The Wall Begins

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
IMG_0114.JPG

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
As most nations do, they protect their borders. We are finally starting to do so. The following excerpt is from San Diego News 10:

"Border officials say they have received enough funding to replace 100 miles of border fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border.

The Trump Administration will put forth about $1.6 billion through the 2018 Congressional appropriations. The new border wall provides a comprehensive system of wall, lighting, and technologies, Acting Commissioner Ronald Vitiello said during a press conference Friday.

In San Diego, a total of 28 miles of border barrier will be replaced..."

Not much but it's a start.
I think they should figure out how much a foot it costs and let company’s, people buy it and take a write off .

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I think they should figure out how much a foot it costs and let company’s, people buy it and take a write off .
About $1000/ft for 18' high steel bollard fence in gentle to hilly terrain. Much more in hard rock and mountains.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Sauce,might be best we pass on any conversation Re:Military. Have no idea where you are regarding United States Armed Forces. No doubt the closest the little buddy gets to a uniform is that Nurse Oufit at the Saturday Night Gala. :)
Welcome Home Sauce,Looks like you have GMac & Kiana settled in for his Pacific Vaca. :)

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
You working anywhere right now? I know of a big building getting ready to start soon. I don't have any hookups but I'd gladly PM you the GC's name.
Nothing yet I have 2 phone interviews Monday

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
OH, like the two wittow durls have knowledge of wall costs,,,,,, Yeah, right. !!!!!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
OH, like the two wittow durls have knowledge of wall costs,,,,,, Yeah, right. !!!!!

No, I have don’t any knowledge of construction costs for bollard fence (sarcasm emoji here). :rolleyes:

What a dumbshit you are to pop off about something you apparently don’t know shit about...except the shit in your diaper...Poopy Pants!

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
All that to protect a Net Immigration of ZERO! But Trumpkins are Visual species and so here you go!:rolleyes:

Where did you get the figures for that claim, dumbass? While illegal immigration from Mexico has been reduced, it is still a positive figure.

What about Central American illegals? Post up your links that support your idiotic claim.

You can't, of course. You have never posted anything that is factual and backed up by links.

All you know how to do is make juvenile comments about bodily functions, and you suck at that too.

Here's what is really happening. They aren't leaving either.

"Net zero". F'ing moron.

BL3AZALUVRG5XP5XV6AU6TWJ4M.png

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_0998.GIF
Where did you get the figures for that claim, dumbass? While illegal immigration from Mexico has been reduced, it is still a positive figure.

What about Central American illegals? Post up your links that support your idiotic claim.

You can't, of course. You have never posted anything that is factual and backed up by links.

All you know how to do is make juvenile comments about bodily functions, and you suck at that too.

Here's what is really happening. They aren't leaving either.

"Net zero". F'ing moron.

BL3AZALUVRG5XP5XV6AU6TWJ4M.png
Are we building a wall around Central America now? Whos paying for it North Korea maybe. Your new around here so lemme break it down for you kid.. Your considered a low level Minion, cut & paste manifestos and Fox News posts will get you about a 1-5 sentence response from your Daddy!

jet496

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with securing our borders & most countries do it. For some reason we've been lax on it.

My nephew served a mission for the LDS Church on the Ivory Coast in Africa & was asked to show his papers practically everyday being a white boy & all. If you didn't have your papers in order you were hauled off & dealt with. I mean, why not? Laws are laws & they're there for a reason.

I just can't believe these sanctuary cities can legally or reasonably exist.

I think the National Guard is a great resource. Hell, they're getting paid anyway, I'm sure they love a little action.

rrrr

Reaction score
View attachment 633368
Are we building a wall around Central America now? Whos paying for it North Korea maybe. Your new around here so lemme break it down for you kid.. Your considered a low level Minion, cut & paste manifestos and Fox News posts will get you about a 1-5 sentence response from your Daddy!

None of my posts are cut and paste, sweetpea. I actually have the knowledge, vocabulary, and writing skills to make post after post that are lucid, informative, and dead on factual.

You, on the other hand, are almost illiterate and have no idea what is going on in the world around you.

Everything you post appears to be the work of a twelve year old that reads at a sixth grade level. I imagine that's due to watching The Bachelor and American Idol for years.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_0999.GIF
None of my posts are cut and paste, sweetpea. I actually have the knowledge, vocabulary, and writing skills to make post after post that are lucid, informative, and dead on factual.

You, on the other hand, are almost illiterate and have no idea what is going on in the world around you.

Everything you post appears to be the work of a twelve year old that reads at a sixth grade level. I imagine that's due to watching The Bachelor and American Idol for years.
You do realize every post you make, you interject your resume and your Magna Cum Laude. Are you trying to re-inforce your superior skills to us or does it help you cope when you re-read your own posts?
I'm starting to see those Millenial Daddy issues creep out from you also. Speaking of TV Goons.. It was you that believed a Game Show Host should be POTUS! Maybe next time you will vote for DAAAAWG!
UR1SMF:rolleyes:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
View attachment 633371
You do realize every post you make, you interject your resume and your Magna Cum Laude. Are you trying to re-inforce your superior skills to us or does it help you cope when you re-read your own posts?
I'm starting to see those Millenial Daddy issues creep out from you also. Speaking of TV Goons.. It was you that believed a Game Show Host should be POTUS! Maybe next time you will vote for DAAAAWG!
UR1SMF:rolleyes:

The fact an asshole such as yourself uses You and Your ten times in 2 sentences points out the obvious deficiency of intelligence being portrayed. Making one believe those who can't speak anything short of ebonics, should shut the fuck up. "Can You Dig it"?

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
You wittow durls, have no clue about what I know about building shit, so STFU or research... GFPAU

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
The fact an asshole such as yourself uses You and Your ten times in 2 sentences points out the obvious deficiency of intelligence being portrayed. Making one believe those who can't speak anything short of ebonics, should shut the fuck up. "Can You Dig it"?
I think that's a BIG " OUTA THE PARK and BNAG" right there!!!!:D:D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
55AB5AC9-3353-4364-B1AD-0B37CA4C4099.jpeg
Here comes the band geeks to save the dork squad! CTG, looks like you have another lil buddy to walk the attendance sheet to the principles office with!:rolleyes:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Best start re thinking your production #s Sauce.Boats are selling at LHC BOAT SHOW. I wonder why? :)

thetub

Reaction score
but by building a wall you might screw up RodLess Kalifornia influx of new residents numbers???

well at least you can count on the meth head Madmax Thunderdome homeless people coming to Kalifornia ...

huh RodLess

Last edited: