WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Breaking - Interceptor Custom Boats

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Why’s the guy with a judgement advocating for Chris to become a fugitive? Lol

Whole thing stinks and probably has 38 sides.

People really need to do a better job of watching their money and toys/assets. How the hell do you own a boat, plane, car, horse, motorcycle etc and not know its whereabouts constantly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone with more disposable income than than you or me will come along soon and answer that question.

At some point, time is a person’s most valuable commodity. I don’t have enough money to have that issue.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
The Lake Arrowhead Association recommended the deal with Chris Mulvania. Allegedly, the deals were brokered on an individual basis. In all of my posts, can anyone point out one fallacy in my representations? No.....you can't! I couldn't make this shit up, even in my widest imagination. There's a reason why I stayed off this website since my original OP last October. There was too much negativity and sarcasm. I'm not a paper tiger, but lets call bullshit.....bullshit! I was reluctant to post on RDP, but I'm glad I did, because many victims contacted me and I was able to help them out. Plus, the information I have been able to collect is enormous. Some on this site and most from those who have called me. Obviously, there are a lot of people who just can't decipher "the forest from the tree's."
I will make this statement, and definitely in no disrespect towards you, nor any others who may be involved in legal proceedings. I think lots of people may be like myself, and just have a hard time wrapping their head around the situation. Not just that someone can be so devious, not just the sheer numbers of those effected, and not just the damages that could be incurred buy one person's misrepresentation of their abilities or facilities. That's a whole lot of goings on of one shop...group of people or individual. Also, some find it hard to believe that boats are moved by people other than the owners. I can't speak to the boating end of it, but with cars in areas of seasonal homes it can be common. So I guess, given the right funds and situation, it could be the same.

I'm not saying it's all true, I'm not saying it's false. I think the truth lies in whatever the court and attorneys will decide. In the end, the legal representation will be the only ones to come out ahead. The ones wronged will be lucky to get some compensation, but probably not enough. The ones made to owe, will probably shield themselves financially, using more funds to do so.

milkmoney

Reaction score
The Lake Arrowhead Association recommended the deal with Chris Mulvania. Allegedly, the deals were brokered on an individual basis. In all of my posts, can anyone point out one fallacy in my representations? No.....you can't! I couldn't make this shit up, even in my widest imagination. There's a reason why I stayed off this website since my original OP last October. There was too much negativity and sarcasm. I'm not a paper tiger, but lets call bullshit.....bullshit! I was reluctant to post on RDP, but I'm glad I did, because many victims contacted me and I was able to help them out. Plus, the information I have been able to collect is enormous. Some on this site and most from those who have called me. Obviously, there are a lot of people who just can't decipher "the forest from the tree's."
Would that be the hundred acre wood ...???

[emoji41][emoji39][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

rrrr

Reaction score
Wouldn’t the original party make sure Chris had a facility to store 70 boats on a rack?

His ability to scam others rested on a foundation of apparent legitimacy.

I don't know the timeline, but the guy was a dealer for Tige boats, and probably had a flooring display and stock of Tige rollbar boats worth more than a million dollars. I've seen photos of the facility.

Anyone walking into the store would gain the impression it was a well run genuine business.

rrrr

Reaction score
The Lake Arrowhead Association recommended the deal with Chris Mulvania. Allegedly, the deals were brokered on an individual basis. In all of my posts, can anyone point out one fallacy in my representations?

No.....you can't! I couldn't make this shit up, even in my widest imagination. There's a reason why I stayed off this website since my original OP last October. There was too much negativity and sarcasm. I'm not a paper tiger, but lets call bullshit.....bullshit!

Scott, there are people on this website that posted speculation a young woman who went missing and is presumed dead after a boat collision on Labor Day weekend faked her disappearance and is hiding in Mexico.

There's no shortage of nonsense and shit stirrers on RDP.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
His ability to scam others rested on a foundation of apparent legitimacy.

I don't know the timeline, but the guy was a dealer for Tige boats, and probably had a flooring display and stock of Tige rollbar boats worth more than a million dollars. I've seen photos of the facility.

Anyone walking into the store would gain the impression it was a well run genuine business.

