WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Later

rocket98

Reaction score
:lmao yeah he said he was coming to check out his boat that I was selling at my house. boy he would have been in for a BIG SUPRISE when he got here. but hey he did say he was sorry:D

I thought we were keeping you out of this? The boat I sold you looked nothing like his. It had a different interior and trailer.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I don't care who you are...this shit right here is hysterical. :D:D

Bilge you have been up to some good work. :D

Where is Holy Moly? Come on dude...put on your elevator shoes and kick some ass. No one does it better. :beer
:hmm

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
hahaha that is hilarious! I do not get this dude.

Refer to quote below for the possable short answer. I don't know the guy, but it would make since, nothing else does.(baring any other answer , this is the one I'll go with for now.)

He'll answer your post after they get another ball

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
So I post this yesterday:

Hey Later (or Jetaholic),

You better get your move on if you only want to recover the Titanic from 55' of water. Storms coming at the end of the week (3) may bring as much rain as the storms in 2005. What does that mean? Runoff, lots and lots of runoff.
And the watershed around Lake Piru has burned twice since then so the runoff into the lake will be greater than usual.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, the lake rose 40' in ONE DAY during the storms of 2005. Here is a pic of the spillway in February 2005.

attachment.php

The clock is ticking........

My bet is no action will be taken to rush this.......:hmm

And you come back today with this?
Staying out of this one:cool:
:smackhead
If it was me, I would be up there NOW, because the lake WILL rise in a few days. But I still stand by my bet.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
So I post this yesterday:

And you come back today with this?

:smackhead
If it was me, I would be up there NOW, because the lake WILL rise in a few days. But I still stand by my bet.

I think your a little intimidating to him!!!:beer

later

Banned
Reaction score
Dueling retards :p
Here I am on Colorado and Oak I am wearing an AMS NEVE blue and white jacket. If any boaters are out there I will be out there periodically more than happy to answer any of your questions in an adult matter because i will have children with me. And /or call my cell (818)447-8525. Heads up

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Here I am on Colorado and Oak I am wearing an AMS NEVE blue and white jacket. If any boaters are out there I will be out there periodically more than happy to answer any of your questions in an adult matter because i will have children with me. And /or call my cell (818)447-8525. Heads up
I'll be right over

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :beer

later

Banned
Reaction score
I am on my way.
So. I went down there and even called out Hotboat and so on. No reply. I am so stupid huh!. Jesus!. Now what?. I am so ready to face you all and can't even face me?. Just wait. That's all.

later

Banned
Reaction score
Here I am this morning and nobody. Go figuer. Joke!

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score

Yies..hes calling out the Idiot...he should be there any minute!!

Shouldnt be hard to find in that NEVE blue and white jacket!!

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
So. I went down there and even called out Hotboat and so on. No reply. I am so stupid huh!. Jesus!. Now what?. I am so ready to face you all and can't even face me?. Just wait. That's all.

I gotta start drinking again....when you wake up re-write this and give us a better idea what your saying!!! Sounds like you had good new year!!:hmm

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting little tid bit here. Later, did you retrieve your boat already?

So I'm talking to my buddy last night and he tells me he was up in Ventura a couple days ago with some family and decides to drive over to Lake Piru on the way home. He was telling me that there was a boat being towed back down covered in a blue tarp as he drove up to the lake. He was saying that from what he could see that it had been underwater and very muddy/dirty. He got my attention and I asked him what kind of boat it was? He couldn't tell, but he said that if he had to guess it would have to be a low freeboard 18 to 20 footer jet or V-drive. The thing that really made me curious was he said he noticed that the same boat was being hitched onto another truck down at the Arco on the 126 and Main St. and went towards the 5 fwy. So I ask again, did you get your boat out already? If so why wouldn’t you at least come out and say so?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Very interesting.

Interesting little tid bit here. Later, did you retrieve your boat already?

So I'm talking to my buddy last night and he tells me he was up in Ventura a couple days ago with some family and decides to drive over to Lake Piru on the way home. He was telling me that there was a boat being towed back down covered in a blue tarp as he drove up to the lake. He was saying that from what he could see that it had been underwater and very muddy/dirty. He got my attention and I asked him what kind of boat it was? He couldn't tell, but he said that if he had to guess it would have to be a low freeboard 18 to 20 footer jet or V-drive. The thing that really made me curious was he said he noticed that the same boat was being hitched onto another truck down at the Arco on the 126 and Main St. and went towards the 5 fwy. So I ask again, did you get your boat out already? If so why wouldn’t you at least come out and say so?

later

Banned
Reaction score
Wish had known earlier that the boat might be coming up. Would have gone out with mone to watch it and take some pictures.
So many things like this has already been said and I don't really care anymore because it's b.s.... So enough. Get real. Ok.;)

later

Banned
Reaction score
Wish had known earlier that the boat might be coming up. Would have gone out with mone to watch it and take some pictures.

Waiting on approval from Ins. Co. Have to add Lake piru on th Ins policy. Then we go.

