WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Breaking - Interceptor Custom Boats

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
In RD's defence...he is not the end all, be all of boating. He doesn't know the inner workings and other BS of another person's company. Somebody emailed him some info to pass out. He didn't fact check it, that's left up to those who do or don't want to do business with the guys in question. When it comes down to it, it's really gossip, not gospel. It's interesting reading for some of us. Bottom line is always buyer beware, and do your own homework before putting money down.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
as the boat building world turns...... new episodes just released....
I see this as just interesting info. about yet another crazy boat industry fraud scheme and unless you've been personally damaged by C.M. & Co. it means little other that. I don't understand what ya'll are gettin all up in RD'S grill about, he's just passing along info. I would imagine there will be several to many, many twists and turns until this is settled, resolved, etc. and the damaged peeps hopefully made whole some day. In the end the "silent partner"/DOC may be left with some bruises as he now goes to the "school of hard knocks" since he's allegedly invested his $$$ "unknowingly" with a fraudulent bus. partner. At this point, who would want to claim knowledge of any of these problems mulvaney has created???

This is about how I see it.. I don't think ICB is gonna walk away and just point the finger and say "Well it was all him." At the end of the day the company is the company and I think they are going to take some bumps and bruises for it.

My main interest at this point is to see if Troy can turn it around, and what the end products will be under new management. I don't really care about the rest.

RD

Singleton

Reaction score
Stirring the pot.
It was posted on another site that Troy and Chris are “really good friends”. Who knows the actual truth, but I have never seen a new GM issue a press release about dismissing the guy he is replacing in the first sentence then thanking him in the second. Usually you state both parties mutually agreed...
Plus IMO the owner should of released a statement that included Troy taking over the GM duties.
Silent party can’t be silent with the degree of change going on at that company and the negative press.

JBS

Reaction score
This thread should be moved to the P&G section

What a bunch of BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dirtbag

Reaction score
I'm amazed you keep doing this RD... Every. Single. Time.
You post a news release about a boat company in the Lounge and it goes sideways by the fourth post. One of these days, you should just tell the boat company that if they want to send out an update in the Lounge, to do it themselves. That means take the time and initiative to have their PR or office person set up and account here, log in, and release the info. Let them deal with all of the subsequent bullshit to be spewed on their own time. How hard is it for them to do that??? Otherwise, they could pony up and become a paid advertiser, or just keep doing what they are doing. It hasn't been difficult to notice that only businesses that are reliable are on here. The boat builders are all Ponzi schemes anyways, right!?!?
hes not wrong

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna say this one more time...

IT'S A PRESS RELEASE, WRITTEN BY THEM.. I just posted it.

As for whether the guy knows, knew, know, I DUNNO! That's just what Troy told me. <--------

You guys read these posts and instantly make all these assumptions that I'm somehow going to bat for them, or claiming these things.. Read the text! "Troy said the guy didn't know" is very different than "The guy didn't know" (as in me claiming that as a fact I know to be true). Even though it was in the secondary posts I added it to the first to be more clear as well.

Now I am going to say something here though that you should pay attention too. I don't know how, I don't know why, I dunno what it is about this business.. For some reason there is a lot of things like this that happen, and the people actually DON'T KNOW.

Tim @ OCM was a prime example.. He got into people for millions of dollars.. Do you think any of the people that were fronting him large sums of cash for worthless titles of boats had any idea of what was going on? Or do you think Tim said whatever it was they needed to hear so that they felt "good" about it and sent the cash.

It's easy to say "Well if I invested, I'd be fully aware of what is going on." Somehow someway it does in fact happen more in this industry than you would expect.
dave what hes saying is they should have the balls to post it for themselves so you dont have to and you dont have any heat to take. I agree with him. But i also understand you are in the customer service business as well...double edged sword but in this case boat builders with failing reps ought to speak for themselves if they want something to turn around and not use your name buddy.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna say this one more time...

IT'S A PRESS RELEASE, WRITTEN BY THEM.. I just posted it.

