WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Dave, you live in Arizona with a Republican governor, Republican Secretary of State, and Republican attorney general. The attorney general and Secretary of State have both said Arizona ran a clean election and that voter fraud did not alter the outcome. If Arizona went blue this year why is it so hard for you to believe that other traditionally blue states like Michigan and PA did as well?

Trump has been crying about voter fraud in anticipation of losing since 2016 and yet how many actual illegal voters from 2016 were charged by the Trump DOJ out of the 3,000,000 alleged. He can and does allege all manner of shit but then there’s never any evidence for the shit he’s claiming.

This is all about one thing- Trumps fragile ego. The man is willing to thoroughly undermine confidence in America’s elections even in Republican run states because he knows his status (And earning potential) as a one term loser will plummet. He knows he can’t win at this point but if he goes out fighting, refusing to concedE despite the damage it does our country, he can continue to play the role of leader in exile to his still adoring cult.

Pretty shallow analysis. As is the Rome/Ceasar analysis.

We'll see what the outcome is after His Majesty has exhausted every legal avenue that is his right. You can clutch your pearls all you want..
America's survived this before. Ok for Al Gore to not concede. KIllary told Joe not to concede. But Orange Man Bad. That's all you've got.
Trumps not conceding shit. Why?
Could be history. 1948 was an interesting year. LBJ steals his Senate seat. Ends up changing the Nation.

See 1800, and 1824. If it goes to the House,, Every state gets one vote. 37 Republican controlled states.
Do the math. And have a great Day!

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Dave, you live in Arizona with a Republican governor, Republican Secretary of State, and Republican attorney general. The attorney general and Secretary of State have both said Arizona ran a clean election and that voter fraud did not alter the outcome. If Arizona went blue this year why is it so hard for you to believe that other traditionally blue states like Michigan and PA did as well?

Trump has been crying about voter fraud in anticipation of losing since 2016 and yet how many actual illegal voters from 2016 were charged by the Trump DOJ out of the 3,000,000 alleged. He can and does allege all manner of shit but then there’s never any evidence for the shit he’s claiming.

This is all about one thing- Trumps fragile ego. The man is willing to thoroughly undermine confidence in America’s elections even in Republican run states because he knows his status (And earning potential) as a one term loser will plummet. He knows he can’t win at this point but if he goes out fighting, refusing to concedE despite the damage it does our country, he can continue to play the role of leader in exile to his still adoring cult.

Three things monkey.

1) The AZ GOP are two-faced corrupt RINO's that want Trump out, but you already knew that.

2) When you kick our poll watchers out and board up the windows and you try to claim it was a legit election, you just cement the fact that yore nothing more that a monkey shill for the commie faggots.

3) And this is the most important....................................Bobby V agrees with you!!! 😂

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Pretty shallow analysis. As is the Rome/Ceasar analysis.

We'll see what the outcome is after His Majesty has exhausted every legal avenue that is his right. You can clutch your pearls all you want..
America's survived this before. Ok for Al Gore to not concede. KIllary told Joe not to concede. But Orange Man Bad. That's all you've got.
Trumps not conceding shit. Why?

See 1800, and 1824. If it goes to the House,, Every state gets one vote. 37 Republican controlled states.
Do the math. And have a great Day!
He’s welcome to fight it as long as he likes. What does need to happen is the President Elect needs access to the Presidential Daily Briefing and release of monies set aside to begin transition government. The 9/11 Commission pointed out that a rough transition in 2000 was a factor in the failure to prevent 9/11. Keep crying all the way to SCOTUS and then shut the fuck up and disappear, but don’t obstruct a transition on which American security depends.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
He’s welcome to fight it as long as he likes. What does need to happen is the President Elect needs access to the Presidential Daily Briefing and release of monies set aside to begin transition government. The 9/11 Commission pointed out that a rough transition in 2000 was a factor in the failure to prevent 9/11. Keep crying all the way to SCOTUS and then shut the fuck up and disappear, but don’t obstruct a transition on which American security depends.

trump nope nope .gif

1605290511062.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Somebody needs to read them, Trump doesnt.

Yore right, propaganda from the rats isn't needed.

Have we been attacked shill?

