WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
This is a fake picture we all know she doesn't wear a mask that would get in the way of her job of sucking dick!!!
1605545663365.gif

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
HA!
From the same corrupt criminals that said two planes brought down three buildings.
Eat it up you dumb fucking traitard.
View attachment 943310
Yuma, you may be the most contemptible person on this forum with your sovereign citizen sympathies, 9/11 and mass shooting conspiracy theories, and everything else. Why is it that you didn't have the balls to put any money on the outcome of this election? Its put up or shut up time. $100 says Trump is out of the White House as of January 21.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Yuma, you may be the most contemptible person on this forum with your sovereign citizen sympathies, 9/11 and mass shooting conspiracy theories, and everything else. Why is it that you didn't have the balls to put any money on the outcome of this election? Its put up or shut up time. $100 says Trump is out of the White House as of January 21.
Opinions are like assholes, asshole.
You calling me contempable?
That's fucking rich son.
tenor-12.gif

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Although very entertaining to watch......but It is a sad state of affairs when a person's credibility has evolved to be so worthless, ..... they must now offer to throw "money" with their opinions only in efforts to giving any perceived value whatsoever..... :cool:

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
No offense, but wikipedia is controlled propaganda and the theory its pushing is complete bullshit aligning with the 9/11 Commissions lies.
Building 7 was brought down with controlled demolition.
Pussy.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score

I will agree with you on Trump being out of the White House, They said they would remove the PM of Australia .... they did, They said they would remove the PM of Canada..... they did, They said they would remove Trump .... they are almost there.

None of this is above board, none of this is legit, this has been planned for years even before the 2016 Trump win

Figure out who the "they" is and you will understand the game

Get ready for the firestorm comrade

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Patience is gonna start paying off here pretty quick!’

and I don’t say give them prison time.. HANG THEM ALL FOR TREASON!! AHD FOREIGN SUBJECTS? WELL THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR!!

Advanced interrogation for them their families their kids until they give up everyone. Then execute them on the White House lawn with a live stream as a warning to others!! That America is still ready to drink beer from the skulls of her enemies and have a toast while she pisses on their shallow graves.

BONER

Reaction score
So when I was screaming "Voter Fraud!" after the Sinema / McSally race,, everybody told me to STFU. Turns out that exact Election was a dry run for their fraud practices.

Our Government is fucking worthless.

Sandlord

Reaction score
So when I was screaming "Voter Fraud!" after the Sinema / McSally race,, everybody told me to STFU. Turns out that exact Election was a dry run for their fraud practices.

Our Government is fucking worthless.

Exactly, The “One True Republican” was wrong, Trump didn’t lose red seats in AZ. Dominion did.
We knew it then, and let them bury themselves this time. Treason, Sedition, Gitmo, Rope.

FF227484-7CD1-4630-B37C-17501CDC3C40.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Patience is gonna start paying off here pretty quick!’

and I don’t say give them prison time.. HANG THEM ALL FOR TREASON!! AHD FOREIGN SUBJECTS? WELL THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR!!

Advanced interrogation for them their families their kids until they give up everyone. Then execute them on the White House lawn with a live stream as a warning to others!! That America is still ready to drink beer from the skulls of her enemies and have a toast while she pisses on their shallow graves.

Wolverines!

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
No. And therein lies the point.
Building 7.
What say ye?
Yuma, I agree with most all of what you say regarding the government bullshit, but the 9/11 theory is just WAY too far fetched. This video explains it pretty cut and dry based on science and photo and video proof. NO building is designed to withstand a sustained fire for 7 hours. Even the best fire proofing of taday cant allow steel to maintain its structural integrity for more than a few hours in a fire.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Yuma, I agree with most all of what you say regarding the government bullshit, but the 9/11 theory is just WAY too far fetched. This video explains it pretty cut and dry based on science and photo and video proof. NO building is designed to withstand a sustained fire for 7 hours. Even the best fire proofing of taday cant allow steel to maintain its structural integrity for more than a few hours in a fire.
Exactly It's the same reason the towers fell, combination of damage from the planes and then the fires. Tin hatters always point to the melting point of steel but it doesn't have to actually melt in order to lose it's integrity ie fail.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1605625972201.png

This London high rise burned for about 60 hours before being put out and never collapsed.

1605626224677.png

This Shanghai fire burned for 4 hours.

1605626880144.png

This Dubai fire started about 9:30 p.m. More than 12 hours later, Dubai firefighters largely watched the fire from the ground, unable at one point to use a water hose on a ladder truck. They later regained water pressure and resumed spraying the building.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Exactly It's the same reason the towers fell, combination of damage from the planes and then the fires. Tin hatters always point to the melting point of steel but it doesn't have to actually melt in order to lose it's integrity ie fail.

The integrity of the bottom 15 floors was affected by a fire on the 92 floor?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Office fires cannot melt or weaken steel to the point of collapse at free fall speed in it's own footprint. It simply defies the laws of physics.

NIST is the corrupt government that helped the the 9/11 commission with their bogus narrative.
As for building sustaining fire damage and NOT collapsing, look it up there are many, many examples.
Building 7 is the only one EVER in history to have supposedly collapsed from office fires.
Here is the site that lays it out from ACTUAL EXPERTS not a bunch of government paid goons.
Do the research and see what you think.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Bullshit.
You can't change the laws of physics.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don't see a hole the size of a fkn 767 punched into any of those buildings 🤷‍♂️

Fall over, sure, pancake never.

Thousands of architects and engineers disagree, look into it. I didn't buy it at first either, but once you actually look into it, you might change your mind. It was my first "Oh Shit" moment regarding our government.

One last thing for you doubters. Get us a video of the plane hitting the most video survielled building in the world. There's only one and it's clearly not a plane.

I don't know the exact story of 9/11, but I know the one fed to us by the War Mongering Bush clan was pure bullshit. They knew it was coming (maybe even engineered it) and used it to launch "terrorism, terrorism", the Patriot Act and more endless wars for the machine.

TeamGreene

Reaction score