WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Good Luck Guys.Plenty time talk history.Best get back 2020 and the next few weeks.
THIS thread:
030811FC-975C-4B19-95B3-420956C64F03.jpeg

BONER

Reaction score
I don't know the exact story of 9/11, but I know the one fed to us by the War Mongering Bush clan was pure bullshit. They knew it was coming (maybe even engineered it) and used it to launch "terrorism, terrorism", the Patriot Act and more endless wars for the machine.

Maybe. But we smoked the World's biggest Terrorists because of those Campaigns.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Exactly It's the same reason the towers fell, combination of damage from the planes and then the fires. Tin hatters always point to the melting point of steel but it doesn't have to actually melt in order to lose it's integrity ie fail.
Would you like to tell us all why there was the residue from nano-thermite found in the twin tower dust while you're at it?
Give us "Tin hatters" a proper spanking.
We'll wait.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Maybe. But we smoked the World's biggest Terrorists because of those Campaigns.
You mean like Saddam? Who had nothing to do with 9/11?
Or maybe Tim Osmond? Who specifically said he and Al Qaeda had nothing to do with it and that it was an inside job?
This event was the starting gun for the tyranny they have been foisting upon us ever since and to this day.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
One last thing for you doubters. Get us a video of the plane hitting the most video survielled building in the world. There's only one and it's clearly not a plane.
^^this^^
Show us the videos and we'll shut up and go away.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Would you like to tell us all why there was the residue from nano-thermite found in the twin tower dust while you're at it?
Give us "Tin hatters" a proper spanking.
We'll wait.
Would you like to explain where the plane is if a missile hit the pentagon?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Why are you guys arguing over past issues when we have a HUGE issue at hand?

Let’s get this thread back on track.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I hear you, I'll save it for another day, but I'll just leave you all with this.

We were called tin foil hat wearers when we spoke about an unelected Deep State running the country, Obama spying on Trump and voter fraud to mention few. ;)

Now back to the issue at hand. 👍

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Some have suspected this for years, that the CIA was controlling elections like they did in other countries. The King has exposed them yet again.

They have tried to destroy him and they can’t.............. 😝

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Grandpa mac
@530RL

View attachment 943585

View attachment 943588
Tell me Reg, if evil liberals were genius enough to pull off the biggest heist Of all time and steal the election from a Trump, why didn’t we also steal two additional Senate seats so we could control the Senate as well? For example the two up for grabs in Georgia where Biden won and you believe both the RINO governor andSecretary of State betrayed you.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Not so fast there Gramps. There's many examples such as this... Like voter fraud

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Yuma, I agree with most all of what you say regarding the government bullshit, but the 9/11 theory is just WAY too far fetched. This video explains it pretty cut and dry based on science and photo and video proof. NO building is designed to withstand a sustained fire for 7 hours. Even the best fire proofing of taday cant allow steel to maintain its structural integrity for more than a few hours in a fire.
Your buddy Yuma is also a sovereign citizen wannabe. Ask T&Y his opinion of those freaks.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
There was a plane that took off and never landed.

https://www.machinedesign.com/home/article/21830429/another-blow-for-wtc-conspiracy-theorists
not that this will matter
This is where I stopped reading this gaslighting article.

"One problem with this theory is that demolitions of this sort would have produced a lot of explosive noise, which no people on the scene report hearing."

This is a bold face lie.
There were many, civilians, firefighters, cops and first responders reporting explosions before and after the hits on the towers.
Unless the videos have been scrubbed, you can look it up yourself.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Not so fast there Gramps. There's many examples such as this... Like voter fraud
When all of this is over, tally up the number of people prosecuted for election fraud for 2020. If you get 50 fake ballot convictions nationwide I’ll be surprised. Then reflect on the fact that all of your information sources are propaganda outlets that told you what you wanted to hear and what served a Trumps selfish interests but had very little to do with reality.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Tell me Reg, if evil liberals were genius enough to pull off the biggest heist Of all time and steal the election from a Trump, why didn’t we also steal two additional Senate seats so we could control the Senate as well? For example the two up for grabs in Georgia where Biden won and you believe both the RINO governor andSecretary of State betrayed you.

