WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where's Doug????

dougiebear111

Reaction score
What's next up Doug? Anymore cool boats lined up for next week?:thumbup:

Picking up another F-32 in Atlanta next week. It's a referral from Brad at E-ticket. Picking up a new Howard next weekend for Mon. the 1st delivery in Havasu. Then off to norhtern Michigan to get a Premier pontoon for Havasu delivery. Next 2 weeks will be busy.

UHHH SUCKA

Reaction score
You built it. Why no 20s?

:D......wasn't ordered with them! Probably one of the only M-Series ordered without the bling!! Got two coming up here in the next 2-3 weeks that are going to be pimped out.

Last edited:

dougiebear111

Reaction score
Picked up this DCB F-32 in Gainsville Ga. You can't really tell from the pics but, it is white with blue and a little grey flames. I have been told this was mostly a Havasu boat, was sold about a year ago and went to Ga.. Now its back. Delivered to a home in the Refuge. I cant say this trip was uneventful. If you look closely at the 2 pics, you will see a major difference.

pic 1
dcb f-32 alt.jpg

pic 2
dcb f-32 atl3.jpg

Halfway home the trasnmission gernaded itself. Had to be towed back to OKC. I figured this truck was done, so I left there with a new one. Can't say it was in the cards, but you gotta do, what ya gotta do to deliver as promised. Delivery made a couple of hours later than planned, but same day. Customer very happy.

dcb f-32 atl2.jpg

Blasted off to Howard to pick up yet another magnificent boat. This on will be delivered here in Havasu shortly. (waiting for call) Once this gets to its new home, I am off to Michigan for the next one. I will be driving within 2 miles of Douglas Mi.. Anyone who knows what is in Douglas Mi. should be jealous of me, because I am planning on stopping. Hope to take plenty of pics for everyones viewing pleasure.

howard fortin.jpg

howard fortin 2.jpg

Blubyu

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck! You def got your use out of the old one. Be safe out there man.

You like the new truck better? Pull better than your old truck?

DaBank

Reaction score
Picked up this DCB F-32 in Gainsville Ga. You can't really tell from the pics but, it is white with blue and a little grey flames. I have been told this was mostly a Havasu boat, was sold about a year ago and went to Ga.. Now its back. Delivered to a home in the Refuge. I cant say this trip was uneventful. If you look closely at the 2 pics, you will see a major difference.

pic 1
View attachment 260548

pic 2
View attachment 260549

Halfway home the trasnmission gernaded itself. Had to be towed back to OKC. I figured this truck was done, so I left there with a new one. Can't say it was in the cards, but you gotta do, what ya gotta do to deliver as promised. Delivery made a couple of hours later than planned, but same day. Customer very happy.

View attachment 260550

Blasted off to Howard to pick up yet another magnificent boat. This on will be delivered here in Havasu shortly. (waiting for call) Once this gets to its new home, I am off to Michigan for the next one. I will be driving within 2 miles of Douglas Mi.. Anyone who knows what is in Douglas Mi. should be jealous of me, because I am planning on stopping. Hope to take plenty of pics for everyones viewing pleasure.

View attachment 260551

View attachment 260552

Tell Peter hi, he has built me 2 boats. Frank

dougiebear111

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck! You def got your use out of the old one. Be safe out there man.

You like the new truck better? Pull better than your old truck?

Much nicer truck, and a pullin' bitch. Pulled that F-32 home a the trans. only downshifted once. Incredible. Thanks

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Truck. Don't tell Pokey that your going to Douglas... he will want to tag along.

<<<< Always enjoy your adventures. Drive safe. :thumbup:

Zaairman

Tig ole bitties
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the ZF6. Did you keep that truck or trade it off? Hows the mileage with the new truck?

dougiebear111

Reaction score
I am back from Michigan. Picked up this huge Premier 290. This bad boy is 10 ft wide. When I dropped it off we removed the shrink wrap to unveil the most plush floating formal living romm/bar I have ever seen on a boat. This thing is amazing. It is a Havasu boat, so keep an eye out for it. Yes that is a frozen solid marina. I had to laugh, I have a sunburned nose due to the fact we were on the lake last Sunday.I had to rub it in that we get to use our stuff virtually all year round. The guy and his wife expressed some interest in coming out to where the sun actually shines and you can see the ground. they were good sports about it as most of the Northeasterners are.

michigan toon 1.jpg

michigan toon.jpg

michigan marina.jpg

Oh, as far as Douglas Mi.. I probably was expecting way too much. Don't get me wrong, the place was amazing. Pete was very nice,busy. I just think I had visions of, like a ferrari dealer on steroids, with big, bad-ass boats all over the place. Not so much. If you didn't have an address you would drive right by it. Inside the building is absolutely amazing. Skaters everywhere is all different states of completetion. Pete was actually modifying one of the plugs. Very much a hands on guy. New builds, repairs, repaints, trailer builds, the place was amazing. Would not recommend it a tourist stop, but for the boat junkie:thumbup::thumbup:.

dougiebear111

Reaction score
Picked up this beauty in Parker this morning. Brought it up to Havasu for service.

dcb mach 26.jpg

dougiebear111

Reaction score
Picked this Ultra up in Houston for Preston (Horizon Motorsports). Its running a 525 XR package. He is going to try to have it cleaned up by next weekend. Looked to be a pretty nice boat. Someone going to score a beauty.

ultra shadow.jpg

dougiebear111

Reaction score
Cobra sold this little Razor 230 to a guy in Albany N.Y..Delivered to an address that George Washington had been to. A little 2-lane unlined road out in the middle of the countryside, kinda cool. Had a strange weather incident this trip. It was 72 degrees in Cleveland Oh. at 3;00 AM. Drove west on I-90 150 miles and it was 38 degrees. My Havasu shorts just weren't cutting it, it was freakin cold.