As for whether the guy knows, knew, know, I DUNNO! That's just what Troy told me. <--------

You guys read these posts and instantly make all these assumptions that I'm somehow going to bat for them, or claiming these things.. Read the text! "Troy said the guy didn't know" is very different than "The guy didn't know" (as in me claiming that as a fact I know to be true). Even though it was in the secondary posts I added it to the first to be more clear as well.

Now I am going to say something here though that you should pay attention too. I don't know how, I don't know why, I dunno what it is about this business.. For some reason there is a lot of things like this that happen, and the people actually DON'T KNOW.

Tim @ OCM was a prime example.. He got into people for millions of dollars.. Do you think any of the people that were fronting him large sums of cash for worthless titles of boats had any idea of what was going on? Or do you think Tim said whatever it was they needed to hear so that they felt "good" about it and sent the cash.

It's easy to say "Well if I invested, I'd be fully aware of what is going on." Somehow someway it does in fact happen more in this industry than you would expect.

When CNN broadcasts fake news you/I/we blame CNN, not the source. People view you as an industry insider and likely assume you have more info than you may actually post or may actually have.

You are doing other people’s dirty work for them and there are no real PR winners in a situation like this. The best thing to do is to tell them to join and issue a press release.

Then they can clear the air, or say only what they want to say and nothing more. Let the poo get flung at them. The outcomes would be better for you and for the boat builder.

Last edited:

Daudioexpert

Reaction score
When CNN broadcasts fake news you/I/we blame CNN, not the source. You are doing other people’s dirty work for them.

Just so you know it is not fake news.
I asked Dave because it is a large forum. I am a fellow enthusiast that paid to have a boat built.
Interceptor boats has some very hard-working employees and I’m trying to help the company fix the process.
I’m aware of all the bad press and want to make the company strong and reliable again.
I have even reached out to Scott and talked to him .
I can’t change anything that has been done .
I am trying to make sure that standing orders are completed and vendors are made whole.

I understand the apprehension , all I can do is keep pushing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Just so you know it is not fake news.
I asked Dave because it is a large forum. I am a fellow enthusiast that paid to have a boat built.
Interceptor boats has some very hard-working employees and I’m trying to help the company fix the process.
I’m aware of all the bad press and want to make the company strong and reliable again.
I have even reached out to Scott and talked to him .
I can’t change anything that has been done .
I am trying to make sure that standing orders are completed and vendors are made whole.

I understand the apprehension , all I can do is keep pushing.

So you asked Dave to post this thread? If you aren’t affiliated with the company what validity does any of this carry? The ownership told you and you told Dave to tell his forum?

If you are trying to help them, stand up on your own (or even better with then ownership of Interceptor) and put out your own press release. Don’t use RD as a human shield to bolster credibility.

I’m not making any judgment on the validity of the “Breaking News” I have no idea who owns what or who owes who.

The dirty laundry has been airing out. If you want to “fix their process”, the company needs to take some accountability, shake some hands and kiss some babies and answer some lingering questions.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Its impossible to believe this silent partner didn't know about any of this. Someone with that kind of money is usually smart or crooked or both. This owner is probably family or friend who Chris signed over the company to due to his legal problems. Or did so long ago to avoid liability for things he knew he was doing wrong. Someone with that much money have money for a reason, because they are smart business men or women. They would have know about the issues. If they didn't do anything about it, they were in on it.

Crooks do crooked things. This new GM was probably told to get this "NEW" information out into the public hence him telling you.

Sorry RD, but if you really believe this story they have given you, you may be taken for a ride.

If they were hoping this type of publicity would help the company they would be wrong. But seems like this company has done allot of wrong so its par for the course.

In your defense though, you used allot of "I Believe" in your post which leads me to believe you don't know the hole story. To which you may not want to defend.
Never underestimate how naïve folks with money can often be in some of these situations. Drs are often loaded with cash, but have very little business sense. They often get into deals with "friends" that backfire in their face.

I say this from seeing local examples of it. The subdivision I live in is a golf course community. A Doc out of San Antonio financed his golf pro to buy the GC and clubhouse. Pro was a crook and the Doc got stuck with the property after it had been run into the ground.

Another local Dr got caught up in financing a $2M offshore fishing yacht for a "friend" that turned into a huge fiasco with the Doc left holding the bag on the boat and a ton of bills.

