2

Reaction score
Average rider would not even be able too make it around the track and these guys are still hauling ass, doing triples and landing in ruts..The boys have crazy ass skills!

wishiknew

Reaction score
Average rider would not even be able too make it around the track and these guys are still hauling ass, doing triples and landing in ruts..The boys have crazy ass skills!

Yea I was thinking the same thing Riding here on my couch :D:D:D

boatnam2

Reaction score
Yea I was thinking the same thing Riding here on my couch :D:D:D

lol, I always kinda lift up off the couch a little when they hit a triple, if i could get someone to throw mud in my face guessing it would feel almost like being in the race. well without the big titted monster girls!

boatnam2

Reaction score
Anaheim was pretty bad a few years ago, they were just leaving the bikes stuck in the mud and walking away.

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Anaheim was pretty bad a few years ago, they were just leaving the bikes stuck in the mud and walking away.

Boat, I forgot about that one;). Yea, that was the worst ever, unreal conditions that night too...:grumble:

Fltplan

Reaction score
Man, that track was horrible, don't recall seeing one that bad:grumble:...

Flt, did u watch it?...:D

Just watched it, what a role reversal with JS and VP. James looked as in control as you could be on that track (08' Daytona was worse I think, just by a little). Too bad for RV, that get off at the beginning with the remount was terrible to watch. He's an intense guy, did good coming back through the field. Don't know what happened to Winham, thought for sure he was going to get Davi, then he backed off? Maybe he fell or something that they didn't show. Great for Joe Gibbs racing to pull off a 1,2 in that race.

As far as those bikes go, these guys all run such stiff suspension anyway, I can't imagine what their settings were for this mud. Lot's of PAM and foam on all those bikes I'm sure. I liked how alot of the front fenders were clean, inspite of being nailed with mud all race. :thumbsup

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Just watched it, what a role reversal with JS and VP. James looked as in control as you could be on that track (08' Daytona was worse I think, just by a little). Too bad for RV, that get off at the beginning with the remount was terrible to watch. He's an intense guy, did good coming back through the field. Don't know what happened to Winham, thought for sure he was going to get Davi, then he backed off? Maybe he fell or something that they didn't show. Great for Joe Gibbs racing to pull off a 1,2 in that race.

As far as those bikes go, these guys all run such stiff suspension anyway, I can't imagine what their settings were for this mud. Lot's of PAM and foam on all those bikes I'm sure. I liked how alot of the front fenders were clean, inspite of being nailed with mud all race. :thumbsup

Good Points Flt, I agree:)! Actually RV was matching JS7s speed w/10 to go... To bad he wasn't closer, would've been nice to see JS and RV battling in the mud:thumbsup... Great for JS7, lets see if he can continue this next week:). I would've never imagined JS doing so well on a track this muddy, props to James.!

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Indy tonight... 430pm/Cali Time, speed...:thumbsup

I just ran into one of the Kawasaki Guys at Carl's Jr in RSM, he had all the gear on, works at the shop in Irvine.....Nice guy, we talked AMA for about 10minutes...:thumbsup

Look for RV too run strong, as always...:thumbsup

RV vs. JS7 w/5 to go?...:D

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
My DVR is set and I'm ready to watch some good racing.:thumbsup

dancudmore

Reaction score
Indy tonight... 430pm/Cali Time, speed...:thumbsup

I just ran into one of the Kawasaki Guys at Carl's Jr in RSM, he had all the gear on, works at the shop in Irvine.....Nice guy, we talked AMA for about 10minutes...:thumbsup

Look for RV too run strong, as always...:thumbsup

RV vs. JS7 w/5 to go?...:D

They both go down in turn one, Windham leads wire to wire :cool:

PokerRun388

Reaction score
They both go down in turn one, Windham leads wire to wire :cool:

RV and JS7 could go down on lap 1, and are still so much faster than everyone, they would beat em... Only two that might be able to hold them off would be #22 and Dungey...:D

Can't wait for the race tonight, w/this crapy SO Cal weather ill be chilling at home, watching it live on Speed..:)

Letzgo

Reaction score
Windham qualified fourth for tonight. Stewart and RV are 1 and 2. It's gonna be a good race if stewart can stay on the bike.

Last edited:

dancudmore

Reaction score
RV and JS7 could go down on lap 1, and are still so much faster than everyone, they would beat em... Only two that might be able to hold them off would be #22 and Dungey...:D

Can't wait for the race tonight, w/this crapy SO Cal weather ill be chilling at home, watching it live on Speed..:)

Only time I remember that happening (my memory says that it was over seas but Wiki says it was the superbowl of motorcross at LA Coliseum) Rick Johnson goes down lap one, and proceeds to pull off the greatest ride I have ever seen. Rides through the field picking them off some one at a time and some in groups, and passes for the lead with about a lap and a half to go. All the hitters in the field, Ward, Cooper, the Euro's...

HBCraig

Reaction score
I would be shocked if Malcolm Stewart doesnt get his ass kicked for the bullshit moves he tries to pull on guys. He doesnt have a clue on how to pass.

Sweetwater

Reaction score
I would be shocked if Malcolm Stewart doesnt get his ass kicked for the bullshit moves he tries to pull on guys. He doesnt have a clue on how to pass.

I agree... WTF was that going into the last turn??? Hail Mary pass??? Damn!!!!

PokerRun388

Reaction score
I agree... WTF was that going into the last turn??? Hail Mary pass??? Damn!!!!

X3, I have no clue either...He rides clueless out there, with no respect for the other riders....He needs to realize he's not JS7....:thumbsdown:mad:

dancudmore

Reaction score
Hmm...staggered restart! Wow