WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Later

Topless

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why Jetaholic is so obsessed with this assclown in the first place. Why he would go out of his way to do any of this research on a waterlogged, idiot owned, jet boat that's worth more sunk than it is retrieved is beyond me. I don't find it amusing nor do I think the Sheriff gives a rats ass about Mr. Case getting his most prized possesion back.
I personally think Jetaholic is just trying to amuse himself at this point.:smackhead:smackhead

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Tell us how you really feel. Stop trying to sugar coat it. :D

I'm trying to figure out why Jetaholic is so obsessed with this assclown in the first place. Why he would go out of his way to do any of this research on a waterlogged, idiot owned, jet boat that's worth more sunk than it is retrieved is beyond me. I don't find it amusing nor do I think the Sheriff gives a rats ass about Mr. Case getting his most prized possesion back.
I personally think Jetaholic is just trying to amuse himself at this point.:smackhead:smackhead

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score

He obviously has brought up alot of bad feelings. He may be amusing himself but he has pissed off more than a few folks.

Maybe Later can use the money he got from the boards to pay Jet's debt?
:eek::eek::eek:

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about. :hotdevil

27 Awesome cat

U just don't get it!
Reaction score
Can you imagine if I was drunk?:drunk

I do every night
bananabehind.gif

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score

me too......that clown later came on hb, had his wife and tard friends make screen names to hype him up, eventually get money from people and them become a complete psyco thinking someone else had his boat raised. why jetaholic would ever call this human being is beyond be. two peas in a pod maybe, i don't know. jetaholic seems to me like that person that has to be involved in everything to make himself cool and feel liked by everyone. jetaholic, i think it would be wise to step away from the assclown. :)

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
me too......that clown later came on hb, had his wife and tard friends make screen names to hype him up, eventually get money from people and them become a complete psyco thinking someone else had his boat raised. why jetaholic would ever call this human being is beyond be. two peas in a pod maybe, i don't know. jetaholic seems to me like that person that has to be involved in everything to make himself cool and feel liked by everyone. jetaholic, i think it would be wise to step away from the assclown. :)
:p

Topless

Reaction score
:beer

Joker

Reaction score
Maybe it wasnt a good idea to bring him back to life over here.

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
He obviously has brought up alot of bad feelings. He may be amusing himself but he has pissed off more than a few folks.

Maybe Later can use the money he got from the boards to pay Jet's debt?
:eek::eek::eek:

I took care of my debt about a month ago...unlike Later who still to this day owes quite a few people money from what was donated. Yes I let mine go a couple of months...yes this was the wrong thing to do. However I did step up to the plate and get it taken care of. It's been what...a year and a half since people donated money to Later and it still has not been payed back?

As I've said before I just find boat salvage rather interesting. Would just like to see what kind of damage a boat undergoes from being underwater for a period of time. It would be kinda nice for all boaters to know exactly the damage they go through...if every stupid boater out there (and we all know what I mean by this...the idiots that go out and do really stupid shit out on the water that can endanger the lives of others) knew the kind of damage done from sinking a boat, we all just may be a little more careful out there on the water.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I took care of my debt about a month ago...unlike Later who still to this day owes quite a few people money from what was donated. Yes I let mine go a couple of months...yes this was the wrong thing to do. However I did step up to the plate and get it taken care of. It's been what...a year and a half since people donated money to Later and it still has not been payed back?

As I've said before I just find boat salvage rather interesting. Would just like to see what kind of damage a boat undergoes from being underwater for a period of time. It would be kinda nice for all boaters to know exactly the damage they go through...if every stupid boater out there (and we all know what I mean by this...the idiots that go out and do really stupid shit out on the water that can endanger the lives of others) knew the kind of damage done from sinking a boat, we all just may be a little more careful out there on the water.

:fsakes
Uh oh.... you may have pissed off the gods...I mean Mod, with that one.

So can we add a smilie of a fishing pole?