Same shit Tim did. Smoke and mirrors.

rrrr

Reaction score
Probably. A PI called and wanted personal info on Chris. He stated that Chris is avoiding a lawsuit that was served by a client involved in the boat storage fiasco. Chris did the same with me in our lawsuit and that’s partially why I was granted a $380,000 judgement. Looks like Chris didn’t learn from that.

One of the main reasons monetary damages are assessed in financial fraud cases is to deter a defendant from repeating his crimes.

More than a few negative comments were made about the amount you were awarded, saying it was excessive and overly punitive.

Now that it's become plain that Mulvania is just another shitbag criminal, perhaps they realize that judgement wasn't excessive after all.

rrrr

Reaction score
This is from the original thread about Mulvania and Interceptor Boats. What a surprise.

621341-584a1b7edbe9ea5e3bf5a6768d980283.jpg

I’m truly sorry this gentleman had such a bad experience! Chris finished my new deck boat recently and I love it . I know there’s always 2 sides to every story.
I’m very happy with my boat.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
This was suppose to be my retirement present after 36 years in the fire service. I was excited to utilize the boat for my son to wakeboard. 3 years came and went and so did my son (to the Navy overseas). I went 3 years with a $110,000 broken boat that wouldn’t plane, with fuel gauges and a $2500 GPS that didn’t work. Plus the Bimini top collapsed on the maiden voyage. I transfered the entire cost of the boat to Chris’s account on May 30, 2014. When Chris delivered my boat to me on May 31, 2014 at Lake Mohave; I say “how long do I have to get insurance on the boat?” Chris reply’s “it doesn’t have insurance.” I counter reply with “are you kidding me! You towed my $110,000 boat across the desert with no insurance?” Chris stated he would bring the 7 year warranty when he delivered the boat. I asked him where the warranty was. Chris says “my attorney is working on new verbiage and I will provide it to you when he’s done.” I never received the warranty. Fortunately, I was covered under the Beverly-Song California Lemon Law. Chris made overtures to fix the boat under his fictional 7-year warranty, but he never did. There was nothing but excuse after excuse after excuse on Chris’s part. So, I file a lawsuit, which cost me $50,000. A paralegal shows up at the first court hearing stating Chris was out of the country. Bullshit! Then there are 13 more hearings and no Chris or any representation. Each hearing the Judge increased the damages. $160,000; then $180,000; then $220,000; then $260,000; then $280,000 and finally $380,000. I was told by my attorney not to touch the boat for this 3 years. The hearings finally end and I take the boat to Nordic. They fix everything and put trim tabs on the boat. Everything works now. I’ve never seen a dime from Chris and I probably never will. Especially when he goes to jail! Believe me, the white paper $380,000 judgement plus the $50,000 in attorney fees is not worth the years of frustration and disappointment this has put me through. Now Chris transfers Interceptor into his name and files for bankruptcy again (his third time). I could either watch my white paper $380,000 judgement against this scum bag disappear, or hire more attorneys to fight him and maybe block Chris’s bankruptcy. Or, at the very least, have my judgement discharged from the bankruptcy. This will likely cost me another $15,000-$20,000 in attorney fee’s. In the end I will have a white piece of paper with a $380,000 judgement. Perhaps people still feel this doesn’t equate to a $380,000 judgement, which is not what I wanted. But a Judge working within the constraints of the law felt this is what I deserve. All I wanted and paid for, was a working $110,000 deck boat. Unfortunately, that’s not what I got. Chris is a professional scam artist and lies at every turn. In the first bankruptcy hearing Chris is asked by the Trustee why he never challenged my suit. He states “I didn’t have the funds to fight it.” In the second hearing my attorney asked Chris if he knew of the $380,000 judgement against him. Reply “not until I saw it on a website.” Suceeding question “Why did you not know and why did you not show up to court.” Reply “I guess my attorney’s didn’t do their job.” So which is it? Could he not afford an attorney or did his (fictional) attorneys not do their job? This is all in the transcripts. It’s not as though I’m the only one in the long list of people who have been defrauded and stolen from. Matt and Anthony put down $30,000 and $59,000 respectfully and never received a boat! At least I got a boat. Then Chris sells the boat Matt put his $30,000 down on to another couple. This boat broke down on them every time and they ultimately traded it in on a Nordic boat. You know they lost money on that deal. Now we have the boat storage fiasco! This situation is extremely demonstrous and will hopefully put handcuffs on Christopher Mulvania in the near future. Oh.....lets not forget about Sean O’Connor. Who’s Interceptor/Eliminator deck boat broke in two on his maiden voyage near Topock and his best friend was thrown from the boat and is permanently injured. Who knows where that lawsuit is!?!?!? Like I said “I will probably never see a dime from my $380,000 judgement. But I want that judgement to hang over Chris’s head for the rest of his life!

But Mr Gould, Chris has been fired from Interceptor. It’s all good now.

A guy that bought a boat from them told us so :).

Meaney77

Reaction score
Crazy story to read through, their sure are some slime balls out there.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
This was suppose to be my retirement present after 36 years in the fire service. I was excited to utilize the boat for my son to wakeboard. 3 years came and went and so did my son (to the Navy overseas). I went 3 years with a $110,000 broken boat that wouldn’t plane, with fuel gauges and a $2500 GPS that didn’t work. Plus the Bimini top collapsed on the maiden voyage. I transfered the entire cost of the boat into Chris’s account on May 30, 2014. When Chris delivered my boat to me on May 31, 2014 at Lake Mohave; I say “how long do I have to get insurance on the boat?” Chris reply’s “it doesn’t have insurance.” I counter reply with “are you kidding me! You towed my $110,000 boat across the desert with no insurance?” Chris stated he would bring the 7 year warranty when he delivered the boat. I asked him where the warranty was? Chris says “my attorney is working on new verbiage and I will provide it to you when he’s done.” I never received the warranty. Fortunately, I was covered under the Beverly-Song California Lemon Law. Chris made overtures to fix the boat under his fictional 7-year warranty, but he never did. There was nothing but excuse after excuse after excuse on Chris’s part. So, I file a lawsuit, which cost me $50,000. A paralegal shows up at the first court hearing stating Chris was out of the country. Bullshit! Then there are 13 more hearings and no Chris or any representation. Each hearing the Judge increased the damages. $160,000; then $180,000; then $220,000; then $260,000; then $280,000 and finally $380,000. I was told by my attorney not to touch the boat for this 3 years. The hearings finally end and I take the boat to Nordic. They fix everything and put trim tabs on the boat. Everything works now. I’ve never seen a dime from Chris and I probably never will. Especially when he goes to jail! Believe me, the white paper $380,000 judgement plus the $50,000 in attorney fees is not worth the years of frustration and disappointment this has put me through. Now Chris transfers Interceptor into his name and files for bankruptcy again (his third time). I could either watch my white paper $380,000 judgement against this scum bag disappear, or hire more attorneys to fight him and maybe block Chris’s bankruptcy. Or, at the very least, have my judgement discharged from the bankruptcy. This will likely cost me another $15,000-$20,000 in attorney fee’s. In the end; I will have a white piece of paper with a $380,000 judgement. Perhaps people still feel this doesn’t equate to a $380,000 judgement, which is not what I wanted. But a Judge working within the constraints of the law felt this is what I deserve. All I wanted and paid for, was a working $110,000 deck boat. Unfortunately, that’s not what I got. Chris is a professional scam artist and lies at every turn. In the first bankruptcy hearing Chris is asked by the Trustee why he never challenged my suit. He states “I didn’t have the funds to fight it.” In the second hearing my attorney asked Chris if he knew of the $380,000 judgement against him. Reply “not until I saw it on a website.” Suceeding question “Why did you not know and why did you not show up to court.” Reply “I guess my attorney’s didn’t do their job.” So which is it? Could he not afford an attorney or did his (fictional) attorneys not do their job? This is all in the transcripts. It’s not as though I’m the only one in the long list of people who have been defrauded and stolen from. Matt and Anthony put down $30,000 and $59,000 respectfully and never received a boat! At least I got a boat. Then Chris sells the boat Matt put his $30,000 down on to another couple. This boat broke down on them every time and they ultimately traded it in on a Nordic boat. You know they lost money on that deal. Now we have the boat storage fiasco! This situation is extremely demonstrous and will hopefully put handcuffs on Christopher Mulvania in the near future. Oh.....lets not forget about Sean O’Connor. Who’s Interceptor/Eliminator deck boat broke in two on his maiden voyage near Topock and his best friend was thrown from the boat and is permanently injured. Who knows where that lawsuit is!?!?!?