Cobra razor 230 new york.jpg

DC HOWARD

Reaction score
Doug, it was nice meeting you today.Helping Gene is always fun..:)

dougiebear111

Reaction score
It was nice meeting you as well. Gene called me last night and recruited me to move some stuff into the street fair Wed. night. I just can't tell that guy no.

DC HOWARD

Reaction score
I got two howard stickers for moving that boat. the things we do for people, you just can't say no too! See you at the Street Fair!

dougiebear111

Reaction score
I brought this magnificent Donzi in yesterday from San Diego. Dropped it off amongst some realy nice stuff at the Nautical. The boat is registered for the poker run, should be a pretty good runner with Merc 700s and NXTs.

Donzi 38 blue.jpg

This Fountian, I will be launching and retrieving this weekend. It too will be in the poker run. This thing is immaculate for a 1998. Its runnig HP 500s.

38 fountian valet.jpg

Now I am off to move a Howard into the street fair. Hope to see some of you peeps out today.

dougiebear111

Reaction score
This M-31 finally made it to its home in Oklahoma. New owner was so happy to see it, he immediately hooked it to his new hauler. What a beautful sight.

dcb M-31 orange.jpg

dougiebear111

Reaction score
On Friday I took this little Gekko ski boat to Sun Country Ontario as the front end of a Sun Country round trip. Ended bringing back 2 trailers.

gekko.jpg

My wife and I buzzed up to Bullhead Sunday to pick up this 27' Hallett to take to Irwindale for service.

hallett 279 foster.jpg

Dropped off Hallett, went down to California Skiier in Lake Elsinore to pick up this cool little MB B-52. It got delivered to Nogales Az. this morning to an import/export service for transport to Mexico. Seems some Mexicans have some money. I have delivered several boats to the border the last couple of years.

mb b-52.jpg

dougiebear111

Reaction score
The owners of that Hallett Have another one at their home in Tahoe. I will be taking it up there later in the month. Yea, 2 Hallett 270s. The bullhead boat has a 525 in it, the Tahoe one has a Phaff 800 in it.

UHHH SUCKA

Reaction score
Seems some Mexicans have some money. I have delivered several boats to the border the last couple of years.

We don't have money, we have Pesos:D

milkmoney

Reaction score
are you about ready to put on another truck?....and thanks for always sharing your stuff..:thumbup:

dougiebear111

Reaction score
These are Wednesdays tows. The Tyrex from Horizon Motorsports was taken to str8up Motorsports in Grand Terrace for a custom roll bar.

tyrex yellow.jpg

This nice little Bennington got picked up at Sun Country, Ontario and delivered to Sun Country, Havasu.

bennington 22.jpg

dougiebear111

Reaction score
Sun Country turn around again. Moved this little Sea Ray from Havasu to Ontario. Brand new, wait for it................ about 35K. I was amazed!

sea ray 190.jpg

This little Skeeter 210 is outfitted with a big Yamaha 250 hanging on the back. Should haul ass.

skeeter 21.jpg

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Doug
I just found your killa thred... thanks for sharing... I love the road stories... always an adventure when you travel with me !!!!!

just curious, what you and the wife do to entertain yourselves on the long hauls ??? XM, dvd's ?? Killer gig, something to think about when its time to quit the regular job ????

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Doug, thanks for the updates. Safe travels:thumbsup

dougiebear111

Reaction score
Doug
I just found your killa thred... thanks for sharing... I love the road stories... always an adventure when you travel with me !!!!!

just curious, what you and the wife do to entertain yourselves on the long hauls ??? XM, dvd's ?? Killer gig, something to think about when its time to quit the regular job ????

My wife does not usually go with me. She will go on a weekend when its only a short trip. She has a regular full time job. Thanks for the kind words.

dougiebear111

Reaction score
Picked up this Mastercraft X-80 in Scottsdale AZ. Buzzed it up to Whitefish MT. The owner says he is tired of the crowded lakes in AZ and is going to boat up north for the summer. He is actually Canadian, his wife is from AZ, and the in-laws are down here, so do the math

x-80 to mt.jpg

This lake is huge. I logged about 60 miles to get from the south end to the north end. I believe it it called "Flathead Lake". there are beachfront homes around it and there are even homes on the various islands on the lake.

kalispell MT.jpg

I got back from MT and picked up this DCB F-29 to take to El Cajon for some service work. Always nice to see those guys.

dcb f-29 transom damage.jpg

About 6 miles away, I picked up this cool little Ultra Deckboat for Horizon Motorsports. They consinged to sell it for the owner.

ultra 23 deck.jpg

No rest for the wicked. Off to MO, OK and IN for the rest of the week.

milkmoney

Reaction score
very cool, want to put on a another truck yet?

dougiebear111

Reaction score
Delivered this bad-ass 28' Playcraft toon with a.....................wait for it.............................525/XR package. This is one bad MOFO! The trailer was delivered to Horizon Motorsports by the Competitive guy. I took the trailer to the Playcraft factory in MO.. They put the boat on the trailer and I delivered it to Oklahoma City to a very happy customer. I met the guy that holds the pontoon speed record at the LOTO shootout. Seemed cool enough, but you could tell he had one screw about a half of turn loose. Anyone who goes 90+ in a pontoon boat I would expect nothing less.

playcraft 525.jpg