I'll wait.........................

Yore soooooo easy!!!! 😝

Duramax

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the video with the man (teacher maybe) who explained the process if a president does not concede? It has happened twice. It will eventually go to Congress for a vote, like the election never happened. Each state gets one vote, and Republicans hold 38 states I believe, or 37?

That was a great video, and I assume it is correct? Was he wrong?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Three things monkey.

1) The AZ GOP are two-faced corrupt RINO's that want Trump out, but you already knew that.

2) When you kick our poll watchers out and board up the windows and you try to claim it was a legit election, you just cement the fact that yore nothing more that a monkey shill for the commie faggots.

3) And this is the most important....................................Bobby V agrees with you!!! 😂
Reg, please just remember in 2024 that the choice is between libtards and RINO whores and make the principled choice not to vote for anybody who is not Trump.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Reg, please just remember in 2024 that the choice is between libtards and RINO whores and make the principled choice not to vote for anybody who is not Trump.

I hoping the country will be on fire by then monkey!!! 👍

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
The one thing that no one on the left will admit to is that this election was set up with deception at its core, even more so than any election in the past.
  • Why did the speaker of the house (not capitalized for a reason) push so hard for vote harvesting funding in the first covid relief package?
  • Why can we not pass a law requiring all voters have ID to prove citizenship and ensure we have 1 vote per person?
  • Why is there now investigations into the ballots mailed to registered Democrats vs Republicans, as the Democrats were flooded with multiple ballots per person.
  • Why does the left want to quote science (their science) and allow government to rule every move they make but fail to address the mathematical impossibilities of how the Biden votes spiked in the battel ground states only?
  • Democrats went crazy when Trump was caught saying Pu_ _y on tape and it was front page news and lead every freaking news story, yet we have a Democrat, Naval Officer confirm first had that he met with Biden to discuss business deals with China and no one on the left will address it
  • Trumps family is run the the mud, they have hurt them in their personal business and people made crusades out of destroying his family, a lap top with Bidens son shows up with him doing crack and god know what else and its not an issue.
  • How many people searched the web for "how do I take my vote back?" after they finally saw their candidate, holy shit how do you vote for a guy that was never asked a question, you dumb ass people. I should actually clarify this point as the DNC hid this SOB because they knew they didn't need more votes than they already had, They calculated their base covered any loss by keeping Biden out of public and knew they would manufacturer the vote to cover the spread.
The double standards are insane and it shows how divided our country is that regardless of what "Our" guy does he has to win. This isn't a football game there are real issues at play and the future economic state of our country teeters on an election that is questionable at best. My god people wake up and the media is so fouled up, their only concern is rating or clicks, and the people calling the shots have more money that they could ever use so the economy is not an issue is the vanity for them of being the best.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The one thing that no one on the left will admit to is that this election was set up with deception at its core, even more so than any election in the past.
  • Why did the speaker of the house (not capitalized for a reason) push so hard for vote harvesting funding in the first covid relief package?
  • Why can we not pass a law requiring all voters have ID to prove citizenship and ensure we have 1 vote per person?
  • Why is there now investigations into the ballots mailed to registered Democrats vs Republicans, as the Democrats were flooded with multiple ballots per person.
  • Why does the left want to quote science (their science) and allow government to rule every move they make but fail to address the mathematical impossibilities of how the Biden votes spiked in the battel ground states only?
  • Democrats went crazy when Trump was caught saying Pu_ _y on tape and it was front page news and lead every freaking news story, yet we have a Democrat, Naval Officer confirm first had that he met with Biden to discuss business deals with China and no one on the left will address it
  • Trumps family is run the the mud, they have hurt them in their personal business and people made crusades out of destroying his family, a lap top with Bidens son shows up with him doing crack and god know what else and its not an issue.
  • How many people searched the web for "how do I take my vote back?" after they finally saw their candidate, holy shit how do you vote for a guy that was never asked a question, you dumb ass people.
The double standards are insane and it shows how divided our country is that regardless of what "Our" guy does he has to win. This isn't a football game there are real issues at play and the future economic state of our country teeters on an election that is questionable at best. My god people wake up and the media is so fouled up, their only concern is rating or clicks, and the people calling the shots have more money that they could ever use so the economy is not an issue is the vanity for them of being the best.

bullseye .gif

THIS is why I laugh at ALL liberals and the two RINO's here.........................they have no spine whatsoever!!! 😂

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
View attachment 942494

THIS is why I laugh at ALL liberals and the two RINO's here.........................they have no spine whatsoever!!! 😂

Just was talking about this at lunch today. My son and I were the only ones going into Ala Moana without a mask. I had my handy bottle of water that I take everywhere. Can’t hydrate with a mask on you know.