Dems likely stole AZ and MI Senate seats
And tried and failed in NC and GA (so far).
All close elections counts with Dominion machines

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Would you also like to explain how the BBC knew building 7 had already collapsed 20 minutes before it collapsed?
We'll wait.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That is why I deleted my comment, there is no changing the minds of tin foil'rs...my aunts good friend Sue was on Flight 77 that supposedly "never hit the pentagon", her remains were indentified in the bldg....but I guess she must have been riding on the cruise missle??? 🤷‍♂️

As a person that was sort of raised to disbelieve most of what we are spoon fed by the government, I am labeled a “conspiracy theorist” on this site for the most part.
But I have always tried very hard to allow evidence to lead me rather than assembling evidence to fit a so called conspiracy.
I do not subscribe to the cruise missle theory, or the demolition of any towers by means of placed charges.
A plane going through a skyscraper is not an “office fire” or any other minimal event.

Having said that it doesn’t mean that a person who has one bad tinfoil theory is automatically wrong about everything they say.
Yuma’s overall insights are largely parallel with overall accuracy and truths.

This is what is wrong with the term “conspiracy theory”.
It labels an individual or train of thought as ludicrous in its entirety, even if only one small part is over the edge of comprehension.

Frankly, if our own government wanted to do a black flag operation such as 9/11 they wouldn’t go to the trouble of flying airplanes into buildings. They’d just blow them up and blame whoever they wanted.
Occums razor.

But don’t think they aren’t capable of this, they are.
So while I do not agree with Yuma at all in this area, I certainly do not dismiss everything he presents in other areas.

Personally, I believe we shot down the last plane to prevent a WH impact.
That doesn’t mean that the hero’s on that plane didn’t rush the cockpit, it doesn’t mean that the heart wrenching phone calls weren’t made, it means that on top of all that we put a air to air missle into it.

By requiring the masses to choose only one truth it makes it easy to camouflage other truths.
It really doesn’t matter which choice is made, as long as the masses believe the other truths are lunacy.
The reality is that it’s usually a little of both.
Do not succumb to the reductio ad absurdum that is perpetuated on us daily.
Soft eyes.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Fall over, sure, pancake never.

Thousands of architects and engineers disagree, look into it. I didn't buy it at first either, but once you actually look into it, you might change your mind. It was my first "Oh Shit" moment regarding our government.

One last thing for you doubters. Get us a video of the plane hitting the most video survielled building in the world. There's only one and it's clearly not a plane.

I don't know the exact story of 9/11, but I know the one fed to us by the War Mongering Bush clan was pure bullshit. They knew it was coming (maybe even engineered it) and used it to launch "terrorism, terrorism", the Patriot Act and more endless wars for the machine.
I bet you still voted for him.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

hahahaha yore in the process of doing it still you silly monkey!!!

You've been caught clown. 😝

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I bet you still voted for him.

I did because I was still in the dark about the bastards. You see, that's the difference between me and you, I have no problem calling out my side as the corrupt scumbags they are or were, you faggots........................nothing about your corrupt side.

They all see through you monkey. 😂

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
hahahaha yore in the process of doing it still you silly monkey!!!

You've been caught clown. 😝
Hey why don’t you tell us about the Kennedy assassination and Ted Cruz’s pops? Or Area 51? I’d love to hear your thoughts on that!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
When all of this is over, tally up the number of people prosecuted for election fraud for 2020. If you get 50 fake ballot convictions nationwide I’ll be surprised. Then reflect on the fact that all of your information sources are propaganda outlets that told you what you wanted to hear and what served a Trumps selfish interests but had very little to do with reality.

5EB092CD-7BE6-4FAE-BFC7-5743EB1C30A8.jpeg

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I did because I was still in the dark about the bastards. You see, that's the difference between me and you, I have no problem calling out my side as the corrupt scumbags they are or were, you faggots........................nothing about your corrupt side.

They all see through you monkey. 😂

And I bet you also voted for McCsin and Romney.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
it doesn’t mean that the heart wrenching phone calls weren’t made
How were those phone calls made above 10,000 feet altitude above the remote Pennsylvania wilderness, with 2001 cell technology and way less cell towers than today.
Our cell phones even today cannot accomplish this feat.

Wedgy

Reaction score

While uou Gobble down there, enjoy swallowing whole cloth, the MSM BULLSHIT. You serve your Masters well there Red Rider.
Whose Reality? I'll stick with Parler, Rumble, Newsmax, OANN, You know Gramps, Reality News. Enjoy

BONER

Reaction score

Biggest Heist? Lol. There was nothing clever about the way they cheated. They've left behind so much evidence, that it's overwhelming.

Fuckin' sloppy Democrat Bitches.

BONER

Reaction score
You mean like Saddam? Who had nothing to do with 9/11?
Or maybe Tim Osmond? Who specifically said he and Al Qaeda had nothing to do with it and that it was an inside job?
This event was the starting gun for the tyranny they have been foisting upon us ever since and to this day.

I don't care if Saddam had anything to do with 9/11 or not. He needed to go. And he did.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
They had it installed long before the patent date.
SERCO controls US patent office.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
While I find the discussion of what happened 19 years ago fascinating and worthy of discussion, I would ask that you guys start another thread about this.

I'm trying all I can to learn about the incredible depths the Marxists and their anti-American Deep State and Big Tech pals have gone to to steal this and likely other previous elections.

Hopefully this country's largest pile of shit is about to hit the fan and this will all be exposed. But there's much work to do by all of us - as we're up against massive CENSORSHIP and there are millions who don't know what's going on (more than ½ the country).

Please get this thread back on track and help with the dissemination of this volatile and critically important inforamation!

Thanks!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How were those phone calls made above 10,000 feet altitude above the remote Pennsylvania wilderness, with 2001 cell technology and way less cell towers than today.
Our cell phones even today cannot accomplish this feat.

I’m not saying they were.
I was not there.
But I won’t call the wife a liar either.
So I won’t base my conclusion on whether any calls were made or not.
I will base it on the fact that fighters were finally scrambled, the plane was identified as suspect and it’s course plotted.
As you are well aware, as I am well aware, the order is given at that point. That plane was not going to impact DC period.
THAT is a logical conclusion. With or without the fluff.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I don't care if Saddam had anything to do with 9/11 or not. He needed to go. And he did.
Why? At one time he was our boy. And is that a good reason to unilaterally start a war with a sovereign nation?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
OK, I'm done with this thread guys. I'm using this one instead:

BONER

Reaction score
Why? At one time he was our boy. And is that a good reason to unilaterally start a war with a sovereign nation?

Why? Because he was a Terrorist harboring / financing / training piece of shit.

All Terrorists need to die. Bottom line.

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score

If history is any indication:

Database Swells to 1,285 Proven Cases of Voter Fraud in America

I’m not a gambler, but I’m sure someone here would like to take up a wager.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
While I find the discussion of what happened 19 years ago fascinating and worthy of discussion, I would ask that you guys start another thread about this.

I'm trying all I can to learn about the incredible depths the Marxists and their anti-American Deep State and Big Tech pals have gone to to steal this and likely other previous elections.

Hopefully this country's largest pile of shit is about to hit the fan and this will all be exposed. But there's much work to do by all of us - as we're up against massive CENSORSHIP and there are millions who don't know what's going on (more than ½ the country).

Please get this thread back on track and help with the dissemination of this volatile and critically important inforamation!

Thanks!
Agreed.
But one must realize that the sorcery and deceit of this event is inextricably linked to what is happening to us all since then.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
OK, I'm done with this thread guys. I'm using this one instead:
Late.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
As a person that was sort of raised to disbelieve most of what we are spoon fed by the government, I am labeled a “conspiracy theorist” on this site for the most part.
But I have always tried very hard to allow evidence to lead me rather than assembling evidence to fit a so called conspiracy.
I do not subscribe to the cruise missle theory, or the demolition of any towers by means of placed charges.
A plane going through a skyscraper is not an “office fire” or any other minimal event.

Having said that it doesn’t mean that a person who has one bad tinfoil theory is automatically wrong about everything they say.
Yuma’s overall insights are largely parallel with overall accuracy and truths.

This is what is wrong with the term “conspiracy theory”.
It labels an individual or train of thought as ludicrous in its entirety, even if only one small part is over the edge of comprehension.

Frankly, if our own government wanted to do a black flag operation such as 9/11 they wouldn’t go to the trouble of flying airplanes into buildings. They’d just blow them up and blame whoever they wanted.
Occums razor.

But don’t think they aren’t capable of this, they are.
So while I do not agree with Yuma at all in this area, I certainly do not dismiss everything he presents in other areas.

That doesn’t mean that the hero’s on that plane didn’t rush the cockpit, it doesn’t mean that the heart wrenching phone calls weren’t made, it means that on top of all that we put a air to air missle into it.

By requiring the masses to choose only one truth it makes it easy to camouflage other truths.
It really doesn’t matter which choice is made, as long as the masses believe the other truths are lunacy.
The reality is that it’s usually a little of both.
Do not succumb to the reductio ad absurdum that is perpetuated on us daily.
Soft eyes.
This is my train of thought as well on 9/11. There are MANY other ways to do that would have been easier and cleaner to do it. but I dont think the government's hands were clean of it.

And I will leave it at that.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Thats easy, the BBC is located in London and they are 8 hours ahead of us. :)
Have you ever even seen the video?
Apparently not.
So in 2001, news was not instantaneous around the world?
Better back up and regroup on that.
VJvLiZn.gif