WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Breaking - Interceptor Custom Boats

j21black

Reaction score
For the record.......I do not regret anything I posted! Honestly, The deleting of my posts has nothing to do with me. I asked Dave to call me and all I got was an accidental call from him. I wouldn’t ASSume too much. After reading some of the arrogant and disrespectful comments, any further updates you’ll need to find out on your own. Bye Felicia!

You shouldn’t “ASSume” there is any arrogance in this thread.

Good luck. I seriously hope you and the others can collect judgment, and the responsible parties spend some time in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j21black

Reaction score
Why do so many people not proof read what they wrote before clicking submit?. Some of the verbiage on here makes no sense at all.

I’m guilty of that. At least here you have more than 60 seconds to edit your post....Not that it matters, because someone has probably already quoted it, and Dave won’t delete the thread so you end up being stuck with it.

I would “ASSume” anyway. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23]

Joker

Reaction score
So stupid posts are being removed. This place is turning into a democratic forum[emoji107]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So stupid posts are being removed. This place is turning into a democratic forum[emoji107]

Members have been allowed to delete their own posts for quite sometime. We aren't deleting it?

RD

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Alcohol and boats dont mix!

Also want to add that I am currently servicing a 2018 Ultra 28' Shadowdeck out here in Austin that was partially rigged and finished by the guys at Interceptor boats according to my customer. I come across a lot of shit work that I am going behind to fix all the time and this was not one of them. I have been through the bowels of this boat and from what I can tell, the guys in the shop at Interceptor did a damn good job.

I have nothing but well wishes for Troy, though I dont know him, and hope he can get that company turned around because it is apparent to me that there are some talented people working there who take pride in their work. They can't all be bad eggs.

Just an outsider looking in...

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Alcohol and boats dont mix!

Also want to add that I am currently servicing a 2018 Ultra 28' Shadowdeck out here in Austin that was partially rigged and finished by the guys at Interceptor boats according to my customer. I come across a lot of shit work that I am going behind to fix all the time and this was not one of them. I have been through the bowels of this boat and from what I can tell, the guys in the shop at Interceptor did a damn good job.

I have nothing but well wishes for Troy, though I dont know him, and hope he can get that company turned around because it is apparent to me that there are some talented people working there who take pride in their work. They can't all be bad eggs.

Just an outsider looking in...

Been reading this from the beginning. I always love a good “underdog” story, if you will. From what I’ve seen from the outside, I dig the boats. Glad to hear the rigging is up to par. I’m rooting for them!

riverroyal

Reaction score
When your sueing a guy for 250k ish and your final words are 'bye felicia' you lost me right then.
All the credible facts in the posts are now not so credible to me.
Why not throw in a 'peace out' or 'I'm out sucka' to really prove your serious.

Score 1 for Troy

rrrr

Reaction score
When your sueing a guy for 250k ish and your final words are 'bye felicia' you lost me right then.

Score 1 for Troy

Oh puhleeze...it's been documented the poster received a court judgement against Mulvania and Interceptor, and it's quite clear Mulvania has defrauded dozens of people and caused them damage and loss with his boat storage scheme.

That's not credible? YGBSM.

Three posts into Scott Gould's original thread, Troy posted he was a satisfied "customer" of Interceptor, and now he's running the shit show. Something's not right there, and he's supposed to be cleaning up the mess.

But I guess you're entitled to your opinion.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Score 1 for Troy
Guy always seemed like a loose cannon and rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning.

I am and will continue to be neutral until it all shakes out. Have no opinion, either way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
Oh puhleeze...it's been documented the poster received a court judgement against Mulvania and Interceptor, and it's quite clear Mulvania has defrauded dozens of people and caused them damage and loss with his boat storage scheme.

Three posts into Scott Gould's original thread, Troy posted he was a satisfied "customer" of Interceptor, and now he's running the shit show. Something's not right there, and he's supposed to be cleaning up the mess.

It's just a opinion. Its documented, I get that. But 'bye felicia'? Is he 17 or something?
Making very serious grown up statements and accusations on here. Then leaves with a childish quote.
I guess it doesn't sound professional to me and this is a very good time to be professional!

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
For the record, I have only met one "Felicia" in real life...and she was not, I repeat, NOT, hot.
Your results may differ, but don't hold your breath:rolleyes:

You get bonus points for that recollection...I forgot about that about the customer deal.

Time will tell. If something should happen, and there are some "unfinished" deckboat hulls hitting an auction, I'll be more than happy to learn how to rig a boat!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Guy always seemed like a loose cannon and rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning.

I am and will continue to be neutral until it all shakes out. Have no opinion, either way.

So, let's see if I understand this. (1) you're "neutral until it all shakes out" and, (2) the guy who posted personal info about how he got screwed is "a loose cannon and rubbed you the wrong way" meanwhile, (3) you have no opinion about the guy who screwed many people out of boats and/or money.

Noted

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score

Score 1 for Troy

Its 380K, and it should be a
b0a1b5f80cb331c7f915c760f89844ec--jesse-james-james-darcy.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I haven’t read the thread yet but I heard there’s a lot of typical Facebook shit in it.

This ain’t Facebook.

I’ll look at it tomorrow.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
So, let's see if I understand this. (1) you're "neutral until it all shakes out" and, (2) the guy who posted personal info about how he got screwed is "a loose cannon and rubbed you the wrong way" meanwhile, (3) you have no opinion about the guy who screwed many people out of boats and/or money.

Noted

I will say that if I was someone that was also screwed by Mulvania, I would hope for a better spokesperson for my cause than some of the hot and cold stuff I've seen posted from Mr. Gould on both threads.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Score 1 for Troy

"bye Felicia" is what really did you in hmmm

f89ab495b74b7e4981f243dc484f24e2275d733cc0322934c510ba9839a3b9bd.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
I know a Felicia....shes kinda hot. Heck I'd tear it up:D;)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It is a PR nightmare on both sides.. It's like a game of who can do it worst.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Now you’ve pissed of MilkMoney. His fingers are so fat he hits ert just to type an r.

Watch uert mouth jokeass [emoji39][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
I know it may seem picky, but with all the talk of social media making the current generation illiterate when it comes to communication, if we can't set a standard then who can?
Huh ????[emoji39][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk