WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Later

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
You know, the forum members are pretty generous. There has been several fund raising activities in the past including for Later's numbsack ass' cause. We can put up a large coffe can up for you too and label it proteinman44gaybear's wits fund raising. :skull:point:lmao:lmao

Fixed :D

ironman44bear

Reaction score
You know, the forum members are pretty generous. There has been several fund raising activities in the past including for Later's numbsack ass' cause. We can put up a large coffe can up for you too and label it Ironman44gaybear's wits fund raising. :skull:point:lmao:lmao

Take it easy there little lady.... no need to get your g-string in a knot. It's all in good fun.:)

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Oh girlfriend, you make me want to hug you.:drnkfr

I'd continue with the girl power thing but then I'd just flaunt a flattering image to which ironbootybear would be attracted to. :skull;):beer

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
I'd continue with the girl power thing but then I'd just flaunt a flattering image to which ironbootybear would be attracted to. :skull;):beer

Don't you mean bootyman44bear?

Topless

Reaction score
I think he actually has the hots for Stalker.

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like we should call Later's cousin "Ass" in for reinforcements...

Sammater with yours? I'm sure booty bear could just shim it up with a couple pounds of liver. :smackhead:smackhead:skull:beer

BTW, briging things like ironshemen around is the reason for this flaming. :hotdevil

Joker

Reaction score
I didnt bring up this Later thing to find out who was gay, but lets go with it.
Sunk the boat = Outta the closet?

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
From what I hear the ass end of the boat is what got stuck :D

Topless

Reaction score
Why is it that Jetaholic keeps bringing shit up that was funny once? (yes once and ONLY once) The kind of shit that you had to be there because it loses it's effect. HEAR THAT JETAHOLIC????? Your jokes are not funny anymore because they aren't yours number one and number two, they are so old that they are now annoying. Get over yourself already. You're the kind of guy that keeps telling the same joke over and over and you're the only one who laughs.:swear:swear

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
Why is it that Jetaholic keeps bringing shit up that was funny once? (yes once and ONLY once) The kind of shit that you had to be there because it loses it's effect. HEAR THAT JETAHOLIC????? Your jokes are not funny anymore because they aren't yours number one and number two, they are so old that they are now annoying. Get over yourself already. You're the kind of guy that keeps telling the same joke over and over and you're the only one who laughs.:swear:swear

Only because you can't thing of anything funny...I mean c'mon...where the hell do you think I was getting all my jokes from all this time?

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
Phuck it...let's call this what it is...

rebuiltJet034.jpg

I do have witnesses to the fact...need I go any further? :D

Marinegrl1001

Banned
Reaction score
You know what topless you need to really chill out with your stupid attitude towards people you have never met. You know nothing about later and you have no right to judge him like that. I met later at one point on one of my trips to Castaic Lake. So I know for a fact he is not BSing about his boat. I just think you are an insensitive B*$#H!. So if I were you I would just stop running your mouth like you know better than everyone else. You are no better than a lousy piece of trash and I dont usually judge people but in your case I am making an exception. I have been lurking on HOTBOAT for awhile, and I have found the site to be my new home.So please excuse me if I am too forward but I must state my opinions. YOU ARE ONE CRUEL B#@$H!.You have really bad karma that is going to catch up with you so my advice would be to try lightening up and give your good side a try. HAVE A NICE DAY!!:)

Sharpy

Reaction score
You know what topless you need to really chill out with your stupid attitude towards people you have never met. You know nothing about later and you have no right to judge him like that. I met later at one point on one of my trips to Castaic Lake. So I know for a fact he is not BSing about his boat. I just think you are an insensitive B*$#H!. So if I were you I would just stop running your mouth like you know better than everyone else. You are no better than a lousy piece of trash and I dont usually judge people but in your case I am making an exception. I have been lurking on HOTBOAT for awhile, and I have found the site to be my new home.So please excuse me if I am too forward but I must state my opinions. YOU ARE ONE CRUEL B#@$H!.You have really bad karma that is going to catch up with you so my advice would be to try lightening up and give your good side a try. HAVE A NICE DAY!!:)

:smackhead Are you focking kidding me! Didn't you get the memo about me going to Wyoming for a couple of days? I guess I'll be looking foward to the 10 pages of brutality commig at your expense. :point

Topless

Reaction score
Mangirl,/later you haven't even begun to to see what an insensitive/cruel bitch I can be. I didn't say shit about you that wasn't true so looks like that Karma you are talking about is biting you in the ass, not me. Go home to HotBoat......and take Jetaholic with you, he annoys me.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Sad this sh*t makes it over here. If there are no responses........it goes away. Let it go away. Don't ruin this forum.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Wow! Marinegirl and Later have the same IP address, suprise suprise! Multiple screen names are a good way to get banned dumbass, consider this a warning!

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Wow! Marinegirl and Later have the same IP address, suprise suprise! Multiple screen names are a good way to get banned dumbass, consider this a warning!

You really had to check IP addresses to figure that out?? TBI..........gut instincts on subjects like these are the best to follow.;)

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
You really had to check IP addresses to figure that out?? TBI..........gut instincts on subjects like these are the best to follow.;)
Just wanted to have my ducks in a row before I start swingin the axe :p

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
The funniest shit is that only you would think of something swingin' from a nutsack :D
Yeah, it's hilarious that the only time I think of somebody swingin on somebody's nutsack is when I see one of your posts.

:hmm

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Love, exciting and new... Come aboard, we'll go to Lake Piru

The fag boat soon will be making another run
The fag boat, bought with donations from everyone

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
this is unbelievable. you have serious issues john case. seek professional help immediately.

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score

Wow...I have officially fallen victim to a TBI photochop...that's funny :D

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
I'm glad that your online dream has come true but he is not laughing with you but at you. :lmao

I thank you immensely for clarifying this...I was getting worried there for a minute.

:point

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Another classic. :point

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
Damn Jet, do you need another flippin shovel? You seem to be wearing out your current one with the hole you're digging yourself deep into. Instead of beating around the bush, why don't you explain exactly what you meant about calling it what it is. Sure looks like you are implying something there. :hmm

That was just me phuckin' around...which is why I put the smiley face after my last statement. I'm slowly learning however that apparently I'm not allowed to phuck around with people on here.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Oh snap! Another personality has arrived. If you are this harsh on Topless, how harsh are you gonna be on all the people that kick Later in the junk for not paying back the money he stole from them?
Like sands thru the hourglass, so are the RiverDaves of our Lives....:smackhead
Too Late!!! :D:point

Good call TBI. :beerEven though we know about his multiple personalities, the grammar and spelling is better than in most of his posts. Probably his wife or kid or something.

and yeah, where is the midget?