WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump shot at AGAIN

rcmike

Reaction score
Trump must have really lost that debate if they are trying to kill him again..

Can someone explain how a random dude got an AK onto a golf course where Trump was golfing? Then exchange of gunfire with "possibly a SS agent"..

Then suspect escaped?

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Trump must have really lost that debate if they are trying to kill him again..

Can someone explain how a random dude got an AK onto a golf course where Trump was golfing? Then exchange of gunfire with "possibly a SS agent"..

Then suspect escaped?
I heard they had someone in custody for questioning.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
It has been confirmed by Fox News (and reported on CNN) that the secret service saw the man with a gun, and the Secret Service ended up firing at the man. He dropped the gun and fled. So all shots were possibly fired by the Secret Service.

Andy B.

Reaction score
It wasn't an assassination attempt like the earlier poster stated miles away.
Don't believe anything the SS says......

boatpi

Reaction score
Local news said they found AK and a Go Pro. and now the shots heard were shots fired by SS agent at suspect with AK. GOOD!

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

Andy B.

Reaction score
Current news reports say Assassination attempt! Total Threat by the loonies in this country probably stoked by the left and all their lies, bullshit and their fear of losing the White House.
So he was doing servalence miles away? I just don’t trust the news even fox....

PaPaG

Reaction score
What ever this ends up being, I hope and pray that all attempts or possible attempts on ANY POLITICIAN IN OFFICE or RUNNING FOR OFFICE including the side I cannot stand NEVER has serious threats or attempts on their lives. (I know wishful thinking with our crazy society but one can hope).

PaPaG

Reaction score
So he was doing servalence miles away? I just don’t trust the news even fox....
According to the Secret Service report he was within a shot distance, if he was miles away I doubt the SS would have seen him and shot at him as is verified by multiple LEO entities.

rcmike

Reaction score
It wasn't an assassination attempt like the earlier poster stated miles away.
Don't believe anything the SS says......
The initial gunfire took place on the golf course where Trump was playing. Supposedly, this ninja style mid 60s shooter managed to escape the SS, and flee, and was caught in the next county by a Sherrif deputy.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Was Trump shot at or were shots fired in the proximity of where Trump was at?

PaPaG

Reaction score
Assassin had muzzle pushed through fence towards the next hole Trump was going to (he was 300-500 yards away from the shooter at the time), thankfully SS goes a hole or two ahead of the President to spot and clear anything suspicious, secret service saw the guy and ran towards him and took shots at Assassin, they found an AK with scope along with gopro and 2 backpacks with content undisclosed in the bushes where he was. Thankfully someone saw him jump into a black vehicle and got a picture....thats how they caught him IDing him thankfully. This is NOT a political thread, it is a NEWS UPDATE of an Assassination attempt of a former US PRESIDENT.

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
IMG_5387.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Assassin had muzzle pushed through fence towards the next hole Trump was going to (he was 300-500 yards away from the shooter at the time), thankfully SS goes a hole or two ahead of the President to spot and clear anything suspicious, secret service saw the guy and ran towards him and took shots at Assassin, they found an AK with scope along with gopro and 2 backpacks with content undisclosed in the bushes where he was. Thankfully someone saw him jump into a black vehicle and got a picture....thats how they caught him IDing him thankfully. This is NOT a political thread, it is a NEWS UPDATE of an Assassination attempt of a former US PRESIDENT.

300 yards isn’t shit for someone that knows what they are doing. Even 500 yards isn’t that far. 😳