Seen several RE deals go south where Drs put up big cash and were left with bills and lawsuits against "their" property.

In most of these cases, the Drs wouldn't listen to family members that had business savvy and warned them not to get into these deals. For some reason crooks gravitate to other wise very smart folks with money and paint some glorious picture that never materializes leaving behind big bills and issues.

Sounds like Interceptor could be another one of these deals.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
So you asked Dave to post this thread? If you aren’t affiliated with the company what validity does any of this carry? The ownership told you and you told Dave to tell his forum?

If you are trying to help them, stand up on your own (or even better with then ownership of Interceptor) and put out your own press release. Don’t use RD as a human shield to bolster credibility.

I’m not making any judgment on the validity of the “Breaking News” I have no idea who owns what or who owes who.

The dirty laundry has been airing out. If you want to “fix their process”, the company needs to take some accountability, shake some hands and kiss some babies and answer some lingering questions.
He paid money to build an ICB, and if ICB tanks his ICB value is hurt. If ICB floats and succeeds, mo betta for ICB owner. I'd want ICB to succeed if I was in his shoes, with a better reputation and a NADA value available

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Never underestimate how naïve folks with money can often be in some of these situations. Drs are often loaded with cash, but have very little business sense. They often get into deals with "friends" that backfire in their face.

I say this from seeing local examples of it. The subdivision I live in is a golf course community. A Doc out of San Antonio financed his golf pro to buy the GC and clubhouse. Pro was a crook and the Doc got stuck with the property after it had been run into the ground.

Another local Dr got caught up in financing a $2M offshore fishing yacht for a "friend" that turned into a huge fiasco with the Doc left holding the bag on the boat and a ton of bills.

Seen several RE deals go south where Drs put up big cash and were left with bills and lawsuits against "their" property.

In most of these cases, the Drs wouldn't listen to family members that had business savvy and warned them not to get into these deals. For some reason crooks gravitate to other wise very smart folks with money and paint some glorious picture that never materializes leaving behind big bills and issues.

Sounds like Interceptor could be another one of these deals.

You may be right.

boatpi

Reaction score
BTW; NOT sure if they are even licensed to make boats now, see this:
INTERCEPTOR CUSTOM BOATS

MIC: ITX Status: Inactive
Company: INTERCEPTOR CUSTOM BOATS Company Official: MULVANIA, CHRIS
Parent Company:
Parent MIC:

Address: 29400 ENTERPRISE WAY City: LAKE ELSINORE
State: CA Zip: 92504
Phone: 9512451222
Fax:
In Business: 5/15/2007
Out of Business: 5/1/2018 Date Modified: 6/28/2018
Type: Inboard/Outboard, Sterndrive, Inboard/Outdrive

Addtional Address: FACTORY: 29400 ENTERPRISE WAY, LAKE ELSINORE, CA 925

So unless they have a NEW MIC Code ???

boatpi

Reaction score
And just some FYI, it seems more issues, legal wise in CA too?

http://www.mountain-news.com/news/article_66c99c0a-2578-11e9-8a17-dbe622a45011.html

Lake Arrowhead boaters who have stored their boat with Tige Watersports received an “Official Towing Notice” dated Jan. 18, 2019.

Tige Watersports is located at 29400 Enterprise Way, Lake Elsinore, CA.

This official notice was sent by TL4 RIV LLC, also known as Toy Locker Inc. The notice demanded that the boats be moved from the premises at 16831 Krameria Ave., Riverside, CA.

Customers who have stored their boats in this location can make arrangements to move their boat or to see the property by calling the Toy Locker office at 909-373-2918 or by emailing [email protected].

Mike Giuliano, owner of Toy Locker Inc. and the Riverside storage property, said he had begun eviction proceedings in January against Tige Watersports, owned by Chris Mulvania for the approximately 30,000 square feet which he rented from Giuliano in October 2018.

Giuliano alleges that Mulvania stored boats on his property outside the square footage footprint agreed on, and he wanted the Lake Arrowhead boat owners to remove their boats from his property.

Giuliano is planning to develop the Krameria Ave. location in the future.

The Mountain News received a copy of an email, dated Jan. 25, 2019, sent by [email protected] asking customers to disregard the notice and alleging that the sender was not affiliated with Tige Watersports.

The email referenced Tige Watersports’ recent relocation and said their phone lines have not been operational, and that Tige Watersports was working with their lawyer to get to the bottom of this issue.

The email was signed by Kathy Safaverdi, Tige Watersports. The phone number for Tige Watersports is 951-245-1222.

All attempts by the Mountain News to contact Chris Mulvania and Kathy Safaverdi of Tige Watersports via telephone and email have been unsuccessful as of press date.

boatpi

Reaction score
And more, IF you are missing a boat, look at this;

Kathy Safaverdi who works for Chris Mulvania of Tige Watersports/Lakeside Speed Marine was apparently lied to by her boss. The eviction court date was February 14, 2019. The Court ruling was for Chris Mulvania (Tige) to remove all property from the location at 16833 Krameria Avenue in Riverside by February 28th. The Sheriff officially locked them out of the property March 8th. There were still 59 boats on the ground at my property when they were locked out. She couldn't provide details because they were not being honest about the situation. The horrendous ways in which they had stored the boats have already led to many insurance claims. I've been doing my best to reach out to the remaining boat owners so that they can locate and find a safe homes for their boats. As recently as this past Tuesday, March 19th, at least two boat owners found their boats on the ground at my facility and their trailers under other boats in a temporary Moreno Valley location. I HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE who is still allowing Chris Mulvania (his employees, companies, etc...) to handle their boats DO A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THEIR BOAT/TRAILER BEFORE ALLOWING HIM TO COVER UP ANY DAMAGE THAT HE MAY HAVE CAUSED, ESPECIALLY BEFORE PUTTING THEM BACK IN THE WATER. I also ask that you do a thorough investigation of him and confront him on his past criminal & civil judgments.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
He paid money to build an ICB, and if ICB tanks his ICB value is hurt. If ICB floats and succeeds, mo betta for ICB owner. I'd want ICB to succeed if I was in his shoes, with a better reputation and a NADA value available

Then this ENTIRE thread and premise is hersay, biased and fake news, which is why he had RD post it to cover his ass since the info isn’t valid and makes no sense anyway :)

Since the “brand ambassador” liked your post, I’m assuming that is closer to the truth.

The guy has already gone after people for their negative comments about the situation in other threads, so I’m not giving anything he says much credibility.. and since this messaging did not even come from ownership of Interceptor, what is it really worth?

Last edited:

redone76

Reaction score
And more, IF you are missing a boat, look at this;

Kathy Safaverdi who works for Chris Mulvania of Tige Watersports/Lakeside Speed Marine was apparently lied to by her boss. The eviction court date was February 14, 2019. The Court ruling was for Chris Mulvania (Tige) to remove all property from the location at 16833 Krameria Avenue in Riverside by February 28th. The Sheriff officially locked them out of the property March 8th. There were still 59 boats on the ground at my property when they were locked out. She couldn't provide details because they were not being honest about the situation. The horrendous ways in which they had stored the boats have already led to many insurance claims. I've been doing my best to reach out to the remaining boat owners so that they can locate and find a safe homes for their boats. As recently as this past Tuesday, March 19th, at least two boat owners found their boats on the ground at my facility and their trailers under other boats in a temporary Moreno Valley location. I HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE who is still allowing Chris Mulvania (his employees, companies, etc...) to handle their boats DO A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THEIR BOAT/TRAILER BEFORE ALLOWING HIM TO COVER UP ANY DAMAGE THAT HE MAY HAVE CAUSED, ESPECIALLY BEFORE PUTTING THEM BACK IN THE WATER. I also ask that you do a thorough investigation of him and confront him on his past criminal & civil judgments.
Yikes...and the hits keep coming!

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
So, hi there....Ima new here and just catching up but have not started at post one of this thread....So, uh, Ultra Bought ICB and moved to Havasu?...er? :confused:

Who's Tim?

JK

Proceed

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Then this ENTIRE thread and premise is hersay, biased and fake news, which is why he had RD post it to cover his ass since the info isn’t valid and makes no sense anyway :)

Since the “brand ambassador” liked your post, I’m assuming my guess is closer to the truth.