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
So many things like this has already been said and I don't really care anymore because it's b.s.... So enough. Get real. Ok.;)

Who knows maybe there's/was another boat that was sunk. Maybe the guy took on water on a day trip, but that doesn't explain the muddy part.

Now, why the fuck are you still even here? We don't give a shit about you or your boat anymore. I don't think there is one person who would care to hang out with you after all the shit you've pulled. Get a life and move on.......so enough. Get real.

BTW, I certainly hope someone read up on this and went and got YOUR boat. After all 50 feet is not so deep for a boat retrieval. If in fact it was your boat, I would like to share a beer with the guy who got it out. :point

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Who knows maybe there's/was another boat that was sunk. Maybe the guy took on water on a day trip, but that doesn't explain the muddy part.

Now, why the fuck are you still even here? We don't give a shit about you or your boat anymore. I don't think there is one person who would care to hang out with you after all the shit you've pulled. Get a life and move on.......so enough. Get real.

BTW, I certainly hope someone read up on this and went and got YOUR boat. After all 50 feet is not so deep for a boat retrieval. If in fact it was your boat, I would like to share a beer with the guy who got it out. :point
:p:p:p

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Waiting on approval from Ins. Co. Have to add Lake piru on th Ins policy. Then we go.

Wait a minute...all the sudden NOW you have insurance?

WTF....Your not the original Later....are you? I would bet not. Your writing style is not the same either.

I call BULLSHIT on this whole fricken deal.

Joker

Reaction score
It could be him. I did see some spelling that needed to be corrected.
Rich, Could you have imagined this all over again?

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
It could be him. I did see some spelling that needed to be corrected.
Rich, Could you have imagined this all over again?

That insurance thing or the lack of it was the whole issue. He had none. Hell Froggystyle was going to dive for his boat.

I wonder what Holy Moly would think...after all he gave Later some $$ to help him. :eek:

Hell we had pages of the Later thread on HB dedicated to "Insurance" and the fools who run without it.

On Edit (via a PM :D) Maybe his insurance comment is referring to Divers Insurance? If so I retract my comments...For focking now.

This thing still smells. Who stands on a corner yelling HotBoat looking for a fight....besides well maybe beaverretriever. :D

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
That insurance thing or the lack of it was the whole issue. He had none. Hell Froggystyle was going to dive for his boat.

I wonder what Holy Moly would think...after all he gave Later some $$ to help him. :eek:

Hell we had pages of the Later thread on HB dedicated to "Insurance" and the fools who run without it.

I think you have the two confused.

Yes it is the original Later.

No he does not have insurance on the boat

The insurance he is referring to is the diver's diver insurance.

He now has a diver who is insured. However, United Water requires the diver to have Lake Piru listed on his divers insurance. The diver is working on getting that done through his diver insurance company. As soon as he has that done, then they will inspect the dive/salvage gear and get it scheduled. Then everything will be a go.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I think you have the two confused.

Yes it is the original Later.

No he does not have insurance on the boat

The insurance he is referring to is the diver's diver insurance.

He now has a diver who is insured. However, United Water requires the diver to have Lake Piru listed on his divers insurance. The diver is working on getting that done through his diver insurance company. As soon as he has that done, then they will inspect the dive/salvage gear and get it scheduled. Then everything will be a go.

I suppose I might. I went to college not the school of Later babble.

I am ready to fight Later now. Tell him to go outside and practice falling down until I get there. :p

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I suppose I might. I went to college not the school of Later babble.

I am ready to fight Later now. Tell him to go outside and practice falling down until I get there. :p
Wow, you brought Stalkaholic out of lurk mode to defend the honor of his "special friend" !
character0053.gif

:p

Topless

Reaction score
Wow, you brought Stalkaholic out of lurk mode to defend the honor of his "special friend" !
character0053.gif

:p
:lmao:lmao:lmao
This whole thing is rediculous. Later claims to stand on street corners yelling Hotboat for 5 minutes on New Years Eve thinking that everyone who reads this forum will drop all their plans for the night and rush over to talk to him like an adult in front of his foul mouth kids.
As far as Stalkaholic, I can't believe he goes to other forums, says phuck us and has the nerve to come back here to defend the joke of the century.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This whole thing is rediculous. Later claims to stand on street corners yelling Hotboat for 5 minutes on New Years Eve thinking that everyone who reads this forum will drop all their plans for the night and rush over to talk to him like an adult in front of his foul mouth kids.
As far as Stalkaholic, I can't believe he goes to other forums, says phuck us and has the nerve to come back here to defend the joke of the century.

It's written in black in white in front of you, why can't you believe it?
:eek::eek:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
He is constantly on here in "invisible mode" viewing this thread.

(I guess he doesn't know the mods can still see him) :p

rocket98

Reaction score
He is constantly on here in "invisible mode" viewing this thread.

(I guess he doesn't know the mods can still see him) :p

Maybe both will become invisible. He has been doing that for awhile. Maybe they have something to hide.:hmm:hmm:junk:junk