Going out there were a couple of young ladies in a corner hiding the fact that they were not wearing their mask. Looked like they were having a tough time breathing. I looked at them and smiled and said don’t give up the fight. We need more people that have a spine. If no one does it the left is going to burry us one way or another. They are not going to let up one bit.

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
In Arizona on Thursday, Trump attorney Kory Langhofer conceded that he was “not alleging fraud” or “that anyone is stealing the election” — in direct contradiction with Trump’s repeated public claims that this was indeed what has happened in multiple states. Langhofer said the Trump legal team was simply raising concerns about a “limited number of cases” involving “good-faith errors.”

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
See the full article for the status of Trumps lawsuits in the other contested states.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Bush assembled every living President to counsel Obama, who in turn spied on the Trump campaign.

The left can eat shit!

Wedgy

Reaction score

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
More evidence that Trump has been all alone fighting the Deep State including MANY in his administration, the DOJ/FBI/CIA/NSA and he continues to do God's work for America and those of us who see this fight is for freedom and this country's future

Sandlord

Reaction score
The Dossier was a fraud.

Russia Collusion was a fraud.

The DNC hack was a fraud.

Impeachment was a fraud.

The FISA warrants were based on a fraud.

The charges on Gen Flynn were a fraud.

Response to covid was a fraud.

Do you really believe the election was going to be fair?

99BB0C93-9284-44DD-85E7-F47DD8774437.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
The Dossier was a fraud.

Russia Collusion was a fraud.

The DNC hack was a fraud.

Impeachment was a fraud.

The FISA warrants were based on a fraud.

The charges on Gen Flynn were a fraud.

Response to covid was a fraud.

Do you really believe the election was going to be fair?

View attachment 942688

Yep some people fail to pull their head out of the sand sad......

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
As usual the mis informed quotes of Gmac.At least you stay true to form.

Trump just admitted Biden won, though that doesn’t stop the crying and butt hurt.

FACT:
“President Trump in multiple tweets on Sunday morning described the 2020 election as "rigged."
Media outlets have projected Joe Biden as the winner of the presidential race, but President Trump has not conceded and has made allegations of election fraud.
"He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA," President Trump wrote in a tweet. "I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!"

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Thinking about this I the context of the five stages of grief, I’d say Trump May have moved from denial, through anger, and now entering the bargaining/rationalizing phase. Depression and acceptance still to go. Anybody else with a different take on the Residents mental health?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Thinking about this I the context of the five stages of grief, I’d say Trump May have moved from denial, through anger, and now entering the bargaining/rationalizing phase. Depression and acceptance still to go. Anybody else with a different take on the Residents mental health?

This sounds strangely like all your posts in the 3 year long Russia, Russia, Russia topic

Wedgy

Reaction score
Yeah, the tweet I posted was an hour prior to the one you posted. Your boy has some mixed messaging ‘this morning. Understandable as he grapples with his loss and bleak future.
Not so fast Gramps

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yeah, the tweet I posted was an hour prior to the one you posted. Your boy has some mixed messaging ‘this morning. Understandable as he grapples with his loss and bleak future.
Yep. Even NewsMax posted his 1st tweet then had to pull it back..lol :p

Wedgy

Reaction score
"loss, and bleak future."

Why the above? You want his name on an Enemies list? As your fellow Comrade's are insisting? 4 + years of ankle bitings' not enough to satiate your blood lust feeding frenzy? Need another Baby cord blood milkshake like your idol Joe there Grandpa?