Chris was a used car salesman before he got into the boat business. He should have stayed a used car salesman. He would probably be a multi millionaire by now!

Like I said “I will probably never see a dime from my $380,000 judgement.” But I want that judgement to hang over Chris’s head for the rest of his life!

The used Eliminator fun deck that broke apart in Needles was running at a good clip up river, caught air, and stuffed the nose like a sugar scoop. Have neighbors that saw it happen, I wouldn't call that an Interceptor boats issue. Carry on....

Daudioexpert

Reaction score
But Mr Gould, Chris has been fired from Interceptor. It’s all good now.

A guy that bought a boat from them told us so :).

I never said it’s all good .

The staff and I are doing the best we can with the cards that have been dealt.
We are still manufacturing existing orders.
Kathy is doing everything in her power to deal with the Arrowhead fiasco.
We have mechanics working servicing boats daily except for Sunday and Monday.
When the services are complete we are transporting them up the hill.

If there are any boat mechanics looking for work we have plenty to do .

Please private message me.

I’m not making excuses for what has happened , we are just trying to take care of people.

River Runnin

Captain Of Havasu’s Coolest Boat
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I need to delete all my posts. Once again, if anyone needs to contact me in regards to this case, please email me at [email protected] or call at 805-586-4868. Thanks to all who helped us in this dilemma. Take care.
What happened? — someone get butt hurt?? o_O Er what??

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I never said it’s all good .

The staff and I are doing the best we can with the cards that have been dealt.
We are still manufacturing existing orders.
Kathy is doing everything in her power to deal with the Arrowhead fiasco.
We have mechanics working servicing boats daily except for Sunday and Monday.
When the services are complete we are transporting them up the hill.

If there are any boat mechanics looking for work we have plenty to do .

Please private message me.

I’m not making excuses for what has happened , we are just trying to take care of people.

I get it, but this announcement was all premature. Have RD delete this thread. No good for Interceptor is going to come out of it.

The best thing for you to do is start posting in the boat building sub-forum and show the boats you are working on completing.

Daudioexpert

Reaction score
I get it, but this announcement was all premature. Have RD delete this thread. No good for Interceptor is going to come out of it.

The best thing for you to do is start posting in the boat building sub-forum and show the boats you are working on completing.

I appreciate your input for sure.
I thought it necessary to at least let the public know of the changes.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I appreciate your input for sure.
I thought it necessary to at least let the public know of the changes.

I understand the intent was good. With the amount that seems to be going on, and the issues the company is dealing with, issue an official press release with an update, and end it there. There will still be lingering questions, but at least you can control that conversation.

Daudioexpert

Reaction score
I'd agree, but honestly its not doing anybody any good. It is like @Daudioexpert against the world.

LoL, it kinda feels that way too !

Everyone works very hard to be able to afford to play/own our toys.

I understand that a lot of the comments are out of frustration and aggravation.

River Runnin

Captain Of Havasu’s Coolest Boat
Reaction score
I highly recommend that Dave pull down this thread. This is for everone’s benefit, including the future of Interceptor Boats. Dave....call me ASAP! Check your voicemail. Thank you
What are you saying?... are you gonna rush out now and build or buy a boat from Interceptor??

j21black

Reaction score
He wants (some) of his money. If Interceptor goes away he will never see a dime.

Nailed it - Also his earlier post, his "dream team" very likely could have asked him to remove it. Not saying that is the case, purely speculation, but it has been quoted and will not go away unless the thread goes poof or the person who quoted it deletes it.

This is why I don't want to see it go away. I understand he is rightfully holding owners of the parties that did not honor their contracts, warranties, whatever accountable for their actions.

Shouldn't we do the same with him? He is the one who is pushing this to be deleted, after he posted something that "maybe" he shouldn't have?

Just my thoughts, and why would Dave call you Scott? At this point there is no reason to. Just like he wouldn't call the guy and get his side of the story.

