WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Later

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Figured that by reading the posts.

Wow! Marinegirl and Later have the same IP address, suprise suprise! Multiple screen names are a good way to get banned dumbass, consider this a warning!

Later and his alter egos should be banned.

Sad this sh*t makes it over here. If there are no responses........it goes away. Let it go away. Don't ruin this forum.

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
You know what topless you need to really chill out with your stupid attitude towards people you have never met. You know nothing about later and you have no right to judge him like that. I met later at one point on one of my trips to Castaic Lake. So I know for a fact he is not BSing about his boat. I just think you are an insensitive B*$#H!. So if I were you I would just stop running your mouth like you know better than everyone else. You are no better than a lousy piece of trash and I dont usually judge people but in your case I am making an exception. I have been lurking on HOTBOAT for awhile, and I have found the site to be my new home.So please excuse me if I am too forward but I must state my opinions. YOU ARE ONE CRUEL B#@$H!.You have really bad karma that is going to catch up with you so my advice would be to try lightening up and give your good side a try. HAVE A NICE DAY!!:) P.S. please be nice to my son

Read's better now.

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover:D

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
You know what topless you need to really chill out with your stupid attitude towards people you have never met. You know nothing about later and you have no right to judge him like that. I met later at one point on one of my trips to Castaic Lake. So I know for a fact he is not BSing about his boat. I just think you are an insensitive B*$#H!. So if I were you I would just stop running your mouth like you know better than everyone else. You are no better than a lousy piece of trash and I dont usually judge people but in your case I am making an exception.

I have been lurking on HOTBOAT for awhile, and I have found the site to be my new home.

So please excuse me if I am too forward but I must state my opinions. YOU ARE ONE CRUEL B#@$H!.You have really bad karma that is going to catch up with you so my advice would be to try lightening up and give your good side a try. HAVE A NICE DAY!!:)
:p

rocket98

Reaction score

After reading all that I missed, I can come to a couple of conclusions: 1. Later and his other alias Are reaching the point that they are scary. Jetaholic and his fascination with Toppless is not a healthy thing. You people need to get a life........Later all of your facts about what is happening now are not true............Thats all or Ali

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You know what topless you need to really chill out with your stupid attitude towards people you have never met. You know nothing about later and you have no right to judge him like that. I met later at one point on one of my trips to Castaic Lake. So I know for a fact he is not BSing about his boat. I just think you are an insensitive B*$#H!. So if I were you I would just stop running your mouth like you know better than everyone else. You are no better than a lousy piece of trash and I dont usually judge people but in your case I am making an exception.
I have been lurking on HOTBOAT for awhile, and I have found the site to be my new home.
So please excuse me if I am too forward but I must state my opinions. YOU ARE ONE CRUEL B#@$H!.You have really bad karma that is going to catch up with you so my advice would be to try lightening up and give your good side a try. HAVE A NICE DAY!!:)

Great, just great! Now we have a homeless person posting crap.....:fsakes

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
After reading all that I missed, I can come to a couple of conclusions: 1. Later and his other alias Are reaching the point that they are scary. Jetaholic and his fascination with Toppless is not a healthy thing. You people need to get a life........Later all of your facts about what is happening now are not true............Thats all or Ali

dr_phil.jpg

:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

rocket98

Reaction score
He'll answer your post after they get another ball

Topless

Reaction score
Hey Jetaholic, you tag line under your name says
"Black From The Waist Down"

Is that your way of informing everyone your dick is always covered in shit?:D
LMAO!!!! I guess he must be the giver in his relationships. :hmm

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
Hey Jetaholic, you tag line under your name says
"Black From The Waist Down"

Is that your way of informing everyone your dick is always covered in shit?:D

Only after it's been in you :D

27 Awesome cat

U just don't get it!
Reaction score
I find this thread inappropriate...17 pages of non boating related shit..

Hey did this dick ever get his boat out of the mud?:beer:D

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Hey Topless......you ever go to Montana's?

rocket98

Reaction score
I find this thread inappropriate...17 pages of non boating related shit..

