WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Later

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Agree, I would never have expected this to come up again. I figured and hoped we would never hear from this POS again.

It could be him. I did see some spelling that needed to be corrected.
Rich, Could you have imagined this all over again?

rocket98

Reaction score
I'm not guilty.........you can't prove a thing.........I don't even know her....:D

Ultracrazy

Reaction score
I see the HB cancer has come here to roost. WTF.........

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Now come on. You know we all need at least one thread to look forward to. You have to see the entertainment value in this. Its like watching a train wreck, you dont want to but you keep watching anyway....let'er roll...:D

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
It is to me.......I thought maybe the powers to be would be a little more hands on with this crap.......maybe they will in time. :hmm
Haven't you ever seen a lion play with something for a while before he kills it? :p

Ultracrazy

Reaction score
They should make a new section.........call it "train wreck"......that way you have an option not to look :cool:

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
Come on now. Let's not get so snooty n shit. Everyone deserves to laugh at this dumbass. :point

beerjet

Reaction score
It is to me.......I thought maybe the powers to be would be a little more hands on with this crap.......maybe they will in time.

I certainly hope so , I mean it's only gone 21 pages .:hmm

rocket98

Reaction score
It's the winter time.......Lighten up........Think hot summer nights.....relax:D:D

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
True that. Especially compared to the original. :D

I am going to start a God thread if this doesn't get on the boost.

:D

That or a private school vs. public schools will surely get the ball rollin. :eek::beer

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I see the HB cancer has come here to roost. WTF.........

Temporary remission or thread intermission. Same difference.:D

Later should save his money and go back to collecting blow-up Jetaholic dolls.

Where the hell is Holy Moly. Get in here and kick some knees. :D

How hard will we all laugh when a boat is finally pulled up and the Hull is beyond repair.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Temporary remission or thread intermission. Same difference.:D

Later should save his money and go back to collecting blow-up Jetaholic dolls.

Where the hell is Holy Moly. Get in here and kick some knees. :D

How hard will we all laugh when a boat is finally pulled up and the Hull is beyond repair.
I'll betcha the steering cable is still usable though :p

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
So. I went down there and even called out Hotboat and so on. No reply.
I am so stupid huh!. Jesus!. Now what?.
I am so ready to face you all and can't even face me?.
Just wait. That's all.

:p:p:p:p:p

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
That is so funny, there is more chops happening here then the local butcher.:D

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Me and my friends have been been too busy bathing off the southern coast of St. Barts with spider monkeys for the past two weeks. Tripping on acid changed our whole perspective on shit. So I guess John Case can derelick my balls, capy tan. :D

:beer:D:D

Sounds like a very nice time. More monkey is never a bad thing. :D

OK sense your all purged clean....and shit well just have to strike this thread above the waist.

:D

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
TBI, thanks for the awesome chops, made me spit coffee more than once. :beer

Hey Later,
everybody deserves their money back

This is true:beer

My offer still stands, just let me know when I can send someone by to pick up the funds and I will get them to the folks who were kind enough to help in the first place.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

NUTHIN

Reaction score
Here I am on Colorado and Oak I am wearing an AMS NEVE blue and white jacket. If any boaters are out there I will be out there periodically more than happy to answer any of your questions in an adult matter because i will have children with me. And /or call my cell (818)447-8525. Heads up
whens the meeting for NON adult matter? you didnt seem to worried about my kids when you said I was selling YOUR crap. maybe your kids should be there the day we meet. maybe I could let my son that you scared the crap out of explain how kool it is to think somebody is coming to his house to see about stolen shit. ohh by the way (LATER) MY SON IS LEGALLY DISABLED------- HE HAS CEREBRAL PALSEY. ohh I know I know you said your sorry. since you have kids maybe you SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I AM P.I.S.S.E.D.

