WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is it OK if I share some joy? I am just so friggin happy!

PaPaG

Reaction score
Nice comeback C-Ya, I was sweating for a short period since I went long on NVDA at 105-110 buys vs my typical day trading of stocks method. I think a few more small ups and downs and back to 130's - 150's before years end.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I am afraid to post for fear that it will stop its upward trajectory……. LOL

I am still waiting to become the Bionic Man.

For those on the sidelines………. Had you purchased some shares 2 months ago, when it dipped, you would have made 35% on your investment in 2 months. I know this because I lost 35%……. lol

Let‘s hope it goes to $150……… Can I get an Amen? (My best babtist preacher voice)

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

For those on the sidelines………. Had you purchased some shares 2 months ago, when it dipped, you would have made 35% on your investment in 2 months. I know this because I lost 35%……. lol

Let‘s hope it goes to $150……… Can I get an Amen? (My best babtist preacher voice)
Quit being so pessimistic I am holding out for $200. 🤣

JFMFG

Reaction score

Where are you sitting at now? I love hearing your story and reading that number!

PaPaG

Reaction score

With some recent news and chip timelines I think it will be at 150 soon enough....

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Is 150 when we pull the plug take our money and run?
Not necessarily…….. $150 is where we look again at analyst predictions. If the new number still shows growth, such as a future price of say $200…………then we continue the ride.

I’ve been letting it ride for 11 years………. I don’t see that changing.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Just think…… when I started this thread, I think I was at 2.4 million. It’s been a good run.
It sure has man! Congrats to you and your wife. Diamond hands sir!

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Been climbing slowly since the dip 10 weeks ago. I’m still happy with the gamble.