Hey did this dick ever get his boat out of the mud?:beer:D

One is still stranded in my garage. The other according to his sig. line is still covered in it. The trailer and interior are different.

27 Awesome cat

U just don't get it!
Reaction score
One is still stranded in my garage. The other according to his sig. line is still covered in it. The trailer and interior are different.

So whats the deal,or should I say whats the real story ?
I heard it was sitting near the dam by a friend that works at the lake.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Only after it's been in you :D

Sorry buddy. I'm straight. :rulesDon't confuse me with the dudes you hang out with, aka like Later.

By the way, why the hell would you even post a comment calling yourself out as a fag? :lmao:lmao

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
ROFLMAO :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Bilge, you continue to outdo yourself :beer

:p

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
Wow, I missed this whole thread.

Just read the last two pages...looks like I got some catchin' up to do.

An instant RD classic.

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
Love, exciting and new... Come aboard, we'll go to Lake Piru

The fag boat soon will be making another run
The fag boat, bought with donations from everyone

LOL.

Looks romantic. :p

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Hey Later (or Jetaholic),

You better get your move on if you only want to recover the Titanic from 55' of water. Storms coming at the end of the week (3) may bring as much rain as the storms in 2005. What does that mean? Runoff, lots and lots of runoff.
And the watershed around Lake Piru has burned twice since then so the runoff into the lake will be greater than usual.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, the lake rose 40' in ONE DAY during the storms of 2005. Here is a pic of the spillway in February 2005.

Piru Spillway 2-21-05.jpg

The clock is ticking........

My bet is no action will be taken to rush this.......:hmm

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Pot stirrer.

You better get your move on if you only want to recover the Titanic from 55' of water. Storms coming at the end of the week (3) may bring as much rain as the storms in 2005. What does that mean? Runoff, lots and lots of runoff.
And the watershed around Lake Piru has burned twice since then so the runoff into the lake will be greater than usual.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, the lake rose 40' in ONE DAY during the storms of 2005. Here is a pic of the spillway in February 2005.

View attachment 3037

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 3037

Man that just sucks, Im thinking maybe this guy might need some money expedite the recovery of his boat, Im willing to kick in a few bucks....ANYONE...BUHLER??:swear:swear

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
the hell's going on in here today? :D

rocket98

Reaction score

View attachment 3037

In plain English later or Jetaholic need to get in action to retrieve the POS The lake is coming up. If it gets below 90' special air is required for the dive. Fuk it we can always wait for next year or the next.......next....

NUTHIN

Reaction score
so the dude on the right is later? didnt realize he was in the movie DELIVERANCE. im glad you said you were sorry for lying and saying I was selling your boat. you look a bit --->OLD<---and out of shape to have been throwing threats my way lmao.... HAHAHA :rolleyes:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
so the dude on the right is later? didnt realize he was in the movie DELIVERANCE. im glad you said you were sorry for lying and saying I was selling your boat. you look a bit --->OLD<---and out of shape to have been throwing threats my way lmao.... HAHAHA :rolleyes:
Yup, that's him :p

NUTHIN

Reaction score
Welcome to the party! :beer
:lmao yeah he said he was coming to check out his boat that I was selling at my house. boy he would have been in for a BIG SUPRISE when he got here. but hey he did say he was sorry:D

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
:lmao yeah he said he was coming to check out his boat that I was selling at my house. boy he would have been in for a BIG SUPRISE when he got here. but hey he did say he was sorry:D
That and $10 will buy you a 12 pack :p

:beer

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

I don't care who you are...this shit right here is hysterical. :D:D

Bilge you have been up to some good work. :D

Where is Holy Moly? Come on dude...put on your elevator shoes and kick some ass. No one does it better. :beer

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Paging Jetaholic....

Hey dude...repent. To much play time with the nose picking dumb-ass of the year. Run away quick before TBI chops you into the John Case / Dog Shit picture. :D