WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Israel at war?

azsunfun

Reaction score
Isrial is rollig the tanks 13 villages attacked in the last hours.

500bbc

Reaction score
In the meantime, the Pedophile is shitting his pants while the Whore pulls her shift at McDonalds "on the fries"...

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
"Israel", is leading the World, and they are Cheering, if they had listened to "Brandon" The "Hezbollah" Terrorist Leader would still be alive and terrorizing everybody.

Good Riddance!!!

"Brandon", 'Get Out Of The Way"!!:mad:
In the meantime, the Pedophile is shitting his pants while the Whore pulls her shift at McDonalds "on the fries"...

"BRANDON", was on the "BEACH" all weekend again. There was a devastating Hurricane in the U.S. and the Middle East was on the edge of War!

This COUNTRY has No Leadership, and the thought of another 5 Months is "Frightening" God Help America- God Bless President Trump!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Iran To 'Imminently' Launch Ballistic Missiles On Israel; White House Warns

teaser image
Oil spikes as US threatens "severe consequences for Iran"...

TUE OCT 1, AT 6:44 AM

1727793303408.jpeg

Orange Juice

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Anyone else hear the release by China.. "soon Taiwan will return to it's motherland"?
Probably not...to busy cheering for war and Israel.

NATO for some ungodly reason will back Israel to the end of days. Who will back the US when China rolls in?

azsunfun

Reaction score
Anyone else hear the release by China.. "soon Taiwan will return to it's motherland"?
Probably not...to busy cheering for war and Israel.

NATO for some ungodly reason will back Israel to the end of days. Who will back the US when China rolls in?
China lives by thousand years plans, that reunification can be 50 years from now. China doesn't have to fire a shot to whip our ass, just drop a million or 3 Chinese unarmed soldiers by parachute, talk about financial burden.

azsunfun

Reaction score
China lives by thousand years plans, that reunification can be 50 years from now. China doesn't have to fire a shot to whip our ass, just drop a million or 3 Chinese unarmed soldiers by parachute, talk about financial burden.
Actually parachute not required they can just bomb us with bodies full of disease.

azsunfun

Reaction score
Any bets on oct 7th as the beginning of the end of iran? I got a buck on it. 4 inair fuelers heading to middle east isrial has 4.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Any bets on oct 7th as the beginning of the end of iran? I got a buck on it. 4 inair fuelers heading to middle east isrial has 4.
The real question, are all four Israeli? More than likely it will be a joint effort. I can't see Israel sending up all of any one type of asset.

azsunfun

Reaction score
The real question, are all four Israeli? More than likely it will be a joint effort. I can't see Israel sending up all of any one type of asset.
Thier planes or not, joint effort or not, we're watching the rise of the new middle east superpower.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Thier planes or not, joint effort or not, we're watching the rise of the new middle east superpower.
Umm, a "super power", by definition, could and would stand alone without help from other countries. Financially and militarily, this is not the case. We are watching the rise of something, but it seems to be a world war on the horizon.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Umm, a "super power", by definition, could and would stand alone without help from other countries. Financially and militarily, this is not the case. We are watching the rise of something, but it seems to be a world war on the horizon.

OPTIONS!! it can continue as it is with "Pissing Billions and Lives away year after year, or as Nasty as it sounds, Maybe it is time to Grab this Bull by the Horns and "Get It On" There is going to be $'s and Lives lost either way.

Those Promoting Peace, are either Not being honest with them selves or have an ulterior motive. This Giving Billions of Dollars to Countries, without any Vote Or Authorization for ever needs to end and soon.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Well. Europeans can't leave well enough alone. American foreign policy is a joke. Rudderless ship.
Peace Through Strength.
Sad to say this ain't it..

Come all Ye Faithful
Dominate

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Well. Europeans can't leave well enough alone. American foreign policy is a joke. Rudderless ship.
Peace Through Strength.
Sad to say this ain't it..

Come all Ye Faithful
Dominate

Was It A "MOTOWN" SONG? Hold On I'm Coming?

AND!!

He's coming!!👍

Wedgy

Reaction score
I believe the Donald played that song coming onstage at Rallys'! Donald the Dominator. Has a nice ring to it!

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
OPTIONS!! it can continue as it is with "Pissing Billions and Lives away year after year, or as Nasty as it sounds, Maybe it is time to Grab this Bull by the Horns and "Get It On" There is going to be $'s and Lives lost either way.