The guy has already gone after people for their negative comments about the situation in other threads, so I’m not giving anything he says much credibility.. and since this messaging did not even come from ownership of Interceptor, what is it really worth?

That’s a lotta logic for a pretty simple statement of them firing Chris.. lol

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
That’s a lotta logic for a pretty simple statement of them firing Chris.. lol

And yet there are pages of relevant unanswered questions and reactions based on info that was not from the actual MFG themselves, but a third party. I don’t expect you have all the answers as you were just fed some of the info, but if the business actually wants to repair the damage done to the brand, it will take more than “Yea that guy was a problem, we fired him. Come place an order for a boat!”

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
And yet there are pages of relevant unanswered questions and reactions based on info that was not from the actual MFG themselves, but a third party. I don’t expect you have all the answers as you were just fed some of the info, but if the business actually wants to repair the damage done to the brand, it will take more than “Yea that guy was a problem, we fired him. Come place an order for a boat!”

I agree 100%

Daudioexpert

Reaction score
Is @Daudioexpert Troy? How come he does not clear this up with facts? Would help them move forward. He clearly sees this and is not a third party.

I don’t have all the facts.
The stuff I am aware of , I’m not allowed to comment on at this time..
I respect everyones concerns and understand the negatives.
Hopefully time and actions will show my true intent !!
I have a lot work to do .

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
And just some FYI, it seems more issues, legal wise in CA too?

http://www.mountain-news.com/news/article_66c99c0a-2578-11e9-8a17-dbe622a45011.html

Lake Arrowhead boaters who have stored their boat with Tige Watersports received an “Official Towing Notice” dated Jan. 18, 2019.

Tige Watersports is located at 29400 Enterprise Way, Lake Elsinore, CA.

This official notice was sent by TL4 RIV LLC, also known as Toy Locker Inc. The notice demanded that the boats be moved from the premises at 16831 Krameria Ave., Riverside, CA.

Customers who have stored their boats in this location can make arrangements to move their boat or to see the property by calling the Toy Locker office at 909-373-2918 or by emailing [email protected].

Mike Giuliano, owner of Toy Locker Inc. and the Riverside storage property, said he had begun eviction proceedings in January against Tige Watersports, owned by Chris Mulvania for the approximately 30,000 square feet which he rented from Giuliano in October 2018.

Giuliano alleges that Mulvania stored boats on his property outside the square footage footprint agreed on, and he wanted the Lake Arrowhead boat owners to remove their boats from his property.

Giuliano is planning to develop the Krameria Ave. location in the future.

The Mountain News received a copy of an email, dated Jan. 25, 2019, sent by [email protected] asking customers to disregard the notice and alleging that the sender was not affiliated with Tige Watersports.

The email referenced Tige Watersports’ recent relocation and said their phone lines have not been operational, and that Tige Watersports was working with their lawyer to get to the bottom of this issue.

The email was signed by Kathy Safaverdi, Tige Watersports. The phone number for Tige Watersports is 951-245-1222.

All attempts by the Mountain News to contact Chris Mulvania and Kathy Safaverdi of Tige Watersports via telephone and email have been unsuccessful as of press date.
I'm like 4 miles from the Krameria here in riverside

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I have zero ties to anyone, and sure as hell no legal background.

It sounds like Troy may have the helm of a ship in a storm. Hell of a time to take the wheel. Attorneys will sort out what is what, and WHO was what. I don't know what will transpire. All I can hope is that those who are innocent of wrong-doing are kept employed, and those who were wronged are made whole. I know that's wishful thinking. I'm not in the "Baller" category, but I like seeing the new boats built. My theory will always be Reagan-esq, new boats go to new owners, their old boats to new owners, etc. etc. I don't want to see people lose money and not get product, that stems the flow of the boating economy.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not so fast Kemosahbee! First off, the lawsuit is against Chris Mulvania DBA Interceptor Boats! Secondly, the business was transferred into Chris’s son’s name (Joshua Mulvania) just before he filed bankruptcy. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why and the Courts can see right through this! Legally, it is still owned by Joshua Mulvania. So, if you think Chris doesn’t still have his hands in Interceptor.......I’ve got an airstrip in Guyana I’ll sell you. There are 6 of us who have filed with the Riverside County District Attorney’s Office and this is hardly over. Not to mention that Chris along with his silent partner Kelly “T” collected hundreds of thousand of doe ray me to store over 100 boats from Lake Arrowhead to Riverside and indoor storage. These boats are not indoors and they only paid a down payment on the storage, but the owner allegedly never saw another dime. The boats are damaged and some have missing trailers. Nobody seems to know where the money went that was collected to store the boats. I spoke with Troy and he seems like a stand up guy. But this scandalous calamity has a long way to go! Got a shovel? If you have any info, or want to contact me: [email protected]