Topless

Reaction score
whens the meeting for NON adult matter? you didnt seem to worried about my kids when you said I was selling YOUR crap. maybe your kids should be there the day we meet. maybe I could let my son that you scared the crap out of explain how kool it is to think somebody is coming to his house to see about stolen shit. ohh by the way (LATER) MY SON IS LEGALLY DISABLED------- HE HAS CEREBRAL PALSEY. ohh I know I know you said your sorry. since you have kids maybe you SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I AM P.I.S.S.E.D.
He had his daughter call my work and start cussing. He should be parent of the year. Personally, I think the years of meth use has wrecked havoc on his brain cell.

NUTHIN

Reaction score
He had his daughter call my work and start cussing. He should be parent of the year. Personally, I think the years of meth use has wrecked havoc on his brain cell.
WOW thats nice.. how olds this clown anyhow? stand up sorta parent I see.

NUTHIN

Reaction score
I think he is in his 40's but has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.
hahaha yeah im thinking youde have to say ten or so, my youngest is twelve and hes got more sense about him then this guy will ever have.
he looks like hes in his 50s anyhow.

Sleeper CP

Reaction score

:beer :D Good work;)

Damn; you couldn't find a "Neve" jacket to put on him.:hmm

If he can't get the diver out there he could always pull the plug on the lake:
Sunkboat.jpg

Later's boat at the bottom of the lake.

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It is to me.......I thought maybe the powers to be would be a little more hands on with this crap.......maybe they will in time. :hmm

To be quite honest I haven't even clicked on this thread till right now. It didn't interest me much on HB, and still doesn't interest me today.

I'll start watching it a little more closely, if it gets outta hand I'll handle it. I don't want to start whacking threads though just because I don't like them, becuase that's kinda hitler'ish don't ya think?

RD

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
To be quite honest I haven't even clicked on this thread till right now. It didn't interest me much on HB, and still doesn't interest me today.

I'll start watching it a little more closely, if it gets outta hand I'll handle it. I don't want to start whacking threads though just because I don't like them, becuase that's kinda hitler'ish don't ya think?

RD
I have everything under control RD :D

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Ya know I just came on here this morning to respond to some PM's.. but I seriously gotta ask.. LOL

Why does anybody really give a shit about this guy, his boat, or the little bit of money that people donated? I'm sure everybody that donated at this point really doesn't care anymore? Save 1 midget..

Even though it's my board I"m not super tech savvy.. I will be having Forensic show me how to cross check IP's though etc.. and perusing this thread a bit.

Whatever I find will be public knowledge..

RD

RD

:fsakes Can anyone be trusted anymore.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Don't you idiots know anything about moderating a forum?

You have to throw down. A show of strength is the only thing people understand.

If something causes you even the slightest bit of irritation, you need to delete it and ban everyone involved.

It's the right way to do it.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Don't you idiots know anything about moderating a forum?

You have to throw down. A show of strength is the only thing people understand.

If something causes you even the slightest bit of irritation, you need to delete it and ban everyone involved.

It's the right way to do it.
Alright that's it! YOU'RE OUTTA HERE MISTER! :swear

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
:fsakes Can anyone be trusted anymore.

Put that up before the site had a crazy registration week, and 5 million other threads to monitor at the same time.. LOL

TBI is on it though, and cross referenced some IP's. More then 1 matched so they were banned from what I understand.

RD

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, I have been in San Felipe since Dec. 26 until yesterday. Took the new (to me) moho down for its maiden voyage. It was a nice trip...no phone service!!! My 7 year old got a LOT of riding in on his 50...he even did part of the Baja course that runs south out of San Felipe. He also ran down the beach to Percibu...funny as shit to watch the little guy 'pin it' in 2nd gear going thru the soft sand. He got out of shape a ton of times, but kept it pinned and recovered (only 2 falls). It was really tough to have to come home....we are going back in Feb. :D

How were the Conswalo's at Percibu?? Were down the beach at Santa Maria...Nice place aint it!!:D:beer

We gonna be back down this Friday with a tour....:D:D