And for the record I'm on your side in this thing, but you can't take back words you have said or posted online.

cb5505

Reaction score
I would really like to see this all play out and people made whole again. Like previous posts, we all work hard for the things we own and want to do with family and friends.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

If I delete the thread then LOF is gonna day I am now covering for Interceptor. Lol

It’s a press release that’s all. They are trying to put distance between themselves and Chris, and for good reason. As more and more things are coming out this isn’t any longer a case of the typical robbing Peter to pay Paul.

This is criminal at the very least and depending on how some of the Tahoe storage fiasco plays out might actually be on par with OCM Tim.

I talked to Troy ten or fifteen minutes ago. I told him if it was me (seeing some of the deleted posts in this thread) I would get up from that desk and walk out the front door and never return.

He said he’s obligated to try and turn this ship around. He had several people that had bought boats that he basically vouched for the company and he can’t leave them twisting in the wind. (People taking him at his word that they would be ok if they bought a boat from ICB) I can respect that, and I hope he can pull it off.

If he does he’s gonna win the MVP for the West Coast Perfomance Boat Industry for 2019-2020.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
If I delete the thread then LOF is gonna day I am now covering for Interceptor. Lol

It’s a press release that’s all. They are trying to put distance between themselves and Chris, and for good reason. As more and more things are coming out this isn’t any long we a case of the typical robbing Peter to pay Paul. This is criminal at the very least and depending on how some of the Tahoe storage fiasco plays out might actually be on par with OCM Tim.

I talked to Troy ten or fifteen minutes ago. I told him if it was me (seeing some of the deleted posts in this thread) I would get up from that desk and walk out the front door and never return.

He said he’s obligated to try and tune this ship around. He had several people that had bought boats that he basically vouched for the company and he can’t leave them twisting in the wind. I can respect that, and I hope he can pull it off.

No I wouldn't actually. I advocated for it above (post #176). Just let them make their own announcements. This thread is/was punishment enough for them and the brand.

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
P***ies take ownership of wut has been said. This site isn't for people to post then delete cuz there mouth overloaded there ass. Or to post an delete cuz you don't like the direction you posts are goin. If that's the case just stay off the site all together. Let it ALL ride RD!! To you deleters Be careful wut u ask/post! U Should join the Clinton team

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Only area of my life I have that problem is tools... I have so many tools loaned out I can’t even start to think where they are at. The new policy is much more simple. No you can’t borrow it :)
Yes, but isn't it great when someone returns something you don't even remember lending them? It's like Christmas! A "new" to you tool you didn't buy...kinda;)

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Only area of my life I have that problem is tools... I have so many tools loaned out I can’t even start to think where they are at. The new policy is much more simple. No you can’t borrow it :)
What about a lendable trailer? Those are getting hard to come by from what I hear. I already have a shit ton of tools

Singleton

Reaction score
Worked all day and check-in on this and poof posts are gone.
Always tell my kids once you say it or type it you can take it back so think before you type or speak.

I have done the opposite a few times on this site, best way to deal with it, man up, admit your wrong and move on. The minute you delete posts without saying why you look worse.

mudpuppy

Reaction score
Why do so many people not proof read what they wrote before clicking submit?. Some of the verbiage on here makes no sense at all.

Joker

Reaction score
Worked all day and check-in on this and poof posts are gone.
Always tell my kids once you say it or type it you can take it back so think before you type or speak.

I have done the opposite a few times on this site, best way to deal with it, man up, admit your wrong and move on. The minute you delete posts without saying why you look worse.

These posts you speak of have been intercepted to protect the guilty.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
For the record.......I do not regret anything I posted! Honestly, The deleting of my posts has nothing to do with me. I asked Dave to call me and all I got was an accidental call from him. I wouldn’t ASSume too much. After reading some of the arrogant and disrespectful comments, any further updates you’ll need to find out on your own. Bye Felicia!
Ahhh...bless your heart

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mudpuppy

Reaction score
Now you’ve pissed of MilkMoney. His fingers are so fat he hits ert just to type an r.

I know it may seem picky, but with all the talk of social media making the current generation illiterate when it comes to communication, if we can't set a standard then who can?