So what did Troy say when you told him you had filed against the company as well? Have you talked to Kelly at all?

That storage deal sounds like a total shit show. There are a couple of posts on here that a member deleted for some reason. One of them has quite a few details about that and it sounds criminal to say the least.

rrrr

Reaction score
Anyone stepping in and trying to bail out this rapidly sinking ship is a masochist or just daft. It's nuts to risk one's reputation by associating with an operation that was clearly criminal.

How could anyone see an upside in this?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yes RD; I had a very productive and civil conversation with Troy. He seems like a responsible individual, but that’s not going to help Interceptor Boats. Tige forcefully removed their boats from the Lake Elsinore property and now Germaine Marine is the distributor. I am being represented by two attorneys, plus the Riverside County DA is involved, so I am forbidden from contacting any of the principals on my own volition. Troy called me. Actually, a lot of people have called me after reading my OP on your website several months ago. I have collected a treasure trove of information, which I have passed on to my attorneys and the DA. I am not going to interfere with their investigations. The Bankruptcy Trustee also hired a law firm to perform forensics and discovery on Chris and the other players. So, all I can do is sit back and wait for this to play out. I did find it intriguing that Chris’s Bankruptcy Attorney has been replaced with a different Bankruptcy Attorney. I can only surmise that attorney saw the “forest from the tree’s” and doesn’t want anything to do with Chris. As far as the money man Kelly “T”? Ignorance doesn’t exonerate. The boat storage situation has criminality all over it!

What happened to the court day in Jan or Feb?

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I don’t have all the facts.
The stuff I am aware of , I’m not allowed to comment on at this time..
I respect everyones concerns and understand the negatives.
Hopefully time and actions will show my true intent !!
I have a lot work to do .

So, since you are a member here, why didn’t you come out and post who you are, what you do, and what direction the company is heading? You aren’t doing anything to build any kind of trust with the people you had Dave solicit on his own website. You wouldn’t even come out in the above post and say “yes, that’s who I am”. Good luck to you and the company. I don’t think you did anything positive with this “press release”.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
So what did Troy say when you told him you had filed against the company as well? Have you talked to Kelly at all?

That storage deal sounds like a total shit show. There are a couple of posts on here that a member deleted for some reason. One of them has quite a few details about that and it sounds criminal to say the least.
Recon complete.
There are a bunch of boats on that property.
The place looks like shit, semi abandoned.
The boats are all the way at the back of the lot under a “cover” lol. There are a few in the building too from what I could see.
Two sets of fencing, the one at the street looks fairly new, as do the signage.
FB61826C-CA5C-4F41-9D9D-0DC4A2AAD7B4.jpeg
74767EC3-C985-4141-AC60-97ECFFBF3440.jpeg
93CEF657-966F-475F-95A4-46C5786BF17D.jpeg
8D9969EC-AB16-4854-B237-20C50B2BD46B.jpeg
2B2F2235-7E04-4E37-9998-46E150F9B911.jpeg
5748DF1B-5428-4EFE-9E04-01996A3DC280.jpeg

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
If anyone thinks that they are going to get into the boat business to make money, dont. If boat stands for break out another thousand. Boat manufacturing usually means break out another million. I dont know if these guys get into it thinking that they will get rich and then make poor choices when it doesnt work out or if their lifestyle forces their hand. Either way let this be a psa. You will not make money building custom boats. Treat it as creating art and dont worry about the money and you will be much better off.