Those Promoting Peace, are either Not being honest with them selves or have an ulterior motive. This Giving Billions of Dollars to Countries, without any Vote Or Authorization for ever needs to end and soon.
I think there is a lot of truth to this. Some leadership is preaching peace, yet funding, in some ways, both sides. Long, drawn out conflicts do well for the MI complex, but bad for innocent lives. The quicker things are squashed, the less collateral damage is done.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I think there is a lot of truth to this. Some leadership is preaching peace, yet funding, in some ways, both sides. Long, drawn out conflicts do well for the MI complex, but bad for innocent lives. The quicker things are squashed, the less collateral damage is done.

I met a couple this Summer and she is from Ukraine, and is in contact with relatives daily. She swears the soldiers are using personal vehicles to be conducting "Fighting A War" on or near the Front Line

I HAVE TO ASK- "WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE"? Someone is FLAT OUT STEALING THE AID, and "BRANDON" is Guilty of this Crime. No More $'s, until we see progress.

WTF!! Handing Zeluenski BILLIONS Of Dollars without any Requirements OR Oversight?

The Democrats have been abusing and Disrespecting AMERICANS Long Enough, "Clean The F*****G" SLATE, VOTE GOP, THEN go to work on Cleaning That House.:mad:

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I met a couple this Summer and she is from Ukraine, and is in contact with relatives daily. She swears the soldiers are using personal vehicles to be conducting "Fighting A War" on or near the Front Line

I HAVE TO ASK- "WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE"? Someone is FLAT OUT STEALING THE AID, and "BRANDON" is Guilty of this Crime. No More $'s, until we see progress.

WTF!! Handing Zeluenski BILLIONS Of Dollars without any Requirements OR Oversight?

The Democrats have been abusing and Disrespecting AMERICANS Long Enough, "Clean The F*****G" SLATE, VOTE GOP, THEN go to work on Cleaning That House.:mad:
Fighting a war I can understand. Conscripting soldiers, and not giving them what they need to fight is evil. This is especially true when the money and weapons are sent...but where are they? More and more die, because Ukraine fronts the manpower. If they keep losing, more money is sent...but nothing is actually changing.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
From "Information Liberation" on TG. US citizen arrested, I wonder if he'll quietly disappear like Gonzalo Lira?

"Israel arrested American journalist Jeremy Loffredo this week for taking video of the damages inflicted by Iran's ballistic missile strikes.

Loffredo is been charged with "aiding the enemy during wartime and providing information to the enemy."

500bbc

Reaction score
From "Information Liberation" on TG. US citizen arrested, I wonder if he'll quietly disappear like Gonzalo Lira?

"Israel arrested American journalist Jeremy Loffredo this week for taking video of the damages inflicted by Iran's ballistic missile strikes.

Loffredo is been charged with "aiding the enemy during wartime and providing information to the enemy."
"journalist "...Noted...

500bbc

Reaction score
"American Citizen" is what I cared about.

Funny how a basketball player was major news in Russia for pot, but a guy posting pics on IG or Telegram is F'd.
The term "journalist" has become a red flag for propaganda, to me at least.
I do understand the Isreali's concern for the possibility he was funneling information to Iran.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
The term "journalist" has become a red flag for propaganda, to me at least.
I do understand the Isreali's concern for the possibility he was funneling information to Iran.
Israel, Ukraine, Russia and I'm sure others in the mix, have been arresting people for posting videos of damage and incoming attacks on social media. Citizens and foreigners, doesn't matter. Nobody wants their enemy to see target hits or misses, just help them "zero" their sights. The drawback though, is each government controls the narrative to the outside world.

There's been more than a few instances lately, where a targeted country has said no injuries or fatalities, but the citizen posted videos showed a lot of blood on the ground. With the surveillance tech governments have, I'd be guessing those posts are people's last for some time. A lot worse than FB jail, I'm sure.

Taboma

Reaction score
Israel, Ukraine, Russia and I'm sure others in the mix, have been arresting people for posting videos of damage and incoming attacks on social media. Citizens and foreigners, doesn't matter. Nobody wants their enemy to see target hits or misses, just help them "zero" their sights. The drawback though, is each government controls the narrative to the outside world.

There's been more than a few instances lately, where a targeted country has said no injuries or fatalities, but the citizen posted videos showed a lot of blood on the ground. With the surveillance tech governments have, I'd be guessing those posts are people's last for some time. A lot worse than FB jail, I'm sure.

As much as I have learned to attain a position of "Enlightened Emotional Detachment" in order to better appreciate the opinions shared in your interesting contributions, once again I find the most appropriate response is --------- 🤔 🤷‍♂️ 😁;)