WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trip thread - SxS Canada to MX

Taboma

Reaction score
My cousin, Matt. He doesn’t work there
Shirt reminded me, did you seek out any sponsorship from any media or Polaris as two examples ? I'd think more than one company would be interested in being associated with it. Of course, I also realize that can create certain incumbrances.
If that's your home, which I believe could be in San Diego county, as are we, nice looking area 👍

This should be an awesome journey and I'm looking forward to your updates.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Shirt reminded me, did you seek out any sponsorship from any media or Polaris as two examples ? I'd think more than one company would be interested in being associated with it. Of course, I also realize that can create certain incumbrances.
If that's your home, which I believe could be in San Diego county, as are we, nice looking area 👍

This should be an awesome journey and I'm looking forward to your updates.
We talked about it and went back and forth but decided that not having any reliance or responsibility to anyone else was the more prudent choice for us.

That is our old house, we actually sold it recently and are renting it back through the end of the month as we are building up in Alpine. Just moved into a temp house for the next year. Busy time right now... lol

The chase guys are on the move this morning. :D However, I just got a call from one of them that the new weather stripping I put on all the compartments on my trailer is causing issues with the latching and after 3 stops before Temecula they now have ratchet straps holding them closed. Classy... 🤣

Taboma

Reaction score
We talked about it and went back and forth but decided that not having any reliance or responsibility to anyone else was the more prudent choice for us.

That is our old house, we actually sold it recently and are renting it back through the end of the month as we are building up in Alpine. Just moved into a temp house for the next year. Busy time right now... lol

The chase guys are on the move this morning. :D However, I just got a call from one of them that the new weather stripping I put on all the compartments on my trailer is causing issues with the latching and after 3 stops before Temecula they now have ratchet straps holding them closed. Classy... 🤣

Funny, after the '07 Witchcreek Fire caused our home to be remodeled to ashes, we tried living in a rental for a few months, but lacking any furniture but a bed and tv trays, we decided to live in a 5th wheel in our driveway during our rebuild. After three years of RVing it in our driveway --- we were thrilled at having a real home again.
Best of luck in Alpine and of course, navigating the insurance steeplechase. 🤷‍♂️

That new weatherstripping will hopefully gain some groovy compliance with the assistance of those ratchet straps. 🤣