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score

I’m really gonna enjoy taking yore money

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Chairman of the Board of Smartmatic

Peter Neffenger, a former Transportation Security Administration leader and vice commandant for the Coast Guard, are also on the DHS team
Source: https://federalnewsnetwork.com/mana...y-transition-teams-for-president-elect-biden/

Smartmatic was the subject of controversy in 2004 when the Hugo Chavez-led Venezuelan government selected it to provide the voting machines system for the presidential recall election, even though it would have been the company’s first time providing machines for an election. Smartmatic teamed up with a Venezuelan software company, Bitza, which at the time was 28 percent owned by Chavez’s government. In 2005, a Chicago city alderman questioned the possible ties between Sequoia and the Venezuelan government when that company’s machines were used in the March 2006 Chicago primaries.

Dominion, founded by Canadian John Poulos in 2000, is now owned by Staple Street Capital LLC, says Bloomberg. Writes Forbes, “In 2009, Diebold Election Systems was sold to its competitor, ES&S, and in 2010 selling to Dominion Voting Systems” gaining “all intellectual property, software, firmware, and hardware.”

Dominion and Smartmatic contracted for 2010 and 2013 Philippines elections where claims of malfunction and fraud abounded.

In 2016, seventy-one million voters in 1,635 jurisdictions used Dominion, also tied to the Clinton Foundation, and a $2.25 million project together.

Robert Mueller’s firm Wilmer Hale was their agent in 2004. Dominion outsources components to China “…down to the chip component level.”

“Former WH Cybersecurity Coordinator, Michael Daniel, notes voting machine companies aren’t known for cybersecurity expertise. Jake Stauffer, AF cyber analyst tested Dominion voting systems for CA, observing: “I’ve found for voting systems, security isn’t taken very seriously.” Testing, Staufer found vulnerabilities in Dominion’s Democracy Suite (DDC) voting equipment enabling remote code execution, denial of service attacks, and off-line ballot tampering. “How can a vendor sell a voting system with this many vulnerabilities?”

Source of above: http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/ne...chavez-voter-fraud-used-in-2020-swing-states/

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I’m thinking we are going to be shit out of luck unless we can quickly prove the Dominion voting machines did not accurately count votes.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Chairman of the Board of Smartmatic

Peter Neffenger, a former Transportation Security Administration leader and vice commandant for the Coast Guard, are also on the DHS team
Source: https://federalnewsnetwork.com/mana...y-transition-teams-for-president-elect-biden/

Smartmatic was the subject of controversy in 2004 when the Hugo Chavez-led Venezuelan government selected it to provide the voting machines system for the presidential recall election, even though it would have been the company’s first time providing machines for an election. Smartmatic teamed up with a Venezuelan software company, Bitza, which at the time was 28 percent owned by Chavez’s government. In 2005, a Chicago city alderman questioned the possible ties between Sequoia and the Venezuelan government when that company’s machines were used in the March 2006 Chicago primaries.

Dominion, founded by Canadian John Poulos in 2000, is now owned by Staple Street Capital LLC, says Bloomberg. Writes Forbes, “In 2009, Diebold Election Systems was sold to its competitor, ES&S, and in 2010 selling to Dominion Voting Systems” gaining “all intellectual property, software, firmware, and hardware.”

Dominion and Smartmatic contracted for 2010 and 2013 Philippines elections where claims of malfunction and fraud abounded.

In 2016, seventy-one million voters in 1,635 jurisdictions used Dominion, also tied to the Clinton Foundation, and a $2.25 million project together.

Robert Mueller’s firm Wilmer Hale was their agent in 2004. Dominion outsources components to China “…down to the chip component level.”

“Former WH Cybersecurity Coordinator, Michael Daniel, notes voting machine companies aren’t known for cybersecurity expertise. Jake Stauffer, AF cyber analyst tested Dominion voting systems for CA, observing: “I’ve found for voting systems, security isn’t taken very seriously.” Testing, Staufer found vulnerabilities in Dominion’s Democracy Suite (DDC) voting equipment enabling remote code execution, denial of service attacks, and off-line ballot tampering. “How can a vendor sell a voting system with this many vulnerabilities?”

Source of above: http://www.capecharlesmirror.com/ne...chavez-voter-fraud-used-in-2020-swing-states/
no wonder hilda beast was so pissed