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
:fsakes Uh oh...lemme guess...hook line and sink 'er!? :D

ha ha, good one, but thats not what I meant. Its for setting the bait and waiting for the fish to bite, and you came thru with flying colors. :beer:point

Topless

Reaction score
ha ha, good one, but thats not what I meant. Its for setting the bait and waiting for the fish to bite, and you came thru with flying colors. :beer:point
Fish always take the bait. LOL

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
It would be kinda nice for all boaters to know exactly the damage they go through...if every stupid boater out there (and we all know what I mean by this...the idiots that go out and do really stupid shit out on the water that can endanger the lives of others) knew the kind of damage done from sinking a boat, we all just may be a little more careful out there on the water.

i think everyone that is a true boater knows what can happen to a boat if it is underwater for a long time. i'm gonna guess that the idiots that you refer to probably have insurance and don't really care. if your really interested in the damage that occurs, there is a sunk boat down by pier 39 in san francisco that i was looking at yesterday. you'd be better off going down there to see than trying to get everyone here to embrace later and his tweaker soap opera.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
i think everyone that is a true boater knows what can happen to a boat if it is underwater for a long time. i'm gonna guess that the idiots that you refer to probably have insurance and don't really care. if your really interested in the damage that occurs, there is a sunk boat down by pier 39 in san francisco that i was looking at yesterday. you'd be better off going down there to see than trying to get everyone here to embrace later and his tweaker soap opera.
:p:p:p:p

Topless

Reaction score
I read somewhere that he's a real nice guy.:lmao:monkeypee

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
Different thread, same dumbass.:eek::hmm

Is there a poll as to: Will this salvage actually take place ?

How close before the salvage takes place will
there be a request for donations because of
unforseen cost's ?

If it does will the boat come up in peaces ?

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Is there a poll as to: Will this salvage actually take place ?
How close before the salvage takes place will
there be a request for donations because of
unforseen cost's ?

If it does will the boat come up in peaces ?

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
No, but everyone (with the exception of his new buddy Stalkaholic) strongly argee that Later is an Assclown :beer

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That boat will never see the sunny side of the water.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
It never stops. I have it on good authority that what has been posted about recent events is not exactly true (imagine that!).
Once again his failure to follow thru with things is blamed on others. :monkeypee

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It never stops. I have it on good authority that what has been posted about recent events is not exactly true (imagine that!).
Once again his failure to follow thru with things is blamed on others. :monkeypee

Well we've come this far, tell us the news. This saga must be told....:D

Topless

Reaction score
Well we've come this far, tell us the news. This saga must be told....:D
If Hotboat was up, we would all have his phone number and could just call and ask him. Or if you'd like, I could post his new best friend Jetaholics number and we could kindly ask him to give us laters number.:skull:beer

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Do tell. Inquiring minds wanna know

Joker

Reaction score
I'm game. By the number of views and posts, Later is still the hottest ticket in town.

later

Banned
Reaction score
I'm game. By the number of views and posts, Later is still the hottest ticket in town.
Doug West has been contacted. Sr.Ranger at Piru.The insurence that the diver has is not going to work unless he can put lake piru's name on it or how ever it works out. So he has called the insurence co to make this change. Everything is a go. So I am told.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Doug West has been contacted. Sr.Ranger at Piru.The insurence that the diver has is not going to work unless he can put lake piru's name on it or how ever it works out. So he has called the insurence co to make this change. Everything is a go. So I am told.

My only question is WHY?????? Just to say you did? It can't be worth anything after all this time. Nothing on it that I'd ever trust reusing.:confused::smackhead

It just doesn't make any sense from over here......

later

Banned
Reaction score
What's not true?. Are we talkin about the messeges that Doug said I did'nt leave on his ext? or how many emails I have sent to the water district or how many times I have left messeges for somebody to call me to let me know what I should do next?. Please let us know what you know.:rolleyes:

later

Banned
Reaction score
My only question is WHY?????? Just to say you did? It can't be worth anything after all this time. Nothing on it that I'd ever trust reusing.:confused::smackhead

It just doesn't make any sense from over here......
I want to find out what happened and everybody deserves to know as well.

Joker

Reaction score
I deserve to know since I started this f'd up thread over here.
BTW, Sorry Rich, I know Later and Hottest should be seperated by at least a paragraph if not a whole thread.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
No need to apologize. Just dont do it again. :D:lmao

I deserve to know since I started this f'd up thread over here.
BTW, Sorry Rich, I know Later and Hottest should be seperated by at least a paragraph if not a whole thread.